Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy... [Glob!] [M]

Started by Rhindeer, April 21, 2016, 11:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Raxta cocked her head, tail flicking lazily. “Screw? What do you mean?” she said, brow furrowing as she caressed Herrick, idly trailing a hand down his chest to stop just below his navel.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

Herrick chuckled. Her caresses felt wonderful, and before he spoke he leaned in to kiss her, pulling away with a gentle tug on her lips.

"It means I'm going to mate you until you're silly," Herrick said, using terms she'd be more likely to understand.

Rhindeer

[Pffft. Thanks phone autocorrect, Herrick is now apparently Hedrick. |:]

"Why would that make me silly?" Raxta asked, deadpan, before she went in for another kiss, her rough tongue sliding against his lips. "I'm not silly."

Xoco snorted and flopped over to look at the two, propping up on an elbow. "Lies. You just said a silly thing!"

Raxta broke the kiss with Herrick long enough to stick her tongue out at her friend. She looked back at Herrick and gave him a fanged smile. "Anyway. We shall see about that," she said, and stretched, a challenge in her words. "We jaguar-kin have a great deal of stamina."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

[Hedrick's not a bad name, per se... also, did you want to RP one or more "days" and then skip to the event or did you have something in mind? Maybe more jaguar women for Herrick to meet as he slowly starts to realize how literally boned he is come festival time??? 8D]

"Hm, I'd bet," Herrick said. For now, he'd given up on trying to explain the innuendo to Raxta, instead deciding that he wanted to just rest between these two jaguaresses. When Xoco flopped down, Herrick made it a point to raise his arm in order to make his other side accessible. His other hand stroked Raxta from breast to thigh when she stretched, Herrick grinning as he did so.

He wasn't tired, but he wouldn't mind a short rest after a hunt and a meat breakfast.

"So, if you ladies are done with me for now, I think I'll close my eyes for a little bit."

Rhindeer

[Oh, I have ideas. >8D But sure! Few more day then a skip works for me!]

The days passed by in relative peace and laziness. There was a rhythm to life in the village, and everyone took their turn at the mundane tasks that needed to be completed to keep life functional. Different hunters hunted on different days, to ensure their hunters were well rested and in peak shape. Babysitting duties rotated, to ensure mothers and caretakers got a break from such a demanding, and stressful, job. And while clothes were mended, meals were prepared, the sick and injured and old were treated, and tools were crafted, preparations for the upcoming festivities were also in full swing.

Raxta, for her part, dragged Herrick around with her and thrust him into the daily grind, showing him the proper ways to do whatever task needed to be done. The best way to get the others used to him was by exposure, by proving that he could cooperate as one of them, and that he wasn't some scary, dangerous creature. Many of the other jaguars were wary of him initially; their priestess had accepted him, but the wounds of the past didn't heal that quickly, and many of them were descendants of the very jaguars that had survived the horrors--and some who had not. It wasn't necessarily about distrusting Herrick, but about distrusting humans. Other jaguars were largely indifferent. A few were openly curious--mostly those around Raxta's generation. Prejudice was more deeply ingrained in the older folks who chided the younger ones for thinking with their crotches more than they thought with their brains.

Whatever their stance, over the next days, some opinions softened. Not all, but a number. Neyeli, a friend of Raxta's several years her senior, was cold to Herrick at first; her direct ancestors had been betrayed by those visitors generations ago. But with time, she came around--even claimed he could have his turn with her if he liked, as a gesture of good will between them. Palla was another; she had born her first child a few years before and was finally ready to rejoin the festivities. Ever adventurous and curious, she too claimed she wouldn't mind trying out a human, to see if it was any different from mating her own kind. Besides, it was the taboo of it all that thrilled her.

None of that bothered Raxta. Jealousy was uncommon among her people and besides, it was kind of entertaining showing Herrick off like a novelty. It had, for the moment, made her relatively popular.

Still others had begun to eye Herrick as the festival drew closer, and the atmosphere shifted with it, a sort of tension building in the air as the anticipation grew. He was the first male on the scene, after all--and that made him more and more appealing as hormones began to spike.

And it would only grow.

Raxta woke that morning from where she was curled up next to Herrick to the sounds of excited voices beyond her hut. With a yawn, she sat up, rubbed the sleep from her eyes, and rotated her ears to listen. She perked in surprise at what she heard, and quickly shook Herrick.

"Herrick! They're here!" she whispered, fangs bared in a grin. "Our other tribe! They've arrived!"

DaGlobster

[Gotcha, was just curious.]

Herrick was sure that at some point in his life he had a dream just like this. Surrounded by women in the middle of nowhere, all of them clamoring for a man and he the only one within reach. But surprisingly enough, that wasn't even what made it for him.

He'd never quite lived like this. He'd slummed it, sure, but to just live simply? No guards, no greedy merchants, no massive stone walls or crowded streets. He'd grown somewhat familiar with the tribe's daily goings-on in the days he spent helping them around. He was popular for his strong, remarkably tall build and he found himself helping older women lug things around just as much as he found himself helping with a mundane tasks.

As the days passed, he grew to not worry about the circumstances that landed him there in the first place. He was going to be laying low for a bit anyways, right? Instead, he found himself thinking about his steadily growing line of interested females.

It had been damn good at first. He felt like a king when he'd draw glances and stare, and seeing Xoco about the village was also always fun. When Nyeli made her offers to them, he'd accepted with Raxta's eager blessing and found himself wondering how far he could take it.

A few days after that, things felt way different. It was still a pretty big ego boost, but sometimes he felt like a piece of meat surrounded by lions. Then Pyalla came forwards, and even a few more after that as Raxta kept taking him around. The days just before the season started were the absolute strangest. The sheer sexual tension that seemed to hang in the air was... intense. He thought about female cats in heat, and how aggressive they could get, and that image never left his head. It didn't help that he'd once caught one staring at him in jaguar form.

And it started to show in everyone, even Raxta.

When she shook him awake, he scrunched his face up and rose to a sitting position. He rubbed his face as he talked.

"That's good for them," he murmured, and then rubbed the fresh couple of spots she'd left on his shoulder last night.

He'd shaved and trimmed his hair yesterday in order to get some relief from the heat, and he gave his beard a stroke before straightening up a bit more and shaking himself awake. He yawned, taking his hand off her hip where it had been resting to give her side a stroke.

"What happens when they get here?"

Rhindeer

Always a morning person, Raxta was wide awake and beaming with excitement. And why wouldn't she be excited? It wasn't just the festival alone that she was anticipating, but also the togetherness. It was only once a year that the two tribes mingled together as one, and that mingling meant mating, sure, but it also meant catching up with family, with old friends. Not everyone that arrived was there to revel. There were elderly among them, and children, and some who had no interest in that and simply wanted to visit.

Her tail swished at Herrick's question, an idle motion. "Well, they'll probably want to rest and refresh a bit, for starters," she said, reaching out to brush her fingers through Herrick's hair--grooming him. She licked her palm and then smoothed it over his head to straighten out some flyaway hairs. "After that, we always have a huge get together and feast and celebrate! Catch up with everyone, see what has happened since the last time we met. You'll get to meet my brother and old friends!"

She smiled. "The festival starts in a couple more days. They'll need time to rest before that. It's a long journey between tribes."

DaGlobster

"I didn't know you had a brother," Herrick mused, mostly to himself. Then again, she'd never really mentioned her family at all. No mother, no father...

He closed his eyes as she groomed him, now more or less used to how it felt. His hand around her waist wandered as she did so, and he smiled.

"If it wasn't tense before, now..."

he chuckled.

"Let's get to it, then."

Rhindeer

"His name is Quri. We're from the same litter," Raxta said as she rose to her feet and held her hand out to help Herrick up.

"Are you nervous?"

DaGlobster

"Why would I be nervous?" he echoed. He took her hand and got up, giving her a fond look before he went in search if his clothing. Raxta'd pestered him about his clothing enough over the past few days that he'd started wearing a short-sleeved cloth vest and baggy shorts. Again, she suggested it to cope with the heat, and it did help.

But he'd known why she really asked.

As he got dressed, he spoke. His tone was neutral, almost unsure.

"So, let me ask you something. When a male has lots of females waiting for him... what happens? Usually?"

He winced.

"What's normal, I mean?" he asked. The intensity was getting to him a little, and he sought comfort in trying to know the future.

Rhindeer

As Herrick dressed, Raxta followed suit, slipping on her animal hide skirt and wrapping her breasts. At his question, she cocked her head curiously, one eyebrow lifted in question.

"What do you mean?" she asked, cocking her head to the other side. "The same thing that happens among your kind, I imagine. Right?"

DaGlobster

"In a way, you're right," Herrick said, conceding that to her. Then, he put his hand on her head and ruffled her hair a bit.

"But let's just say that it's uncommon. Can you tell me how your kind handle it?" He continued. He had nothing else to put on so with a final stretch he stepped out into the sunlight.

Then, he grinned.

"Do they wait turns or come at 'em at the same time?" He teased.

Rhindeer

Raxta grinned right back at him as she followed him into the light, flashing a bit of canine in the process. "Are you worried?" she asked. "That maybe it will be too much for you?"

She nudged him in the side, roughly but playfully, and for a moment considered whether she should be honest with him or pull his leg a bit. Hmm. Honesty and bluntness was her default, but something about the human and his complete cluelessness to her culture made her want to tease him.

She didn't deliberate long.

"Things can get...a bit brutal," she said at last, expression turning sober. "This only happens once a year, and people get impatient. Fights break out. Blood runs. Claws and teeth are useful for hunting, yes, but also for establishing dominance. None of my kind are without their scars. You will have to be strong, Herrick." She gave him a serious look, eyes hard and humorless. "I hope you are prepared for what you have gotten yourself into."

DaGlobster

"For you, I'd wrestle any cat that came your way," Herrick said, answering her sober attitude with levity, as was his usual response. "And as long as I get to have you, the rest don't matter as much for me. Xoco's really nice to have around too, though," he said, adding the last sentence at the last minute.

He was comfortable saying it. Raxta was a nice girl, resourceful and fun and affectionate. Maybe in another life or in different circumstances he'd consider staying here longer. Already, he could see there was a commotion in the village as jaguaresses made their way towards the arriving males.

"And I don't know if I'll have to catch any of the others, or... i just don't know anything about your ways. I guess I'll have to find out, yeah?"

Rhindeer

Smelling his unease, Raxta's sober expression cracked with a crooked smile. Maybe she would have mercy upon him. After all, he was right, he was ignorant of their ways and getting thrown into the deep end.

Reaching out, she gave his hair a playful ruffle. "This is my first time, too. What I know I only know from friends and...erm...watching." Her cheeks colored a little at the admission. While the ceremony had many participants, it was still private in a way, a sacred gathering; it was rude for the uninvolved to gawk and spy. What happened in the meadow remained there, shared only between those who gathered. But Raxta, like many other youths, had been curious in the past, although a brief peek was not much to go on.

"You have a, ah, primary partner. And that is your focus. You will catch only me, and have me first. But after, we may invite others, and others may ask to join, and you do not have to feel bad about saying no. It is believed that the seed and energy from other jaguars will only strengthen the child, you know? That ensures it will be a healthy baby, and that the mother will have fewer struggles." She cocked her head. "As for the rest, having turns or at the same time..."

She gave Herrick a curious look. "What is your preference?"

DaGlobster

She ruffled his hair and Herrick gave her a wry grin and a nudge to her elbow, but ultimately the levity was welcome. as for her question however, he was strangely blank. He paused in his walk, evidently taken by thought.

"I... I dunno, I never thought I'd have to make this choice, honestly," he said, letting some of his incredulity with the situation bleed out.

"I don't... let's try both? I like the folks we've already met, and you seemed pretty eager to offer me up," he said with a wounded look, as if Raxta had personally delivered him into the claws of predators.

"But I wouldn't want a stranger," he concluded, and gave her an honest shrug of his shoulders.

"And honestly..." Then, perhaps a little more caringly than he expressly wanted, he reached out to put a hand on her arm, and then went low to take her hand.

"I wouldn't mind if I had just you, though. You're beautiful and impressive. And if Humans and Jaguars could make kids, I... I think I'd make one with you," he said.

Because even though he'd known her for only a week or so, his time living here had given him an actual respect for her. Affection was easy and mutual between them, but recently Herrick had come to care for the energetic Jaguaress that had taken him in.

Rhindeer

A rare blush colored Raxta's cheeks, making the spots on them stick out all the more. He wouldn't mind if it was just her? He wouldn't mind if they had cubs were that possible? W-what?

When she had first chosen him, it had been for a lark more than anything. He was handsome and curious and unusual and she was drawn to novelty--she had never seen a human before, only heard of them in tales. And the old stories did mention humans and Jaguar-kin mating, and she always did like being different. The first Jaguar to take a human partner in centuries! Why not? And if she would not have cubs from the union, even better! She was not quite ready to be a mother, even if it was expected she would bear children from this.

And yet...somehow him saying he would like to have cubs with her was...endearing? Flattering? Her heart beat a little faster, the heat traveling to the tips of her ears. He wouldn't have minded having only her?

"Really?" she said, and then laughed and elbowed him playfully, as though to quickly move past the awkward conversation. Emotions were awkward! Especially these kind! And was he going to leave? She had not heard anything about him staying, and had desperately been trying not to get attached.

She couldn't. He would leave to be with his kind, right?

"Maybe cubs in a season or two," she said with a fanged grin. "But this time, it will just be us and whoever you would like. You are the human. This is different for you. I want you to be comfortable."

DaGlobster

"Well, it's whoever you like, too," Herrick answered, although he smiled to see that he managed to get a red blush out of her. Mercifully, he moved the conversation along.

"I know you, Raxta. You're a sneaky gal who likes to gang up on pretty ladies~" he said, much lower as he nudged her back, as if she was his co-conspirator. But with that final tease, he distanced himself, although he took her by the hand and led her along.

"And I have a feeling you want to watch me fuck Xoco," he added with a sideways glance to her.