Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

First Breaths in a New Realm, Pt. II ((obfuscator!))

Started by Anonymous, November 12, 2007, 06:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Angel gave a hum as he downed the rest of his drink. "Well, a lot of thieves have their own views of what's right and what's not in the art of thievery. As for myself, I follow a code that I've been upholding ever since I started stealing as a child: steal from the rich and corrupt, give a good portion of the goods to the poor and the less fortunate, and keep the rest for personal gain."

Anonymous

"Seems very noble, but I can see why others might look down on that.  What kind of things do you steal?"

Anonymous

Angel smirked. "Oh, you know...gold, jewelry, rare items...anything that has high value. Only if it's in the hands of some rich person or corrupt lord. Of course, if I'm desperate for money, I can just pick through other people's pockets."

Anonymous

"I see...I suppose I'm more of an assassin than a thief, but I assume I know the general trade well enough to pull it off..."

Anonymous

Angel kept smirking. "Well, there you go. That makes it better, because the Guild has a number of assassins in its ranks. I'm sure they'll accept you regardless."

Anonymous

"Thats good!  So will you take me there, or am I on my own?"  Aya said with a pleading look upon her face.

Anonymous

Angel sadly shook his head. "You're on your own for that one," he said. "The exact location of their headquarters is said to be kept a fiercely guarded secret. What I can do is say that it is somewhere in the Niahi Woods, which is not too far north of here."