Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Can the Wolf Catch the Hawk? [Aeyt]

Started by Scythe-Nova, July 22, 2013, 05:39:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scythe-Nova

-"Oh ah'm sure it will please me as well"

Seranth said with a wide grin and a chuckle before taking Rufus outstretched hand and shaking it before leaning in and looking Rufus in the eyes, Seranth's gaze was that of one that just discovered something completely new and interesting.

-"Well well don't you 'ave pretty eyes"

He said as he leaned back and let go of Rufus hand still grinning widely, Casually he tossed the rest of the bread that he had backwards towards Kafei who snatched it mid flight and gobbled it up.

-"Well since yah took the time to come all the way out here I'd like to invite you an your men to a little, Hmmm shall we say party? no Feast maybe? Yeah Feast sounds better"

Seranth Said and seemed to debate with himself for a bit before making up his mind, He turned to his side and cast a gaze towards Rufus and awaited his answer eagerly.

((OOC: Sorry for the long wait, Nova really had a block on Seranth for the longest while TT__TT))

Aeytrious

"I must apologize," Rufus said to his new partner in crime. "I'm in the middle of an urgent matter. Another organization attempts to weaken my hold in Arca. I must take most of those that ride with me there to quell them." Rufus stood brushing the Dirt from his clothes. He whistled and his crew began to wake and break their camp. Had the Glint Hawkes not arrived, they'd have earn d an entire night of sleep. Now they would ride for home, to protect Arca.
        "Though I go," Rufus said to Seranth, "I'll send a representative to feast with you. Gully!"
        The retired soldier walked over to his leader. He didn't look excited to be getting up after so little sleep. He preferred to sleep in, but that didn't mean he didn't have the discipline to rise as and get on the move.
        "Yes sir," Gully said, coming to attention.
        "You're new, but seem capable," Rufus said to the soldier. "Accompany the Glint Hawks to a feast to celebrate our new partnership." In reality, Gully was simply expendable.
        With little else said, Rufus and the Soot Wolves left for Arca. There was a lot to be done.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey