Girl Behind Glass [M]

Started by visualspice, February 25, 2017, 08:38:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

She turned her glare to him.
"You're my captor."
That made this all bad enough.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Kairius frowned at her, sitting cross legged and resting his elbow on his knee, and then his chin on his hand.

"Well, true," He nodded, "But now you're fed and warm. So, you're welcome. You're going to sleep beside me - on other sides of the tents - none of the other guards want to be near you. They'll kill you if I die mysteriously in the middle of the night so... Don't get any ideas."

visualspice

Her eyes narrowed, her anger rising.
"I'm not my brother!"s he snapped. "You can sleep well knowing I'm no killer." She stood suddenly, evidently having enough strength returned to be so defiant. "But I will not sleep with you, or near you. If you want to take me as your prisoner, you still need to treat me like the noble lady I am!"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Kairius tried not to smile.

He watched her, pleased she was angry. Well, pleased and a little irritated. Still, he watched her  stand up and sighed, "It's a big tent, My Lady. Be able to fit a horse between us," Kairius looked to the soldiers, moving his hand to fiddle with the rocks on the ground, then his voice lowered, "It's for your safety as much as their peace of mind," He didn't stand up, simply motioned to the ground, "It's only for a little while, once we're in a building you'll have your own room."

visualspice

Kella held her breath, thinking over his words before swallowing down her anger. But she said nothing, simply looked away from him to the floor where he gestured would be her bed.
"Then I suppose it's time to retire?"Or he just wanted to keep her in here and out of his hair for a while.

Draconian

Kairius tried to smile at her before handing the canteen of whiskey over.

"Just take a sip, it'll help you sleep if you're a little fuzzy," he nodded to the tent and tried to smile at her. "Feel free to sleep, there's... well not a cot but a pile of blankets. My pile of blankets is closest to the front."

visualspice

She turned her nose to the canteen, shaking her head. But then as he mentioned sleep, she simply huffed.
"I'm not tired."

Draconian

Kairius tilted his head and smiled, "alright." He sighed and looked at her, a brief glance away, "did you ... want to talk?" He puffed out his cheeks and looked away, tucking the canteen in his coat. "Tell me about yourself?"

visualspice

She didn't want to talk, even though part of her did. But it would make the situation, and her captors more human if she obliged. She simply shook her head.
"What is there to say?"

Draconian

Hm.

Kairius pushed his hand through his hair and sighed, "well... Do you have a middle name?"

visualspice

She looked at him, furrowing her brows.
"A middle name?" What kind of question was that?

Draconian

Kairius smiled and looked at Kella, an eyebrow raised, "sure. Do you have one??" Seemed like an innocent enough question.

visualspice

"Of course," she went on with a frown, looking away from him unhappily. "All nobles give their children middle names, sometimes two of them."

Draconian

"And yours are...?" Kairius started, eyebrows up, curious. A little smile and a tilt of his head. "Brittany? Kella Louisa? Kella... Thumbalina?" He hummed and hawed, "Kella Elizabethia Franchesca Harmond."

visualspice

She looked at him, blinking before shaking her head.
"No." Though it was amusing, she showed no ounce of amusement from it. "Kella Ann."
Plain and simple enough. Why did he care?

Draconian

A little nod.

A hard won victory. "I don't have one myself," he smiled at her, "but i am tired, so," he waved his arm towards  the tent, "after you. No need to change, the nights get pretty cold. We should be at a place with a roof we can rest tomorrow anyway."

visualspice

She just stared at him.
Was he serious?
Inwardly she scoffed, but that was evident in her eyes as she turned from him and simply entered where he commanded, and stood in the center of the tent, arms rigid at her side as she awaited any further orders he might give.
No middle name.. And here she thought he was nobility! What sort of noble family lacked the middle name tradition?

Draconian

Kairius just grinned at her.

A tilt of his head and a small smile before he watched her enter the tent. Definitely a noblewoman. Only that look could be given by one. Probably a hereditary thing that look. Passed on down from generation to generation. The look of frowning at an ant that would be better stepped on than talked to.

After she entered the tent, Kairius followed, and plunked himself down in his pile of blankets. Laying down, head propped under his hands, "Have nice dreams, My Lady," He said softly before he closed his eyes and... Waited for sleep. It took it's time.

visualspice

And while he waited, Kella went to make herself as comfortable as possible, huffing as the situation was anything but ideal. Then again, nothing had been ideal ever since her brother had changed. She missed him. Not the new Blaith, but the way her brother used to be.

Draconian

Just silence.

Kairius looked over to her, curious for a moment.

The various other soliders would be making ready for bed now. A sleep that, while probably uncomfortable, would be needed. Ann. Kairius smirked to himself, resting his arms over his face. Annoying people to the point of information was a thing and he'd found he was good at it. Perfect. A smirk to himself and finally, after listening to the shuffling outside the tent, he was asleep.