Gage, Bartender

Started by zozee9, July 06, 2013, 03:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

Basic Information:

Name: Gage

Species: Human

Height: 6 foot 3

IMPORTANT: Gage has a strange case of having two personalities (kind of). In certain situations, Gage become Heather. And I don't mean he does drag. I mean a puff of smoke appears and he literally transforms into a completely different person. Different looks and different personality. However, what they're wearing stays the same, as well as the piercings. This leads to how he dresses (Heather has a more demanding personality, so he lets her dress how she wants... mostly). Here is Heather's bio: HEATHER

Not-So-Basic Information:

Physical Description:
Gage looks like the kind of man that you don't want your daughter with. His short golden hair is naturally spiky and he has a roughly kept stubble. He sports a necklace with a skull on it, a lip piercing, and two pierced ears. His eyes are amber colored. What he wears varies, but almost always looks too tight on him. Some common tops include a muscle shirt, a plaid button down shirt, or no shirt at all. He opts to go shirtless when Heather's choice of shirt is too outrageous. His pants are often leather or skinny jeans.

Personality:
Contrary to his somewhat sleazy looks, Gage is a sweetheart. He'll listen to people pour their hearts out and give them genuine advice. He won't push things and tends to be quiet. Based on personality, he's the kind of guy that would write poems and love songs for the girl (except guy, 'cause he's guy) that he loves.

Magic/Abilities:
Gage doesn't have any strong magic abilities, but he is able to make light things levitate. This is used mostly to save things (like mugs and plates) from falling on the ground. He also uses it to deliver food to people without moving.

There is also the whole transforming into a girl thing. Whenever this happens (and it happens mostly at random), smoke envelops his body until the transformation is done. Heather looks like a female Gage, though the clothes fit her much better. The piercings stay, as well as any injuries that may have been done. When he's not Heather, Heather subsides in his subconscious. She can't communicate with him, but she does see and hear everything that's going on.

Also, neither one can sleep when they are in control (but they can sleep in the subconscious, mostly at will). Whichever one has stronger emotions is usually in control, though there are exceptions. For that reason, whoever is sleeping would immediately be thrown into the subconscious. And what if they both have extremely strong emotions? IT'S A SURPRISE!

History:
Not important. Plus, he's a bartender. He talks to others about their past but leaves his a secret.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

zozee9

Here is a picture of Heather and Gage together:
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.