Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Serendipity = leaderless!

Started by Rhindeer, November 01, 2007, 02:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Yes, another update so soon! Oh my!

Anyway! This is just to let everyone know that, well...I talked to Gold, the player of Serendipity's king, and due to general life busy-ness she's unable to play for an undetermined amount of time. As a result, Serendipity is without a ruler, and with her permission and go-ahead we're all going to just say that King Fenway was *gasp* kidnapped. o.o

So...what I'm getting at is that Serendipity is in need of a new king or queen!

If you're interested in filling in this position, go ahead an apply for it on the Auditions and Ranks board. ^_^ Just remember: this is a highly important position. Please don't take it if you can't be active and dedicated to it. On the flip side, if you do take the position you also gain a great deal of control over the kingdom, including the power to create laws, organize the military, set up court, anything you like, really. Plus...you're playing a ruler. How awesome is that?

If you have any questions regarding this, go ahead and PM me or ask them in this thread!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Did Gold say anything about the chance of a rescue mission? :)

Might be a good way to introduce my character and maybe finally decide how I'm going to enter this fray...been looking for a way to enter smoothy since I joined...this world is just very big!