Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A sea bird sing a song (Lyle Sebastielle) (M) maybe

Started by Mephistel, April 09, 2016, 08:02:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mephistel

Lionel had left home this morning, a soft and cold mist was roaming the port isle. At this hour, there wasn't all that much people but soon, as the sun would rise, people, marin and merchants would fill the place, giving it it's usual liveliness. His sword in his back, the young thanati walked toward the dock.

He had already arrange for his travel beforehand so all he had left to do was to find his ship. But it was still early and perhaps a breakfast would do wonder before embarking on his journey. Who knew how long it would be before he'd see thanatos again. A wind of nostalgia breezed upon him as he looked back toward the main city.

Despite everything that his step mother had made him endure, he could say that he had grown happy. His brother always trailing behind him to get a fight out of him, his sister trying to convince him to dance in her imaginary bals. He could see the face of his father, looking at him with proud eyes and his master, aknowledging him as a true swordmaster. He could even take an apprentice now. His hand rested on the emblem falling at his hip, the crest of his family now rested with him. He had to make them proud.

Walking toward the nearest inn, he entered the place, quietly and made his way to an open table. There wasn't a lot of people, except from a few early bird, getting ready to start their day. The innkeeper came to see him and he ask for some breakfast, which was soon on his way. He sighed a little. He was both excited and nervous at the same time. The world was awaiting him.

Lyle Sebastielle

A rather eye-catching man was seen walking slowly from a distance in the port. He had a stern, yet sorrowful expression frozen on his face. He never really looked anywhere else but down, as he was thinking about his lover whom he left without saying a word. "I wish I could've said something..." He talked to himself while maintaining his noisy steps.

As he sees the morning sun by the horizon, his eyes were filled with hope and happiness. Maybe this is really what he needed: a change of environment. Somehow, his former happy self was restored, making him smile lightly at the waters that face him. With his confidence restored, he decided to do what was necessary at this time: eat breakfast.

He then enters the same inn by coincidence, and with his wooden slippers, it was bound to at least make a ticking sound every step. He walks towards an open table as well. The moment he sat, he immediately called the innkeeper who was already on the way to the kitchen. "Excuse me!" He spoke loudly yet lightly. "I would like to order three whole mangoes please." He told the innkeeper with a smile. "Sure thing." The innkeeper replied with a warm gesture, sending himself on the way to the kitchen once more. He looks around to see what kind of people would be here at the port; and then another man, who looked about the same height as him, catches his eye. He then glances at this noble-looking man.

Mephistel

Lionel was daydreaming, his eyes looking at the ceiling for a moment, that was until his breakfast came in. Eggs and fruits. He thanked the innkeeper and payed for the food before starting to eat. Slowly, people were coming down from their rooms and the place became more lively. Outside, the mist was slowly dissipating.

He ate with apetite before taking out a map from his bag and looking at it. He seemed to be calculating something and with his fingers, traced what seemed to be a road. Not really minding the people around him, the white haired young man was eating while checking out his route.

Eventually putting back the map in his bag, he finished his food and stood back up, stretching a bit with a smile and left the inn.

Lyle Sebastielle

He was staring at the other man that piqued his interest. A faint thought then entered his mind. This guy looks kind of cute. He just laughed it off, and crossed his arms. His breakfast then arrives: peeled mangoes and a fresh cup of water. "Thank you!" He says to the innkeeper. He then proceeds to eat the fruits quite quickly.

He couldn't help but look at the noble man. Something was quite different about him. "Ah." He mutters softly to himself as he sees the man's white hair. While he opens his small bag and reach in for payment, saw the man stand up and leave the inn. "Oh... Too bad." He tells himself.

With a slight sigh, the slim young man stands up and walks to the counter. The usual ticking sound of his slippers against the floor makes a few people look at him; and he just looks back at them with a gentle smile. "Here's my payment. Thank you for the meal!" He cheerfully says to the innkeeper. He then turns back and leaves the inn as well.

Mephistel

Heading toward the port again, Lionel walked along the decks. Searching for the ship that would take him out to sea. On to the ocean. He stopped for a moment as the wind hit his face, a salty breeze flew over, bringing the smell of the water before him, extending into an immensity of blue waves, white topped of fluff clouds.

This felt dreamy, but soon, the sounds and noises of the world came back to him. The people walking, talking, exchanging informations. The kids running trough the crowd, playing with balls. The sailors working, transporting boxes and barrel from here to there, getting ready to leave the shore.

Reaching for a note in his pocket, he could read the name of the ship. The Lust mermaid. It was  a merchant ship, small one, that was suppose to bring him to another isle. He wanted to see Serentipity first, that place had taken his curiosity. Walking off and looking at the ships, he finally found it. Heading toward it, he stopped in front of one of the sailor, which nodded and show him to the captain.

Lyle Sebastielle

As he headed towards the docks, the young man scratched his own head. "Eh... Where do I even start?" He asks nearby people if there are any ships that would travel by today. To his dismay though, none are offering a ride as of the moment. Maybe it's too early? He never knew.

It took him quite a while to realize that the sun is almost fully up. "Oh my... I need to find a ship or boat soon." He once again walked around a looked if there are any sea vehicle he could ride. Finally, he was able to talk to a merchant. He was accepted on board the ship called the Lust Mermaid. "Hehe... If it really is the Lust Mermaid, I could find a few lovely men myself." He joked to the merchant he was talking to. With the merchant feeling awkward, he just turned back and walked, hoping that the young man would follow. And so he did.

Mephistel

Lionel had been waiting on the ship since the morning, trying to help out with various task, while either carrying merchandise or swiping the floor. He didn't like to stand and do nothing, even if it was a small task, it had to be done, which actually gave him the smile of the other on board.

But as the task diminished, he was left with nothing to do and waited, leaning against the edge of the ship, his eyes lost in the distant sea. The wind was blowing and couldn't help but smile. They were about to set off and the merchant, also captain of the ship, came in, along with another young man.

-Are we leaving soon?-

Lionel asked, as he walked toward the men. He nodded.

-Yes me lad...we were about to! I hope you don't mind sharing your room with this guy, just caught him off for the trip.-

The merchant said, a bit uneasy, but Lionel reassured him.

-I don't mind.-

The merchant left them and went on to finish the preparations for departure. He turned toward the newcomer.

-Hi, the name's Lionel, Lionel Magna, nice to meet you!-

He extended a hand toward him.

Lyle Sebastielle

The young man who was accepted on board was introduced to the others as a performer. He knew how to dance with a blade thanks to his training with his beloved mentor.

He was just at the back part of the deck, practicing at the open space provided for him. He kept his session on and on until he imagines himself practicing with his beloved once more. He closes his eyes as he performed, letting his scenario run through his mind. The young sword dancer was into his own moment until one of the merchants asked to come with him. He then nodded at the merchant's call.

He was then taken into one of the rooms, and he was introduced to someone. To his surprise, it was the white haired noble man he was staring at earlier in the inn. As the other man introduced himself as Lionel, he replied with a delighted soft tone: "I am Xyldre. Xyldre Orphan. It is nice to meet you as well." After Lionel shakes his hand, he bows down lightly toward Lionel.

"You know, I actually saw you at the inn earlier." He gently speaks to Lionel. "I was actually going to approach you, but you seem to have been in a hurry." He then smiles at Lionel, and walks to one of the beds, with his slippers lightly clacking. The robed man sits and looks at Lionel with curious eyes. "So, what brings you to this ship?"

Mephistel

Shaking the other young man's hand, he smiled as well. Answering to this seemingly kind person. He sat himself on one of the bed, stretching a bit more. Tilting his head on the side as he spoke about how he wanted to approach him earlier.

-Oh, is that so? -

Another smile lit his lips.

-Then I'm sorry...I just wanted to make sure I found my ship...ehhh and well, I'm a swordmaster and I'll be traveling for a while...-

He explained. His voice was warm, yet determine and fill with a kind tone with a light noble accent. He push away a thread of hair from his face. His dark black eyes turning to Xyldre, also with a hint of curiosity.

-Was there something on me that attracted your attention?-

He was wondering why the young man wanted to approach him earlier. 

Lyle Sebastielle

He stared into Lionel's eyes as the young white-haired man talked and smiled. He seemed friendly enough. Truth be told, Xyldre's not the one to approach others voluntary, unless he needed something. But there's something in Lionel that compelled Xyldre. He was feeling quite aggressive though, Lionel might think he's flirting with him.

"You know, I am not actually sure myself. I guess it's just rare to see a noble walking along an inn like that." Xyldre told the young swordsman as he lied on his own bed, and looked at the ceiling.

"I am actually quite lost. I'm just wandering aimlessly." He let his words out with a rather gloomy tone.

Xyldre then tilted his body to side of the wall and curled himself slightly, clutching his own crossed arms.

Mephistel

Lionel had put his sword at the side of his bed, listening to Xyldre's answer and words. To be recognized as a noble was something he should be aware of. The crest of his family was indeed well known, but perhaps it was something else that gave him away.

-I see...well, it's true that I don't really get out often...I didn't knew I would attract so much attention.-

He said. Looking at him, he wondered.

-Lost?-

This seemed a bit like an empty shell. No one was lost, as long as they were looking for something, but perhaps this young man needed something to look for.

-Did...something happened?...I mean, you don't have to tell me if you don't want too...it's just...if I can help...-

He let the last words float into the air, waiting to see if he would get a response from the other young man.

Lyle Sebastielle

"Let's just say... I had myself thrown away from Thanatos." He said with a gloomier and perhaps a whisper-like tone.

"What happened to me and my family... and my partner, was quite a disaster." He told Lionel as he sat down and looked upon the floor they were on.

"The end result was me being an outcast, socially. People were talking behind my back, treating me like I was a shameful person." The whole room fell into deep silence afterwards.

"...I'm sorry. I shouldn't be talking like this." Xyldre wipes the tears from his face gently and smiles at Lionel.

Thinking that he should divert the topic, he asked Xyldre a question: "Enough about me. We'll just have a sorrowful time if we continue. How about you? Where are you headed?"

Mephistel

Lionel listened to him with attention. He knew sometimes talking about one's problem could help feel better about it, but it seemed like Xyldre had a lot on his mind. Everyone had their share of problems. He had his own too but he kept listening.

He was thinking on what support he could give him. He gave the young man a friendly smile and got up, walking to him and putting his hands on his shoulders.

-Don't worry about it, sometimes talking make you feel better...the past is the past...but I think that...even when we feel lost...if we can find something to look for...then we can never truly be lost...-

He paused, sitting back on his bed to face Xyldre.

-At least...that's what I think...what happened to you sound harsh...-

He tilted his head on the side, while thinking and answering to his question, as he seemed to want to avoid talking too much about it.

-I'm heading out to Serendipity...there is a lot of people from all around the world there...so I figure it was a good place to start..why don't you come with me?

Lyle Sebastielle

"Serendipity, huh..." Xyldre pondered as the white-haired man uttered the name. He knows himself that there is a lot to know in the world, and what he knows from the other places are just from books. It was his first time heading out into the real world, different from the society he has known. It made him feel scared, yet somehow excited.

"Eh... Well, I'm a few gold short... I might get a bit in your way. If that's fine with you, then I guess I can come." The silver-haired lad replied to the offer with a mix of doubt and happiness.

A knocking sound came out of the door and and opened quickly after. "Oi, Xyldre, it's time for your performance." Said the sailor from outside.

"Ah... is it almost lunch already? Time flies quite fast." He then stands up and looks at Lionel.

"I'm going to perform sword dancing. Would you be interested in spectating?" He tells his roommate with a gentle smile.

Mephistel

Lionel smiled.

-Don't worry about the coin...there are always odd jobs to do when traveling.-

He said with a soft laugh. As someone came knocking at the door, Lionel listened. Turning back his pretty head toward the other.

-It would be my pleasure! I've done swordsmanship but never seen any dance of it! -

He said as he got up, putting back his sword at his hip and heading outside with Xyldre. That would be something interesting to see. Already the first day, he would learn something new.

Lyle Sebastielle

Xyldre let out a soft chuckle after Lionel's response. They then went on their way to the somehow wide dining area with a small stage up front. As he was walking towards the stage, the clacking of his slippers caught the attention of what used to be a quite rowdy crowd. Those who were laughing stopped by the beautiful figure that crossed their eyes.

Most of people thought at first: My, what a beautiful lady. They were all misled by the young man's womanly figure. And when Xyldre bowed down and introduced himself, many were surprised by the fact that he is male. Weirdly enough, a few men are still attracted towards him. More so for the women who were trying to flirt with him from afar.

He then started to draw his blade, and point it towards the audience. The rings on the handles were slightly unfamiliar towards him, since it was his partner's sword after all.

But then... The moment he closed his eyes and the flute at the background began to play, his sword starts revolving around him. The gesticulation on Xyldre's hands were quite fast, and none were able to follow the image of his hand. The sword that seemed to be there instead became a shining silver after-image all around the right part of his body. He then proceeded to starting moving, swaying his hips gently and moving his arms and legs with the tune of the flute. Suprisingly, the sound of the rings also were in sync with the music.

The whole crowd then became extremely focused. With a few people sighing in awe and attraction.

Mephistel

Lionel sat with the audience. He was greeted by some of the other sailors but stood quiet as the show began. His eyes following the silhouette of the young man to the stage. He could hear the whisper of the crowd, mislead by the young man's figure. That made him smile, it had happened to him as well. mostly because he kept his hips and shoulders bare at all time, even tough there was a practical reason behind it.

The music started, filling the air with a soft and yet exotic atmosphere. His eyes locked onto the performer as he started to watch. The young man was indeed attractive, even to him. He couldn't help but smile as the performance was going on. To his trained eyes, the movement of the swords and hand were very fast.

This feat was impressive. The beautiful art of the dance mixte with music and swordsmanship was indeed a beauty to watch. He found himself gazing at him, with both curiosity, admiration and somewhat of a challenge. Lionel was all about fighting, his technique was efficient, but not as beautiful.

Somehow, he wished he could match the young man's dance, a duel of the art of the blade, made him dreamy, his black eyes kept on Xyldre's movements.

Lyle Sebastielle

As Xyldre was dancing around, spinning at waving his blade at the same time, his mind's imagination ran to the past where he was sparring with his beloved. "Kastor..." he mumbles to himself as his moves gradually faster and with more grace. His gestures were so passionate that he seemed like a perfect sword dancer for a moment. And at the moment that he stopped, his blade was facing his back, steady as a rock. He then stood straight and bowed down deep, signalling the end of his performance.

Then the crowed goes wild. "Xyldreeeeeeeeeeeeee!" The women screamed as they couldn't contain themselves. Some were actually tossing coins towards the stage for his exotic performance. "Thank you everyone!" He yelled with a bright smile on his face, with a few falling for his beauty and grace. He then slowly picks up the gold coins dropped on the ground and put it in his bag. Before he leaves the stage, he flashes a gentle smile again, with his eyes closed. Some women ran towards him like they were in fury. "Sleep with me tonight!" One of the women strongly stated. "Noooo! He'll be with me tonight!" Xyldre found himself in a situation where he can't escape. With women blocking his way. He was just laughing while scratching his head, thinking of how to get out of them.

Some of the men who were attracted to him were just staring at him. "He can't be a man. He just can't be." One of the men said with a frustrating tone while ruffling his own hair. Little did he know he was blushing. The other man who was in the same table noticed him and told him: "Don't tell me you're attracted to another man." Both of them laughed at continued their meal, with the attracted man still staring at Xyldre.

Mephistel

Lionel clapped his hands with the rest of the crowd, ending in laugher as the women got all over the new kid. He had to admit, Xyldre was attractive, his figure, his style, his dance. What more to be asked?

But as he seemed to stock in a pinch, Lionel got up, might as well give him a hand or something. He walked past the lady with his noble demeanor, imposing himself among the crowd, they slowly let him passed, as if his only presence was enough to call for silence and authority. Something that the young man had. An aura.

-Ladies please...is that anyway to act? -

He asked, frowning at them with an amused smile and fake reprehensive look. Side to side with Xyldre, both young man looked quite dashing. A few more cry of admiration came onto play but Lionel ignored them. At the very least, the wall of woman was now out.

-Xyldre dear, I think you now have a lot of fans! That'll get me jealous!-

He said, winking with an amused smile and then starting to laugh. The young noble seemed to be finding the situation quite funny. Perhaps because he wasn't use to these. Only in tales would this kind of situation happen.

Lyle Sebastielle

Xyldre let out a slight sigh of relief as Lionel came to the rescue. He laughed as well when he saw a few women cry for him. He then played out a joke. "I'm sorry ladies. I have my man for night." He covered Lionel with his left arm and leaned towards him. He then winks at Lionel.

"Awww no fair!" The woman says with strong frustration. "I'll still take you with me, though!" As she tries to pull Xyldre with her. To her dismay, she wasn't strong enough to pull Xyldre away from Lionel. He then lets out a soft chuckle, and smiled at the woman anyways.

The attracted man from the table, who was already apparently drunk, stood up and walked towards the two young men while woozy. "Hey. You. I'll pay you tonight." He stared at Xyldre with conviction. Xyldre read his eyes and he knows what this one wants. He wants Xyldre on his bed for the night. "I apologize sir, I am not the one you're looking for. I am a male." "That doesn't matter." He replied rather aggressively. The man grabs Xaldyr by the hips and held him by the torso. "You look really beautiful for a man." "E-ehhh...?!" He was shocked and staggered by the stranger's words. He felt nervous. Here goes another pervert trying to hit on him.

Tags: