Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Son of Darkness, Son of Light...

Started by Rhindeer, December 28, 2004, 10:37:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

[MOVED THREAD! Authors, in order of posting: Small Wonder, Invisible Sweetness, Zombified Poet, and Leviatharia]

Aki didn't know how he got to this place, nor did he really care. The fact was, somehow he had arrived here, and he was all the more glad of it. Finally, after so long, he had gotten his wish--he had escaped from his homeland, and all the memories it held.

Now, he could finally seek to bury his past and start anew, in a place where he wasn't known, where his history wasn't known...finally.

He didn't need all that crap.

Of course, some of the things he had left behind were regrettable. No, actually, only one thing was regrettable--the loss of his soul sister, Mataki. She was the only one he had ever cared for...hell, he hadn't even cared for his son, Makuta. Especially not after he switched allegiances and decided he wanted to walk in the blindness of the Light.

No, whatever had happened that had made him wind up here...it was the best thing that had ever happened to him since he had been rudely awakened and fed knowledge of who he was.

He grimaced slightly in distaste, glowing yellow eyes set in jet black fur closing. Yes...that newfound knowledge had certainly screwed him up for a while back there, for it had played on his greatest weakness. But...now, he wouldn't have to worry about that ever again. Here, no one would know about that--and they wouldn't ever need to know, either.

Here, it most certainly wouldn't be important, anyway.

Loping along at a relaxed pace, a slow grin formed on Aki's muzzle as the scent of wolves touched his nostrils. It was a faint scent, an old scent...but it was there nonetheless. It was also the first time in months he had smelled another wolf.

And it was a pretty familiar scent, as well. The scent of blood and death and destruction. Oh, sure, it was an aged smell...but it filled him with a sense of...welcome...nonetheless.

So, there are Darkwolves here, as well... he thought absently, stepping casually into the territory and gazing around. They may be long gone now, but they were once here. They still may be here, even...just few in numbers and in seclusion, as in the case of the Deathmaker Clan long ago. There was only the two of us, Vertigo and I, but we were able to build the Clan up from dust into an army of legends...

Smiling to himself, he leaped up onto a fallen log and sat upon it, physically relaxed though his mind and senses were alert.

All it took was a little nudge and the planning of two wolves. The same can happen here...but first...let's see if there are others...

Throwing his head back, he opened his jaws in a deep, haunting howl, perfected to carry over quite a distance...

--

+From somewhere behind the male, another walked near. She did not quite enter the border. Her raven coat looked healthy and rippled with muscles. Blood red bat-like wings rested upon her back. Many silvery tattoos upon her beautiful face and shoulders. Her voice rung out.

"Male, do you as well seek acceptance to these lands? I have only just come, but it seems that no one is here. If that's the case, will you be taking it over or shall I have the pleasure if it is truely unhabited?" Raidne's voice sounded very official. Her wings opened wide, much larger than her body, and lifted her into the air many feet. She swiftly flew over the border and up to the large brute.

"Well?" her voice asked, more peacefully now. It was well past sundown now. Night. Raidne's favorite time of the day. Her ice blue eyes swiveled up to the sky and looked upon the moon for a moment before returning to the male.

"You know, I haven't given nor asked for your name... I am Raidne, may I know what you go by?" Her voice was now completely normal. She sat before him and flapped her wings for no good reason but out of habit. She paid close attention to the male's actions and any sounds made by other creatures. A rat scurried near and she growled to herself as she watched it run.

With a devilish smirk, the femme looked once more at Aki. It was nice to be in the presance of another evil. She had been alone for nearly a year now and as luck would have it, she found this place. And a wonderful place it was to be. The darkness of the lands filled the air. Raidne would love to have, or live, on lands as beautiful as these. The tip of her tail flipped as she thought of this.+

--

*from the faraway treetops, he looks upon the pair of wolves, studying them, searching them for any signs of weakness... he grins in delight of what he sees, his over-dialated red eyes fixed on the "couple", the thought of which makes him laugh silently to himself.* hm hm hm let us join our evil bretheren, yessss? *and with that, and a swift unfolding of his fierce, black wings, he sets off to his quarry and reaches them with relative ease, slowly landing in front of them, a relaxed grin on his muzzle, he glances at the red-winged wolf, in awe of her delightfully evil wings, and quickly turns his attention to the local magnet, sitting on the log in front of him* you! we hear you're looking for a few bad wolves to rain terror upon this land, and to be the Sovereigns of Destruction to these weakling Wolves of Light, yesss? Allow us to join you and your partner here in your Quest of Darkness! Together we will make this land quake in fear! *and with that he grins menacingly, bearing his fangs, and begins to laugh a psychotic laugh heard throughout the plains*

--

+The wolfess smirked as the newest male showed himself. She listened to his words with delight. With a nod she spoke.

"I'm game. Male, what do you say?" She turned to Aki. Raidne didn't feel the least intimadated by there two. The tip of her tail twitched. Her eyes were dark. Why did she care at all what that wolf thought anyway? She reached out with her long front legs and gave a good stretch and yawn before her eyes swiveled to the new one. "Do you happen to know what wolves live within these lands? Or at least what happened to them?" Curiousity filled her voice and she smirked, waiting for both their answers.+

--

Welll... from the tales we've heard.*He said with a psuedo-pondering look, all the while, his ever-present grin, shortening slightly* This was a land of great bloodshed, so many a battle raged here that the very earth was said to have been soaked with the blood of the fallen, which is why one could smell the scent of wolves of days long past here, such as you Aki.* saying this, he turns to the silent "host" of this little get-together, who has yet to speak, and turns back to Raidne, and with a strange tilt of his head, and a widening of his fearsome grin, he continues* And, tales speak of this area being the very spot that our gracious leader, Darkfire, was risen from the dead, in fact, the "log" on which Aki is sitting, is the remains of the very tree that she first had laid under to die. Strange, it is, almost an act of fate itself, that Aki, the leader of the very prestigous Deathmaker clan, would sit at that most infamous spot. And, to my knowledge, this land is watched over by a band of light wolves in the mountains to the south, to ensure that this dark land be not used again in the formation of great evil, and it is said a tribe of dark wolves roam the woods to the west, possible allies, but as far as we're concerned, all of them are just a potential kill. *after saying this, he turns to Aki, with a curious tilt of his head* But, yet, if you are here, then what of this "Vertigo", second founding member of this vicious clan of the past, was there not two in the beginning?

--

+'Aki, so that's his name.' she thought after shehad listened to the story of the lands. She did not speak though, her eyes danced to the male, now known as Aki. It seemed that the question Razien asked him had an answer of interest. Raidne Sidera's eyes danced to the stars above, for it had become night((if it wasn't already)). The beaurtiful black-blue sky over head of the beautiful wasteland of the terra of the Nightmare pack. The scent of long dead darks, the feeling of power, and the evil that called these lands home. All together, made for one great place to live!+

--

Aki couldn't help but grin wolfishly, just a little. Heh...his prediction proved true. So, these lands weren't altogether dead--all it took was someone to initiate their rebirth.

Three wolves...not a bad start at all, considering that resurrecting the clan of his old homeland had taken two.

And now, bombarded with questions, he decided to take them slowly, starting with the most recent.

"Vertigo...I know not what became of her. That was ages ago, and in a much different realm than this. She vanished shortly after my old clan was rebuilt." He gave an indifferent shrug. It was the truth, and something Aki had always found peculiar...there was just no explanation for it. Not that Aki worried himself with it. Truth be told, he concerned himself over little, and allies were only as useful as they made themselves. Vertigo had been useful while she had been around. Gone, she was of no concern to him.

"And of course I'm interested in both of you joining. A pack cannot very well function with only one wolf, can it? Now, you have both asked me a great many questions...I now have one for you." That was said with a look at Razien, bright yellow eyes revealing nothing.

"How did you know my name? And of Vertigo and the Deathmakers?" He had never voiced those words...so how should he know? Unless he had a way for delving into the minds of others...

Inwardly, he cringed. He had left his homeland to break away from those that knew of him--and thus knew the one weakness with which he could easily be manipulated. Having that brought to light again was the last thing he needed.

--

+Red wings rested upon her back in a calm fasion. No question had been directed to her and no eyes upon her so she hadn't any reason to be answering. Truth be told, she was very new here. It seemed now of course that this male planned on taking over these lands indeed. It only seemed right though, for as she was told of the pack's past or at least what she believed was the pack's past, she suddenly seemed unfit to rule them, at least on her own.

Icy blue orbs showed the respect she held for both males, but also the fact that she wasn't the lest intimadated by either. Raidne turned her head to peer at Razien to hear his answer out of curiosity.+

--

Hm hm hm. *he laughed silently as the group turned their attention to him, so delightfully curious* Silly, little Aki, you see, we've heard many legends of your clan and your terrorizing of the lands from whence you came, and yet, we never put much belief into the tales, until now of course, hm hm hm. *his demonic grin widening* And as for your name, well, many of the stories told of a raven haired, yellow-eyed wolf such as yourself, and so let's just say our... abilities combined with the knowledge of the legendary leader of the Deathmaker clan, led us to believe that you were he. *his ear twitching slightly* And yet, as one question is answered, another arises, Raidne. *twisting his head over to Raidne, his over-dialated red eyes staring piercingly into hers* What is your story, little Raidne, if you don't mind us asking.

--

+The femme looked eerily at the male. "It is a fair question...yet, the answer is not one I wish to give." She became colder in her mood and posture. Her voice held a very deffinate tone. Raidne's past was one that was very dark and and full of distrust. She hated to tell it and therefore, she hardly did.+

--

Aki smirked lightly at Raidne's response. Ah...so like him. He, for one, could definitely understand her unwillingness to relate her life's story to a perpetual stranger. Or, to anyone, for that matter.

However, now the three of them were greeted with a silence Aki found uncomfortable...and thus strove to break it.

"So...what is on the agenda for today, eh?" he asked, grinning slightly. "It seems we now have our pack--or the beginnings of one, at least. And it will grow larger given time. But, until then..." He left the question unspoken, looking at the two wolves before him curiously.

--

*turning to Aki, with a freakish grin* We suggest that you, Raidne, and ourselves, journey to the West, into the woods, to try an locate the tribe we mentioned earlier, to maybe recruit them into our ranks. Or we could travel to the mountains of the North, and kill the Wolves of Light that reportedly dwell there. Either way's alright with us, just so long as we get to taste the blood of the fallen at some point. *and, having said this, he flops down to his side and rests his eyes as he waits for their decision*

--

+Raidne nodded to Razien's responce. She decided, after a few moments, that it would be best to give her input.

"Mattering on how many wolves dwell in the Wolves of Light pack, it may be better to recruit others first, so as to even the numbers, that's saying if any even wish to join." Her eyes went from Razien to Aki, they spoke to him and so she didn't need words. They said 'what do you think?'. She was quite happy that her past hadn't been demanded to come forth. Maybe if they asked later she would be willing, but untill later times, the present was one of considering what to do next.+

--

He nodded at Raidne's words. "Raidne's correct. We would do better directing our energy toward building our numbers and recruiting others before making any plans of harrassing lightwolves." He grinned amusedly.

"I know not how many reside in the neighboring tribe, but that shouldn't be our sole source for finding allies. There are lone wolves, as well, I'm sure. Perhaps we should split up and search that way, and then meet back here at day's end? We would accomplish more separately than together, at least on this mission where our goal is to make ourselves and our purpose known."

He looked to both Raidne and Razien for imput.

--

"hmmm... yes we see, but, before we go, will our clan name remain as Deathmaker, like your former clan's moniker? Or shall we make a new title for ourselves? And shall we incorperate the use of a howl to communicate with one another over great distances?

--

Raidne listened carefully to Razien. His inquiries were important. Once he was finished, she spoke.

"What about the strange creatures who want to live with a pack? Ones that may not be full blooded or maybe even young and inexperience ones...What should we do with them? Ask them as well?" She looked first to Razien to see his response and then swiveled eyes and head to Aki for his. And that is where her sights remained for many moments.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Rhindeer

Hmmmm... good point. We suggest we persuade as many as we can to join us, full-blooded or otherwise, that show interest in our clan, yesss? Such hybrids may provide talents otherwise not available to us. And of the young and inexperienced you speak of, we need not worry about them, if they wish to join, they must obviously wish to learn and gain experience by traveling with our band of darkness. And, if that is not the case, we will teach them ourselves, for what is experience good for, if it is not shared with the minds of others?*his demonic grin relaxing slightly, he then turns his attention to Aki* And what are your thoughts on these many inquiries?

--

Aki listened to Razien's inquiry. Hmm...good question, a question which addressed a point he hadn't yet thought of. "Perhaps we could learn from the native beings what this pack was once called. Out of respect, I would call it by its old name. Yet, if its name cannot be discovered, I suggest we come up with a new, original one."

He stressed the word original, the only outward display showing his dislike of the name "Deathmaker". No...that name was cursed to him...

"And yes, howling would be the most effective way of communicating, especially since we may likely end up far apart."

He then listened to Raidne's question, and nodded at Razien's reply before adding his own input, intense yellow eyes looking to them both in turn. "Exactly. My old homeland was full of hybrids and...other things that are a bit more difficult to explain...in addition to the usual wolf. Each and every member was a great asset. And as for the young..."

A grin flickered across his lips. "I've had experience with the young, myself. In addition to our own young, my pack often ran across abandoned young ones...and often even stole the young from others. It can sometimes be tricky, if the pup you take in was raised by or born to lightwolves, but often they can be turned. As for the ones with darker tendencies...they are usually quite eager to learn, if sometimes stubborn." He chuckled softly. "But, yes, young creatures are very important to include."

--

+Something flashed in her blue eyes with Aki's responce. Raidne's tail began flicking wildly. "Shall we begin, if that is all the questions and comments. I have no more." She stood and streatched, waiting for their departure to be official.+

--

hmmmm... yes. But before we go, may we suggest a name? That name being The Legion. While simple and possibly cliched, it is a name that can inspire fear in the hearts of our enemies, and also belay a message of unity and combined strength from such a unity to the creatures we speak of.

--

+A smirk crossed Raidne's face. She liked that. She liked it a lot. But her mind still swam with other names, having forotten about the name part of this conversation. Her face could be easily read and so she didn't say a word. She searched her mind for another possible name.+

--

He nodded at the suggestion. "Sounds fine to me," he replied. In truth, he didn't really mind either way. So long as it was not named after the DeathMaker Clan, he was content.

"Well, now that that's that...shall we begin?" he asked, head tilting to the side in inquiry.

--

*she pads up silently, unnoticed by the others till she stands very near Aki. A near-demonic smile crosses her features for a second. She knows she is getting older but feels only the years in her spirit and not her body. She tilts her head back and lets out a howl that will chill the blood of even the Darkest of wolves, letting all know that an Ancient Evil has arrived. Her name? Leviatharia. She steps forward into the clearing as the howl dies away and waits to see what the others will say. Her eyes look them over as she wonders if any of them other than Aki have much power at all*

--

+Triangles perked with a dangerous howl. This would be interesting. Raidne stood strong, almost defiant as the other neared. Large, black and beautiful wings graced her back like a cape, tickling the ground below. Sharp nails gripped the dirt below them. Red eyes watching the femme who called herself an 'Ancient Evil'.

Her body was poised perfectly. Lean, young and beautiful figure flexing with each breath, just barely. The look Leviatharia had given both Raidne and Razien pulled at her nerves. Now, she decided to speak. "And you are?" She rose a brow. Plume swung gently teasing the grass blades. There was something about this one that really got on her nerves.+

--

Aki was about to suggest that they begin when another wolf suddenly appeared, a dark female that came to stand silently beside him. He blinked, yellow eyes rolling over to gaze att the newcomer...and words froze on his tongue, his yellow eyes widening slightly in surprise. That was...it had to be...and yet...

She howled then, and the sound of her voice confirmed his thoughts.

Leviatharia...

For a moment, he was too stunned to do anything. But then Raidne, clearly disgruntled, thankfully broke the silence as she confronted the new female. Urk. Seemed he'd have to settle things quickly, before annoyances on either side grew too high. He had no idea of what Raidne could do...but he certainly knew what Leviatharia could.

"Raidne...Razien...this is my neice, Leviatharia," he told her and the other wolf quickly, though calmly. His neice, indeed...though she had also, at one point, been his mate. But that, of course, had been before he or anyone else had known his lineage. "I certainly had never expected to see you again..." he continued, his gaze this time returning to his neice.

It was quite the surprise...the last possible thing he could have expected...

--

*hearing this amusing news, he raises his head and laughs a gritty laugh, and then says* How lovely, a family reunion of sorts, yesss? We would've never guessed this newcomer to be such a close relative of yours, Aki. And she has fire in her eyes even in her old age. How curious, she must be a fierce warrior to still hold the killer instinct in her heart. *saying this, he amuses himself by imagining her skill in combat, and begins to pace around her, looking her over, keeping what he believes to be a reasonable distance, so as not to make her nervous, making a careful check for any physical weaknesses, psychotic grin still glued to his face*

--

+Black triangles stiffened and her head went swiftly to Aki. She a relative?! It was nearly unthinkable for her. Her face held no hint of her feelings despite the look she held moments before as she rose one brow in questioning thought. Eyes went back to Leviatharia((where did you think of your name by the way?)) As Razien commented she noted the other's strengths and flaws.+

--

In answer to your question, bitch, I am Leviatharia.

*she looks at Aki*

Good to see you again, Uncle. Where is Mataki? Did you kill her again???

*smirking, she looks at the other wolves, an arrogant look on her face*

I can sense you want to try me. If you're going to attack, don't pussyfoot around it. Be a wolf.

*with that said, she lunges for Razien, her claws sweeping at his shoulder*

--

Raidne rose a brow at Leviatharia's comment. She wasn't mad, or offended, but instead interested now. This wolf was strange, powerful, and not one to mess with, not to mention blunt and heartless. She found these qualities to be good ones, when mixed properly. Raidne's before disgust and hate had now become a fondness. Her entire body visibly showed her new thoughts.

Raidne stood as Leviatharia jumped upon Razien. She was actually quite curious as to what Razien could do. Had this been months later and had she connected to Razien, it was possible she would help him if he so needed. But as it was, she was a wolf who preferred one on one fights not unequal challenges. Instead she studied their spar. What were each of their weaknesses? Defense skills? Attack maneuvers? Strengths? Mistakes?

--

He smirked, chuckling softly. "I know not where Mataki is..." Hell, he didn't know where anyone was that he had once knownâ€"except, of course, for Leviatharia. And that was, in itself, a surprise. At this rate, he really wouldn't be surprised if anyone else showed up...his neice's presense proved his misconception that he was the only one from his old home to wander upon this land.

"And no...I did not kill her." He raised a wolfish eyebrow slightly, inquisitively. Where had she gotten that idea? He had never harmed his soul-sister, even if he had treated her harshly at timesâ€"but harsh treatment had always been something she had needed, to keep her in line. She had died, though, once, and that had been partially his fault, for it had been during a battle he had initiated...but, thankfully, her soul hadn't yet left her body, and with quick action, she was able to be revived. Still, it hadn't been a direct result of his actions.

Of course...if she had ever crossed him...that might be a very different story...

He was snapped from his thoughts suddenly when his neice lunged for Razien, and, like Raidne, he made no moves to stop it. He didn't know either Raidne or Razien that well, though he certainly considered them valuable assets...and, though he was related to Leviatharia and knew her well, it had been a long time since he had last been been acquainted with her. Blood, water...neither was really of importance when it came to pack structure. And with more wolves arriving, they would be needing to work out their heirarchy.

This brawl could very well be the first step in doing just that, and he watched it with interest. He knew what Leviatharia could do...it should be interesting to see what Razien could.

--

*Seeing the aged wolf attempt to pounce on him, his maw opens slowly, lined with a row of fiercesome teeth, releasing a low, excited growl, before swiftly unfolding his scarred, black wings, and with a single loud flap of his wings, is launched into the night sky, deftly avoiding the aggressor's attack, his body grazed by the draft caused by the speed of his opponent's attack. And, using the inertia from his intial launch, he flaps his wings and arcs his body backwards, pulling himself up only inches from the ground, and swiftly begins his glide at his opponent, fierce jaws opened, releasing a frenzied roar, aiming his piercing teeth for his attacker's throat, his mind consumed with bloodlust, longing to tear her delicate throat open and taste her rich, warm, luscious blood on his fangs*

--

*she laughs at the challenge and shakes, suddenly seeming aged no longer but a wolf in the prime of life. Her coat has a luster to it though it is as black as night. Launching herself into the air, she turns and meets Razien in mid-air, dark energy swirling around her as everyone realizes she is more than just an aged wolf, she is also a magic weilder. Her fangs lengthen and a green, dripping venom flies off her bared fangs. Sometimes she seems more like a mixture of a wolf and a snake than anything else*

Don't make me laugh, PUP!!!!! YOU'RE NO MATCH FOR ME!!!!!!

*with a dark laugh, her claws slash Razien's shoulder open wide as she brushes by him in the air. She doesn't even feel his fangs as they tear open her shoulder. But it is of no matter. Her blood is like acid. If any touches his tongue, he will know it. She lands with her classic lightness and grace, turning to watch her opponent with not a care to the blood slowly running down her shoulder*

--

*he sharply banks in the air and lands, facing his prey, an ever-widening grin on his face, fresh blood staining his fangs ever so much, he says* Mmm, spicy! *licking his devilish fangs, every drop of blood, causing a small wisp of steam to rise, as is burns the saliva right off his tounge* It's been a while since we've had an opponent, especially one like you, we can feel our blood boiling. *digging his off-white claws into the soft ground in excitement, his wings beating feverishly, causing a strong wind, his eye twitching, he says* HA! HA! HA! HA! BUT WE'RE AFRAID THAT YOU'RE WRONG! FOR YOU SEE, IT IS YOU WHO IS NO MATCH FOR US! *and with that, he launches suddenly at his prey, his jaw open, with fangs that, also appear to have gotten larger, he lets out a blood-curdling roar* RRRRRRRAAAAAHHHH!!! *and just before he reaches his opponent, he appears to disappear into thin air(what does this remind you of? ), a faint after-image is all that is left of him*

--

Aki watched the battle with unchecked amusement, a wry, wolfish grin on his muzzle. The comments these two exchanged were colorful, to say the least. Almost reminded him of those days, ages ago, when he had bickered and fought with Lone Wolf. Ahh...he actually missed that, come to think of it...

Bright yellow eyes watched the fight as he settled back on his haunches, and he tilted his head to the side slightly as a sudden thought came to him. Hmm...he really hoped neither of them were killed. Both would be a valuable asset to this pack, and with their numbers as low as they currently were, they couldn't afford to lose any members. Later on...sure. But now, with only four among them...no.

"Battle all you like, spill as much blood amongst yourselves as you desire until a pecking order is established, but do make sure that when this is over, your limbs will still be usable and your hearts will still be beating. We can't afford any losses just yet, nor can we afford any lamed packmates," he remarked calmly to the duo, and knew that, just because the male had vanished, that he could hear perfectly well. At least, he assumed that was the case.

--

+Raidne's interests were held firm as the battle became more intence. An ear twisted to Aki's words. He made a good point, but one the somewhat disapointed her. Black tail flipped as she watched for Razien to make an invisible attack on Leviatharia, for she suspected that was what the male would do.+

--

*she laughs a dark laugh*

Not bad.....PUP!!!!! But are you good enough????

*she closes her eyes for a second and in an instant 3-foot long black spikes grow out of her body all over. From the tips, deadly venom drips menacingly*

Go ahead. If you bite me, you are likely to die...

*an evil grin crosses her face, not caring if she kills this one. She looks at Aki, letting him know with a look that she intends to kill if she can*

--

Quite impressive, elder, your abilities to shape-shift are definately of a high level, but with every perfect defense such as yours, there is a perfect weakness... Tell us, do you admire Autumn, season of the fallen leaves? Do you love how the wind whips the masses of dry foliage into an unorganized frenzy? hm hm hm hm... *and saying that, the sound of what would appear to be a thousand howls, erupts from the forested plain, and soon after wolf upon wolf, come into view, some in the trees, others pad slowly onto the field. More and more appear, until they are everywhere, red-eyed clones of Razien, mirrored in image in every way, each one made from one of a thousand drops of Razien's dark red blood, from the shoulder wound he recieved from Leviathara, which he spread across the field and then, formed on his command after she put up her defenses* You see, we also were versed in the ways of magic, one art of which, as you can see, is the art of self-duplication. For you see, once the timid porcupine puts up its spikes, it does not move, and neither can you, for if these three foot spikes are all over your body, the ones on your paws have dug three feet into the ground, making it rather hard to move we'd imagine. "But how can we attack her?" you ask? Simple, for as victims upon victims fall into a pungee pit, their corpses begin to fill the pit, and if left unchecked, it eventually becomes safe to travel across. You see? *the devilish grin across his features growing ever wider, and after a short pause, his blood-red eyes widen and he yells* ATTACK!!! KILL OUR PREY AND FEAST ON HER REMAINS!!! YA HA HA HA HA!!! *and with that, he, along with the other hundreds of wolves, converge all onto their target with lightning speed, making sure not to disturb the two observers, as they pass by, and begin jumping onto their spiked target, biting a new area as they are impaled by her spikes; one after the other piling on, each biting a different area, looking for a weakness in her armor, each attempting to crush her spikes, either by the pressure of their bites, or by their combined dead weight*

[Transfer of posts: COMPLETE! Resume posting! ^_^]
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

*is Invisible Sweetness*
[ooc: sorry for my lack of posting lately. One of my main and favorite sites reopened and it's incredibly busy especially with me being mod and all. But I really love this site, I'll just have to be slightly not-so-incredibly-active :D ]

Raidne yawned. Though this was interesting, she wasn't part of the fight and so it was beginning to bore her. She laid down, crossing her paws, checking on the fight every now and then. She kept her eye on Aki, if he really wanted to break it up, she be glad to join.

Anonymous

*in only a matter of seconds, hundreds upon hundreds of Razien's clones have piled on their spiked target, some dying, some using what strength they have left to bite down even harder on their prey, their combined weight putting tremendous stress on their prey and as soon as the "thousand-wolf rush" started, it has ended, and as the dust settles, a deep, growling voice rings out from the dark sky* We personally love the autumn season but a season we love with equal intensity is the summer season,*all the while, the sound of leaves being displaced and dust arising from isolated spots shows he is on the move, seemingly too fast to see* a season where the sun is free to bombard it's fair target with an intense heat, sometimes straining Mother enough, to the point where she falters and the flames of hell erupt from their scorching prison, destroying all that it surveys before being banished once more to the fiery depths from whence it came. * and with that he reappears at his targets side, licking his fangs in anticipation, he opens his maw and says* But there was more to this tale, we found, for when one with sufficient darkness in his heart appears, the flames entrust him with their powers of destruction, allowing him to become an "avatar of destuction". This is one the ultimate skills taught to us by our master, sage-wolf Oni. *his devilish grin widening* And, you our old friend, will be the first of many to feel the raging power of the Hellfire!! *lowering his jaw to the ground, a low growl erupts from the depths of his body, and soon, the ground begins to crack, followed by a eruption of twisting flame that engulfs him* HA HA HA HA! * the flame soon disappates, leaving his once-black fur a flaming red, he opens his maw with a sickening crack, and then an intense flame begins to glow at the back of his throat, and moments later, with a defiant wink, an earth-shaking blast of white-hot fire erupts from his maw, slamming into the corpses of his clones that belay his spiked opponent, the beam of flame gaining intensity as it burns through the flesh of the deceased, it is only a matter of time before he burns through the remaining corpses and into his opponent he thinks to himself*

Rhindeer

[XD I'm gonna be withdrawing Aki from this thread for a bit, since Leviatharia is on hiatus. ^^]

Aki watched the continuing battle with half-interest. He had seen stranger things in all his years, and this was certainly no acception; very little surprised him anymore, and he wasn't concerned. His only wish was that no one was killed. Losing numbers at this point would only be counter-productive, given they were so ridiculously few at this point. No, if someone was killed, he knew good and well that he would be quite thoroughly pissed.

Standing up and shaking out his fur, he glanced their way, piercing yellow eyes bright. "Well...while you two are so eloquently hashing it out, I'm going to go scout around a bit, see if I can find any others." Perhaps not any other wolves of their affiliation; perhaps most of the wolves here had no affiliation at all, but lived their lives in seclusion, ignorant. But it mattered not. Even if they could not find any good adults that would contribute usefully and willingly, they could find breeding stock, and what pups were born would be raised with their ideals.

When I come back, I expect the both of you to be alive. Do you understand? As your alpha, I demand you do not kill another one of your pack mates. We cannot afford to lose numbers this early in the game," he said softly, a low growl in his throat, a warning that demanded to be heeded. With that said, he turned and dashed off into the woods to vanish into the darkness. Just another shadow.