1 (33.3%)
Noki
1 (33.3%)
Linya
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: December 10, 2015, 11:53:10 AM

ArcticFeatherFae

"Neva, come home. It's nighttime and the winds are cold." Noki said as she pushed through the leaves on the tree branch.
"I can't Noki. Nighttime is the only safe time of day when I can watch the large ones without disturbance. It is rare they don't wake until dawn." Neva said and began peering into the dimly lit cottage again. She was so fascinated by the large humanoids. Her older sister Noki always called her strange for having a fascination with them, as most Whispering Fae hide form all other species.
"Fine, but come sunrise you must come home to the village where you belong." Noki begrudgingly agreed and flew back towards the Whispering fae village.

Neva sat on that tree for several hours, intently watching the large ones and wondering if they were under some type of curse to induce such a sleep.

About Neva:

General
Name: Neva (Pronounced Knee-vuh)
Species: Whispering Fae
Ethnicity: Serenian
Height: 6 inches
Residence: Currently Featherfall in Serendipity

Whispering Fae
The whispering fae population is small, and most of them stay hidden. Whispering fae range from 4 inches to two feet and have a lifespan of up to 600 years. Their hands only have three fingers and a thumb, and their legs come to a little pointed stump where feet would be. Whispering fae got their name because they are very soft spoken
and hearing them is impossible if you don't know they're there. They are a peaceful race, and like to watch others from far away. Whispering fae all possess the power of clairvoyance, but the strength and form they posses it in is different from person to person. Their skin color usually ranges between whites, light greys, light blues and greens, but their hair can be any color. They don't wear clothes, but feathery scales cover certain areas.

Neva's Physical Appearance
Neva has creamy white sparkly skin. Her bulbous eyes are completely blue with no pupil or whites, a trait most whispering fae posses. She has medium length light blue hair that she wears small silver flowers in, and it is always drifting around in the air like she's underwater. Neva has two small silver  horns on her forehead, and multi-pointed ears. Her wings are a silvery blue as well, and they look like they're made of gossamer.

Neva's Personality
Neva is introverted, but she isn't as shy as most whispering fae. She recently became interested in the life of the human Serenian folk and likes to watch them as a pastime. Neva can be a fun companion, but she is easily distracted and has a hard time keeping secrets.

Abilities
Neva has clairvoyance, but it's pretty weak and she only gets visions in her dreams.

Relationships
Many of the whispering fae were wiped out (in an event that is still TBD) Neva and her older sister are the only ones in their family to survive. Neva's sister is named Noki (No-key) and is currently her only friend.

History
TBD

Glowrock22

ArcticFeatherFae

The Next Day

Neva returned to her home in the Whisper Fae village to meditate and restore her energy. When she got inside, she noticed Noki with her head down on the kitchen table. She flew over to ask what was wrong, but when she brushed Noki's hair back she saw it wasn't Noki at all but a wooden doll. Neva was alarmed, and started calling or her sister and frantically searching.
"Noki! Noki!! Are you here? NOKI!!!"
But try as she might, Noki was nowhere to be seen. Neva sat down and started to cry.
"It's all my fault!" She sobbed, glowing silver tears coming from her large eyes. "If I didn't have such a fascination with the human folk this wouldn't be happening! I bet she thought I didn't care about her anymore and left!!!"
"Neva, what are you going on about?"
"Noki? NOKI!!!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONE!" Neva squealed as she attacked her sister with a giant bear hug. "Why was there a wooden decoy of you on the table?"
"What? Neva, that's my mannequin for practicing hair."
"Oh. But where were you?"
"I'm going on a trip to Kia's Court to get a present for you."
Neva had nearly forgotten that her birthday was in just a week. A trip to Kia's Court from Featherfalls would be five days, which would be ten days there and back.
"What present is there that requires going to Kia's Court. Are you going to the Kingdom?"
"You'll have to wait little sister. Be good, I love you!"

Noki had been gone for a few hours, but Neva was already lonely. After most of the Whisper Fae had been wiped out, Noki was the only family member Neva had left. Noki was Neva's best friend, and only friend, but without her Neva had no one to talk to.
"I might as well go into town and see if the Bakery is open."

About Noki:

General
Name: Noki (Pronounced No-key)
Height: 9 inches

Whispering Fae
The whispering fae population is small, and most of them stay hidden. Whispering fae range from 4 inches to two feet and have a lifespan of up to 600 years. Their hands only have three fingers and a thumb, and their legs come to a little pointed stump where feet would be. Whispering fae got their name because they are very soft spoken
and hearing them is impossible if you don't know they're there. They are a peaceful race, and like to watch others from far away. Whispering fae all possess the power of clairvoyance, but the strength and form they posses it in is different from person to person. Their skin color usually ranges between whites, light greys, light blues and greens, but their hair can be any color. They don't wear clothes, but feathery scales cover certain areas.

Noki's Physical Appearance
Neva has pale green shiny skin. Her bulbous eyes are completely lavender and she has long plum hair that she wears pulled back in a fancy braid so intricate it is only possible by the expert tiny hands of the Whispering Fae. Noki also has two small silver  horns on her forehead, and multi-pointed ears. Her wings are a silvery purple, and they look like they're made of gossamer.

Noki's Personality
Noki is extroverted among the Whispering Fae and has many friends, but like most whispering fae she stays clear of all other species (with the exception of some other small species of fae) She thinks Neva is very strange for wanting contact with the large ones, but she loves her unconditionally. Noki feels that she should take on a motherly role since their parents were killed along with many of he Whispering Fae, but she can be smothering to Neva and, according to Neva, "Doesn't give me enough space"

Abilities
Noki has clairvoyance, and it's moderately strong but she has issues deciphering them. She will get the visions at random and they can be disruptive.

Relationships
Many of the whispering fae were wiped out (in an event that is still TBD) Noki and her younger sister are the only ones in their family to survive. Noki is Neva's only friend, much to Noki's protest that she should get out more.

History
TBD

ArcticFeatherFae

Neva walked into the bakery, which wasn't too crowded but was relatively full. She went up to the counter to order something and realized she didn't recognize ANYONE there. Is there not that much people here or do I really not get out that much? Neva thought to herself.

"You don't get out that much" The fae behind the counter said.

"I hadn't realized I was talking out loud. I'm Neva"

"I know. We used to play with each other at the park all the time before the wipe out. What happened to you? I thought you'd been wiped out too."

"Oh, I just got into a sort of... hobby. But it's weird and kind of dangerous."

"You don't have to tell me. But it was nice to see you, maybe you could come hang out sometime. But for now, I should probably take your order before the line goes out of the village."

"Oh sorry. I'll just have some Looberry Bread."

"Here you go! Straight from the oven. Have a nice day Neva."

"You too, I'm sorry what was your name again?"

"Linya. See you soon, hopefully."

Neva went home to eat her bread and think about what happened at the bakery. She didn't quite know what the feeling WAS, but she knew that Linya made her feel weird. Neva dismissed the topic from her head, just assuming that she felt weird because she didn't go into town enough.

Quick Info about Linya:

General
Name: Linya (Lin-E-ay)
Height: 7 inches

Linya's Physical Appearance
Linya has light grey sparkly skin. Her eyes are completely light pink with no pupil or whites, and she has short darker pink hair that is styled in a faux hawk. She has two cream colored horns that curl (like small ram horns) on top of her head, and multi-pointed ears. Her wings are light pink and look like they're made of gossamer.

ArcticFeatherFae

Neva looked at the dark room before her. It had cobblestone walls and a muddy floor. There were many broken bottles on the floor and lots of cages. Neva tried to fly into the room but realized she herself was in a cage. She heard yelling, it sounded like an argument.
"Help! Someone help me!"

Neva opened her eyes, surprised to find she was in her own house. She had been meditating to restore her energy and she must have fallen asleep. Neva knew she had had another vision but didn't know what it meant. She decided to head back down to the Bakery and see if Linya had any clue to the event Neva foresaw. When she got there she noticed Linya was leaving.

"Linya! Where are you going?" Neva called out to her.

"Back so soon? My shift is over for the day and I'm going home. Did you need more Looberry bread?"

"Actually, I had a vision and I was wondering if you could help me decipher it."

"Sure. Why don't you come over to my place," Linya offered.

The two fae flew through the village, making small talk as they went.

"So, are you courting anyone?" Neva asked at one point.

"No, I'm alone."

"Are you interested in anyone?"

"Here's my house. Come on inside."

Neva found it strange that Linya changed the subject. What was she hiding? Neva started wandering around the house until Linya grabbed her hand and lead her to the living room. Linya's touch felt hot, like electricity, but Neva dismissed the thought. It was chilly out, so she assumed her hands were just colder that Linya's.

"Sit down, get comfy. Now, what was the vision about?"

ArcticFeatherFae

OOC:

Just wanted to say again that I would really love it if a few people joined this! Once again just don't defy the rules of Whisper Fae and please don't take Noki or Linya as your own characters

ArcticFeatherFae

"Thank you for having me, Linya. I hope we can talk again soon." Neva thanked Linya as she gathered her things to go home.

"No problem. I'm sorry we couldn't figure the vision out." Linya said sympathetically, hugging Neva.   

"Hey, it's fine. You can't figure them all out."

"Would you like me to walk you home?"

"Nah. I'm going the long way."

Neva started off towards her usual people-watching spot. When she got there she hunkered down for her favorite pastime. Watching the humanoids during the day was much more dangerous, but was also much more interesting. And especially after the deciphering failure, Neva needed a good distraction.

Neva had been watching a large one tending to a garden for some time, when she decided it was probably time to head home. Neva wanted to meditate again to see if she could get a little more insight on her earlier vision. After all, she only got visions in her dreams. Neva was just about to take off when she head a rustling behind her, and she knew she wasn't alone.

"Hello, fae." a man's voice said. Before Neva had the chance to fly off she was put in a glass jar. She knew her vision was already coming true, and there was nothing she could do to stop it. Neva banged against the glass jar.

"Let me out! Let me OUT!" She screamed. Neva banged against the glass so and screamed much she became lightheaded and passed out.

OOC: Who do YOU think captured Neva? I'll give you a hint: It's a character from another story by a friend of mine :)