Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

It's all relative (Hikaru!)

Started by Anonymous, January 27, 2010, 09:40:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"Ah...sorry. It's just a big word for 'Change' and in this case it's a physical change." She told the young Shou brightly. She definitely wanted to come with the girl, but she had to be very careful about how she did this. The world could be fraught with perils, just as much as it could have wondrous adventures and riches. One had to be careful, and while she liked how the little girl was curious, that could end badly.

It...might also have been the fact that while she enjoyed the quiet life, the chance to explore was hard to pass up.

She had to wait patiently for the young one to finish speaking, and she just had that aura of happiness around her. The girl was really able to talk wasn't she? It still amazed her how she did that...granted Neze could do that as well, she didn't need air to speak, but usually she didn't do that because it was a little unnerving at times. Then again, Shou wasn't human and probably wouldn't mind if she lapsed once in a while. "Well then you should at least see my house, and my little yard. I have a very nice cherry tree growing in it, and if you like it then you can always stay in the yard."

That would do nicely. She didn't mistreat her tree after all, and it was a very healthy tree so hopefully the druidic girl liked it.

"Let's go Shou, I will show you to my dwelling." With that she nodded once to the young girl before heading out of the bakery with her. As they walked, Neze pointed out different buildings that were interesting, such as the small library, the little mage academy they had, and even where a small group of travelling druids was staying...though it wasn't hard to see as the inn was surrounded by beautiful flowers and the grass was growing rather out of control. It didn't take too long for them to reach her house, a rather quaint little cottage. There was a small white fence aroundt he property, and as promised there was a rather beautiful cherry tree in full blossom out front of the house. Unlocking the door she let Shou inside to the cozy little house.

It was a very nice little place, it had some very well built and comfy looking furniture, most of the rooms were attached, the living room, the small dining room, and the kitchen were all pretty much one room just...separated by furniture and such. The only room not attached were the bedrooms, each of them side by side. "Well, this is it Shou, my little house. You are free to stay here, or in the yard if you want...but if you would be more comfortable in the forest, you could also stay there."

hikaru.dream

"I see!" Shou said, unaware that Neze was worrying over her willingness to stick her head into the unknown. Curiosity only killed the cat because the cat was unprepared. She of course, was not really prepared either but somehow it would turn out. Probably.

"Cherry?" Shou burst out, unable to stop herself. It must get annoying after a while how she kept asking multiple questions. Well, she wanted to know, she couldn't help it! "I know 'tree' but what's cherry?"

She would like that, maybe, staying in a tree in the backyard. At least at night. She could talk to Neze more too, although she was sure they would talk a lot more in the future. It was always good to get to know your friends!
She could go to the forest during the day or night, which ever she had time and find what kind of plants existed on this continent. It was certainly quite different from first sight but she wanted details. Maybe Neze could tell her what berries and fruit taste good.

Shou trailed behind Neze, her eyes sparkling with delight as strange being introduced her to La'marri. She laughed out loud when she saw the inn. The plants were happy, and it made her happy.

She clapped her hands in delight when she saw the little cottage and the cherry blossoms.
"Cherries are very beautiful!" She commented, staring at the tree with a satisfied smile.

She liked the inside of the cottage immediately. Although she could not imagine herself living in a civilized dwelling, she could tell that it must be a very comfortable place for people who did, and she loved the simpleness of it all.

"It's a very nice place ne!" She exclaimed. If she ever had to live in a house, she would like something much like this one. "I think I'll make friends with the cherry tonight anyways, I don't know what afterwards! I might visit the forest at night too!" Shou said, nodding her head. She was almost tempted to stay in the house just to see what it was like, but she knew that she would be extremely uncomfortable, and besides, she didn't want to cause Neze too much trouble!