Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Characters and threads for sale! Doorbuster deals!

Started by Rhindeer, October 02, 2018, 04:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Got a batch of characters and threads that are looking for a threads and fun and drama!

Simonea
She's a dream faerie in training! She is still learning the ropes, but she fights against, and protects folk from, entities that use dreams as a means of preying on people. (Like, for example, incubi and succubi.) But aside from fighting demons, she also does mercy work, like guiding souls to the Otherworld/Underworld/Afterlife. She is open for all manner of adventures and shenanigans! 8D

Noor
A tomb raider. Ahem, I mean, archaeologist. >_> Noor is an adventurous workaholic always looking for the next great challenge and the next legendary artifact to grab and sell! She is open to all sorts of adventures!

Tikaani
A selkie that is on a quest to find her people! She even already has a thread up for grabs here: Splish Splash! But if you like I could always make a different one that would work better for whatever you have in mind! Help her, sabotage her, it's all good! 8D

Tatiana
A member of a resistance group in Connlaoth that helps mages! Helps them cross into Serendipity, rescues imprisoned ones, the whole shebang. She already has a thread up here (linky linky) but I'm also happy to create a new one that would work better for whatever we wanna do. 8D

Tiaret
A blind lion-shifter and healer! Tiaret is the daughter of Chephirah, the leader of a pride of all female lion-shifters. If anyone would like to make a shifter who is part of their pride, that would be awesome! 8D There can be adventures and shenanigans! Otherwise, I'd love Tiaret to go on an adventure of some sort and come into her own and grow!

Frost
A slave in Essyrn! She was born with the passive ability to amplify another mage's magic. Also, her blood is magical! She has no master currently, but could be of use to anyone who wants their own personal magic amplifier. 8D

Faris
She has an open thread here! if you're interested in it! Or we can do something else. 8D Either way, she's a law-abiding do-gooder paladin sort who makes bad life choices. I'm up for anything! And I love the idea of some sort of rivalry, too, if you play any criminal characters! >8D Those are fun!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Eckhart_Von_Musel

I could toss Danny and Matchitisiw at Noor! They're on a hunt for the torn up pieces of an old treasure map, though Danny's clairvoyance means he could help find any treasure, really. They also have an opener already!

Rhindeer

Bwahahaha, perfect! >8D I'll throw Noor into the fray! She'd definitely be interested in an old treasure map. And a clairvoyant? Even better.

Goodness help them all, they're gonna be fun. xD
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa