Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Nova will be back one day

Started by Scythe-Nova, February 10, 2020, 10:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scythe-Nova

Due to a lot of stuff that is happening in my life at the moment i will be gone for some time, I do not know when i'll be back here again however.

Studying and prepping to get out looking for a job is eating a lot of my time, and also i have found it harder and harder to make post and other RP stuff recently which i find very sad for me.
I really like to RP both on forums and at the table as it were, but find myself lacking both in enthusiam and inspiration and thus find it hard to even get a single post out.

I will however be around on the site some and perhaps join the Discord group again, but i do not think i will be RP:ing any untill i feel that i can do it properly or perhaps with someone who really... REALLY does not mind the waiting period between posts X3

That was all from me, Thank you all and i hope to RP with you all at some point in the future.

JackieCat

Take care of yourself, and we'll be here whenever you're ready to start posting again!
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor