Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Blood and Sand

Started by Magyar, November 21, 2016, 10:00:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magyar

Bolion couldn't keep his laughter in either, stopping his kissing barrage for a second to badly suppress a laugh. He laid his forehead against her collarbone, and when he'd finished his discreet laughing session, he realised what he was staring directly down at.

"Has anyone ever told you," he asked nonchalantly, keeping his eyes locked on his targets, "That you have very nice tits?" Bolion slid a finger into her cleavage, hooking the material keeping her currently arguable decency together. He yanked down, baring her breasts to the world in a bouncing, magnificent display. Bolion felt a distinct throbbing growing stronger below him, and he smiled a wolfish smile. He resumed his kissing, this time moving down from her collarbone until he'd kissed his way to her left nipple. He began sucking on her nipple, even pinching it ever so gently between his teeth. He had been using his free hand to balance himself, but now he moved around to the back of her dress, firmly grasping the thick base of her tail through her dress and gyrating his pinched thumb and middle finger just above where the underside of her tail met her ass.

DragonSong

Della's laughter cut off in a sudden, ragged gasp and her spine arched slightly. Instinctively she raised a hand to try to cover herself somewhat, but seeing as Bolion had his face buried in her breast there didn't seem to be much point.

Her eyes flickered around warily, trying to gauge if any of the nurses or healers had spotted them yet. She couldn't quite tell, but a few of the patients' attention in the surrounding beds certainly seemed to have been drawn.

"B-Bol-" Another sharp breath and she clenched her eyes shut. There was very little playacting now, her reactions fairly genuine. Her hands clenched against his back, nails dragging sharply against his skin.

Magyar

Bolion began pulling Della's skirt up, over her tail and ass. He knew that she curled her tail when she was aroused, so he pulled it free of where it loosely gripped her leg and none to gently. He handled it only as roughly as he'd handle himself, but gentle wouldn't be a word to describe what he was doing. He explored the area around the base of her tail, finding just beneath it her anus. He unlatched from her tit long enough to slip his middle finger into his mouth and get it DIY lubed up. A quick mischievous grin and he was back to sucking on his partner, albeit the other nipple this time.

His newly wet finger went directly back to her asshole, probing circles around the rim, before sliding slowly in. He took special care to be gentle here, but wasn't timid about it. Before long, he was knuckle deep in her ass, drawing his fingour out and thrusting it back in with increasing speed. His intensity was still on the lower end, however. Assholes were sensitive, after all.

DragonSong

A sharp cry was quickly muffled against his shoulder as she bit down instinctively, eyes going wide. Three quick tremors gripped her body in rapid succession and she wriggled in his grip, not entirely sure what she hoped to accomplish with her squirming but unable to help it.

"Fucking warn a girl, will you?!" she hissed, eyes still large in her face. This was entirely uncharted territory, so to speak, and she really wasn't sure if she liked it or not.

She certainly wasn't sure how they could still be going unnoticed.

Her hips bucked forward a bit quite without her making the conscious decision to do so and she ducked her face against his chest, breath coming in quick pants now as her body adjusted. A small whimper rose up in her throat and one hand gripped his hip so tight she thought her claws might actually have broken skin.

A little vindictively, she slid her other hand around over his waist to the dip of his pelvis and then inside the front of his trousers, wrapping her fingers around him and jerking down his length none too gently. She wasn't rough, exactly, but she certainly wasn't as delicate as she could have been.

Magyar

Bolion laughed, "Watch out, it's been two weeks, and I'm very horny. Not to mention I've got the best girl a man could ask for topless in front of me. I might just cum all over you..." as he spoke he pulled down his waistline, so that his member wasn't hitting the material of his pants every time she jerked him.

"And since you asked, here's your warning," he continued, before grinning vindictively and on a thrust pushed his index finger into her ass as well, doubling up the size she had to take. Her tits were jiggling like crazy with all of the gyrating and bucking she was doing, but his focus wasn't entirely on them. He lifted her chin with his free hand and kissed her roughly the moment he slid both of his fingers knuckle deep. The feeling of her skin on his was stimulating enough, but for a moment, he forgot that he wanted to be caught, simply caught up in the act.

----------------

A tent down, Faur, the healer from before, had just finished cauterising a particularly nasty case of necrosis, when a nurse came calling for him. He looked up, irritated at being interrupted, but his expression grew wary at the obvious distress of the nurse.

"We have a problem!"

DragonSong

Della's spine bowed so deeply her body created an exaggerated arch, for a moment looking like a classic painting of some swooning maiden. The sound that rose up in her throat was something between a cry and a whimper and she bit down hard on her bottom lip in an attempt to muffle it, drawing blood.

"Fuck you," she growled, giving another sharp tug along his member and dragging her thumb roughly over his head. Then she was kissing him back, drawing his lip between her teeth and nipping just over the edge of gently. Her hips jerked forward again and she squirmed around until her leg slipped between his, knee bending slightly to rub against his crotch as she fought the urge to just start riding his thigh.

This was crazy. She'd never been like this before, never, even with all the incredibly frustrating nights they'd spent with him playing with her tail to pass off their cover story as master and slave. Even before, the life she'd led before they'd met, she didn't think she'd ever been this- this forceful. This needy.

It terrified her a little bit.

But she didn't exactly have the mind space to really think about it. Or the time, as it turned out.

"What is the meaning of this?!"

Della jerked away from the kiss and whipped her head around to find the healer from earlier staring at them, wide-eyed, a rather flustered nurse at his side. Heat rose up in her face and she opened her mouth- just about the time the tension coiled low in her belly threatened to break, and all that came out was a sharp gasp as she fought back her peak and quickly turned her head into Bol's chest, shivering.

Magyar

"Uh..." Bolion began, "Pre-coital canoodlery?" He punctuated his point by slowly pushing another of his fingers all the way into Della's asshole. That made three fingers, and down to the knuckle. He took the occasion to dig up and in, taking advantage of the curve of her rectum. He'd have to explore the possibilities further.

The nurse who'd gone to get Faure, while visibly distraught, seemed to be rather locked on Bolion's dick. Perhaps she'd never seen one. Perhaps she'd never seen one used. That was more likely. As for Faure, he seemed to be ignoring Della entirely, in favour of glaring at Bolion. Maybe that was because her tits were hanging out, and she was glistening with sweat. Or maybe it was because her ass was out and facing everyone, and Bolion's hand was about fifty percent inside it. She didn't seem to notice though, as face-in-chest as she was.

"Out!" Faure screamed, a shade of red usually reserved for tomatoes, "Out now! Get the fuck out!" he had started going a littleness pale, no doubt a large range of emotions occurring at the same time.

...But, Bolion complied, and he slid all of his fingers out of Della. Tucking his length back into his pants, and flipping her skirt down, Bolion shifted Della around so that her legs were both on the same side of his lap. He left her upper dress undone, which was fine, breasts were a common sight in the city. He whispered to her, "Can you walk comfortably, you think?"

DragonSong

The mage's tail lashed nervously from side to side but she didn't raise her head, mortification starting to set in as the haze of lust began to fade.

Then Bolion was sliding a third finger into her and she gave a sharp mewling sound that was not muffled nearly as much as she would have liked into his chest. Panting, she snapped her tail down in an effort to hide at least something, but only succeeded in pressing Bol's hand tighter to her ass, which in turn illicited another squeak.

She sagged slightly when he finally stopped touching her, one hand snapping out automatically to brace against the cot as she panted. Blushing azure, she gave a sharp nod in response to his question and straightened herself up, pulling the dress up a bit and holding it to her chest.

Doing her utmost not to make eye contact with anyone, she scurried from the tent. Once she'd gotten a bit of distance, she practically collapsed against a nearby building, covering her face with one hand and groaning quietly.

"We are never, ever doing that again."

Magyar

"Define which part of that," Bolion said through a slightly hysterical giggle as he caught up, Erthas and their belongings in hand, "The anal play or the public sex?"

Keeping a gentle but firm grip on Erthas's reins, Bolion slowed from a jog to a walk as he neared Della. Letting Erthas's reins drop, he took Della's dress strings from her hands and slung them back over her neck and under her arms, re-tying them. Once he was done, he took her gently by the shoulders and turned her around, asking, "Are you okay? Rather, are you ready to ride? You can be okay on the way out of the city, as long as we get out of here relatively quickly..."

DragonSong

"Both! Maybe- I don't know!" Della took a few shuddering breaths and let Bol fix her dress, still collecting herself. "Just...not again." She rubbed at her eyes, then nodded briskly. "I can ride."

You.

No, bad Della, bad! She was just all worked up and her body wanted an outlet, that was all.

Still very flushed, she grumbled to herself under her breath and vaulted up onto the lizard's back, rubbing his neck absently. She was a little sore from just his play, and she flushed a deeper shade of blue, but she tried not to let it show.

Magyar

Bolion's grin spread across his face again, feeling truly himself for the first time in a while. He swung up onto Erthas behind Della, nonchalantly lifting her tail out of the way and dropping it back over his thigh when he was settled. There was a time when the rather touchy appendage would have annoyed him, but at this point, it wasn't much of a concern. It felt comfortable.

He began rubbing her shoulders and dug his heels into Erthas' sides, propelling them forward, "D'you remember the way out, or am I your guide as well as your masseuse?" He was mapping out their route in his head, but he'd have to pull out the actual map when they left the city.

DragonSong

Della swallowed a rather pleased groan as he started working the tension from her shoulders and resisted the urge to just close her eyes and lean back into his hands.

"I remember the way," she replied. "Not quite sure why we're getting outside the city's wall though- we still have a job to do, yeah?" She glanced over her shoulder at him. "Doesn't it make more sense to stay in the city proper?"

Where once there might have been snarl in the comment, now it was just a genuine question. She knew he understood Essyrn better than she did, and she trusted his judgement.

Magyar

"You do know we're going to a plantation outside the city right?" he asked, a tad incredulously. He was sure he'd mentioned it at least once, but maybe that was on him. Despite that, he continued, "The guy owns private land, and he lives there on an estate. That's what I was talking about when I brought up the new disguises. We need to infiltrate."

He moved his hands down to her shoulder blades, resigned to giving her a full back massage. Admittedly, it was a tad difficult on the top of a giant lizard and while she was sitting up straight, but he managed. "We came here to ask around regarding that self-same infiltration, but the actual place is about two day's ride from the city."

DragonSong

Her blush worsened. "Ah." She'd assumed the estate itself was within the border of the city, but she'd never actually bothered to check. That was on her.

Clearing her throat, she quickly tried to change the subject to hide her embarrassment as she guided Erthas through the streets. "So, um...how are you...feeling?"

She winced. Subtle, Dell, subtle. "I mean, that was a lot of- ahem- exertion all at once for someone who's been on bed rest for weeks. You doing okay?"

Magyar

Bolion actually laughed, before replying, "I had one heart attack, Del, it's not like I got stabbed in the lung or something. I'm a little tougher than the average bear, gimme some credit." He began to work on her ribs and noted that a lot of her tension was in her spinal region. Odd. Maybe it was the positions he'd have her contorted into. His grin became impish, and he gave her side a pinch before continuing.

"Besides, with you," He took this opportunity to lean in beside her, resting his chin on her shoulder, "It's always worth a little exertion."

DragonSong

Della squeaked and squirmed a bit at the pinch, making Erthas grumble a complaint beneath them. "Bo-ol." She dragged his name out until it was nearly three syllables and mock glared at him sidelong. "Cut it out, or I will stop the lizard in the first open patch of sand I see and jump you, I swear to gods."

The man was far too adept at getting her all hot and bothered, and he knew it too. Bastard. She still hadn't completely wound down from their earlier play, and as much as she liked the massage having his hands all over her wasn't exactly helping matters.

Magyar

"And who says that's not exactly what I'm trying to do?" He teased, shifting his hands from massaging to wrapping his arms around her midriff, pulling her back just enough so that he sat up and she reclined into him, but also so that she wouldn't steer them into someone. He had faith in Erthas, though, and wasn't too worried.

His laugh was low, more a chuckle than a fully realised peal, but either way it conveyed his amusement. He muttered into her ear, "You act as if that's the last thing on my agenda..."

DragonSong

A rather delightful shiver trickled down her spine and Della found herself settling back against him with surprising ease. "Oh you are just asking for it, boy," she muttered, a smirk tugging at we lips. She chanced taking her eyes off their path long enough to twist her head and press a rather heated kiss to the underside of his jaw, nibbling playfully before she broke away rather abruptly and settled herself back properly in the saddle.

"But we need to be focused." She tried to keep her tone stern, but there was a hint of a laugh she couldn't quite get rid of. "We need to be all about the mission. Besides, didn't I just say no more public sex? Not like there's a convenient bush to duck behind in this place." She gestured widely to the sandstone buildings around them.

Magyar

"Poppycock!" He exclaimed, and suddenly felt very old.

"And besides, it's a two day ride," he said, resuming his back massage, this time working the lower back, "That's two whole days in the middle to the desert with only a lizard, sand, and solitude. Not to mention I refuse to ride through the night this time. We're setting up camp every night damnit!" He kept his tone almost goofily stern, and gave her hips a playful squeeze, before rambling onward, "That's surely enough time to canoodle after all the cartography and inventory checking."

He leaned in beside her ear again, voice no less ridiculous, "Maybe I can even experiment with what I consider my new favourite entrance... hmm?"

DragonSong

She swatted at him playfully as they approached the wall and the massive city gates. "Hush, you'll get us in trouble," she stage whispered, though her ears had gone hot and her face was flushed deep azure.

She still wasn't entirely sure how she felt about...that. It hadn't been bad, he'd been careful and even though she was sore there hadn't really been any pain or anything in the moment. Still, just thinking about it made her want to curl in on herself and just cease to exist, which made it rather difficult to feel sexy about the whole thing.

"We can discuss it later," she murmured as they drew closer to the watch posted at the gate. Ducking her head, she fell easily- almost annoying easily- into the role of a slave as she quickly but calmly tried to scoot Erthas through the gate.