Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Head hunting. [ALE-ALEJANDROOO~!] [M]

Started by Rhindeer, July 03, 2013, 08:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Continued from here!

It was some time before Axieva went through the door. She opened it twice and promptly shut it, alarmed that an alley really was on the other side of it, but the third time she opened the door, she steeled herself. She was braver than this. Bolder than this. Her kind were proud and fierce! Feared by many tundra dwellers, mighty hunters, courageous and strong! She had the blood of many fearsome ancestors running through her veins and had spilled the blood of several powerful warriors!

She would not be defeated by a door.

And so, picking up her bag, she gave an irritated growl (directed at herself), closed her eyes, set her ears back, and rushed through the door full tilt, feeling like she needed to move fast before she lost the nerve--

And found herself crashing headlong into Rit.

True to his word, Rit was on the other side and as she grabbed onto him to steady herself, she found herself in Zantaric, nose full of familiar smells and ears full of the din of humanity. Blinking up at him, her cheeks reddened--a rare occurrence--and she pushed off of him and righted herself, brushing off her skirt in a display that was meant to be cool and casual, much like a cat that had missed its prey and took to licking its paw like it meant to do that.

"You are here," she remarked with a flick of her ear as she slung the bag over her shoulder. "Good. Come, then! I want to be rid of this."

And, turning on her hoof, she started through the alleyway and put her back to him, because she was still a little embarrassed and didn't like showing it.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

Rit didn't really notice that Axieva didn't come through immediately. Time flowed differently for him while he was immortal. And as her cheeks reddened and she displayed common humanoid female behavior that could indicate any number of emotions, from shame or embarrassment to attraction and a desire to mate, he found himself reading her aura and wishing he weren't so polite. He could just pluck her thoughts from her mind, and then reading body language and the changes in aura wouldn't be necessary in discerning what his response should be. Since he didn't know, he simply smiled at her and fell into step.

He didn't like the energy of this place, and decided to not walk on the ground, instead having his foot falls stop half an inch above the street. As they walked along, he caught a glimpse of himself stalking through the streets in his mortal form. An immortal Rit would be invisible if he were stalking. It was best he not interfere with his future self though, so he ignored him and stuck to following Axieva.

He silently wondered where they were headed and hoped that no pickpockets or rogues tried anything. He preferred to avoid confrontation when possible. Unless of course it was part of an experience he was going for.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

The embarrassment faded fast and Axieva easily lead the way through the town, mostly sticking to side streets and avoiding the busy main roads. She wasn't fond of crowds and tight spaces, though few people had ever given her trouble. She didn't move like prey, always striding with purpose, confidence, and alertness, and so she wasn't perceived as prey. Her strange appearance helped.

Every now and then, she glanced back at Rit to be sure he was still there, since she couldn't hear his footfalls. Not that she was worried about getting ditched or anything! Of course not. But realizing that's how it might come across, she flicked her tail, held her head high, and made a point of not looking back until they reached the home of her contractor.

It was a sturdy building located in the heart of Zantaric, near a homely inn. Striding up to the door, Axieva banged her fist loudly on the wood.

"Alec! Open up!" she barked, cutting straight to the heart of the matter. When there was no response, she banged louder, and didn't stop. She knew he was there. She could hear him, and others, beyond the door. "Alec! ALEC! ALEC!"

Beyond the door, the sounds of cursing, several thumps, and muffled laughter fiitered through the wood. Seconds later, the door opened a crack and an eye peered through, and then it opened wider to reveal a tall man in his 30s with mussed brown hair, a jagged scar crossing over his face and nose, and a scruffy attempt at a beard. He was shirtless, and his pants looked hastily thrown on as the laces were untied. He leaned against the door frame, arms crossed, and gave her a tired, agitated look. Beyond the door, Axieva could hear feminine giggles.

"Gods fucking dammit, Eva! Whatcha want? It better be fucking important."

Axieva curled her lip, baring sharp teeth, and flattened her ears. "I hate that." With an irritated grunt, she slung the bag over her shoulder and let it hit the doorstep with a thud. "I have your head."

Alec snorted. "Pretty sure it's still attached."

"Stupid. I have the head. Call me 'Eva' again and it will be yours." Rolling her eyes, Axieva reached into the bag and pulled the woman's head out by her blond hair. She thrust it at the man, who grimaced at the sight. "Pay me."

Alec let out a sigh and rubbed his temples. "Can it wait? I'm a little occupied."

"No. Your females can wait. I did the job, you pay. Now."

Another sigh. "Such a fucking mood killer," he grumbled, and shot Rit a look. A look that was somewhat pitying. "Who's your friend?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

Rit bowed politely to the vulgar man, and in that moment looked back through time to discover the names of his companions without having to resort to mind reading. "It's your pleasure to meet me I'm sure. I am Ritousaey, All Powerful Guardian of the Multiverse," he performed his usual flourish at announcing his name, "If pay 'Eva'," he said the name with clear derision, "promptly and in full, we can let you get back to Honey and Scarlet. Such unoriginal prostitute names." Rit delivered the last words with a complete deadpan expression. People like this Alec were always a bother. Thought themselves much greater than they were. If the man was such a gift from god to women, then why did he so often have to pay for companionship? There were plenty of women who would go home with you for an evening, and all you had to pay was compliments. But a vulgar fool like this wouldn't have the tact for such encounters.

"Axieva, do you deal with this man often?" He hoped for less vulgar encounters. Evil didn't bother Rit, but sleaze sure did. After countless millenia, sleaze was one of a few things that could get under his skin.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"Too often," Axieva replied with a disgusted snarl, irritated with Alec's stalling. It was always like this with the man, but he paid well and the work was steady, so she kept coming back to him.

Alec, on the other hand, had gone from scowling to absolutely neutral when Rit introduced himself--and mentioned his whores by name. How did he...? His eyes narrowed a little like he could find the answer if he just squinted hard enough, but when no explanations presented themselves, he shrugged.

"Ah, so you've enjoyed their services too, have you?" he said with a knowing smile, and raked a hand through his hair. That seemed the logical conclusion, because his first instinct wasn't to believe Rit when he'd introduced himself as Guardian of the Multiverse; it was to assume it was a lame joke, and that maybe he'd recognized the voices within. He snorted. "Bet you weren't harping on their names when you had them in your bed."

Axieva growled, and Alec arched an eyebrow. "What? You're not jealous, are you?" he asked her, and when she stared back deadpan and unamused, he gave another shrug. "Right, right. Whatever. You want your money. You interrupted a good time for this, you can be a little patient. Wait here."

Alec closed the door, and Axieva shot Rit a look. "I will have his liver one day." It was said so calmly, it wasn't even a threat, but a promise.

But something Ritousaey said caught her curiosity. She glanced back at the door. "What is a prostitute?"

Aeytrious

Rit was shocked for a moment, and then as the question fully sunk in, the grin on his face slowly crawled across his face. He nearly laughed, but that would not be polite. "What is a prostitute?" He repeated it allowed.

"Well simply put, it is a person, most commonly a female, that takes payment for giving sexual pleasure." He could understand that it might not be something that occurred in her culture, but surely in her dealings with the greater populace she would have come across ladies of the night. I suppose if there was no understanding of such a thing, then a person may not understand that the person they were seeing or meeting was a prostitute.

From inside, Honey and Scarlet could be heard giggling at something that Alec was doing. Probably something lewd by the sound of it. But they were being paid to find this man desirable, so really it could have been anything. If he expected them to laugh, they'd laugh.

"The more outrageous the request, or the more time desired by the customer, the more the prostitute charges. The more skilled the prostitute the more they charge. It's like any other service in that way. I personally have never been fond of the skin trade, but it is common over countless worlds."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Axieva stared at Rit. She stared at him like he'd sprouted a third eye, or perhaps built another tower from nothing.

"...And you humans pay for that?" she finally said with obvious disdain, nose wrinkled. She glanced at the door and shook her head. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Pathetic. Disgusting. That explains much. That is not a service. That is not a job. Are humans so pitiful they must buy affection?"

She let out a disgusted sound, something between a scoff and a growl. "It is no wonder we eat you. You're so sad you fail at the most basic..." She made a face as she groped for the right word, and failing that, huffed and made due with five more. "...Most basic part of life!"

Aeytrious

Rit smiled at her outburst. "It disgusts me as well. And I thought it might interest you to know that I am not human." He smiled even wider at that. I simply appear human. I can change my form freely. I could just as easily look like an orc, or a dragon, or even a peryton." He demonstrated by shifting his features only slightly so that he took on the look of an elf. "The face I wear is dictated by what I'll most easily go unnoticed as."

Just then Alec came out with Axieva's payment. "Oy! Was you a elf last time I was out here?"

Rit turned to face the buffoon, "Of course I was. I think perhaps you've been indulging in too much," Rit sniffed the air to catch scent of the drugs from inside, "cannabis and wormwood. Be cautious in your use of wormwood, it has driven some mad." He whispered the next sentence so only Axieva could hear, "and we can see that the cannabis has already made him stupid."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

So he wasn't a human. A shapeshifter, then? Axieva watched in fascination as his features changed, and Rit earned a few respect points in the process. Her people tended to view all non-perytons as inferior without even thinking it, much the same way humans just knew they were superior to cattle, but at least he wasn't human. Humans broke her brain. It seemed that everyday she learned something new and reality-breaking.

But before she could comment on the matter, Alec returned, and he finally had her payment!

Axieva snorted at Rit's comment, lips twitching into a grin. "Has it?" she whispered back. "I can't tell the difference."

Stepping forward, she snatched the money bag from Alec's hand and shoved the head at him again, as though it were an exchange, but Alec held up his hands and took a step backwards to avoid touching it. "Naw, you keep it. Or eat it. Or toss it. Or whatever freaky things you do with it. Seeing it's enough. Anyway, there's your money, now get. Come back in a few days if you want more work."

"Fine." Axieva shrugged and, before he could close the door, she rolled the head through the opening, then turned to rejoin Rit as Alec cursed and the females inside shrieked. She ignored it all, though there was a satisfied smirk on her lips as she grabbed Rit's arm and tugged him along.

Aeytrious

Rit was happy to go. Axieva was an interesting creature. Killing didn't bother her, it was natural, like predators and prey. But prostitution offended her in a way she apparently couldn't seem to explain. That amused him and pleased him as well. The skin trade was not something he was fond of.

Following behind Axieva, he walked silently, wondering where they were headed. He saw his future self creep by again, still shadowing the same target it seemed. This place was filled with all kinds of vile sorts. Addicts, arsonists, bookies, burglars, con artists, crooks, drug dealers, extortionists, fences, forgers, gamblers, grave robbers, hooligans, impersonators, insurgents, johns, larcenists, loan sharks, kidnappers, muggers, murderers, necrophiliacs, oglers, pickpockets, pimps, pirates, profiteers, prostitutes, rapists, seditionists, smugglers, thieves, thugs, usurers, utterers, vandals, and so many more. The number of small children running through the street worried him. Growing up in this sort of environment would only perpetuate the cycle of waste. Perhaps he could be a force for change. More likely he'd start a war of, them versus him. He's have to kill many, and reign over them like a conqueror. That wasn't his way, and most of the criminals would simply flee to take their illicit activities elsewhere.

One particular little boy caught his eye. The child was watching a prostitute not far away. Rit doubted anyone else noticed the boy there, crouched down, filthy, clutching a sharp stone in his hand as protection. The prostitute was likely his mother. Why else would the child watch her so intently? It was a sad and not uncommon story. Prostitutes got pregnant, and then didn't care for the child when it was born. Rit nudged Axieva and nodded at the sex peddlers, lined up, displaying themselves as wares.

"Those poor souls are prostitutes."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

When Rit pointed the females out to her, Axieva came to a stop and stared. She didn't care if they noticed her staring at them as they flirted with passing men in a way that, to Axieva, reeked of desperation. It was sad. It was pathetic. It was disgusting. And it was a spectacle that Axieva realized, very uncomfortably, that she'd seen many times before in the human cities.

She had always assumed that was just how they did things, odd as it was. It would have never crossed her mind that they were selling their bodies to be used like objects.

She felt no love toward humans, but watching the little one pine for its mother was...unpleasant. It would surely die, perhaps of neglect, maybe picked off by others. It would be easy prey for her, were she hungry, and from the way the mother was behaving, it wouldn't be missed. But she wasn't hungry and it would just be a wasted life, and for all that she killed, she did not kill needlessly. Waste was not tolerated on the tundra, where resources were scarce. And when they could, they avoided killing young, and females with young, to give them a chance to grow fatter and breed.

After a moment, she tore her eyes from the scene and glanced up at Rit.

"'Poor souls' says you. How are they 'poor'? They are selling themselves, yes?" She sneered back at the scene and tossed her head, arms crossing over her bare chest. "The fawn is the 'poor soul'. It will die."

The prostitute, obviously the mother, noticed the boy watching her then as she began to walk away with a customer, and she barked something rude at the child--telling him to piss off, more or less.

Axieva hissed out a breath through her teeth. "Stupid doe," she growled, and without another word, she marched toward the prostitute, unable to stand the sight any longer. Grabbing the young "fawn" roughly by the arm before he could yelp and flee, and slapping the rock from his hands before he could use it on her, she tossed him over her shoulder and stalked toward the female and her...customer?

"You," she barked, jabbing a finger at her. "Close your legs and feed your damned young!"

Aeytrious

Rit couldn't say he was surprised by Axieva's reaction, but he hadn't expected it to become so extreme. Before the seen could go any further Rit stepped in touching Axieva on the shoulder and freezing time around them. The boy, on her shoulder was brought into their free flow as a result.

"Lovely Axieva, you are so kind, in your way. You wish to see this child cared for, whatever your reasons." He took the boy from her gently and set him on his feet beside her, "What's your name child?"

"I don't have a name johnny," the boy trembled with obvious fear, calling Rit what he heard his mother call all men, "they call me lots of things. Mostly rat or flea."

"Well we'll change that, I'll give you a name," he smiled at the boy, "You stand here by my friend, boy, and I'll make sure you never go hungry again. Let us adults talk first."

He stood straight and talked again with Axieva, "I call them poor because they know no other life. Many of them were born into this life. Others were stolen from their parents at a young age and sold into this life as slaves. Some are addicts, so dependent on the drugs yet so addled by them, that this is the only way they can make money to feed that addiction." Rit looked at them sadly. "If this boy had been born a girl, the child would probably already be giving sex for coin," he looked back at the boy then, "I will save this one, but I cannot save them all. I am not exclusively a savior, more like a judge. There are many reasons these women sell themselves, and few decide on this when they're journey starts."

Rit leaned down to the childs level, "who is your favorite hero in the adventure stories you've heard?"

"I ain't never heard no adventure stories johnny," the boy replied.

Rit thought for a moment, "perhaps Dave. No. Dirk. Dirk is an amazing swordsman in a story I know, and it's also the name of a blade. I think the name will serve you well. Though your tale probably won't be Strider worthy," he straightened again, "what do you think Axieva, is Dirk a good name for the boy? Or do you know a name that will serve him better?"
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Axieva's expression went from angry to horrified, so much so that she hardly noticed the frozen world around them. It seemed this story just kept getting worse, that it never ended. Rit had initially led her to believe that these "prostitutes" sold themselves willingly. To learn now that many were slaves and made to work through force, that even young ones would be made to sell themselves...?

She cleared her throat and spat off to the side, then passed a hand over her face. "I may be ill," she stated flatly as she thought of her sister, little Jia, and shuddered. Jia would be of mating age now, if she wasn't dead, and she doubted humans would have any interest in their kind, but the idea was still horrific.

"That is vile." But with another shudder, she pushed the thought from the forefront of her mind and focused on what Rit was saying. A name? Dirk, like a knife? She had no idea what Rit was playing at or how he planned on "saving" the fawn, but she shrugged just the same.

"It is a strong name," she agreed, and managed a toothy smile, though it didn't reach her eyes; she was still bothered by her new knowledge, and didn't like that it bothered her. "Dangerous. Let him be named for a weapon. Perhaps one day I'll hunt him, and perhaps then he'll be a challenge."

Aeytrious

Rit smiled at her response. The purity of the statement was not lost on him. It may sound violent or callous to humans, but it was just her nature. And no hostility was intended. "Well lets see what I can make of the boy. To you, dear Xieva, no time will pass. But Dirk here will be a man in just a moment."

He pressed two fingers to the boys forehead, and took him through time and space. Rit took Dirk many amazing places, he educated the boy far better than the best tutors of his world could, on every subject anyone could ever be expected to know, and more. Rit trained him in many styles of fighting, with many weapons. Morals and ethics were not left out, and Rit even put Dirk into situations in which he would need to decide for himself where he stood on the moral spectrum. Fifty years of experiences and training, and traveling passed for Dirk. But after it all he was only twenty years old, such were the powers Rit possessed.

Axieva blinked her eyes and the boy was gone. In his place stood a man. He was clad in black armor, much like that which Ritousaey wore, wrapped in a deep black cloak, hood pulled up, and a black cloth mask that covered his nose, mouth, and chin. His grey eyes were locked on Axieva, and his gold locks peeked out a bit from beneath his hood. An observant hunter like Axieva would notice that he had a short curved blade under his cloak across the small of his back, and many throwing daggers tucked all over his person. Anyone could see the dirk hanging on his hip, and the grappling hook that hung next to it. The boy was now a man, a warrior. He bowed to Axieva, never taking his eyes from her.

"Thank you for interceding in my life. Rit showed me some of the possibilities of what my life would have been like if you had not. Even the best were not pleasant. I am forever in your debt." He then bowed to Rit and turned to walk away. As he blended into a group of shoppers, frozen in time, he too froze, as he exceeded the safe range from Rit's protection.

"He was spared a terrible fate because you stepped into his life," Rit let time flow again, and Dirk was lost from sight. The prostitute Axieva had been yelling at looked even more confused than before. "Shall we go," Rit asked.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

True to Rit's word, one second there was a boy, and the next second a man. Axieva jumped in surprise, even though she was warned, and bared her teeth in warning, for he was armed to his teeth and covered by too much clothing, which made him look shady to her. Yet more unsettling was the fact that he smelled just as the boy had--cleaner, yes, but the scent unique to him still remained. And those eyes were the eyes of the boy, but wiser.

He bowed to her, and she blinked in confusion and looked back and forth from him to Rit. Why was he bowing? And to her? You didn't expose the back of your neck to a predator like that, the little fool! And thanking her? For saving him?

Her ears laid back and she shot Rit a truly bewildered look, eyebrows raised and eyes wide. She spread her hands in a gesture of helplessness, because she hadn't the faintest idea of how to even respond to that.

No one had ever thanked her for sparing their life, much less bettering it.

Turning back to him, she scowled and raised a finger. "I...you...no! You are not indebted, you little fool, I only--"

But then he was gone, stepping out of their bubble and into the crowd, which soon began to flow as normal.

She fixed her eyes on Rit, shoulders slouching. "He treated me as a hero. That was not heroism."

Aeytrious

"For him it was," Rit gave Axieva a caring smile. "You're in a human world, with human limits and expectations. What you did, though minor, was to do something. Inaction is the enemy of us all. Throughout the many possibilities that his life could have been, this one moment was the singular moment in an infinite number that anyone did anything for him. Had a mortal, and one I consider a friend, not stepped in and shown concern for young Dirk, I would have left him to the results of this mortal world." Rit looked a bit sad at that admission. "It is not my place to openly intercede on a single life. Though I do it from time to time, I try to avoid it, as it can tip the balance. I mostly observe, and only act when necessary for the integrity of the weave of all."

Rit smiled at her again. "And the boy your actions saved has become a good man. A just and righteous soul. He will make a difference in this world."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"Hm," was all Axieva said to that. All she could say. She didn't understand what Rit meant about balances and weaves, but it must be more of that crazy, weird stuff he talked about now and then.

Still, it felt a little weird, knowing some young fawn had grown to adulthood in the blink of an eye--the literal blink of an eye--and now felt indebted to her. Uncomfortable. And it was uncomfortable to think she had a hand in his growing up, that in a sense she had fostered that, similar to raising him but not.

She flicked an ear. "This is a strange world," she finally said, rubbing her face and pushing her hair out of her eyes. "And you are a strange person. I only did what anyone should--ah!" She made a frustrated sound. What she had done wasn't even what anyone should do! It was what was expected among her own people. A mother would never neglect her fawn, unless they were sick, or ignorant from inexperience, and even in those cases they were not alone in the rearing. There were others. There was help.

What humans did was none of her business. It was simply baffling. That was it.

She looked up at Rit. The human noise and smell was starting to get to her, press in on her. "I am done here," she said. "I will find a bounty later."

And then she turned and started to lead the way out, toward the road that lead out of the village and to open spaces.

Aeytrious

Rit understood that frustration. Humans and other similar races could be very confusing. There were so many shades of grey. It was a bit easier with cultures that were stark black and white, the lines of morality and duty separated by clearly defined lines. The ant like Formian's with their hive mentality, all blindly following the Queen's commands, existing in total rigid Order, that was an easily understood race. But the chaotic races like humans and elves gave the multiverse, art, and great feats of beauty that even an eternal being like Rit could be amazed by. They were bloodthirsty and vengeful and petty, but they were his favorite. They were the race of his once mother, when he was Aeytrious.

He drifted along behind Axieva, forgetting to actually take steps, he drew a few odd looks as he glided across the ground. Her perspective was interesting, and somewhat refreshing. If more humans were like her the world might be a bit different. Maybe bloodier, maybe kinder. He couldn't help wondering if she were similar enough to a human, anatomically, that she could bread with them. An interesting thought. Axieva the mother of a half human child. It could have her strengths, with the directionless potential of humanity.

Accompanying her was going to prove quite educational, and entertaining as well.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Oblivious to his pondering (and his gliding), Axieva lead them out of the village and into open space, relieved to get away from the press of humanity. Free again, she let out a breath of relief and stretched out her back, arms over her head and spine bending with a catlike flexibility.

"Eugh. I smell like human now," she grumbled, and then eyed Rit curiously.

"You have been quiet," she remarked, eyebrow arching, and folded her arms over her flat chest. "Strange. You are not talking my ear off for once."

Aeytrious

Body language. There were races in the multiverse that used a lot more, and some that used none. Axieva's was easily read but not easily understood. It was unlikely that she would really want to know what Rit was thinking, but perhaps a deflection would be best instead of honesty.

"Humans don't have as keen a sense of smell as you. The stink of Zantaric is commonly known though," Rit lifted his legs to sit cross legged in the air as he drifted toward and then around Axieva. He gave a bit of a sniff at the air, and scrunched his nose at her. "Yeah, you do stink. Perhaps you'd like me to freshen your scent? Or I could bring down a nice warm rain on us."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Tags: