Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A sea bird sing a song (Lyle Sebastielle) (M) maybe

Started by Mephistel, April 09, 2016, 08:02:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mephistel

Lionel nodded slowly. Well, perhaps Xyldre had faith in him, but Lionel hadn't tought even once of a way to save the other member of the crew and he felt guilt gutting him down as he was thinking back. He looked down, feeling the shame and bit his lower lips. Eventually turning back to Xyldre.

-Aye...I don't know...-

He glanced around. So far, all he could see what the ocean surrounding them and a tropical forest further away from the beach. There didn't look like there was any mountain...but he could see a large piece of rock sprouting out of the forest.

-This looks like an isle...I don't even know if we made it to a continent or something...we'll have to see for ourselves...-

He said slowly, then taking a look at Xyldre's legs to see if he was injured.

Lyle Sebastielle

Xyldre looks at his own legs to check what was wrong with them. It looked like it has several bruises, from the time he forced his whole body into the barrel. He then remembered that the violent waves caused him to bump around, with the final hit knocking him unconscious.

"You know what, leave me here for a while. Maybe I just need a little more rest." The persistent young man told his friend. He knew that he'd slow Lionel down if they traveled together. "You scout the area for now and go back when the sun falls. I'll see what I can do here." He gave out a rather cheery smile towards Lionel as a sign of faith and trust.

Mephistel

The bruises seemed heavy, no wonder he couldn't walk. Lionel nodded slowly.

-Fine...Just...be careful...I think you should be safe on the beach but..still...-

This was probably the best to do for now. it didn't seemed like his legs were broken, but still. He got back up, securing his sword at his side and went on. The first thing he wanted to check was how big the isle was. So he started walking up the beach, making his way along the sand, as Xyldre's figure was getting farther as he moved on.

Moving along the land, he noticed the beach seemed to be continuing on for a while, until he reached a long cliff, the waves hitting it's side with furry. There was no path to continue on this way, so he went back a bit and found a small way into the tropical jungle, and it was buzzling with life. It was very humid and the sun was harsh. Climbing up as the field was rising, he somewhat made his way to the cliff edge, giving him a view of the surroundings. This wasn't the highest peak of the isle...but he could see that, they were surrounded by water...they were on what seems to be a deserted island.

He couldn't tell if it was inhabited or not. He would need to explore a bit more, but first, they'd need to get something to eat. Regardless of his wounds, he took out his sword and after making sure he would find his way back, slashing cuts into trees, he moved on further into the jungle.

It would be only a few hours later, as the sun was almost about to dawn, that Lionel made it back with what seems to be the body of a dead large wildcat. He was bleeding from the left arm but it didn't look too deep. He walked back toward where he had left Xyldre.

Lyle Sebastielle

Xyldre was thinking how to relieve the bruises that he had. He just quietly thought of what to do. Then he remembered something: that cold temperature eases bruises. The young man then struggled to drag his feet across the beach where the waves are somewhat aggressive. He dipped his two legs right into the freezing waters, closing his eyes and letting out a sigh as a sign of relief.

After a while, the swelling of the bruises seems to have been somehow lessened, and he was able to walk once more. So he stood up and looked around for what he could do. "Ah, we definitely need a campfire." He told himself. He wandered around for a bit, familiarizing himself with landmarks and such. He also found Lionel's footprints, or at least, that's Xyldre hoped for. After finding the jungle that Lionel had also traversed on, he harvested a few thick branches. "Hmm... If this is still Thanatos territory, I guess there's not much to be afraid of." His thoughts were what on the island was like, but he knew that he wouldn't able to go far since his feet were still bruised. It will take a while to recover, but he had to rest.

He went back on his way and prepared the campfire, and sat there, bored. "Hmmm..." He was thinking with his hands on his chin on what to do. With a few materials, he made is own spear and went on fishing. He was swimming by the waters until the sun went down, but to his dismay, he was only able to catch three fish.

Mephistel

Finally finding Xyldre, Lionel waved at him, but quickly left his arm fall back as it hurt. The pain was still there, he would probably need to make some bandages somehow. He joined the small fire camp the other boy had manage to make and looked at him and his catch.

-I see you can walk now...good...-

He put down the beast he had catch and quickly started to break it down in order to use the meat for food. He had learn how to do it with one of his master. Hunting was part of an adventurer's life so he had to know about a lot of things.

-Where on an island...it's probably deserted....I could only see the ocean all around...so I doubt we are anywhere near known land...-

He said, while keeping on cutting down the wildcat. He eventually stopped and took off his shirt, showing a nice build and tan skin. He ripped part of it and made some bandages for his arm, before returning to the task at hand.

Lyle Sebastielle

Xyldre was swimming back on shore and walked towards Lionel. He was then dazzled by the man's somewhat appealing body. He stared with his mouth slightly open and his face flushed red. It did remind him of his lover, but somehow this one looked... different.

"Gah!" He gasped as he snapped back. "L-L-Let me cook th-the fish now..!" He stuttered as he tried to prepare the fish he caught. Unfortunately, there wasn't a lot, but he thought it would be fine since there would be fruits around the island to look for tomorrow... or so he hoped.

After a few minutes... an aroma filled the air... the smell of cooked fish. "Here." Xyldre gave out a stick of a rather large fish to Lionel. He then started to eat his own food and stared out into the open sea, wondering if anyone would actually pass by where they are.

Mephistel

As Lionel was cutting down the meat from the wildcat, he watched as Xyldre was cooking the fish he had caught. When given the fish, he smiled at Xyldre.

-Thanks...we'll have more meat for tomorrow...-

He had taken large palm trees leaves and was now washing them in the salty water, it wasn't much, but it would have to do. Then putting the meat pieces he had cut in them to make them dry. Until the sun would set, it would be fine. He ate his share of fish.

He had also taken care of tanning the skin and fur of the beast, which would come in handy to keep themselves warm from the night.

-I hope you don't mind snuggling a bit...we've got only one fur for both of us...and night is gonna be cold....-

He said, taking another bite. 

Lyle Sebastielle

"O-of course not..! I-it's fine..!" He said while stuttering. Xyldre knows himself that he feels... different if he sleeps with another man. But nothing will really happen, as far as he knows, the other guy is not interested in him or anything of the sort. "Yeah..." He murmurs to himself as he lets out a sigh of relief.

"You know, I fear that we may not be able to go back to populated land." He tells to his friend in front of him. "I don't even know too much besides entertain people. He became then completely silent, staring at the smoke trailing from the fire upon their camp.

---

OOC: Sorry for taking long to reply @Mephistel , I was too busy with work recently >.<

Mephistel

-Hmm...well, I suppose we might not for a while...but I'm certain we can survive on our own...anyway, we have access to food and we can built a shelter eventually...-

He said. He gave a pat to Xyldre's shoulder.

-Don't worry...if we help each other out, we will be ok.-

He said, grinning with confidence. He was trying to be positive in all this. He hugged him, bringing him closer then brought the fur he had manage to make bearable over them. It was starting to get cold after all, despite the fire, the sun was about to set on the horizon.

Lyle Sebastielle

As Lionel hugged him, Xyldre felt warm... He felt secure, certain that they'll be fine. He then closed his eyes and whispered softly: "I trust you..." He then gives out a gentle smile to his friend. "Thank you, Lionel."

He thought that they should rest early so that they would get more done for tomorrow. "We should sleep in a bit, so we could get a lot of things done for tomorrow. What do you say?"

Mephistel

Lionel nodded slowly.

-Right...let's get some rest, we'll need it...-

He extended some large palm leafs on the ground, then lay down with the fur, motioning for Xydlre to join him to keep warm and get some rest. As they both had no more shirt, skin contact would certainly keep them warm.

Lyle Sebastielle

Xyldre joins Lionel and somehow unconsciously snuggled to his side. He closed his eyes and tried to sleep, but he couldn't. He felt rather unfamiliar with Lionel's body. After all, he was only used to being beside his own lover, no one else.

But for some reason, he liked the warmth that he felt. Even if it was someone else, he knew he needed to be warm to fall asleep.

The young man was rather conflicted in his mind, and he couldn't really shut his consciousness. However, his body is already asleep. He noticed that he couldn't move his arms and legs. I guess, it's fine like this... The half-awake man tells to himself in his mind. And within a few moments, his consciousness finally fades.

Mephistel

Night passed on, the two boys keeping each other warm under the moonlight. Nothing came to disturb their peaceful sleep, under that fur. Only when morning came did the sunlight ray hit them both. Lionel slowly opened his eyes, finding himself close to Xyldre, he did find it comfortable and reassuring somehow.

He could hear his own heartbeat, throbbing as he looked at his face. The sound of the waves washing upon the shore was soft and soothing. He could hear birds in the distant jungle. The fire was long gone, only ashes remained.

He lowered his head back to the ground, he didn't feel like getting up just yet, looking at his companion sleeping face and finding it rather cute. He waited until the other would wake up.

Lyle Sebastielle

The sunlight was something that never bothered Xyldre. Even in the midst of the brilliant sun, he was never the one to be disturbed by such trivial things. He was rather loudly snoring, even with his mouth barely open.

As soon as he got enough rest, his eyes quickly opened as he remembered that they were in a deserted land. Then, without realizing, his face was in front of Lionel's.

"Ah..!" He whimpered as he was flushed red. "I-I-I uh... I...! Gah!" He jumps out of the cozy place they were in and he quickly fixed himself and wore his shirt, struggling in panic. "W-we should get going... u-uh.... uhhh...." He walks in circles briskly while looking at the ground, rather nervous.

Mephistel

Lionel jumped a bit as Xyldre did so, he didn't expect such a reaction from the boy. He started laughing, then asked, swiping a tear from his eye.

-What's the matter? Am I that scary?-

He grin, showing a smile.

-We should eat first...then we can try to explore a bit..-

He said, tilting his head on the side.