Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Soot Wolf thread timeline

Started by Aeytrious, June 24, 2014, 04:39:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aeytrious

This is a timeline of ALL threads that ALL Soot Wolves appear in, whether as a Soot Wolf, or on their personal time. I'm starting by placing all Ryk/Theo/Rufus threads here and any others I know of. If you know a thread or have a thread or start a thread that belongs here, post it below with WHEN it occurs. I want to preserve our continuity as well as possible, so lets work together on this. Thanks!
Your fearless Soot Wolf Leader
-Aeyt

Blood on the Rocks {WARNING!: Mature Content}
Zahi arrives in Ketra to find her target, a con-man and Ketra crime boss - already dead and being toted around by a Connlaothian Blood Mage. When she tries to find out what happened, an attack from a group of cultists force her to work with the Blood Mage to find out just what the con man had that the cult wants. And to save their own skins in the process.

I am the terror that flaps in the night!
Lady Einin Beirne dons a mask and ventures into the night as the vigilante Owl. On her first adventures she runs into more trouble than she can handle. Soot Wolves, an assassin that uses blood magic and always seems to have a corpse, and others too. Action, drama, and comedy gold!

I am the sourball in the candy jar of goodness!
Lady Einin Beirne learns that living two lives can be chaotic when Ryk Handelaar, the alter ego of Canis Rufus, leader of the Soot Wolves, reveals that he knows her secret. Who else shows up at this invitation only ball? That assassin Jarrett, and he's got another corpse! Shenanigans unfold!

Payin' the bills!
Just a slice of life in The Den of the Soot Wolves. It's a slow day in the bar, but that doesn't mean important events don't occur. Hail to the new Red Jackal! Perhaps she'll last longer than her predecessor.

Don't Shoot, The Messenger Is Behind Me!
An assassin comes to join the Soot Wolves. He butts heads with the Red Jackal, and causes trouble for with the Blood Wolves.

Card Tricks
Some fun in the Wolves Den. Nothing important really happens, just some fun.

I am the flea you cannot flick!
Lady Einin Beirne goes to meet her new combat tutor, only to discover that it's Ryk Handelaar, wealthy merchant. Will their rivalry persist, or can they become friends despite the fact that he's a villain and she's the hero?

Acquainting Lilly
Zeina, leader of the Scavanger Wolves, brings a new pup into the fold. She trusts Lilly's tutelage to Elijah, but perhaps that wasn't the best choice. Lilly is volatile and Elijah is antagonistic.

Candy-Coated Heart of Darkness! {WARNING!: Mature Content}
The relationship between Ryk Handelaar and Lady Einin Beirne is swiftly going from friendly to wooing. They have their first day out together, and things get hot and heavy faster than anyone expected.

Awkward; A Fair
After leaving Ryk, Lady Einin Beirne does her best to handle shenanigans with Jarrett, who has yet another corpse.

Eyes of Blue
Ryk Handelaar runs into the one that got away, Dylanna Swinden. With her is her young son Sam, who happens to be Ryk's child, from their one and only night together. Ryk doesn't know Sam is his son, and Dylanna isn't telling.

Kitten whispers and tickle fights. {WARNING!: Mature Content}
Lady Einin Beirne visits the Handelaar estate for a day of entertainment and good food. After a sexy tour of the manor, she and Ryk enjoy the company of guests and great food. What will the evening bring?

Just Pinch Me
When the Blood Wolves get a new assignment to guard over a wealthy single mother, Huxley is curious. Despite grumbling from other Bloods, Huxley volunteers to shadow the woman. As his curiosity grows, he arranges a stunt to get closer to her.

Racing Against the Moon
The Mountain Cats, a rival criminal organization, attack Arca in force. Rufus and Dylanna race to Cerenis to save Sam from one of their leaders, Valeska Horst, former Canis Albus and lover of Canis Rufus. A war with the Mountain Cats breaks out, and secrets are divulged.

When the Alpha's away the Wolves will play
An emergency forces Rufus to leave Arca in a hurry. Letters sent to those he trusts is all he has time for before he rushes to Cerenis to rescue Sam and put down the Mountain Cats. His absence allows wounds in the morale of the Wolves to fester, and causes trouble for Zahi.

Presents for the Red Jackal!
Zahi's headache continues. The Beta, Jack, restricts her ability to act, and the ex-assassin Torak continues to rock the boat.

A Pressing Matter
Zahi and Bujari have a private meeting to discuss the trouble in the Wolves, among other things. Spot interrupts.

Hair of the Dog
Minor events occur, and some Wolves talk about the turmoil in the organization at a tavern in Arca.

After the Fire
The shadow adversaries of the Soot Wolves hire a crooked detective to clean up their mess after the attempted murder of the Red Jackal, Zahi Akello. When the guards find the woman alive, the detective snatches her away to pry information about the Soot Wolves from her. In the process, they will have to make a deal.

See Spot Run {WARNING!: Mature Content}
Spot escaped her run in with the Beta Wolf and his shadowy masters, but what's she to do now? Spot knows more than anyone about the Beta Wolf's plans and about the dark figures pulling his strings: a dangerous position to be in! With assassins, Soot Wolves, and a nameless and faceless adversary all out to track her down, she finds an odd ally in the assassin Jarrett L'isson.

Can the Wolf Catch the Hawk?
Gully brings news to Rufus in Cerenis, of highly trained and organized Highwaymen. It leads to a meeting between Soot Wolves and Glint Hawks.

Myriad Acts of Banditry!
Lady Einin Beirne, as Owl, goes on one of her adventures into the night only to be taken captive by fierce goblins. Will she escape the torturous fiends, or will someone come to her rescue?

I am the blister that bursts in your boot! {WARNING!: Mature Content}
After rescuing Einin from the Goblins, Ryk takes care of his lover.

The Late Kiss Goodbye {WARNING!: Mature Content}
Finally returned from his business outside of Arca, and finished with Einin's care, Ryk makes his way to see Dylanna. His fiancé is not pleased at the length of his absence, but melts under his touch. Passion and love in the night lead to a day spent as a family.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

Aeytrious

I plan on breaking this down and organizing it better. Listing which are concurrent. As well as listing what Wolf or Wolves make appearances. Any suggestions are welcome.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Aeytrious

Just wanted to grab this post slot so I can edit it in the future and have more pretty stuff up here at the top of the timeline thread. :)
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Aeytrious

Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Aeytrious

Using an image is a great idea! I'll get on making my own. Something either orange, or Wolf themed! :P I'll figure it all out though. When I'm not brain dead?
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Aeytrious

Different colors I can do with great ease! Thanks for the suggestion
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Ethereal-Star

I have a thread here but I'm not sure exactly when it takes place. The only thing I can really say on this is that Ruby has been in the guild for two years to date, and this thread would most likely occur in the present time, so probably after all the others listed, if that helps. If not, I'll try to be more definitive with it. Considering this is my first Soot Wolf thread, I leave it to you to ultimately decide where it goes.

A short run-down: Ruby seizes her chance to grab some goodies from a locked chest in the markets of Arca right behind a vendor who is arguing about price issues with some priest guy. That person's character is not in the guild though. She goes back to the Den to deposit her stolen valuables.

Okay, so maybe it's not that exciting but I wanted to start off somewhere! Let me know if there are any questions and I'll try to answer them.