Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

New beginnings part 2! (SilversDragonsBlood, Darkhor, Catalina)

Started by almighyxcavus, September 08, 2017, 07:22:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheshia

Getting sick of trying to sleep and the endless voices and visions coming back from her recent flare up. Rima finally sits up and sighs giving up. Her skin was itchy and she just didn't feel like doing nothing nor did she feel like going back on deck yet. So she decided to practice some magic. She though for a moment about what be interesting and traces the sigils quickly in the air along with it's symbol.

The symbol glows and a slight electric light appears in it's middle then a beautiful blade. It's hilt was serpent like. The blade was sharp with a few runes etched into it. That was not all a fluffy mixture of a rabbit and a ferret pops out also. It's fur black and white piebald with okapi markings. It's wide brown eyes looking at her and it's ears held high the creature's rabbit tail waggled back and forth.

Looking at it for a quick second with an unamused look, "Your cute." She says poking it's ears. "Your my familiar I guess.... Want to be calles Potato, or Fry?" She asks the little creature. It shakes it's head, "How about Pepper?" That obviously pleased it and it squeaks once. "YEEEEE!" Rima squeals in delight and hugs it quickly. The squeal could be heard throughout the ship if someone listened carefully it sounded bad. Getting a familiar for her family was huge. But that spell took it out of her and she falls alseep curled up leaving Pepper to watch over her. Dreaming of potatos with Angel wings, halos and a potato war where when they all die they turn into french fries and she would eat the but the dream got progressively worse as time went on.

Darkhor Saurguse

Raukaas heard Kara tell him that she was sick and didn't want to get him sick with what she has. The little drakkollis nodded his head, "My dad disappeared..." Though by this time he had lost his fear completely and thought in his little head that he was going to try to find his father. Though he barely knew magic let alone actually control it. "I don't want to get sick but I wish you get well! I'm going to look for father.", he got out of the bed and left the twins quarters before Kara could say something to him.

Little Raukaas walked across the deck and stood up on the edge of the ship. He stared at the leviathan's head which he jumped onto. The little drakkollis paid little attention to whether or not the adults where paying any attention at all. He leaned in closer to the ocean and was startled by a sea bird that squawked. His attention immediately turned to the bird but the moment he did so Raukaas yelped as he fell into the ocean.

A loud splash was heard and then Raukaas making a shrill shriek from the shock of the cold water. He resurfaced, swam out then went underwater searching for Darkhor. He swam a few feet deep feeling the pressure of the water get higher. The little drakkollis panicked and swam all the way back up to the surface and to SeRimas. He tried to climb back up into the ship but kept on slipping, "Someone help me please?! I fell in the water!"

Darkhor had been underwater and stayed hidden. His glowing eyes were all that shown from the depths. He swam using his tail to propel through the water. The drakkollis then suddenly went as fast in a flash catching a few fish in his jaws. He swallowed them whole right before he bobbed his head above the water taking in a fresh breath of air.

It was quite the relief that he was alone. Away from the source of stress he felt so much tranquility t this point. Raising his head high he uttered a great roar across the ocean then he saw the SeRimas off in the distance. That roar he made would be heard faintly by those on the ship. Darkhor dove into the water and swam after some more fish to catch and eat.

When Darkhor was hunting he was very surprisingly fast but his tail was powerful and allowed for powered speed. The freedom of the ocean was great and then he thought about Hakan, feeling a pang of loneliness but where he was was right where the very source of his stress came from. He refused to go back but the thought of his lover made it the ever more difficult decision. The drakkollis told himself, "I will not. I WILL NOT GO BACK. I will not go back!" Then he swam directly towards the SeRimas but stopped when he was about halfway there.

Darkhor stared at the ship ahead feeling the stress. The anxiety rise. He darted into the bottom of the ocean floor blending into the shadows there. He caught a second mouthful of fish which he swallowed whole and lying on the ocean floor. The drakkollis lied there rubbing his belly and before long he had fallen asleep on the very spot.

Celegwen

The noise that Darkhor made would absolutely have caught Hakan's attention, if the man wasn't focused on Raukaas, who had stumbled into the sea. Without the time to answer Kiron, he sped to side of the ship and dove into the water without the best form. The fire boy was never really a fan of water.

He took hold of the little drakkollis and grabbed onto the wooden steps on the side of the ship. Slowly but surely, Hakan helped Raukaas climbed back onto the ship. Raukaas was definitely shaken, but he was physically fine. "Kid, I know you're worried about your dad," Hakan said. "Trust me, I am too. I really need you to be patient, though. I promise we'll get him back, but we really need my sister to do that. Just need a bit more time..."

He didn't know if the child really understood, but there was nothing more he could say. He quickly dried Raukaas off and himself off, then stepped back near Kiron and Taiga, who had just started to wake. Her glowing eyes snapped open, and she was motionless, as she took in what was happening. "Sleeping Violet," she said in her own voice. "I'm a little insulted, brother." She slowly created an ice platform for herself to stand on, so she wouldn't be dangling from the mast. It was a matter of dignity.

"I'm not giving her any more, Kiron," Hakan whispered. "I don't know what it'll do to her this time. Her reaction changes every time. Last thing you would want is for it to make her stronger."

Meanwhile, a man with white and blue hair and scaled wings flew through the water. The sound of Darkhor's roar had attracted the already nearby young man. He wore only a brightly colored skirt over tight pants with tattoos all over his chest. He was truly an interesting sight. He moved through the water like he was part of it. In truth, he kind of was.

The man stopped when he saw Darkhor. Another interesting sight. Do not be afraid, he said telepathically to the drakkollis. I mean you no harm. As a shaman, the man gave off a warm and caring energy, jus as he was able to read others' energies and experiences. He moved closer to Darkhor, placing his hand near Darkhor's stomach. He smiled and shook his head, eyes glowing blue. You carry Hakan's children. Never would I have expected... That wasn't the point of his conversation with the drakkollis, so he stopped what he was saying.

Darkhor, you must return. I know that the ship is the source of your strife, but they do in fact need you. Forgive the sailors their stresses, as life at sea is not a light toll on the mind or heart. Hakan needs you just as much as you need him, as does your child borne. Return, and you will not regret it. He turned to leave, then stopped briefly, his blue and black hair floating around him with his scaled wings extended. My name is Otikoro. Please, tell Taiga and Hakan that their brother anxiously awaits their arrival. With that, he smiled and disappeared in the direction from which he had come.

almighyxcavus

The ship seemed to be falling apart in Kiron's mind, Rima was afflicted with some curse, Darkhor... well he's just Darkhor, Taiga has weird ancient spirits flowing through her for some reason, and Kara is almost shivering to death from trying to help Taiga.

Kiron sneered for a moment before turning back to Taiga. "Look just explain exactly what the hell is going on with you otherwise I'm to have to take some drastic measures for the safety of the rest of the crew! I'm going to lose my mind for once!"

Sheshia

Rima fell asleep in bed while talking to her familiar. The small rabbit like being stood guard at the foot of the bed watching the door before curling up onto Rima's chest to sleep. Rima was having a nightmare in which she herself was drowning or getting stabbed multiple times before being utterly alone in darkness without sight sound or even feeling of anything around her. Then it broke with Rima sitting up quickly as if she was startled. Pepper walks up to her having been vaulted from it's sleeping spot and Rima hugs Pepper tightly with Pepper licking her ear.

"Let's go see what's going on on deck." Rima smiles after a minute of regaining her barens. Holding her familiar Rima runs up onto the deck holding it close. Then pauses when she sees Taiga hanging by a rope and Kiron looking serious. "Okay.... Sorry Pepper but you might wanna hide." She shoves the being into her shirt. "Just for until this is over with. Hold still!"

Finally getting Pepper to hold still Rima walks up a bit staying back tipping her foot slightly watching quietly not going to get involves unless needed.

Darkhor Saurguse

Raukaas having been quite shaken was relieved that someone had come down to get him back on the ship. Taking a few quick breaths, "I... g-got... s-scared... by... a... b-b-bird..." He listened to what Hakan said, "I-I understand... I-I'm used to dad disappearing off like that..." The little drakkollis heard his father's roar, "Did you hear my dad roar out there?" He tugged on Hakan, "I heard him out there."

He pointed in the direction he heard Darkhor. Raukaas couldn't ignore it at all. He wanted to go out there and find him but he stopped remembering what he did a few minutes ago. "I really want to find him! I really do..." He sat down and wondered what happened earlier, looking up, "What happened to make dad so upset?"

Darkhor lying down on the sea bed woke up and thrashed around wildly when someone spoke to him in the mind. He even puffed up his spines for only a few seconds before calming down. He realized that the man who telepathically spoke to him was no hostile and his spines flattened as Otikoro placed his hand near his belly and told him that he carried Hakan's children. What was more important now was that he tell everyone aboard the ship about him. The drakkollis wondered how he knew about this, perhaps it was that he could sense it similarly like that of the other drakkollis could if they were a relative or mate.

Darkhor was far too tired to swim all the way back so instead he went back sleep. He was to remember the very words, "My name is Otikoro. Please, tell Taiga and Hakan that their brother anxiously awaits their arrival." The children the drakkollis knew were of importance to him and Hakan but he was going to wait. He woke up startled again and saw that he was out in the open, vulnerable to any predators and hunters.

With his strong and powerful tail he swam up to the surface and roared again taking in a fresh breath and dived splashing back into the water. Darkhor then found an area which swam quickly into a crack wide enough for him to hide in and stay hidden for a short time. He lied down falling asleep feeling much safer and more secure in this spot. The only thing that was visible to anyone searching for him was his merfolk like tail. It was more out in the open and the scales on the tail glinted brightly against any light that reflected off of it.

Celegwen

Hakan crouched on his toes with his elbows resting on his knees and fingers steepled in front of his lips. He wanted to know what was going on with her as well. Moreso, how to stop it. There were ancient beings that had gotten inside his sister's mind, but just how did they do it?

"You tiny lizard halfbreed," Taiga spat, her voice split once again. "Do you truly believe you can harm us? What a sweet little ignorance you have."

Hakan stood up quickly. "I'm gonna really regret doing this, but I can get you a few more minutes. Just isn't going to be fun for me." He walked over to Taiga with his lips pursed. "If Abri was here, this would just be so much simpler."

He ran below deck, then came back with a glove on covered with red smudge. He showed it to Taiga. "See this? This right here is Nightingale's Cry. You know what it does to someone, right?" Her eyes widened, and her jaw visibly clenched. Hakan smirked, knowing she recognized the name. "Just need my sister to answer some stuff on her own." After a few seconds of silence, he shook his head. "Fine." He slathered it across his own face and instantly collapsed.

The shock was enough for Taiga to come back. "No!" She cried. "Hakan, you stupid bastard!" She squeezed her eyes closed with a groan. "Kiron, there are ancient...spirits, for lack of a better word. They make there home in the labyrinth where we're traveling. Since I expelled the majority of my spirit during the fight with the Leviathan, I became vulnerable to them. They got in my head and won't get out. They're trying to keep everyone away from the labyrinth by any means necessary. I can't get rid of these spirits without help that none of you can give to me. I'm so sorry. Really. This was never my intention. And now..." She looked at her brother lying motionless on the deck.

"I really have to stop doing that," Hakan said, sitting up and rubbing his head. He smirked at Taiga. "Hi, sis!"

"I thought you-"

He chuckled. "Were dead? Nah." Hakan ran his finger through the goo on his cheek. "You didn't actually think I'd use Nightingale's Cry on myself? Please," he said, licking his finger, "this is raspberry jelly."

Her eyes flickered again, and she realized she didnt have any more time. "Keep me bound, Kiron. I swear, no hard feelings. As long as my hands don't touch the ship, they can't do any physical damage." Her eyes emitted the glow once more, and she was taken over again.

Hakan looked at Kiron nervously. "She's gone until we get to Yoreiq. Did you get what you needed?"

almighyxcavus

Kiron regained his composure after laughing a bit from Hakan's little stunt. It was beyond hilarious. He spoke with a slight chuckle: "Yes, now I won't throw her off the ship. Hakan just keep her in check for now, make sure she eats, drinks, you know. Her threats mean nothing since that isn't her anymore. I'm not afraid of spirits, my grandfather who is literally made of stars beat me in a drinking contest, he was the toughest opponent I've ever had the pleasure of facing. He. is. awesome. But for now I'm going to find Darkhor. He's been gone for too long I'm starting to get worried. After taking care of Taiga kindly check up on Kara please."

Kiron took off any clothing he had on for the sake of hydrodynamics. Darkhor please I'm worried, where the hell are you? He was standing at the bow ready to jump in.

Inside the twins quarters...

Rauk I didn't mean it like that buddy, I just didn't want to get another person sick, I'm sorry. Kara was still in a limbo of hot and cold, her body felt like a confused weather system. So places burning like the sun, and others as cold as Taiga the first time Kara met her. She remembered Hakan, the one that stayed with her through the majority of this whole sickness process. She whispered to herself chuckling a little bit: "He is pretty cute." Before drifting off into a not so soothing slumber.     

Sheshia

Rima walks up to Kiron grabs his wrist gently looking worried, "Kiron I know you need to go find Darkhor and everything that is happening right now is a lot but please come back safe." Her eyes had a look of pleading to them, "We have no idea whats out there. Also when you come back and you have the time I need to talk to you about something. Just don't put it above what else is going on okay?"

The small elf gives Kiron a quick hug before backing up to watch him go look for Darkhor. Pepper squirmed in her clothes but she ignored it. "By the way gonna be cooking dinner tonight." Rima smiles, "It's gonna be good."

Darkhor Saurguse

Raukaas sat down in front of Taiga looking worried. He wondered what hell she was going through in her mind and clinged onto Hakan's legs. "Is she going to be OK? Is dad going to OK?" He still had that going through his head. Worrying about his father where he was, "I just want him back..."

Darkhor was finally sleeping peacefully for the moment. What else was he going to do at the moment? Rest was all he had in mind and the drakkollis wanted to it to stay that way. A shadow of a smaller boat went over him slowly, if he were awake he would've noticed it. Later he felt something on his tail then tugging.

Darkhor awoke and immediately went to dart out of the crack only to find himself enveloped in a net. He thrashed and squirmed trying to get out of it then he puffed up, all of his spines poked out causing him to become more entangled than he before. Before he knew it the drakkollis was yanked and pulled onto a boat with strangers he'd never seen before. In the most desperate cry out he made thunderous roaring, they tried to cut him off as quickly as possible. He snapped his jaws at them then went back to thrashing wildly and screeching again.

"Let me go!" That startled the men on board, "Oh bloody hell that fish talks and it's HUGE!" Darkhor was held down, "That's one hell of a prize we got here! Biggest one we've got by far!" Then the drakkollis putting up a struggle, "STRANGER DANGER! Stranger danger!" The end of his tail became free which he used to slap them in his very attempts to get them off of him and they still hadn't muzzled him, he screeched again.

Celegwen

Hakan's ears rang upon hearing the distant cry of a drakkollis. He'd grown to recognize the sound. Looking at Raukaas, he briefly closed his eyes and took a breath. "Buddy, I need you to do me a huge favor," he said, crouching in front of him. "I need you to keep an eye on the ship, okay? Taiga's going to be fine, and I'm going to make sure your dad's going to be fine, too. I just need you to stay right here."

He looked at Kaeligar, the massive horse's eyes holding the same glow as Taiga's. He wouldn't be of any use; they were linked. Taiga grinned devious, as she knew what Hakan was about to do.

Fuck it, he thought.

Ignoring Kiron's request, Hakan raced to the bow of the ship and leapt off, fire burning beneath him and leaving a smoke trail. He rocketed himself into the air, getting a view of the area. It wasn't a large boat; pretty small for the ocean, but clearly a fishing boat.

He didn't care whether or not the people were just doing their jobs... Hakan skated through the air towards the boat, his eyes harnessing a golden lightning, like Taiga's silver, which spread across his entire body. Hold, he thought to himself, drawing closer - closer.

Streams of brilliantly colored flame shot from his fingers towards the boat. He heard screams from the men, but continued until the boat exploded, sending the men, the cargo, and Darkhor into the sea. The wreck threw pieces of wood in every direction, much of it still on fire and sending clouds of black smoke into the air.

Hakan admired his handiwork. The golden lightning subsided, but his eyes still held the golden glow, as he wasn't completely relaxed.

He lowered himself onto a large board from the flaming wreck and knelt near where Darkhor was swimming. "I'm sorry," he said with a soft tone and a half-smirk. "I guess that was probably a little extreme, but," he shrugged with an exaggerated sigh, "I've always had jealousy issues."

almighyxcavus

Kiron looked back at Rima, running his thumb along her cheek as he kissed her on the forehead. "I promise I'll be back. Especially for dinner." He chortled. Rima backed up and Kiron dove head first into the water to begin his search.

After searching for what seemed like forever, he felt a burst of energy within the water. That's Hakan isn't it. Figured he wouldn't listen to my orders, he's a madman. Almost as much as grandfather. Kiron swam as fast as he could towards the source and lifted himself out of the water. Seeing the burned wreckage of a ship, he immediately recognized Hakan's work. Just as powerful if not more than his sister. Nice. He soon spotted Hakan and Darkhor. He flew over to them. "You guys need a lift?" While placing his hand on Hakan's shoulder.

Sheshia

Looking out over the ocean Rima then turns over to Taiga, "Poor thing." She mumbles. She didn't have an control over her actions. Walking over a good few feet away from where Taiga was Rima sits down crossed legged watching her. Since Hakan and well... everyone else is gone for a while guess I should keep watch. Pepper finally pops out of her shirt and looks at Taiga squeaking quietly looking back and forth at Rima then at Taiga, 'What? I'm not gonna let her down after she nearly killed us." Pepper looks at her like a "are you serious" type of look and Rima gives a "I'm not kidding" look, "Nope not gonna do it."

Rima hugs Pepper watching Taiga. "I'd rather live through this buddy." Pepper sniffs her and starts squeaking loudly and nudging her. "What's the matter Pepper?" Rima asks before realizing it was happening again. It's to soon!! She stumbles to the edge of the ship and gets sick again. "Okay... get to bed. Get out of sight of scavengers... yeah that sounds right... hehe." Her mind was foggy and she was talking jibberish but she managed to get to her and Kiron's room grabbing a blanket and tumbling to the floor curled up again leaving the bed a mess. "Potatoes... mother fucker." Before fading again.

Darkhor Saurguse

Darkhor was sent flying back into the water from the sudden explosion. Still having the net a little wrapped around him he finally freed himself. Bobbing his head up above the water he saw Hakan who said a bit extreme, "H-Ha-Hakan!" Then the drakkollis's vision blurred for a few seconds which he shook his head and sank down into the water a few feet. He swam up and rested his upper part his body onto a piece of floating board and wheezed as he took in some breathes, "I... don't feel... r-right..."

Darkhor shook his head and held it at the temples, "I'm so dizzy... feeling." Then he went into the water and started swimming towards the SeRimas. The drakkollis stopped and grabbed hold of a board to hang onto. From the looks of it he looked really out of it and shouldn't be out here. He suddenly yelled, "I can't go any further! For another, Kiron I do need a ride! I just don't feel good at all."

Raukaas sat there watching everything and being daring he climbed up the side of the post Taiga was tied to. He suddenly reached out and made a few tugs at the rope in curiousity. The little drakkollis knew better to leave Taiga alone especially in the state she currently was in. The next moment he found himself gnawing at the rope without paying any actual attention as to what he was chewing on. Then he whispered, "I don't like father. I never did. He needs to be hurt."

The little drakkollis made a slight smirk when he realised he had been chewing on the rope holding the ice mage, "I wish he were dead. And maybe I can see what happens to you if..." The way Raukaas said this was very unsettling. He chirped and chittered pulling a dagger out pressing the sharp edge to Taiga's chest then against her neck, "NO!" He suddenly jerked away pulling some of her hair and cutting a lock of hair off instead.  He giggled and pocketed the hair and thought about what he was going to do with this, what spell he could just cast.

Celegwen

Hakan sighed, seeing Darkhor in the state he was. Darkhor was a large and powerful being, but seeing him that way was just...not right. "Thanks, Kiron," Hakan said, forcing a slight smile. He definitely appreciated the help because his power didn't necessarily give him extra physical strength.

Meanwhile, Taiga watched the little drakkollis cause trouble on the ship. She kept her mouth shut in a tight, devious grin as Raukaas gnawed on the rope. Though it was created with Hakan's magic, Taiga knew she could break it with the darkness coursing through her and the thinned rope. "I'm so proud of you, Raukaas," she said, as he chewed. "You're doing such a great job."

Just a little more, she thought. Perfect.

Then, Raukaas pressed his blade against her. Taiga pursed her lips, her eyes glowing brighter as her anger grew. Once he cut her hair, Taiga snapped. "You little shit!" She hissed. White electric patterns spread across her body, and the rope snapped. "You're in for it now." Taiga flung her hand toward Raukaas, freezing him in a block of ice. The ice wouldn't kill him, only temporarily put him out of commission. She walked towards the quarters.

Go in. They don't matter. They're slowing you down. Those bitches want to come into the labyrinth. End it! The voices in her head just wouldn't let up, driving Taiga to near madness.

Putting her hands out, the girl froze the locks on both her quarters where Kara was and Rima's quarters where she had gone, locking them both in. She couldn't completely fight the forces inside of her, but she refused to let them win. She looked out to the sea, seeing where the other three were. Hakan had finally unleashed his power, not even to its full extent, and Taiga couldn't have been more proud. Even so, she couldn't let the ship reach the isles.

Taiga walked up to the helm. She smirked, pressing her hand to the wood and freezing it completely. She walked back on deck, gazing up the mast. With a deep breath, Taiga placed her hand on the mast, ice swirling up the pole and onto the large sail, completely freezing the material. Kiron was going to be pissed, but she didn't care.

Hakan looked towards the ship. "Kiron," he said, a sudden seriousness falling over him. He couldn't see anything from the distance they were at, but he just felt something was off. "I know you said the rope thing was powerful, but something's very wrong." He shook his head with a worried expression. "We have to get back to the ship. Now."

almighyxcavus

"Hakan take care of Darkhor for now I need to head back to the ship now." Before he even gave Hakan a chance to speak Kiron had already flew off with a sense of urgency. What the hell is going on?

Kiron arrived at the ship and noticed burns all over the wood. This is impossible, this wood should only be able to be burned by he rushed over to the bow of the ship and noticed Taiga was knocked down on ice platform along with... ooooh no.   

Just a couple minutes earlier...

The forge is cold Kara, you know what you must do.

But uncle I dont know how I'll react to this! Let alone who I'll hurt!

The person you need to take care of is trying to sabotage this entire trip. And you do need something from that Labyrinth as well. The ship is going to be destroyed if you don't do anything. What have you even done since you've been here huh? Killed a leviathan? All you've caused is trouble. You're a disgrace to the fam-

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

Kara awoke from her nightmare with eye's flowing with pure lava within them. She stood with a sort of righteousness in her step. Guess I'm not cold anymore. She walked over to the door and saw that she had been caved in by the ice. A voice emanated from within her that mixed with her natural one. She fucked up real good this time. With a swift kick the door was completely shattered along with the ice. She looked up at Taiga who had frozen Rauk, the mast, the other quarters, and the sail. Their eye's met for a second before Kara completely enveloped her self in the flame of the old forge, her skin turned into lava with obsidian armor covering her body and face. She plunged her arm into the lava between her breasts and brought out Kerthurran, her giant obsidian lava blade.

Kara's voice was borderline demonic in terms of tone: "Hi my name's Kara!
Taiga looked stoically at Kara with a slight smirk in her lips: ""You are weak, little girl. Do not assume you can understand the for-"
"not interested in hearing your bullshit anymore." Kara had launched herself from where she was standing and dug Kerthurran deep into Taiga's stomach burning her immensely and sending her flying off the ship. Kara freed Rauk from his ice prison he started crying and hugged her like she was a long lost puppy. Kara's voice was still demon-like: "Rauk don't be afraid it's me Kara, could you do me a favor and head below deck for the time being please. I'll bring snacks later I promise."
She melted the remaining ice with ease putting the ship back on course towards Yoreiq. That was just a tease to shut her up. She's been getting on my nerves too much.

Kara turned her attention to Taiga once more, she used her ice magic to keep herself from falling into the water once more. Before she could even regain her composure as to what was going on...

"You're a cunt you know that right?" Kara whispered in her ear as she landed a clean roundhouse kick to her back knocking her down onto the ice platform.

Celegwen

Hakan suddenly felt an agonizing pain inside of him, as though he'd had a piece of his soul torn off. That only happened when one of his siblings was taken from him. "No!!!" He cried, emitting a golden light that easily could have blinded someone. His body was consumed by golden lightning, the entire surrounding area gaining an incredible heat. He couldn't think about Darkhor, though part of him desperately wanted to make sure he was okay. No... He needed to make sure his sister was fine.

At the same time, Otikoro was struck with the same pain as Hakan. He related to the exact same feelings Hakan did and looked toward the ship. He nearly went down in pain, but kept his composure in front of Lakiillo and Shreya. He didn't care if it was random or that they had no idea what was happening. Otikoro suddenly sprinted towards the sea, skating across the water. He knew that pain all too well, and he knew that the other Elementals felt it. They all would come down upon whatever was attacking one of their own, but Oti had to make sure it was justified.

Hakan rocketed himself into the air, able to locate Kara and Taiga with no difficulty at all. He dove toward them with a pained cry, flames shooting from his hands towards Kara. She was only saved by the streams of flame being met by streams of water, equal in strength, that were shooting out of Otikoro's hands. The water brother's eyes glowed brilliantly, his scaled wings extended and a blue light emitted from his body.

Though he was furious at Otikoro's interference, Hakan wouldn't fire upon his brother. Oti quickly turned his attention to Kara, who burned with an inner fire. He doused her with water, then chilled the water inside Kara's body. With Taiga holding ice as her element, she and Otikoro had a much stronger tie.

As Kara was temporarily unable to cause any more real damage to anyone, Otikoro and Hakan dropped next to Taiga. The shaman felt her energy fading and didn't fight a tear falling.

"My sister is dying," Hakan said through clenched teeth, glaring at Kara. "I am much more powerful than she is. I should end you where you stand!"

"Stand down!" Otikoro said, picking Taiga's limp form up. "She was unaware of our sister's circumstances. Taiga will recover. I will make sure of it." His eyes still held the glow, as did his body, which emitted a healing energy to it. "Child," he said to Kara, "you misunderstand the situation. My sister has no control over her actions. She has ancient spirits possessing her. The only reason you were not killed long ago is because Taiga has fought the spirits with every inch of her being. Know the truth before you act so rashly."

Hakan was burning, itching to burn Kara alive, but he listened to his brother, awaiting any kind of response.

almighyxcavus

Kara sighed for a moment then looked up to the family she smiled to Hakan.

"I'm sure you remember what she said to me after I tried to help her. After I tried to take care of her. That stuff just bottles up you know? Sure I didn't know what would happen but it's the thought that counts. And you did the same for me."

She strutted graciously over to Hakan putting Kerthurran back into her body. She bent over and lifted his cheek up to hers and their lips met. Quite a warm kiss coincidentally, but it felt kind and... genuine. She pulled away quickly before Hakan could react and walked away from them: "Just remember that even though I was an idiot to try to help her, you were always there for me. If things don't go well with Darkhor you know who to talk to, and I'm not fond of settling down in one place either."

She darted back to the ship to begin repairs to the door she had eradicated.   

Otikoro lifted Taiga into his arms and surfed graciously back to the ship followed by Hakan. By the time the family reached the ship Kara had been back to her original form whilst finishing the repairs on the door.

Otikoro laid Taiga on her bed as he left to go rejoin Lakiillo. Hakan stayed to watch over her for the night.

A few minutes before Kara reached the boat...

Kiron remembered Darkhor back out in the water, he flew back over to him and carried the Drakkolis back to the ship and into his quarters. He went back towards the helm but then...

"You know what, I've had a long day. Fuck this I'm going to sleep" Kiron walked into his and Rima's quarters and noticed Rima was asleep on the floor, he put her on the bed underneath the covers, he plopped down onto the bed, and cuddled next to her. He fell asleep instantly.

Sheshia

Rima curls up in the bed. Something seemed off about what she was seeing and she wasn't in discomfort like usual. This was different. They seemed to be tortured souls not the ones that died on a ship but died terrible desths, being tied up with ropes and having unimaginable stuff done to them. Some were left in cages while others were left hanging. A person twice her size was standing there looking as if he was... never mind the image changed to people crying and screaming, Let us go!

Rima figured it out. She wakes up looking around and notices Kiron was next to her in bed. He must have put her in bed when he came back. She was terrified so scared with what she saw. It was not good for any of them. Rima starts to cry quietly. Those poor people. She had to tell Kiron but she didn't know how to describe what she saw. Eventually she holds his arm and wrist looking for a bit of comfort. Everything was going to be fine, she had faith in it.

Darkhor Saurguse

Darkhor was quickly carried back to ship. He still was in his merfolk form when on deck, slowly changing back he tried to stand up. Nothing felt right, lightheaded and now with a headache he fell down to his knees feeling shaky. He felt that he hadn't eaten enough but he recalled eating plenty of food and while he thought that he picked up his robes and put them on. The drakkollis was so ravenous and he went into the kitchen directly after standing up again.

He rummaged through everything and ended up sitting there devouring the food. What else could he do? The hunger had taken him and it was so satisfying to eat. Darkhor ignored almost everything else, "Hakan! Is Taiga OK?!" He sniffed for more food and ate more not realizing that he seemed like a pig now.

Darkhor sat there continuing to eat then came on a loud long*BEEEEELLLLCH!* and wide eyes surprised at himself. He stopped eating for only a moment wondering if anyone actually heard him then saw all of the crumbs and food all over the floor and himself. The drakkollis thought to himself, "Oh my gods... I am so HUNGRY but I can't keep doing this!" The belch he made was loud enough for those on board to hear him, "I am... not a Noogab... SHIT! SHALOOGA!" He covered his mouth and rubbed his belly, "I've become... a pig eater! RRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr HAKAN you made me like this!", then he laughed nervously and felt dizzy again and weak.

Raukaas the entire time did not want to leave Kara's side after that. The little drakkollis finally spoke, "It's my fault that Taiga got free..." He looked down at the floor and reached into his pocket feeling the lock of hair he pocketed before he was frozen in a block of ice. He shook his head and shuddered thinking about the scenario. Then when he saw Kara kiss Hakan he screwed his nose, "UEGH! NO! GROSS!", then he turned away and flapped his wings.

Tags: