Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Updates, whoo-hoo!

Started by Rhindeer, February 06, 2008, 09:39:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Hmm...not very big ones, but updates nonetheless! 8D

The IC-News board has now been changed to Current Events. Anyone can submit stuff to that forum now! Think of it as sort of a giant SotE newspaper of sorts. Feel free to post articles there, either in character or out, about what's currently going on around SotE's in-character boards. :3 It can be about things as simple as your current plotlines, observations on other plotlines and events, whatever you like! It's just to give the game some more atmosphere and let everyone know what's crackin' since it is a huge world, eh?

Just be sure the articles deal with current and ongoing plots. The Plots and Plans board is for working out and planning storylines, this board is more about...reporting! :3 Have fun!

Aside from that, I've updated Necromantia's government section, I updated and condensed the rules (nothing effects you, no worries, I just made 'em more user friendly!), changed Tips For Beginners to "Role-play Guide" (because that describes it better!) and, well, I'm currently in the process of updating all the kingdoms' information sections. I'm going to be writing about their in-game histories so everyone knows what's happened in the past and what's currently occuring. 8D

Aside from that...that's about it! <3

As per usual, if you have any suggestions for the game (features you'd like to see, ideas you have, boards you want), head on over to the Questions and Suggestions board!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa