Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

dun dun dun... NEW LORE

Started by nephero, January 30, 2021, 03:09:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nephero

Hey, y'all!

Just a quick announcement. I know this last year has been absolute hell and has wrecked even the most carefully laid plans. Which is understandable: even if you haven't been personally affected by you or someone you love having Covid, it's left its mark on all of us in terms of our financial, mental and emotional well-being. We're all stressed out, and we're all very antsy for a way to keep ourselves distracted from how the real world is.

It's with that in mind that I want to change up some of my plans, both for myself and the other members of the mod team, as well as for all of our members, (whether they're participating in the Explorer thread or not).

Firstly, an assurance: **the Explorer thread is not cancelled or on hiatus. We will continue it as normal, as people are able to participate and so on.** We're still gonna keep posting, but I've realized that tying lore releases to the progression of the thread just isn't in the cards.

So, instead, I've decided to release areas of the continent early for active play. You will notice at the bottom of the forums, there's new areas! Each section of the new continent has Information pages, which you can find the writeups for our new sections of the world.

As things are progressing in the Explorer thread, certain aspects of the new continent will remain "unknown" until our intrepid explorers can make their mark. As such, I do ask that any new characters in the new continent be natives to said continent. Le'raana has not yet established itself in connection with these new kingdoms and peoples, but they soon will! As always, I or Goblinfae will keep you posted.

We will be holding another discord Q&A lore session in the coming future to discuss all the information being released, and answer any of your questions! Keep an eye out for future announcements.

So, without further ado, friends and comrades, welcome...

To Panzhong.

VIGILANCE WALKING THE TOAST
Characters here!

__guilds, yo__
The Territok Orcs // The Oratok Orcs // Fausteth // The Ashmen