Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Happy 7th birthday, SotE!

Started by Rhindeer, December 13, 2007, 02:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Yaaay! As of today, the 13th of December, SotE is a whopping 7 years old! Zomg.

It's rare enough for a game to make it to six months, much less a year, but we've been truckin' for seven--and I have you (and you and you and you over there in the funny hat and penguin suit, too!) to thank for it! Thank you all, newcomers and oldcomers alike, for bringing the awesome and fun times, and for being like...the greatest and most creative (and drama-free! I love you guys) group of people EVAR. <3 A game couldn't ask for better! For serious.

Here's to many more years of fun! I swear I'm through being sappy!

ilu! xD

Okay, done for reals now. <333 Have some more hearts.

[Also expect a new layout, coming to a game near YOU! Soon.]
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Woo! Hooray seven years old! Take that Gaia! Who...has been around since...94...but still, we're somewhat better than Gaia! F'only we had fullsized dressable avatar...man that'd be hilariously fun.

Ahem.

*Drinks and throws spaghetti around*

Rhindeer

If I could figure out all the coding and how the heck to do dressable avatars, I'd so do it. xD

*drinks apple cidar!*
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Goldie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOTE!!!!

*sniff*

It's getting so big and beautiful...*snifflesobcry* My little baby all grown up and destroying people....do you have a tissue?

Rhindeer

"My little baby all grown up and destroying people"...that sounds SO familiar! I can hear the voice in my head and everything and now it's driving me nuts! Where is that from?! xDD

And yes! *sniffle* It no longer wears diapers! It's graduated to big boy...girl...it pants now! 8D Yes. Big pants!

Goldie

Mulan!!!  One of the greatest Disney movies EVER!  xD

Anonymous

Wooo! *throws rice*

*birds die*

Anonymous

-staggers around with a bottle of JD and cake all over his face- whoooooooo

Goldie

oh gosh....it's another rocus college party all over again! xD  Don't make me bust you!  I AM an RA! xD  or was until 6pm tonight!  My fall contract is up until the start of the next semester xD

YAY SotE!  *snuggles*  you're so big!

hikaru.dream

*starts singing the birthday song*

Wow.
Happy Birthday, desu!

Anonymous

(In style of Sumomo)
*Shoots party poppers*
Congratulations!! Congratulations!!
Congratulations on your 7th birthday SotE!!