6'0"

Home:
Ketra, but travels a lot

Mercenary

Right or left?
Right-handed

__________________KNOW THYSELF[/b]

Appearance:
The strong, graceful form of a swordmaster; long black hair usually kept in a braid; red eyes with flecks of gold. He dresses predominantly in dark, form-fitting clothes, and his sword is always strapped to his back. He has a few silver piercings and chains in his ears and two silver nipple rings.

Personality:
Not very talkative. He's the type who, if he had a problem with you, he's more likely to just dismiss you and walk away than waste his time on an argument. Life as a mercenary suits him well, as he enjoys traveling and doesn't like getting tied down. He'll help someone in need, but he'll do it because he believes it is what should be done, not out of some fervent, righteous zeal. He'll help in the most efficient way possible then be on his way. Rather emotionally vacant. He has some half-formed notion of trying to fix that, but it's not a change that he actively seeks. Can be snippy at times.

History:
An accomplished assassin in the past, he left his guild not because he felt guilty, but because he didn't feel guilty. He decided he didn't want to be the kind of man who could kill for money and feel nothing afterward. He saw himself becoming dead inside and decided that was not the person he wanted to be. Any members of his old guild who run across him will be obligated to kill him. Or try to.

Strengths:
Kassian has been trained in the assassin's arts, meaning all manner of sneaky and underhanded means of killing people with as little fuss as possible. Poison was a particular favorite weapon of his. Since leaving the guild, he has abandoned those techniques and prefers honest combat. A master swordsman.

Weaknesses:
Magic. Not only is he terribly uncomfortable around magic in general, but he has little to no defense against it.

Dislikes:
Anyone who preys on the weak.

Additional Pictures:
<!-- m -->http://talyafera.deviantart.com/art/Pri ... e-16286886<!-- m --> - very old oekaki. VERY old.

Commentary:
I've lost track of just when and how I came up with Kassian. [strike:1jwu3xf3]I think I played him on another rpg site before bringing him over to SotE, but I can't remember the name of that other site. It's probably long gone by now.[/strike:1jwu3xf3] It was Imythess, and yes, it is gone. x3