Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Occupied Land

Started by Whim, May 12, 2016, 10:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whim

So I've been wanting to get my new character Wylie off the ground in the Connloathian civil war. I don't have any concrete ideas yet. I figured he might be running around Ahjfeld seizing land from the grand duke's supporters.

Would anyone want to play the occupant of a recently captured estate? Maybe a turncoat during a siege?

And if any other ideas come to mind, I'd be happy to hear 'em.
Awesome avatar by Eckhart_von_Musel

Guilds:
Wyrdwood Academy of Arcane Science

Events:
The Midnight Harvest
Into the Mouth of Qokagax

Characters:
Ewan ap Rhys - once a great sorcerer, now a small boy
Anwen ferch Rhys - scholar of blood magic
Duke Blackthorn - Duke of Dawn and Dusk, Warden of Weal and Woe, and all-around evil faerie
"Kaliam" - magically conjoined apprentice wizards
Maergath - Magister of Soulshaping, necromancer, angry and hateful wizard
Narlis Thordane - Hero for hire, proud and unrepentant scumlord
Niamh Wayrest - trader in forbidden lore, purveyor of curiosities
OLIVER THE BARBARIAN - a very reluctant hero and monster-slayer
Sage Whitechalk - heir to the Whitechalk Family
Saoirse Nettlefield - Headmistress of Wyrdwood, conniving academic

Saber-Five

Normally I would be interested but concerned that my character, a vigilante would be outgunned by your noble's magical abilities if I volunteer to do so.

Fukurou

I honestly don't know how he'd get involved (he's not even from Conlaoth so I doubt he'd even care) but my character Rylzyr seems to share a looot of similarities with him and I can see him either getting along really well with your character or not at all.

Draconian

I have a connlaothian girl Minerva!

I dont know why she'd be in ahjfeld but im sure i coulf come up with some reason or another? If youre interested!

visualspice

I have some Ahjfeld characters! Petrin, Helaina are two of them, and I'd have to look to refresh my memory if I have others XD. Oh and Haygee!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Whim

Oh my, so many ideas! (I should say at the moment I'm looking for something small in scope. Up to date I have a lot of long threads, and I've found myself a bit overwhelmed when it comes to plotting out longer stories!)

Anyway, here goes. Don't know what appeals:

Rylzer: Since he does have a daemonic nature to him, we could do a little story involving some relic from fell.  Maybe one Rylzer acquired through illicit means and is trying to sell off?  Could have a little adventure exploring its nature.

Minerva: If she has a Mordecai linneage I imagine her family are grand duke supporters. Maybe she was visiting family or a potential suitor in Ahjfeld when it collapsed and remains as a 'guest'? Could do some domestic roleplay about how an estate reacts to its occupiers or something?

Petrin: I think the Starks and Wyndhams could have some pretty cool interactions, as they both seem to be smaller families trying to exist in what remains of Ahjfeld. Perhaps they're neighbors, or Wallund is unnervingly close to other lands Wylie grabbed? Maybe he tries to pressure Petrin into handing over resources to Turgall, or Petrin came across his nephews or something? Could be some drama and negotiations.
Awesome avatar by Eckhart_von_Musel

Guilds:
Wyrdwood Academy of Arcane Science

Events:
The Midnight Harvest
Into the Mouth of Qokagax

Characters:
Ewan ap Rhys - once a great sorcerer, now a small boy
Anwen ferch Rhys - scholar of blood magic
Duke Blackthorn - Duke of Dawn and Dusk, Warden of Weal and Woe, and all-around evil faerie
"Kaliam" - magically conjoined apprentice wizards
Maergath - Magister of Soulshaping, necromancer, angry and hateful wizard
Narlis Thordane - Hero for hire, proud and unrepentant scumlord
Niamh Wayrest - trader in forbidden lore, purveyor of curiosities
OLIVER THE BARBARIAN - a very reluctant hero and monster-slayer
Sage Whitechalk - heir to the Whitechalk Family
Saoirse Nettlefield - Headmistress of Wyrdwood, conniving academic

Fukurou

I could work with a plot similar to that, but I honestly don't Rylzyr would be willing to sell it. He'd probably want to keep it for himself. There are actually a few important details about Rylzyr that I intentionally kept a secret. Want me to message you about them?