Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Very Long Engagement Party (kinda open)[READ ME!]

Started by Aeytrious, May 14, 2014, 10:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aeytrious

{{OOC: This thread is going to be the engagement party that will announce the engagement of Dylanna Swinden and Ryk Handelaar. Since Dylanna is a noble, and she and Ryk are the two most powerful merchants in Arca, the Queen of Serendipity will be invited, and Rhi has told me that the Queen will be attending. This means that nobles and very wealthy individuals from all over, not only Serendipity, but friendly countries as well, will be invited. The main players in this thread will be me, Spice, and Rhi. Blue is invited to join if he has the time, and I would never not include Tally either if she has a character that she knows fits in here. Other than the five of us, you'll be restricted to cameos. Any member of SotE that has a noble of Serendipity is invited to cameo this thread. Any SotE member that has a wealthy character in Serendipity is invited to cameo this thread. Any member that has a character in the Queen's army, or a guard in Arca is invited to cameo this thread. Soot Wolves are invited to cameo this thread (though you should check with your guild leader- me - for specifics first). Nobles of Serendipity friendly countries are invited to cameo this thread. There are however stipulations. You may only post once to this thread as any of the above mentioned cameo invited characters. If you're not me, Rhi, or Spice (or Blue or Tally if they are so inclined), it's one post per character. There will however be exceptions to this rule. If your character is directly interacted with by one of our characters you have been 'pulled' into the thread. You may then interact with said characters as long as they interact with you. If the interaction from, lets say Ryk, is that he shakes your hand and says hello but then walks away, you can respond to that handshake, but since he's walked away, your character has been 'pushed' out of the thread. Another stipulation is that if you want to bring Connlaoth nobles or wealthy characters here and they are involved in the civil war, you must check first with Spice. The civil war and this event are both SotE canon, so the timeline must lineup for your character to make an appearance, and of course they have to be of the not hating Serendipity preclusion. If you do not have a character that fits these guidlines, you have a little time to create one, but once I start the thread, the deadline will be cutoff. I know not when we'll be getting to this, but I wanted to give everyone a heads up so you could be prepared. There are specifics that Rhi, Spice and I need to discuss before we can get started. At that time these instructions will be deleted from this thread, but they will be linked to and will remain up in the plotting thread. If you're unsure about anything regarding this, please PM me. Rhi and Spice have enough going on that I can answer the questions. I'm sure I'll think of more things to add so they'll be edited in below on this same post.}}

{{OOC Edit: Like so.}}

{{Cheers folks! Happy Threading!}}

DO NOT POST YET!
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey