Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Really quick elaboration question for Connlaoth lol

Started by almighyxcavus, August 16, 2017, 10:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

almighyxcavus

Hello! I'm currently in the process of making a new character in Connlaoth, he is a half elf half dragon orphan who has not had any interest at all in magic, I'm trying to make him as the former blade of the king, just need to clarify if he would be killed before even talking about his days of his service with the military lol.  Any replies greatly appreciated!

Follow up, if hes allowed to live in Connlaoth as a half breed, is he allowed to breath fire/ fly? (just making sure he doesn't get killed for lawful reasons)

HighLordMhoram

Hi! I'm relatively new to this forum, but I think this quote from the Connlaoth page says it all, "Mages and magical creatures who do not use magic can live normal (if somewhat nervous) lives in Connlaoth, so long as they do not use their power." Given how wary Connlaothans are of any use of magic, I'm pretty sure they would view fire breathing as magical, even if its a completely natural ability. Whether flying is allowed is sort of up in the air (pun not intended, I swear), but I'd go with 'probably not'.

Tags: