Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lions and direwolves and slaves, oh my!

Started by Rhindeer, July 11, 2018, 05:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Just a few characters I'm looking for plots for! Wanna thread with them? Hit me up!

1.) Yasmin
A gladiator in Essyrn! She and a gladiator friend/mentor caused a stir recently when her pal refused to kill her in a fight he won, thus causing some...issues. But instead of being executed themselves, the Shah executed their masters to send a message to other masters about training their slaves correctly.

She needs a new master. She's had two already and none of them have ended well. The first sold her to the Colosseum for disobedience, and the second, well...he's dead now. |: She's a tough fighter and survivor and is currently trying to navigate having been thrust into the middle of what became viewed as an act of rebellion. (And she kind of likes that, and is trying to feel things out and see if anyone else is willing to jump aboard the Uprising Train.) So yes! Anyone willing to buy her and get sucked into shenanigans? 8D

2.) Corryn
Corryn is a werewolf! She is also Adelan nobility, but she can't go back because it's...very complicated and messy. So now, she lives life as a wandering swordswoman, helping those who need help along the way and doing what she can to make a positive and heroic impact on the world!

During full moons, she transforms into a direwolf, and loses control of herself. Her method for dealing with this it so be very familiar with the phases of the moon, and chain herself to a tree out in the woods somewhere until it passes. |: She could use friends! Or people to rescue! Or a love interest!

3.) Tiaret
A blind lion-shifter and healer! Tiaret is the daughter of Chephirah, the leader of a pride of all female lion-shifters. If anyone would like to make a shifter who is part of their pride, that would be awesome! 8D There can be adventures and shenanigans! Otherwise, I'd love Tiaret to go on an adventure of some sort and come into her own and grow!

4.) Victoria
A Connlaothian fashionista! She is the daughter of the duke and duchess of Feirja, a bubbly socil butterfly who is rather naive and sheltered about the world at large. Her heart's in the right place, though she is spoiled and privileged. She is also probably a mage! (Still figuring out what kind. 8D) She doesn't know that yet though. Her parents are currently looking to secure a good match for her. She loves clothes, cookies, and long walks in the countryside.

And those are a few for now! 8D Hit me up!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Kingfisher

I'd actually be open to something with most of these characters.

Re:Yasmin - In her original form Zahara was supposed to be the slave of a merchant prince looking to make Gladiatorial combat more lucrative by popularizing bouts to first blood.  I got lazy and decided to rewrite her because I did not want to write another Essyrn character but I was thinking of switching back and writing the Prince anyway.  If this is an idea that sounds interesting, please let me know and I'll get to work on that merchant.

Alternatively, Alexis is unbusy atm and it might be interesting for her to meet Corryn or Victoria.  In the case of the former, our mercs might find a need to collaborate.  On the other hand, Alexis, being a business woman, may have need for some fashion advice.  Despite her mostly utilitarian aesthetic, she finds the need (and desire) to make herself presentable.

Rhindeer

Howdy! I would totally be down with Yasmin and that prince, and Victoria and Alexis! 8D (Just cuz I have Corryn in a thread now.) So if you wanted to do one or both, let's do it!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa