Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Clear your cookies!

Started by Rhindeer, January 11, 2009, 06:47:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Alright. xD So, due to me being a retard, I had set up the site's cookies incorrectly. Which is why many of you may have been getting login issues where you log in, but then get logged right back out.

The issue is now fixed, though!

However, because I fixed it, you will have to clear your cookies for this site and log back in for the fix to properly take effect. After you do this, however, it'll be fixed for good. ^^

To clear your cookies, do the following:

Internet Explorer
Go to Tools > Internet Options > Browsing History > Delete.

You may have to reboot IE for it to work properly.

Firefox
Go to Tools > Clear Private Data, and then check "Cookies". If you want to clear your cookies individually in Firefox, go to Tools > Options > Privacy, and then click "Show Cookies". Then just find SotE's.

Once you do that, it'll be fixed for good. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa