Moved from The Sea: "Crash and Burn"

Started by Anonymous, January 18, 2005, 03:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Nova
Unregistered User
(6/23/03 6:56 am)
Reply   Crash and Burn
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Nova flew low to the treetops, searching for any way to escape her mother. Spotting the sea, and knowing that Attaih's main weakness is water, she dove underwater. Attaih huffed and yelled "You can't stay there forever deary!" Nova was determined to stay there as long as she needed to to escape her mother, but as her oxygen supply depleted and her lungs kept trying to inhale water, her mind clouded and she slipped out of conciousness, returning to her human form.

Noxcaladoxia
SotE RPGer ^_^
(6/26/03 7:29 am)
Reply   xxxWhere are youxxx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Noxie lands on the beach softly so he won't catch anyones attention.

Okay, where are you little one he thinks to himself as he wonders why she came to him in a vision of all people. As he walks around the beach he see's someone who looks to be sleeping. Hmmmm could that be her? If she is sleeping then i do not wish to disturb her. I'll keep looking around a bit before i come to a conclussion. he says to himself as he keeps walking along the nice beach.

Enki
Unregistered User
(6/26/03 8:00 am)
Reply   **I've finally flipped**
 Enki soars through the air, easily held up by his red feathered wings. Why in the hells was he following that mage? Was it curiousity? Boredom? Something more? He shakes his head a little at the last part, that couldn't be it. Seeing a form on the beach, he twirls around and plummets to the earth. About six feet from the earth his wings return to their vestigal states and he lands ever so gracefully on his face.

Mumbling a few curses in the tongue of demons, the Akutenchi stands and starts to walk along the beach looking for the eyebrow winged man. A few steps along he suddenly gets paranoid, not wanting the other to know that he flew all this way just to look for him. He takes a few stiff legged steps while his mind races to come to a conclusion. Seeing the unconsious girl he dives toward her.

"Miss, miss," he pushes her shoulder a little trying to rouse her. "Are you alright?"

Nova
Unregistered User
(6/26/03 8:04 am)
Reply   Re: **I've finally flipped**
 Nova remained unconcious as Enki tried to wake her, but her breathing slightly picked up and her foot twitched a little.

Noxcaladoxia
SotE RPGer ^_^
(6/26/03 8:06 am)
Reply   xxxFound youxxx
 Noxie walks over towards Enki. "Fancy meeting you here man," he says as he looks down at the woman.

Oh my god it's her. he thinks to himself as he bends down. "Here let me try," noxie says as he places his hands on her shoulders.

"WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Noxie yells as he shakes her violently. "WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!!!"

This is how you wake up someone he thinks to himself as he continoues.

Nova
Unregistered User
(6/26/03 8:12 am)
Reply   Hell of a Wake-Up Call
 Nova immediately snapped back to reality. Following her first impulse, she begins yelling. "AAAAHHHHHH!! THE HELL?!? STOP SHAKING ME!! I'M AWAKE ALREADY, DAMMIT!!!!" she screamed.

Noxcaladoxia
SotE RPGer ^_^
(6/26/03 8:16 am)
Reply   xxxGoodxxx
 Noxie stops and lets her hit the ground.

"Good to see you're awake," he says as he stands up.

"Now, who are you," he asks as he looks down at her.

And why in the bloody hell did you want me to come here? And why the hell did you come to me in a vision? And why in the hell am i thinking about this? God damn it Donny shut the hell up! he thinks to himself as he watches the stranger.

Enki
Unregistered User
(6/26/03 8:21 am)
Reply   **That was effective....**
 Enki's now golden eyes widen a bit in shock when he sees Noxcaladoxia shake the, well once unconsious girl. He puts his hands in his lap and looks around trying to find something to keep his attention. He saw the sea, but it bored him in two seconds so he looked at the beach, five seconds, dammit! He looks back up at Noxie and the girl and runs a taloned hand through his now predominantly platinum hair. "Yeah, fancy seeing you here, Noxcaladoxia," he mumbles focusing his attention on the girl. "Are you alright?"

Nova
Unregistered User
(6/26/03 8:23 am)
Reply   I'm Nova
 "Well, I'm fine now that *somebody* stopped shaking me!" Nova yelled, glaring at Noxie. Her glare quickly faded to be replaced with a hyperish genki smile.

"I'm Nova! My real name is much longer than that, but you can call me Nova. I'm a Draconic and I drowned a few days ago, but thanks for saving me, who ever you are. I'm 52 years old and I love eclairs. Speaking of food, ya got any, cuz I'm starved. Please? God dammit I'm hungry!!!" Nova said to Noxie.

Noxcaladoxia
SotE RPGer ^_^
(6/26/03 8:32 am)
Reply   xxxNo Food on mexxx
 "Yea, you're Nova, and you're psychotic," noxie says as he gives a blank face to Nova,

And i thought i was insane he thinks to himself.

Donny.................. a voice whispers in his head ever so faintly

Noxie looks around anxiously looking to see who said his name.

"Did any of yall hear that," he asks Nova and Enki."And when it comes to food, i don't have much on me but i do have some, if you want it you can have it," Noxie adds as he hands a loaf of bread to Nova.

Nova
Unregistered User
(6/26/03 8:37 am)
Reply   Nice Person!
 Nova leans forward and give the bread a quick sniff before tackle glomping Noxie.

"Yay! You're so nice! You gave me food! I like you; I think I'll follow you around for a while!" Nova said pekily before taking a huge bite out of the bread.

Enki
Unregistered User
(6/26/03 8:45 am)
Reply   **She's got more issues than I do, and I've got five years**
 Enki blinks a few times at Nova's eerr hyperness. He frowns a little at Noxcaladoxia's question, "I've heard quite a few things in this conversation, be more specific."

That said he looks back at Nova, for a giddy little Dragonic (he thought that's what she called herself) she was kinda cute, it almost reminded him of Valefa...- NO! He shakes his head a few times, he couldn't think of Valefa, besides she'd probably found someone else to play with since he left. He then realizes how odd that must have looked, he brushes it off and extends a hand to Nova. "I'm Enki."

Nova
Unregistered User
(6/26/03 8:50 am)
Reply   eyes
 Nova looked over and Enki and quicklly accepted his hand and shook it. "Hiya Enki!! As ya probably heard, I'm Nova! Are you friends with Noxie? He's really nice!" Nova said.

She then leaned over towards Enki until her face was about an inch from his and she looked him in the eyes.

"Your eyes are really pretty," she said, sounding slightly mesmerized.

Noxcaladoxia
SotE RPGer ^_^
(6/26/03 9:03 am)
Reply   xxxDamnxxx
 Noxie is shocked when he is tackled to the ground but slowly gets up.

"Talk about being hungry," he says as he laughs a bit.

Donny....................... a voice that was once a whisper slowly became louder ringed in his head.

"Hey do any of ya'll hear someone calling my name, i swear i keep hearing some one calling my name but i do not know where it is coming from," he says as he runs his hand through his hair to straighten it up.

Nova
Unregistered User
(6/26/03 9:10 am)
Reply   Voice
 "I don't hear anyone. Maybe your hearing things. Some people think that I hear things that aren't there, but nope, I can see them, they're these little Korrigans, and they come and talk to me when I'm bored. I can see 'em plain as day, but other people sometimes have trouble seein' 'em. I put one of 'em in my pocket, but it got away, and since I'm not bored, they won't come out and, hey, what were we talking about?"

Enki
Unregistered User
(6/26/03 9:10 am)
Reply   **Gulp**
 Enki's heartbeat quickens when Nova looks into his eyes. Feeling as though it's about to thump through his shirt and surcoat and out into the open. His eyes shine a brighter gold the edges tinging with a little red. "Th-thanks Nova I never really thought of them that way," an extremely nervous fake laugh passes his lips. He hears Noxcaladoxia's voice but his mind is to lazy to register it into actual words, being more concerned with the redhead in front of him. His eyes widen a little at his bodies downright mutiny and he crosses his arms over his lap.

Noxcaladoxia
SotE RPGer ^_^
(6/26/03 9:31 am)
Reply   xxxNice to meet youxxx
 "And if i hadn't introduced myself, my name is Donny Nox, billionaire extrodinair," Nox says as he extends his hand to shake hers.

Donny...if you can hear me let me know. says the voice again

I can hear you, where are you, i don't see you anywhere! Nox replies outloud

I'm in your mind @#%$, it's part of the gift you recieved. replies the voice.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that is where you are, I ain't no @#%$, dumbnut, now who the hell are you?

I'm your sister, that is all i can tell you for now, i can't say much more, i shouldn't have even told you that much but i could not let you live another day without you knowing that you are not the only one of your kind. the voice says as Nox looks at the two strangers.

Well damn girl, you sure did wait a long ass time to tell me this @#%$. Nox replies

Enki
Unregistered User
(6/26/03 9:39 am)
Reply   **O.O**
 Enki's eyes widen drastically when Nova explains about her 'korrigans'. He grins widely, showing all his pointed teeth. Then, quite randomly stands up and glomps Nova quite tightly, his face nuzzling into her shoulder and his right hand ending up a little to close to her rear to be dignified. "You make me feel better with every word that comes out of your mouth," he says gleefully, rocking her from side to side like a favorite toy.

Nova
Unregistered User
(6/26/03 9:44 am)
Reply   ^_^
 Nova stood still for a second, her little mind taking this all in. Then she too smiled and hugged Enki. "Aww, well I have no idea what I did, but if it makes one of my new friends feel better, I'm glad I did it!" She said.

"Okay, um, I don't mind that you're hugging me, but I do mind that your suffocating me," she added.

Noxcaladoxia
SotE RPGer ^_^
(6/26/03 9:50 am)
Reply   xxxAWWWxxx
 Noxie smiles as he see's the two talking to each other.

I'm sorry i staid in the shadows all this time, I just couldn't let you know what was going on till i knew you would be able to handle it in a mature way. I hope you forgive me.

Well can you atleast tell me your name? or where you are? Anything at all would be much appreciated.

"Hehe, is someone gettin a little love struck," Noxie asks as he pats Enki on the back. "You didn't seem like the lovey dovey stud muffin when we were back there."

enki
Unregistered User
(6/26/03 10:02 am)
Reply   **Oh sorry ^^'**
 Enki smiles a little and loosens his grip a little. "Sorry about that," He says, taking his head off her shoulder. Quite abruptly, his eyes glow firey red, the color encompassing the entire surface of the eye balls.

"You sure Lord Fleurety won't find us here?" "Yes I'm very sure, I doubt he even knows about this place. You're just paranoid." *feminine laughter* "Laugh all you want Valefa, I'll be in deep sh!t if the Lord finds us." "That would be such a tragedy, I think I'd kill him for doing that to you." "Sure you would." "Let's not waste this evening talking Enki."

(Note:That was a flashback)

A wave of vertigo flashes in Enki's head, knocking his center of balance out of place. His eyes thrum, becoming blurred all over again. "Sonofa-"

Enki's eyes close and he faints dead away, still holding onto Nova.  

Nova
Unregistered User
(6/26/03 10:10 am)
Reply   Uhm..
 Nova was once again confused. She looked over at Noxie and asked. "Uhm, is this normal for him or should I freak out?"

Noxcaladoxia
SotE RPGer ^_^
(6/26/03 10:23 am)
Reply   xxxUm Yeaxxx
 "It;s normal for him, it's how i found him, he should be coming around again soon, just let him rest," Noxie says as he looks down at Enki.

Who would that be laying down?

That would be a new person i found, he's alright but i think he has mental issues.

Oh, i didn't know. Is he cute?

You're my sister, I'm not hooking you up with him and plus now isn't the time, even though he is semi-cute

OH SO HE IS CUTE!

Okay Okay he is cute but I'm not hooking you up with him, he's mine, i saw him first

Fine be that way.

Noxie just ignore's the rest of what his sister had to say about the cute guy laying on the ground.

"So Nova, what brought you here," Noxie asks as he tries to clear his mind.

Nova
Unregistered User
(6/26/03 10:45 am)
Reply   Nova's Story
 Nova began her story, "Well, it's kinda long, and I should probably start at when I ran away.

Well, ya see, I used to live in my clan with my mom. We weren't the head of the clan, but we were liked and well respected. Mom used to be soooo nice, she would give me anything I wanted, without making me do anything. Then one day, she made me meet this guy from our clan, Saira. He was really popular with most of the girls, but I thought he was a jerk. Then, I found out that Mom had made arrangements for me to have to marry him. Well, that was the last thing I wanted to do, so I begged and pleaded with Mom, but she said no. Mom had never said that to me before. She never, not once, said no. Well, seeing as how I had no chance of talking my way out, I got an enchanted bag from my friend, packed all my stuff and ran away.

"Well, I hadn't known anything about living on my own, so I started stealing stuff from people to survive, y'know, clothes, food, the basic stuff. So I finally started becoming independent and I was at this tavern getting something to eat, when I see my Mom. So, when she sees me, she natural tries to talk me into coming back, but I didn't give her a chance. Nope, I ran out of the tavern, transformed into my dragon form and flew away as fast as I could. Well, Mom did the same, so I dove into the sea when I saw it, cuz Mom has this big weakness to water. She told me that I had to come out sometime, and she was waiting for me to come up, so I refused to come up and drowned. And then I guess I washed up on shore."

Noxcaladoxia
SotE RPGer ^_^
(6/26/03 10:57 am)
Reply   xxxWowxxx
 "I see," Noxie says as he scratches his chin, "Don't you think she is worried stiff about you though?"

I was worried shitless when you ran off like you did, i had no choice but to follow you Nox's sister said softly.

I didn't even know you existed, much less that you were worried about me, where are you? Noxie replied.

Now is not the time, you shall find out more as you keep traveling She said to him as a faint sniffle came from her.

"I remember when i had a mom, she would sometimes let me have what i wanted, but others she refused and of course, being a kid, i whined and cried, but no i understand why she did that," Noxie says to Nova in a happy tone

Enki
Unregistered User
(6/26/03 11:07 am)
Reply   **ZZzzZZzz**
 Enki shifts a bit in his unconsious slumber and mumbles something incomprehensible. He shakes his head a little and one eye, the color of the setting sun, slides open. "Uhn?" he says intelligently. He slips a little in Nova's arms but anchors his feet into the ground before falling all the way. The last words of Noxcaladoxia's comment registering in his mind. "What are you talking about?" Enki states, straightening up so Nova won't have to keep holding him.

Noxcaladoxia
SotE RPGer ^_^
(6/26/03 11:23 am)
Reply   xxxIT LIVES!!!xxx
 "IT LIVES!!!!!" Noxie shouts as Enki comes back awake. "Oh nothing man, don't worry about it."

So is he hott???? Nox's sister ask.

You just don't know when to stop do you? He replies Yes, he's hott and no you can't, HE"S MINE!

"Welcome back to the land of the living Enki, thought we lost you there," Nox says as he smiles.

Nova
Unregistered User
(6/26/03 11:28 am)
Reply   heheh
 Nova giggled and smiled at Enki. "Noxie told me that you pass out a lot. It's a good thing you woke up, though, cuz I think I was about to drop ya," Nova said.

Enki
Unregistered User
(6/26/03 11:52 am)
Reply   **That really would have woken me up**
 Enki smiles a little, "Well if worse comes to worse you can always smack me around a little to get me up." The smile turns to a scowl as Enki looks at Noxcaladoxia. "What do you mean nothing, I distinctly heard you talking about you knowing why some woman did what she did."

Why the hell did I follow this guy? Why why why o' why. Come to think of it I could use a wisecrack from Fleurety to sharpen me up. ~!!!!!~ What I am I thinking Fleurety and uncontracted words should never be in anyone's thoughts let alone mine!

Enki shakes his head a few times again, trying to shake the echoes of that thought from his mind, and half expecting Fleurety to jump in with a wisecrack. A little dissapointment rises in him when his mind stays silent and he shakes his head some more trying to shake that off too.

Noxcaladoxia
SotE RPGer ^_^
(6/26/03 12:26 pm)
Reply   xxxYeaxxx
 "Oh i was just talking about my mom, that's all," Noxie says calmly.

Speaking of which, i recently visited our old place, before i got to where i am now. Nox's sis says happily

Take me someday Noxie says just as happily.

Noxie slowly looks out at the sea and realizes just how boring this place is.

"Geez can we go somewhere more lively than this?" Noxie asks as he gently massages his eyebrows.

Enki
Unregistered User
(6/26/03 8:58 pm)
Reply   **I don't now where anything is**
 "Well if you can talk about your mother so calmly then you can't be a demon. Most demon children hate their mothers with an unending passion then again most demons hate everything with an unending passion." He pauses letting his words sink in a little before continueing, and answering Noxcaladoxia's question. "Do you know anyplace we can go," Enki says sullenly hoping to trap the other man in his words like Fleurety kept doing to him, he wanted to see if that was indeed so enjoyable.

Noxcaladoxia
SotE RPGer ^_^
(6/28/03 4:36 am)
Reply   xxxHmmmxxx
 "If I did i would already be there," Nox replies in the exact same tone.

Hey, be nice to him, and i know somewhere you can go Nox's sis says quickly.

And where might that be? Nox asks hurridly

Come to..................... Nox's sister says but is cut off.

Sis? sis? Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis!!!!!!!????!!!!!?!!!????!!! Noxie yells.

Noxie gives the two strangers a bow and then flies to the highest point on the beach and sits alone.

Please sis, answer me, where do you want me to go? Noxie asks in a saddened and stressed out tone

Nova
Unregistered User
(6/28/03 4:48 am)
Reply   huh?
 "Hey, where's Noxie going?" Nova asks. She follows him with her eyes and sees where he goes, but figures that she doesn't need to follow him as long as he's still in sight.

Noxcaladoxia
SotE RPGer ^_^
(6/28/03 5:31 am)
Reply   xxxThere you arexxx
 Sorry about that Donny, I hope i didn't scare you too much. Listen, do not come to where I am, it isn't safe here. Nox's sister says as she breathes heavily

Okay sis, but please don't die or anything of that sort. I want to get to know you. Noxie replies as he smiles.

I love you Nox His sis says softly

I love you too..... Nox replies but stops short when he reaches to where he has to say her name.

Erica she finishes for him

I love you erica Nox says as he smiles.

Noxie then makes his way back over to the strangers and explains to them that he had some business to take care of and that is why he flew off like that.

At that point Nox gets a blank stare on his face as he flashes black, then to white, then back to his original color.

"What up Motherfackoo's," Noxie says in a wierd tone. "ooooooo Enki, you have pretty boy eyes, you look pretty enough to kiss."

Atakhani
SotE RPGer ^_^
(6/28/03 7:16 pm)
Reply   I Told Ya So!
 Kenshi and Atakhani ran up the sandy beach. they huffed and puffed as they were close enough to see three people standing on the beach. They slowly came to a walk and wandered over closer to the three. "I told you there were others here!" Kenshi laughed. "Um..." Atakhani studdered. "What?" Kenshi asked. "Just ummm......" she replied.

Noxcaladoxia
SotE RPGer ^_^
(6/28/03 7:27 pm)
Reply   xxxdangerxxx
 Noxie quickly turns around to see the intruders that he heard coming.

"What do you want," Noxie asks in a stern tone.

Be nice Erica says just as quick.

@#%$ that, not until i know what they want Nox replies.

Noxie stares the two up and down and makes a fireball appear in his hand.

Atakhani
SotE RPGer ^_^
(6/28/03 7:56 pm)
Reply   No! Please!!!
 "Eek!" Kenshi squeaks. in the nicest and sweetest voice she could muster, Atakhani quivered tehn replied, "Please, sir.. uh, don't attack us! We were just walking up the beach beacuse we heard you guys talking and it's been so long since I've actually seen alive people. So, I'd just very mush apprecita it if you don't attck us!"

Atakhani
SotE RPGer ^_^
(6/28/03 8:08 pm)
Reply   Drop To Your Knees
 Kenshi hides behind Atakhani and squeaks yet again. "Kenshi! You're already dead! I should be the one hiding behind you! He can't kill you again! Now get your ass in front of me!!" Atakhani yelled. Kenshi slowly stepped in front of Atakhani and whispered, "Sir... we're really very, very sorry fro intruding in on anything important. She ran away from-" "Shut up, Kenshi! I don' need you to tell people my story, I can do it myself!" Atakhani snapped. He got quiet and teared up. "I'm so sorry, Mister! I'm really sorry, please don't kill my little Atakhani!!!!!!!!!!!" Kenshi cried as he fell to his knees...

Noxcaladoxia
SotE RPGer ^_^
(6/29/03 4:34 am)
Reply   xxxpityxxx
 Noxie lets out a small laugh as he lets the flame subside.

"So you say you're already dead ay," Noxie asks in a curious manner. "Please do tell more."

Dead people can still die. I hope they know that Erica says in an informative manner

Most likely don't but I'm not telling them that. Noxie replies.

Atakhani
SotE RPGer ^_^
(6/29/03 5:05 am)
Reply   Thank The Gods!
 Kenshi got down at Noxie's feet and praised him. "Thank you so much!" he cried. Atakhani walked over to Kenshi, grabbed his ear and lifted him up. "Oh, anyways. My name is Kenshi and I'm dead. I was killed by my father 700 years ago. I've been with Atakhani sice she was six. Right now she's 207 so we've been together a long time." Kenshi replied to the stranger. "Thanks, Kenshi! Well, turht is, I am 207, and I'm out here with him *points to Kenshi* because we have no home. I burned down my home village and ran away. I only want friends now.... and a place to call home.... I would be grateful for the rest of my life if I could travel with you and your companions!" Atakhani pleaded.

Atakhani
SotE RPGer ^_^
(6/29/03 5:13 am)
Reply   Desperation
 Atakhani looks over at the young girl. "Will you please help us?" Kenshi asked. "Are you Draconic?" she asks hoping for a reply... Fear grew inside of the half-breed child, but not as much fear as excitment as she waited for the young woman to reply.  

Noxcaladoxia
SotE RPGer ^_^
(6/29/03 2:15 pm)
Reply   xxxyeaxxx
 Noxie raises an eyebrow as he hears their story.

"What in the hell were you thinking when you burned down your own village you fucktard," Noxie asks in a shocked manner. "I don't know if you can join us, we must all think about that."

Enki
Unregistered User
(6/30/03 7:06 am)
Reply   **I don't know him ^^''**
 Enki's eyes widen when Noxcaladoxia makes the comment about kissing him. His wings burst from under his cloak, a few red feathers fluttering from them. When the two others arrive he trys desperatly to keep that embarrassment hidden, happy for the second time that Fleurety couldn't bother him anymore. He remains silent until Noxcaladoxia makes his comment about the all of them making a decesion.

"I didn't know we were a group, but I don't mind if the kids join us," Enki puts a hand on his hip and smirks, allowing a fang to slide free from his lips.

Noxcaladoxia
SotE RPGer ^_^
(7/1/03 8:22 pm)
Reply   xxxalrightyxxx
 (hehe i didnt know that was you kimmie ^^'''')

Noxie smiles as he puts out his hand, "Glad to have ya aboard this here motherfackoo. Hope you don't mind psychoes."

Nova
Unregistered User
(7/2/03 11:41 am)
Reply   I am not a psycho
 "Hey, speak for yourself, I am not a psycho! I'm special, my mother told me so *every* day! And yes, Ata-whatever, I am a Draconic, what are you?" Nova replied.

Enki
Unregistered User
(7/2/03 11:52 am)
Reply   **Nova, the best medicine for those with issues**
 Enki's eyes widen a bit at Nova's latest bout of idiodicy. The urge to glomp her rose in his mind, but he didn't want to excite Noxcaladoxia too much. Aww f*ck Noxie.

Enki glomped Nova again shaking her back and forth a little like she was a stuffed doll. "Do me a favor hon, if you ever feel like saying things like that anymore go ahead and say them," he whispered in Nova's ear. Wait a second....."How old are you Nova?"

Noxcaladoxia
SotE RPGer ^_^
(7/2/03 12:03 pm)
Reply   xxx uh huh xxx
 Noxie eyes Enki as he whispers in Nova's and smiles as he makes his way down to his ass.

"I never noticed this but damn you got a nice ass," Noxie says as he laughs a bit. "And Nova, you got a nice rack!"

What the hell are you thinking?!? Erica shouts.

Silence you! I'm checking out the hotties whispering to each other! Don't you wish you were me? Noxie replies.

Oh yeah baby, uh huh, I sure do.

Noxie then looks over to Atakhani and Kenshi.

"Just so you know, I'm very open about my sexuality, so don't be alarmed if I hit on you and make sexual gestures about how hott you are."

Nova
Unregistered User
(7/2/03 12:16 pm)
Reply   ^_^
 "Oh, I'm 52!" Nova said, perkily as usual. Upon hearing Noxie's comments, Nova looks behind Enki. "Hey yeah, he *does* have a nice ass!" Nova replies. She reached down and squeezed aforementioned ass, and said, "Hey, it feels nice, too!"

Thinking about the other half of Noxie's comment, she looked down at herself. "Hey, y'know, I never noticed that!" she squeaked.

Enki
Unregistered User
(7/2/03 12:27 pm)
Reply   **Help me V.V**
 Enki's eyes widen considerably at Noxcaladoxia and Nova's comments and then almost bug out of his head when her hands slip downward. A nervous laugh escapes him, and had his wings not been out already they would have burst from his back amidst a slew of red feathers. A few feathers drift down from his wings anyway though.

Oh thank whatever rules this world that Fleurtety didn't see that.

Noxcaladoxia
SotE RPGer ^_^
(7/2/03 5:14 pm)
Reply   xxxyeaxxx
 Noxie laughs a bit at Enki's reaction.

"Hehe, you're so cute man," Noxie says as he giggles a bit.

Ooooooooooh I'm so happy  . My brother is groing up so fast  and found a cute man too! Erica says as she giggles a bit too.

Yea you're related to a beautiful man who loves other beautiful men, ain't it grand? Noxie asks.

Teehee yes it is! Erica says in a perky voice.

"Sooooooooooooo motherfackoo's what we gonna do?" Noxie asks as he looks around at the people.

Atakhani
SotE RPGer ^_^
(7/3/03 6:46 am)
Reply   uhh....
 "Okay... then..." Atakhani said as she quietly pulled up onto Kenshi's shoulders. "I'm half demon half angel. I'm 207 and I like to_" "Shut up, Atakhani!" Kenshi snapped as he blushed. "Pick on Kenshi about his crush on me!" Atakhani laughed as Kenshi helped her up ontp his shoulders. "Thank you very much for accepting me! I never really had any friends except for Kenshi... oh... and I really don'nt mind hanging around you psychos, because I'm kinda psycho, too!" Atakhani laughed. Kenshi looked up at his crush and smiled. 'It's been a while since I've seen her smile like that!' he thought. "So, tell me a little about yourself, Noxie!"

Nova
Unregistered User
(7/3/03 1:17 pm)
Reply   Hey!!
 Nova glared at Atakhani and walks up to her until they're face to face. She hisses and says, "Hey, back ogg, they're mine, go find your own psychos!!"

Noxcaladoxia
SotE RPGer ^_^
(7/3/03 1:30 pm)
Reply   xxxcat fightxxx
 "Hey now Nova, be nice, we can share," Noxie says as he watches the two face to face. "But I will admit, they're ain't nothing better than a cat fight."

Yeah, especially since you're a *guy*. You men worship cat fights sometimes, I swear! Erica snaps.

Hey, I may be gay but I got to have some masculinity about me. Noxie replies.

Well if you ever got into a fight with a chick that would be considered a cat fight, you girl. hehehehe Erica says as she giggles a bit.

Haha, very funny, hush boy! Noxie says.

Yeah @#%$ you too! Erica adds.

Heh uh no, you're my sister. That would be too odd. Noxie says.

Noxie then looks back over to Enki and wonders how he feels about this whole thing.

Atakhani
SotE RPGer ^_^
(7/3/03 1:33 pm)
Reply   Excuse Me!
 Atakhani stared at Nova and then smiled. "I like you! You have attitude!" she giggled. She then kissed Nova on then lips softly and looked at her. "Sorry! I have a bad habit of kissing people I like!" Atakhani laughed sarcastically.

Noxcaladoxia
SotE RPGer ^_^
(7/3/03 7:27 pm)
Reply   xxxooo babyxxx
 Noxie's eyes widen a bit as he sees the two kiss.

DOWN BOY! erica shouts loudly.

YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAW COWGIRL! Noxie shouts back

You man Erica says jokingly

Yep yep Noxie replies.

Atakhani
SotE RPGer ^_^
(7/4/03 2:38 pm)
Reply   So You Like That?
 Atakhani smirked as she saw Noxie stare wide-eyed at her and Nova. "So you like that, Noxie?" she asked. she smiled a dirty smiled and slowly walked back over to Nova. "Ata?" Kenshi asked. "I'll be okay, Kenshi, don't worry about it." Atakhani laughed as she came closer to Nova. She leaned over to Nova and gently ran her tongue across Nova's lips before taking the other girl's mouth to hers.

Noxcaladoxia
SotE RPGer ^_^
(7/5/03 5:59 am)
Reply   xxxHOT DAMN!!!xxx
 DOWN BOY! Erica shouts as she cracks a whip.

"HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMN!!!!" Noxe shouts as he smiles and laughs a bit.

God you are such a man Donny Erica lets out.

Oh yeah you know it baby Donny replies as he chuckles a bit.

"Seems ya'll have gotten along really well seeing as how you've just met her." Noxie says as he runs his hand through his hair. "But you know what, you ain't seen nothing yet."

Noxie then walks over to Enki and puts his hand around his waist and kisses his neck ever so gently. Noxie then sucks on the spot he kissed just as gently.

"God damn you taste good," Noxie says as he moves his lips from Enki's neck

Enki
Unregistered User
(7/5/03 9:36 am)
Reply   **Isn't that interesting**
 Still trying to stay anonymous after the 'ass' incident Enki stays silent and watches Atakhani and Nova.

Who would have thought I'd meet another demon/angel. I'll have to ask her some questions

His train of thought is cut off abruptly when Atakhani kisses Nova, and for a second he's whisked back to his childhood, when Fleurety used to have a pair lesbian succubi provide 'entertainment' in his court room. His mind is again rewired when Noxcaladoxia kisses his neck.

At first his face distorts into a snarl, and slender silver sword glimmers into being from his right hand, providing a thin metallic barrier between them. Then a completely wicked thought passes through his mind. His snarl twists into a wry smile and the sword dissapears back into his hand.

"You think so eh?" Enki purrs snaking his hand into Noxcaladoxia's hair and tilting his head back. He runs his tongue along the center of his neck, then baring his teeth nips the skin sinking the tips of his fangs into him. Once they peirce the skin a clear liqiud runs off them and into the wound making the marks hurt like hell before numbing over. Grinning wickedly he spins from Nox's grasp and plants a hand at his own hip.

"You'd best watch out, I'm dangerous."

(BTW, that liqiud was a demon stunning poison, dunno if you can resist it or anything just giving you the 4-1-1)

Nova
Unregistered User
(7/5/03 5:23 pm)
Reply   ‡‡ pouts ‡‡
 Nova pushes Atakhani away and narrows her eyes. "Y-yeah, well... I *don't* like you!" Nova yells and jumps onto a low-hanging branch aof a tree and climbs up a bit to pout and watch Enki & Noxie.

Noxcaladoxia
SotE RPGer ^_^
(7/5/03 5:51 pm)
Reply   xxxah damn itxxx
 Noxie slowly stumbles a bit as he smiles at Enki.

"Tasty and deadly, what a combination," Noxie says as he feels his arms stiffen up a bit."Now would you be a gentleman and tell me what this stuff is. I'm not gonna die am I?"

Yeah I hope you don't but see what happens when you just walk up to strangers and kiss on their necks! This was so your fault Donny. Erica says in a blonde girl big sister type tone.

Yeah I know, but who got to kiss the pretty man, huh? huh? yea that's right, ME! Noxie shouts as he tries to keep the pain from interupting his messages.

"Man you are a treat you know that," Noxie says in his usual tone as though the poison did not hurt him, but inside it is actually doing quite the number on his thoughts and arm movements.

Atakhani
SotE RPGer ^_^
(7/6/03 9:06 pm)
Reply   Bite Hard
 Atakhani frowns as she was pushed away. She slightly blushes as she touches her own lips. "Nova-honey! I was gettin' turned on!! Come back down!" Atakhani whimpered. Kenshi could feel himself getting hard, and turned around so no one (especially Atakhani) could see. 'Damn.... to think I've known a lesbian almost all of my death time!....... This is the coolest thing I've ever seen.... except for that one girl in...- BUT ANYWAYS! ^_^!!!' he thought. Atakhani plopped onto the ground beside Noxie and Enki and pouts. "Enki.... Noxie... can you talk her into coming back down. I promise I won't bit hard.... just yet..." Atakhani giggled...  

Nova
Unregistered User
(7/7/03 4:11 am)
Reply   ‡‡ Nova is not a cat ‡‡
 Nova looks at Atakhani, hisses and climbs as far up the tree as she can. Then directing her attention to Enki and Noxie, she looks on as the venom sets into Noxie. She stares at Enki and repeats over and over in her head, "Don' kill him, don't kill him, please don't kill Noxie, he didn't mean anthing bad, Don't kill him, don't kill him..."

Atakhani
SotE RPGer ^_^
(7/7/03 5:49 am)
Reply   What?
 Atakhani looked up at Nova and an evil simle crossed her face as she got an idea. "Nova-honey..... may I come up there and join you? I swear to Ra that I will not attack you, bite you,.... or kiss you..." the last part was said slowly as she walked closer to the trunk of the tree. She looked up at Nova and her eyes got teary. "Onegai...." she asked.

Nova
Unregistered User
(7/7/03 6:32 am)
Reply   ‡‡ Snarl snarl ‡‡
 Nova screeched and jumped out of the tree and hides behind Enki and Noxie. "Stay away from me!!" Nova yelled at Atakhani.

Noxcaladoxia
SotE RPGer ^_^
(7/7/03 6:37 am)
Reply   xxxvalley girlxxx
 Noxie gets a blank expression on his face as he turns black and white and then back to his normal color and back into reality.

"Man that was some rough stuff Enki, you know," Noxie says as he tries to move his arms around.

What the @#%$ just happened to you? That was the loudest scream I have ever heard. Did someone just anal probe you with a 40 ft staff? Erica says in a serious yet funny tone.

No, it's something that has been happening to me for quite a while now, you know? I don't know how to stop it though, Noxe says giggling a bit.

Donny, shut up for one moment. Listen to yourself, you sound like a @#%$ valley girl. Maybe if one of them slap you you'll realize it and change. Erica says as she wishes she could into Enki's or Nova's head to let them know to slap him.

Enki
Unregistered User
(7/7/03 6:45 am)
Reply   **Don't you worry none fool**
 "Don't worry, you won't die. You'll just be a little-stiff for a while," Enki replies in a drawling tone, almost as if he's teasing Noxcaladoxia. His eyes, now the radiant color of the setting sun, drift over to Nova's tree. He runs to an outcrop of rock and leaps off it, flapping his wings to send him into the air.

That done, he drifts up to where Nova was clinging to the tree and perches on a branch above her. "You sure you can get down?"

Noxcaladoxia
SotE RPGer ^_^
(7/7/03 6:54 am)
Reply   xxxoooooxxx
 Shut up Erica, I ain't a valley girl, you know? And besides.......holy @#%$, I AM a valley girl....hold your thoughts for one moment.

Noxie gets on the same rock and flies up to where Enki is.

"Dude, please slap me, you know? I really need it right now. PLEASE!" Noxie says as he tries to fight the urge to use certain words.

Nova
Unregistered User
(7/7/03 7:06 am)
Reply   ‡ why would you want him to do that? ‡
 Nova looked up at Noxie and Enki from where she was crouched. She had sworn she had just heard a girl's voice say "Maybe if one of them slap you you'll realize it and change." And then she heard Noxie ask Enki to slap him. "Uhh, Noxie, why would you want him to slap you? Getting slapped hurts, y'know!"

Noxcaladoxia
SotE RPGer ^_^
(7/7/03 7:20 am)
Reply   xxxits a valley girl thingxxx
 Noxie looks over at Nova and smiles, "It's a personal thing, that i think may work."

Someone please do it! Erica shouts.

Hush she woman! Noxie shouts just as loud.

SHE WOMAN! SHE WOMAN! SHE WOMAN! I got your she woman right here! Erica shouts as she begins to get a tad bit angry.

Well would you have rather me called you a she man? Noxie says in a smart ass tone.

Oh frickity @#%$ you. Erica lets out.

At that time noxie was looking from Enki to Nova and wondering which one was going to do it.

Atakhani
SotE RPGer ^_^
(7/7/03 8:34 am)
Reply   Atakhani Changes
 Atakhani looked at Nova and sighed. "Gomen nasai for being so straight foward, Nova... can you forgive me. It's just been so long since I've seen another girl and I find you very attractive, even though I know that you really aren't very comfortable with me being around, I would still do anything to be your friend. If you really don't like me, I can leave if you would like me to." Atakhani whispered. She looked up at Nova with the scarlet tears in her eyes and turned to Kenshi. She looked at Noxie and Enki. She got chibi eyes as she ran over and glomped Noxie, taking him to the ground. "Atakhani!" Kenshi yelled. "Get offa him!" he snapped. Atakhani sat there in Noxie's lap.... a chibi. "Oh, Ra... she's chibi..." Kenshi whispered. Atakhani looked up at Noxie and her big chocolate eyes met his. "Awe you weawwy gonna weave me?" she choked.

Atakhani
SotE RPGer ^_^
(7/7/03 10:22 am)
Reply   Chibi Eyes
 Atakhani wasn't very heavy, about twelve to thriteen pounds, pretty light light for a chibi her size. She was pretty cute. She still had her snowy-white hair and big brown eyes, except for when she was bigger, her eyes weren't quite as big. "Atakhani.... why did you cry?" Kenshi complained. "Weww, I was vewy upset one minute, the next, I was hewe in Noxie's awms! He's so cuddwy!" the chibi giggled as she squeezed her small arms as far around the built man's waist. "Noxie's gonna be my daddy and Nova and Enki's my mommys!" she laughed. Kenshi sighed and tried to lift the child of of Noxie so he could help the man up, but Atakhani refuse to let go of her 'daddy'. "NO KENSHI!! I wanna stay wif daddy!" she cried. She Kenshi's arm and he fell back clutching the mark. "You drew blood! You little brat!" Kenshi laughed. He wasn't gonna hurt Atakhani because she had gone through this stage plenty of times before. "Mommy Enki! I hungwy!!" the chibi ran from Noxie and ran over to Enki, her little dark blue (almost black) wings appeared and she flew up to Enki and tackled the older akutenshi and bringing him down also. Atakhani laughed as she showed teh older man her small muscles. "See, I'm gonna gwow up and be stwong just like mommy Nova!" she laughed. She looked up at Nova and smiled a big chibi smile before returning to Enki. The small child looked into Enki's eyes and whispered, "I wuv you mommy..." she hugged Enki, yawned quite a bit before she fell fast asleep in his arms.

Noxcaladoxia
SotE RPGer ^_^
(7/7/03 12:54 pm)
Reply   xxxoh dear godxxx
 Noxie gets a stunned look on his face as his eyes go wide.

"Well kiddo that was unexpected, and if i hadn't given that loaf of bread to Nova I'd....wait a sec, I'm a magician, i can use magic to create food, you know?" Noxie says as he gets ready to perform some magic.

After performing his magical rite a giant table with a feast of food appears. "DIG IN!" Noxie shouts as he dives head first across the table and grabs a chicken wing before he hits the ground. "IT SURVIVED, you know!" he shouts as he gets up and starts eating.

My god, what will I ever do with you Donny, you @#%$ valley girl. Erica says as she giggles a bit.

Hush you. I'm not a valley girl, you know. Noxie says as he eats.

Atakhani
SotE RPGer ^_^
(7/8/03 4:45 am)
Reply   Food?
 Atakhani smells food in her sleep and starts drooling all over Enki. "Emmm...." the chibi whispered. She then smelt it become stronger, and her eyes jolted open. She looked over at Noxie and jumped from Enki to the table and joined Noxie in his feast. "She eats a ton for her size..." Kenshi whispered. He sighed and sat down beside Enki. "You okay, man?" he asked.

Enki
Unregistered User
(7/8/03 7:31 am)
Reply   **This gives SNAFU a new name**
 At first a dark smile grows up Enki's face when he gets tackled by Atakhani but it quickly dissapears when she says that he would be her 'mommy'? That wasn't physically possible! A small shriek escapes him when he's tackled and he tries his best to smile amiably at the horrendously cute little chibi. When she again bounced away he sits up and trys to wipe the drool from his surcoat, swearing in demonic all the while. The curse fest stops abruptly when Kenshi sits next to him.

"I'll be alright, I've been through worse," he replies, his characteristic smirk settling back on his lips. Then another thought passed his mind and worked it's way down to his mouth. "You said you were dead right Kenshi? If so, how did you become one of the undead?"

Atakhani
SotE RPGer ^_^
(7/8/03 8:04 am)
Reply   Explantions & Mommy
 Kenshi sighed as he looked over at Atakhani. "Truth is, Enki, I was murdered by my father a very long time ago. My spirit was not peaceful because of the crime. One lonely cold day I was wandering around and I came to a village. And I wondered if it was mine. But I stumbled upon a child. She was crying and didn't look more than four years old. It turns out that the child was Atakhani, but back then she had gone by her middle name, Marika, so I had called her that only until about eight years ago. See, she told me that her father always beat up on her and her mother could do nothing about it. I wanted to help her so bad, but I didn't have a body. So I had gone to see the village spiritualist and he gave me a body, and told me to watch over Atakhani like she was my own. He had heard terrible rumors of what her father was doing to her. He was the reason she went crazy and burned the village to a crisp, too. But the comfusing thing out of all of this is... her father was the angel and her mother was the demon..." Kenshi had tears fill his crimson eyes. Atakhani walked over to Enki and Kenshi with her hand on her belly. "I has a tummy ache, Mommy. I tink I ated too much..." She held her arms out to Enki and whispered, "Hold me Mommy..."

Enki
Unregistered User
(7/8/03 8:52 am)
Reply   **Can't resist, too cute >.<**
 Enki quickly succombs to the cuteness of the little chibi and gathers her in his arms. He was still slightly annoyed that the younger akutenshi kept calling him mommy but didn't have the heart to argue with a little kid about it. After Kenshi finishes the story he nods, his face becoming dead serious.

"That's how it was with me as well, except I only met my mother a couple times during my childhood and the only thing I know about my father is that his name is Oris Xodarap. The only reason I'm alive is because the local lord took me in," Enki spits the last part out as though speaking it brings back hard times.

Noxcaladoxia
SotE RPGer ^_^
(7/8/03 9:17 am)
Reply   xxxyum yumsxxx
 Noxie holds up a piece of meat with a little bone sticking out the end which should be used as a handle. He quickly puts the meat inside his mouth and pulls out the bone bare of meat.

"Mmmm-hmmm-hmmm-hm-hm" Noxie says as he chews his meat.

God Noxie show some manners. Erica says in a mom tone.

Oh frickity frackity fruck you. Noxie replies.

"This is some good meat, you know? How is everyone liking it?" Noxie asks as he whipes his mouth clean then licks the rest off his hand. "I remember back when i was involved with one of my old churches, we raised a dude from the dead, it was pretty cool, you know?"

Enki
Unregistered User
(7/8/03 10:01 am)
Reply   **V.V'''**
 Enki scowls a little at Noxcaladoxia after his little display with the meat.

My cousins had better manners than he does, and they were almost animals. And so help me if he's trying to tie any sexual innuendo into that I'll-

Roorrwwwwwwrrrrrrrr, growls Enki's stomach, quite loudly and rudely. All the red color drains from Enki's eyes leaving them bright gold, and the streaks of platinum get a little longer.

Gah, I can't remember when I last had a decent meal. I should have asked to be trained in mage craft damn damn damn damn damn! Can't let Noxcaladoxia think that I'm gonna depend on him. On that thought why did I even follow him in the first place!! Arrgh my stomach hurts, I'm so f*ckin' hungry I could eat my shoes, but then I'd have a hard time walking so that's all the way out of the question. That food does look good though ~!!!!~ No! Can't think like that, can't let stomach control self, no no no

Enki shakes his head rapidly side to side trying to dispel the traitorous thoughts from his head.

Atakhani
SotE RPGer ^_^
(7/8/03 10:15 am)
Reply   Interesting...
 "I'm glad you think that the dead is interesting..." Kenshi chuckled as he joined Noxie in feasting. Atakhani fondled with her hair as she got comfortable in Enki's arms. Her little wings shined as the sun reflected off of them. She started to sing a song, but it was quiet, so you could hardly hear it. "Mienai -ashita- no michi. Erabu koto wa dekinai kamo shirenai. Me o tojite kokoro de kiru, just like cards, kitto Kiseki o hiki ate you..." she sang. Before anyone could get a chance, Kenshi said, "If you want to know, that's a song her older brother used to sing to her." "Yeah! My older bwothew's name was D! his name was something ewse, but I couwdn't say it, so he towd me to call him D. When I was... weww... youngew... he used to sing this to me and when he weft, he towd me to sing it when I fewt wike he was neaw, and I weaww feew wike he's watching me now!" the chibi giggled. She looked up at Enki with her big, brown, irresistable, watery, chibi eyes and smiled a very cheesy smile. She then looked at Nova and asked, "Awe you gonna eat wif us Nova?" Nova looked pissed. "Mommy, is it dat time of the month fow Nova?" Atakhani asked. Kenshi spit out a piece of chicken and burst into laughter at hearing the chibi. "What?... what did I say?" she asked innocently.

Enki
Unregistered User
(7/8/03 11:09 am)
Reply   **Twitch twitch ^^'''''''''''''''''''''''''**
 Finally giving in to the desire to sit on something that wasn't sand Enki went and sat at the table, but he didn't touch any food. When Atakhani smiled at him a warm sensation filled his body. It was weird, like a heater had just appeared next to him and was set on full blast. At Atakhani's question his eyes almost bugged out of his head and he bit on his bottom lip gently to keep from laughing out loud.

"Well, I don't know Atakhani, I'm not an expert on this sort of thing." After saying that he had to bite on his lip again to keep a laugh from spilling out.

Atakhani
SotE RPGer ^_^
(7/8/03 11:37 am)
Reply   Chibi Giggles
 Atakhani let out a long string of giggles followed by laughter as Kenshi told a joke. "Dat was funny, Kensi!" she giggled. She had kind of a wheezed laughter. Kenshi thought that she was just totally adorable. "Mommy, I heawd a noise fwom you tummy... is you hungwy?" the white-haired chibi asked. "Only four more days til she turns back to normal... Mommy." Kenshi mocked. "But don't fear, she'll turn this way again... it's kinda a curse. If she ever cries scarlet tears, then she is chibi for four days. It's kinda fun, once you get used to it!" the dead half elf/ demon chuckled. "Mommy and Daddy are gonna tak good care of you, Marika!" Kenshi laughed at the little girl. She weeze-laughed again and jumped into Noxie's arms. "Daddy, awe you gonna take cawe of me wike Mommy?" she asked giggling. She pointed over Enki.  

Noxcaladoxia
SotE RPGer ^_^
(7/8/03 6:09 pm)
Reply   xxxyep yepxxx
 Noxie wraps his arms around the little chibi and hugs her gently. "Why yes i am my wittle wipper snapper." "Dude Enki, this little chibi is so adorable you know?"

Noxie then picks up a piece of fruit and bites into it and sucks the juice out of it. "I think it's time for my main course," Noxie said as he made a living animal appear in front of him. Seeing how Atakhani was in his arms, Noxie used his levitation technique to bring the animal as close to his lips as possible without it touching the little chibi. Right when he was able to just move his head forward, Noxie bit into the animal and began sucking out his blood, drop br drop. After sucking the animal dry Noxie reached out and grabbed it with his hand and threw it as far from the table as possible.

"Oh my Lord Chtuhlu, that was a very good animal" Noxie said as he tilted his head back and smiled."So my little chibi, tell me more about yourself."

Atakhani
SotE RPGer ^_^
(7/9/03 5:54 am)
Reply   My Life! My Brother's Name Is Dark.
 Atakhani smiled at her 'daddy' and then put her finger on her cheek. "Weww... I has a big bwothew named Dawk and he has big bwack wings wike me. He's my hawf bwothew, and I wike to sing teh song he teached-ded me when I was youngew. And I has bwown eyes, white haiw, and bwack wings. And I wove Kenshi, he's my bestest fwiend, and I wove Nova, and Mommy Enki, Daddy Noxie, and I wove my wings! They is fun to fwy wif! Um... ooh! You shouwd put you head against Kenshi's chest, he has no heawt-beat and I find dat vewy interesting... does you have a heawt-beat?" she asked as she leaned her head close to Noxie's chest. "Ooh, you has a stwong heawt. It sounds weawwy pwetty, Daddy!" she giggled as she smiled another chibi smile. "I wove you, daddy!" she yawned.

uberdragonduelist
Alright! First post! Whoo-hoo! ^_^
(7/10/03 7:57 am)
Reply | Edit   Grrr, stupid computer won't let me sign out
 Nova's eye twitched a bit, and she sat down at the table as far away from the chibi as possible. "That thing is evil! EEVIL!! EEVIL, I tell you! If it calls me mommy again, I'm leaving," Nova snarled at "it". "And it's too damn cute!!" Nova screeched before biting into some meat. "Ooooh, yummy food..." her eyes glazed over and she soon ignored the chibi, becoming thoroughly engrossed in the meal, showing only a small amount of more manners than Noxie.

Enki
Unregistered User
(7/10/03 8:36 am)
Reply   **mumble mumble grrrrr**
 Enki scowled and proceeded to peel an apple with his claws. The red skin falling from the white inner part as his claws danced around the fruit with the skill of a habachi chef's knives. His chibi-given name was really starting to bug him, didn't the little girl know he was a man? He decided not to dwell on it too much and continued to filet the apple.

RORRWWRRROOWRRRRRRRORRR, his stomach yells, again loudly and rudely. Enki shuts his eyes and sighs.

No wonder I'm so messed up, I can't remember the last time I had a proper meal or took time to sleep. It's almost as though I escaped just so I could die miserably without Fleurety around. I don't want to die yet, there's still some stuff I need to know.

After blinking meekly a few times, Enki skewers the apple and pulls the peice to his mouth. His teeth secreting poison when he starts chewing, but he trys to ignore the extra fluid and continues to slowly eat the apple.

Noxcaladoxia
SotE RPGer ^_^
(7/10/03 9:07 am)
Reply   xxxteeheexxx
 Noxie gulped down a big cup of wine and used more magic to make some more appear. "I hope I did not startle anyone when i took the blood of that animal," Noxie said as he wiped his lip.

Dude, since when did you start taking the blood of animals, or the blood of anything for that matter, i knew you were in the vampiric church and all but i did not know you were very serious about it, i thought you were in there to learn.

Sis, there is alot you missed on when i switched place to place.

We should talk about ti more.

"So kenshi, tell me more about yourself dude, like where exactly you came from you know?"

Atakhani
SotE RPGer ^_^
(7/10/03 11:47 am)
Reply   Kenshi's Life
 Kenshi looked at Noxie and sighed. "I lived in the desert for most of my life... and death... After Atakhani burned her village, we traveled through my old village and met my ex-fiancee' and then she met a girl there. She kinda liked her, but the girl kept beating her... I mean, I really liked their relationship and all, but the simple fact that my best friend was getting beat, pissed me off, and that was when I murdered someone for the first time. It felt good to see blood on my hands and sword, but I guess that's what I get fro being half demon. Anyways... nothing really exciting has happened in my death, except for meeting Atakhani. he said.

Enki
Unregistered User
(7/11/03 8:23 am)
Reply   **Cheers! -hic-**
 Enki listens in on Noxcaladoxia and Kenshi conversation while working his way through the apple. His eyesbrow prick upwards when Kenshi makes the remark about liking blood being because of demon heritage. A slight shudder passing through him, there were some times when he'd experienced an almost similar feeling, though he'd never really directly killed someone. Fleurety made sure that he wasn't on his own long enough to get into a death match. But, the few death matches and murders he had seen were exhilerating, then again afterwords he had guilt trips like none other about them.

He snorted, taking a goblet of wine and knocking it back in one swallow, sending his blood problems washing away as well. A scowl traces up his face when he realizes his glass isn't enchanted to fill itself when drained, those were always the best drinking glasses, ah well. He makes up for it by grabbing another goblet and knocking it back, then taking another and another...

"Ah, tha' hit the shpot," he murbled after his umpteenth goblet, his eyes a fireworks show of reds and gold. A great belch follows the sentence, so loud that it rings off the nearby mountains and comes back as an echo. He takes another apple and bites into it, managing to chew it as daintedly as he had before despite his drunkeness. He manages to pull off a scowl once he swallows it and glowers at the bitten apple. "Whad I am a rabbit," he says, talking to the apple as if it were the skull in a production of Hamlet. He sets the apple down next to him, takes a peice of chicken and bites off one end, chewing the meat and bones together. Another few bites and it was as if the peice had never existed on the planet. His gaze travels back to the apple, his vision blurring over a bit as it travels.

Quite abruptly he gets up from his chair, a look of capital harrassment painting his face. "Don' you dare address me in that manner!" he shrieks.

Noxcaladoxia
SotE addict
(7/12/03 5:47 am)
Reply   xxxhahaxxx
 "You know Enki i could take full advantage of you right now and basically do what i want to you right?" Donny says as he smiles a wicked smile.

Don't you dare Donny, don't you dare do what I think you're going to- Erica says but is interupted.

Silence Erica, watch god at work Donny interupts.

Donny then looks deep into Enki's eyes and starts lipping something that is made only for Enki to hear.

Enki, do not be afraid of me, you can trust me, I'm not going to hurt you. I know we just met a bit ago but I feel something between us. I do not know what it is or how it came to be but i do know that something is there. Enki, come to me, be with me my good man, we can help each other find what we always desired.

Noxcaladoxia
SotE addict
(7/12/03 5:49 am)
Reply   ooc
 just so you all know the special font is made for enki only, sorry about not putting the "" around it but yes, that is made just for enki. thanks.

Enki
Unregistered User
(7/13/03 3:05 p