Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Kidnapper for hire! XP

Started by Rhindeer, December 29, 2004, 04:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Well, actually, he can  do pretty much any dirty job anyone's willing to hire him for. If the price is right, he'll do it! He loves him some money (and wimmen XD). Ahem.

It's Keina, a "professional" thief/bandit/whatever. He was hired for another job to kidnap a gal and return her to her husband, but since the player of that gal has vanished, he is once again out of work and disappointed because of it. He needs a joooob! So, if anyone wants to hire him for anything...go for it! XD He needs something to do.

And I want to get him involved in plotty goodness, darn it!

So, for that matter...if anyone has any plots they wanna throw up that he'd be welcome to...I'm listening! ^_~
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

For some odd reason, the thought of Scyros hiring someone to kidnap one of Adela's royal family members stirred in my mind. Probably 'cause of the main fact he wants them all dead and to move from the position of just being a Lord to being King without much of a hassle to himself. >.>

I dunno, just something that struck my mind at an odd moment in time.  :roll:

Rhindeer

Ooo ooo ooo!

XDD That'd be...fun.

I don't think anyone's ever tried to capture a member of a royal family here yet...nd that would certainly cause a stirr, considering the current royal family just moved in! Wheee! Crisis!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

xD And to think it was a spur of the moment thought. Heh, it'd indeed make a great stir and possible allow quite a few people to get in on it.

Souns like a devious plan.  :twisted:

Rhindeer

WHEE! Okay! Eheheh! Well, Keina's in Serendipity right now escaping from a mob in the thread "Damned humans!", so if you want, you can post there. Or we could figure out another way to snatch him. XDD

Spur of the moment ideas are the best ones!

Anonymous

Hm . . . -Ponders.-

I'll take a read through that thread and see if there's a way to toss Scyros in there to snatch him out. If I can't think of a way, then something'll have to be arranged.

Rhindeer

Sounds like a plan!

Basically, he's now in an old, ransacked bar awaiting his chance to dash out and get away before this crazed mob that's after another guy can get to him. XD Complicated, weird situation.

Anonymous

Bwahaha!! . . . -Evil laughter and whatnot.- I might be able to come up with something. Old, ransacked bar . . . Definite place of dwelling for a demon. Yup yup. -Skitters off to read the thread.-

Rhindeer

*gigglefit!*

W00t to that, then! *grins and bounces around* *luffs her Keina and wants to play him moooore XD*

Anonymous

XD Oi, that's great. Yes, yes I do believe I can throw Scyros into that.

Should I throw him in now, or wait until a specific time?

Rhindeer

Just toss him on in! ^_~ XD The more the merrier! Muahahahah! *bounces more*

Anonymous

Someone must've ripped open the sugar bag!! -Falls over laughing.-

Rhindeer

Who, me? O=)

>.> <.<

NEVAH!

Anonymous

-Taps fingers together.-

Aye, that is what you want me to believe. -Raises an eyebrow.-

Anonymous

Wait. o_o;;;

What creatures does this mob consist of?  -Didn't quite get to da full readin' yet. All anxious to just get in.- ^^;;;

Rhindeer

Heh heh! Good question! Well, they seem to just be some random villagers, so I'd say...mostly humans.

Anonymous

/)o.o Okie dokie!!

-Scrams to go post.-

Rhindeer

Post post post post! XP

Anonymous

I'm posting! I'm posting!! =P

Anonymous

-Nod, nod.-

I posted. o.o