Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

You can tag members, now! 8D

Started by Rhindeer, May 04, 2014, 11:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anadwen

@Brisinger987 I'm not a pokemon. *doesn't come out of anywhere* try a different place when you need me next time...

Brisinger987

*gasp* A wild @Anadwen appears!

*bris uses: POKEBALL*

Anadwen

@Anadwen uses Katana. It's super effective.

sorry. I told you I'm not a pokemon! you can't catch me with your pokeballs :T

Aeytrious

@Tally I noticed that I had strange notifications about this business. Wondered what it was all about. Pretty cool. I think I'mma make a new post at least once a day that has @Rhi-Rhi in it, just to drive her nuts. I think you and @Blue should help me out with that. If we can get @zozee9 and @Paradox to help too, and @visualspice as well, she'll get so many emails and messages about it I can rofl while I'm at her house and she's getting bombarded by them. XD j/k @Rhi-Rhi I wouldn't encourage people to do that to you @Rhi-Rhi that would be mean.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

Aeytrious

Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Aeytrious

Just wanna make sure I'm not making a mistake. It's @Rhi-Rhi right? maybe you could let me know. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL You know I love you. Otherwise would I bother you like this while talking to you on AIM? hahahahaha. okay. freelz. no more spam from me. :P
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

@Rhi-Rhi did you get a seperate notice for each @Rhi-Rhi or just each post containing @Rhi-Rhi ?
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

@Upright Infinity
Just for each post a notification is in. :3 So if you put the tag in 50 times, I'll still only get one notification for the post it was placed in.

THANK GOD.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

bummer. That's truly unfortunate. It would have been amazing to bug you with 888 @Rhi-Rhi 's in a single post. well back to posting to our thread. *poofs*
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Wild

@Coma  I just had to test out this thing. Great mod! :)

Tags: