Started by Rhindeer, December 28, 2004, 12:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

[MOVED THREAD! Authors: Ice, SnowShadow, Leviatharia, Small Wonder]

Ice
Unregistered User
(7/23/03 2:40 am)
Reply | Edit | Del All   Ice
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Ice padded in her blue eyes scanning the area for a famillar wolf, she saw none. she was alone. she silently walked over to sit under a tree her silver coat glistening in the sun. she sat and waited to meet some wolves, she hoped she would meet some soon.

SnowShadow
Unregistered User
(8/17/04 10:50 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del   Hello, nice fur (hehe)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 She padded into the clearing, ears held erect, and her green eyes scanned their surroundings. There were many wolves, but one in particular caught her eye. It was white, like herself. She walked over, "Hello, my name's Ice Leaper, do you live in this pack?"

Leviatharia
Daughter of Darkness
(10/18/04 11:38 am)
Reply | Edit | Del   An ancient wolf.......
 *an extremely large female pads into the clearing, seeing the two white wolves talking. She, herself, is a white wolf with deep blue eyes. There are old scars criss-crossing her body and yet her body seems to be that of a young wolf in their prime. Only her eyes tell a different story. They speak of ancient battles and old tragedies that still mark her spirit. As she walks over, she lets out a soft sigh, thinking that perhaps she has at last found a place of kindred spirits.*

Hello. My name is Lobo. Do you two live here?

Small Wonder  
Gackt is God. XD
(11/22/04 3:37 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
   Mm?
 From where she lay, near the entrance of a nearby den, Pure Magic raised her head as a new, large female came into her line of vision. Her green eyes moved over the wolf curiously yet warily, a wariness that time and life had bestowed upon her, as she noted the many old scars. And yet, despite the hardened look of this new wolf...Pure Magic read no hostility in her posture.

On the contrary, as her own eyes swept up to gaze over at the other wolf's eyes, she noted in that icey gaze a sense of...she couldn't quite think of the word that would properly describe what she read in those eyes. A timelessness, perhaps. A hint of melancholy and nostalgia. A sense of...well...that her eyes didn't match her youthful body.

"Lobo?" Pure Magic had heard the wolf introduce herself, and spoke up in greeting, rising as she did so. She was of average height and build, and her long fur was a red in color, with gray marking her eyes, ears, tail, and muzzle. Foresty eyes looked up at the new wolf, and she offered a small smile. "I am Pure Magic, Lobo, and this is my pack, the DreamCatcher pack. My mate is Niko, and he is the Alpha male here. I know not where he is at this moment, though..."

Her smile broadened slightly. He was probably off playing with the pups. Well...no, they were no longer pups, now; they were adolescents. But in Pure Magic's eyes, they would always be her pups.

Leviatharia
Daughter of Darkness
(11/26/04 1:47 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del   Thank you....
 *she nods her gratefullness and finds a spot to curl up*

Thank you, Pure Magic. I am grateful for a place to rest in peace.

*she raises her head, turning towards the Nightmater Pack without knowing what it is. she can sense an evil, familiar prescence*

Oh no......

*she looks back to Pure Magic, worry in her eyes*

I can sense I am not the only ancient one to stumble on these lands. There is a fight going on over there......and my sister is in it. I'm afraid that you need to know my past to understand my worry.

*she sighs and reflects back for a moment*

I am from a time when Kmitza Taku still came to this world, when Sephiroth and Monolith tried to win wars that I fought in. And my sister, Leviatharia, my twin fought for them. She is blacker than a night with no moon and stars. Her eyes are green and evil. She is deadly and pure evil. She controls a magic that even I have a hard time battling. I had thought that this would be a place of rest. Apparently I was wrong. I can sense the darkness is growing in power. Maybe I can get some of my strength back before the battles begin.

*she lays her head on her paws and closes her eyes, sighing*

Perhaps you have some deer around that I might have something to eat???  

[Transfer: COMPLETE! Resume posting!]
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

The snow covered grounds left some wolves as easy targets, while others seemed almost transparent with their surroundings. The sun was slowly setting, and the heat of the day was fading away yet still, the evening was calm and beautiful without a gust of wind to be felt or heard. The pack, for the first time in a long while, was tranquil. Pure Magic and Niko's three "pups" were not gallivanting about the entire land and causing a stir where ever they went--generally in a game of tag with Yuma leading the search for the ever-mischievous Orion and Maiko, the well-loved sister tagging along right at Yuma's side.

A rustle from outside the clearing slowly rose in sound until two familiar voices fell on the still air. The two were venturing forward to the small group very slowly--not with hesitation--but merely a lack of travelling faster.

"I can't... I hurts." Maiko stifled between audible whines and whimpers. She was a white wolf as a pup, but as she grew older she began to develop bits of grey behind her ears and down her spine. She was still young, indeed! Not yet two years old! But her grey markings were becoming more and more apparent and because of them, it was easier to recognize her from other white wolves.

"Just a little further," a masculine voice said very gently, his green eyes watching his daughter's footsteps very closely, yet between helping her, he was always looking back behind them. He did not let the worry he felt be seen by his daughter but there was indeed worry pulsing in Niko's veins.

Niko's pelt did not match that of his daughter's. He held a vibrant contrast. His coat was mostly dark browns and blacks with some reds and greys mixed in and defining his features, with a white chin, neck and belly. Today, however, his pelt had suffered and now an injury could be visible when one came close. Indeed, Niko had been bitten on his left shoulder. An attempt at the top of his neck was misguided and his shoulder had suffered the full weight of his attacker--the attacker that had come from the darkness.

Maiko, on the other hand, had suffered more. Her front left paw was tucked in close to her body, but the blood on her primarily white coat was visible. It wasn't the laceration that hurt her so much, but the feeling that the bone had been damaged to the point where she dared not put any weight on it, a feat she had had to ignore at some points during her treck home. Aside from that--and more noticeable--was the obvious bite mark across her muzzle. It ran deep and was still bleeding a bit and would most definitely leave a scar. Had Niko not arrived when he had, Maiko would not have been able to get away from her attacker--or had it been attackers?--as fighting back seemed out of the question. Fight or flee? She'd chosen flee, simply out of fear of the unknown.

[OOC: Rhi! I thought I'd throw this in and maybe we could do something with this and Darkfate, Thorny and Indy? Get the ball rolling!! Oh! And for people who don't know my Maiko, her name is pronounced "May-eye-koh" ^^;;]

Rhindeer

Pure Magic had been about to reply to Lobo, state that there was plenty of deer around this area, even with the snow, but it was then that something else drew her attention away.

And rightfully so.

Blood. Pure Magic could smell blood on the air, mixed with a familiar scent, the scent of her child and mate. The combination instantly made her hackles raise in a mixture of fear and alarm, and without even pausing to explain to Lobo, she had taken off toward the scent's source, long legs carrying her swiftly through the snow. Thank goodness for her long legs. If not for those, she would have sank into the snow, for she wasn't the largest wolf.

Her feet took her a ways beyond the clearing, and it wasn't long before she came upon Niko and Maiko. And it was just as she had feared, but hoped not to see.

Blood. The blood was coming from their own injuries, and both looked exhausted and beat, though Maiko was the worst off, and the sight of her hurting so broke Pure Magic's heart. Maiko. Sweet little Maiko, the weakest of her children and runt of the litter, the one everyone tried so hard to protect and shelter, and here she was hurting and whining, bleeding and holding her paw tightly to her chest.

"My Gods...what happened?" Pure Magic gasped, immediately skirting over to stand beside Maiko and press her shoulder against hers, offering her more much needed support. Head turning, she licked her daughter's face, running her tongue gently across the hideous wound marring her muzzle. Oh Gods...Maiko...she'd been attacked. They'd both been attacked!

"Who...who did this? Where are they? Gods, Niko, I..." She didn;t know what to say. All she knew was that, very suddenly, she was terrified. That deep down, she knew the answer. But she didn't want to think about it. She didn't want to think about how she recognized those other scents that lingered on her daughter's damaged body.

Oh no...no...
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Niko was relieved to see Pure Magic, but was worried now that the same fate may have fallen on one of his sons--or maybe both. As Pure Magic rounded Maiko's side, Niko raised his head to howl once more and listened for an answer from one, or bother of his sons.

Maiko felt as though she could collapse right there. She felt more secure with her mother's arrival and no longer had the will to continue onward as she had before... when the thought of another attack was very real and very possible. She winced as her mother glanced over her wounds and began to comfort her.

"I was just... and there was one--no, two." Maiko said, her voice was shaky and she couldn't remember how many there were. So quickly her mind wanted to erase the encounter from her memory, but amidst the mess of thoughts she could still see the one grand shadow of a wolf, and the sleek form of another who she believed could have only been another wolf. Wolves did not travel with others, did they? Such a thought seemed absurd!

"I didn't mean to," Maiko pleaded, immediately thinking that her mother might have thought she provoked the attack or wandered where she wasn't supposed to. She had been right near their land! She had never thought something could harm her within the realm her parents governed.

"They worked together to attack from behind while the other stole our attention--but I didn't see either of them.. There may have been more." Niko said, nudging his daughter's head with his own to comfort and calm her.