Started by Rhindeer, April 13, 2005, 05:04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Comment  
HeavenzGift16  
The Fallen Angel
(3/21/04 2:44 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del All   Gyah! Ouch!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Well, it looked like Antaeus was going to be out all night, didn't it? Kaiya was overreacting.. Dusk had just set in! But still, she wasn't used to him being so far away or gone for so long. She had been watching for him from the window for a long while now. She'd already fed the horses, tended to everything and had supper all ready but.. He wasn't there and he wasn't coming up the street either.

She felt so lonely, being in the house and not having him to talk to. She felt just completely alone. She'd always had her brother with her, at the very least. The house had a wierd feel without him in it.

Well, she could go pick some flowers! She'd seen a patch of them in the forest just outside the village. They didn't live very far from the edge of the village, anyways! She could be there and back in no time!

She grabbed her jacket and skipped outside and down the street. She began to walk, smiling at her idea. Yes, it'd be nice to have some flowers inside! In the village everything was basically dead but there were a few types of flowers that could survive the winter and she'd seen the in the forest!

She got to the forest and the path into it wasn't very well used. She forgot why no one ever really went in here. It definately was beautiful! Some trees had lost it's leaves, but others were still green and--there! There were the flowers! But.. It looked like a horse and some people had just trampled them! She felt a bit discouraged, but she found some nice ones just beyond a few trees. She began to pick them and as she reached for a third one she felt her thumb get pricked by a thorn. Startled by the sudden pinch of pain, she withdrew her hand and took a look at the cut the thorn had created.

"Ouch," She said in a low voice before sucking on the part of her thumb that was hurt. She didn't remember these flowers having thorns!

Small Wonder  
Bishounen Hunter
(3/21/04 4:24 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
   Oh, shoot!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Makyo took the path Vernados had told him to, walking the trail from the Light Mage Village back to the forests of Connlaoth, whistling absently to himself. At first, he was overly cautious, ears and eyes straining for the slightest noises, the slightest signs of human life, ready to hide himself if need be. After all, the humans of Connlaoth would likely be looking for him...the guards, at least. He had broken many laws. Hell, just by living he was breaking the law!

He sniggered at that thought, briefly interrupting his whistled tune. He was a rebel without even trying. Heh...fun.

Yep, cautious he had been when he had first started out, but after getting deeper into the journey, he became less and less so. Bah. This road didn't look like it had been used in decades, and he hadn't seen the slightest sign of human life. Besides, it was winter. What crazy human would be out in the woods when hardly any animals were here, even? They had no reason to come here.

Before long, the forest he was guarding came into view, and he picked up his pace. Perfect timing! His feet were just starting to get sore, too! Now, he just had to run some quick rounds, see if there was anything that needed to be done, and--

He froze as a foreign sound he hadn't been expected met his ears. A sound that sounded suspiciously like "ouch". And, as he looked to the sound's source...oh damn! It was a bloody human! Just his luck!

Quickly, he jumped to the side, off the path and behind the thick trunk of a tree, pressing his back against it and lowering himself to a crouching position. Just his bloody luck! Oookay...he didn't think he'd been seen...so, now all he had to do was wait for her to leave...

~*~

Rhi's Bushel of Bitchesâ,,¢

Sachi || Cadmus || Tiaret || Natara || Lena || Rheiku || Zeirne || Questa || Tsukiyo || Makoto || Dokuja || Taidra || Sanyu || Sunni || Kiade || Hatame || Aniketos || Nakaris || Raijah || Ishtaq || Makyo || Fayrik || Yokanil || Alice || Kajioh || Kujin || Neviko || Pure Magic || Orion || Yuma || Yhuni Naresca || Vahnin || Zidane || Darkfate || Thorn || Meria || Taima || Zharith || Raki || Beatrid

HeavenzGift16  
The Fallen Angel
(3/21/04 4:34 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del   Huh?
 Kaiya looked up quickly as she heard a rustle in the bushes. She dropped the flowers she'd been holding and peered to the side a bit. She could see nothing, still.

"An?" She said slowly, taking a few steps forward. "Ani?" She said again. It didn't sound like an animal and she could have sworn she'd seen something jumo fromt he corner of her eye! It wasn't a rabbit or anything of the sort, but something human. It had to be her brother, Antaeus! Who else would want to hide from her?

"Antaeus, stop being sil--AH!" She had began, peering around a tree and there he was. The prisoner she'd seen be dragged into the court yard! She jumped back and continued to back up until--Ouff! She tripped over the protruding root of a tree ajacent to that which Makyo had been found hiding behind.

Her heart was pounding--she imagined this must be what a rabbit must feel when it is cornered by a wolf--tears began to well up in her eyes. She expected this was the end. She was at a loss for words and--Ouch!--her ankle hurt from the fall! She looked directly at Makyo, right in the eyes before fear struck her and she looked down, cringing as she awaited for some violent attack...

Small Wonder  
Bishounen Hunter
(3/21/04 4:58 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
    AHHHHH!
 For a moment, all Makyo could do was stare back into her eyes, surprise rooting him to the spot. And then, his eyes registered her in her entirety...and he gave a gasp of alarm and drew back sharply. Oh dear Gods, it was that girl! She and another human, a male, had walked by when he was chained up, and it was then that he had felt that gut-wrenching emptiness...they had been responsible for that sensation...that horrible feeling of helplessness and defeat...if she did that to him, he wouldn't be able to do anything...

His own expression must have mirrored her's pretty closely, his breath and any words he planned on speaking frozen in his throat, though he tried very hard to keep his expression unfazed. Oh geez...he couldn't remember the last time he had been so freaked. Hell, even in the clutches of the guards, he had been defiant. But that emptyness...damnit, but pride or not, that bloody scared the hell out of him! Helplessness, loss of magic, being caged up...those were some of the darkest fears any fae possessed. Threaten a fae with that, and you could get the proudest fae begging.

Yet, after a few moments, as Kaiya looked down and cringed, Makyo seemed to realize, she's just as freaked as I am... he thought, and when he glimpsed tears in her eyes, he realized she was probably even more scared than he.

He swallowed audibly, working moisture back into his mouth. "I...ah...I'm not gonna hurt ya..." he managed quietly, still not daring to move. "I...please, don't be frightened, I mean no harm...I never did, and never will...I just want to return to my home, that's it..." He bit his lip, watching her cautiously.

~*~

Sachi || Cadmus || Tiaret || Natara || Lena || Rheiku || Zeirne || Questa || Tsukiyo || Makoto || Dokuja || Taidra || Sanyu || Sunni || Kiade || Hatame || Aniketos || Nakaris || Raijah || Ishtaq || Makyo || Fayrik || Yokanil || Alice || Kajioh || Kujin || Neviko || Pure Magic || Orion || Yuma || Yhuni Naresca || Vahnin || Zidane || Darkfate || Thorn || Meria || Taima || Zharith || Raki || Beatrid

HeavenzGift16  
The Fallen Angel
(3/21/04 5:11 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del    Re: AHHHHH!
 I'm going to die. This is it, it's the end. Kaiya thought, those very thoughts were racing in her head. Don't look up, don't show tears.. You're not scared. He's a pathetic magic user.. if he touches you he'll be killed.. Who'd find him? Who could say he did it? He was going to murder h Not going to hurt her?! it was a sick joke and Kaiya didn't dare look up at him.

She quickly struggled to her feet, grabbing the tree for support as she cringed when she put weight on her left ankle. "Then go home!" She yelled. Yep, those tears were just flowing now. She was just laced with fear. They were tricky, dishonest things!

"He's a killer" She said to herself under her breath. She didn't dare look over at him. She feared that he was only waiting to kill her so that he could see her fear and revel in it.

Small Wonder  
Bishounen Hunter
(3/21/04 5:28 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
    He-ey!
 It was Makyo's turn to cringe when she yelled. Erk...he really hoped there weren't any humans nearby that could hear that and be drawn to the sound. Still, he stayed where he was, still unmoving. She was frightened of him, and reminded him of a spooked prey animal. And, apparently, he reminded her of a predator.

So, with that in mind, he stayed where he was. If he made a sudden move, he feared she would either use those powers of hers to harm him, or bolt. Even the latter would be bad, for from the way she was standing, she was already injured. She could only hurt herself more. And, besides...he did not want her running off to tell other humans about his return, so he could be hunted again.

"I will go home," he told her--nevermind that he was already home! "but please...all I ask is that you tell no one about me...alright? I'm not going to hurt you, I swear it on my life. If I was going to harm you, I could have done so already. Just, please...keep this secret..." Erk. He had a feeling asking that was like asking her to saw off her own arm.

Especially when he caught part of the comment she apparently meant to keep to herself. After all, faes had exceptional hearing...though he only caught the "killer" part.

"I'm not a killer!" he exclaimed with sudden indignance that replaced the fear in his voice. "Maybe I've killed an insect by accident, but Gods, I don't even do that on purpose!"

~*~

HeavenzGift16  
The Fallen Angel
(3/21/04 5:37 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del    Re: He-ey!
 Don't tel anyone about him?! Was he insane? He must be! What he was asking her to do was clearly the plead of a lunitic! A psychotic killer!

"This place will be crawling the guards! just you wait!" She said bitterly. "Use your magics while you can--once my brothers gets home.. You-you'll be locked in the dungeon and--" Gyah! Walking away and talking was not a good combination! And it would appear so as she sat there on the ground once again. Her ankle hurt, a lot.

"Your lies won't work with me." She told him, again not looking at him. "Whatever you were being punished for before is going to be nothing compared to this! My brother's a Mordecai, y'know and you won't get away with anything!" She hoped she could scare him off... They had to know what the Mordecai were...

Small Wonder  
Bishounen Hunter
(3/21/04 6:06 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
    Oi vey...
 Slowly, carefully, Makyo stood up, ready to go after her and stop her if she went any farther. He really didn't want to have to do that--it would only scare her more, after all--but if she left and told anyone else...he was dead. Or as good as dead. Even if he wasn't sentenced to death, he would die in captivity in no time.

Fortunately, she sat down, her ankle obviously paining her.

And, his fear was quickly disipating, replaced by that tell-tale pride of his. "I was being punished for healing a tree," Makyo said in exasperation. "Bloody hell, what can I do to make you believe me? I...look, you're not gonna get very far in the state you're in. And this forest is rarely visited. Your ankle's hurting you, badly. If I was truly a murderous, evil person, I could do you in now, easy. But I'm not that kind of person." He gave another exasperated sigh. "Rather, I'm going to heal your ankle...if you like. It's paining you badly. And no, I won't use magic...I know how to heal with herbal remedies, too."

He sat down a ways from her, crosslegged, hoping to appear as harmless as he possibly could, and trying hard to ignore her threats. "Again...all I ask is that you tell no one. Please..."

Gods, this was hard! How the hell was he supposed to get her to believe him!? He had to get her to trust him. If she didn't...he doubted he could get out of these woods in one piece before the place was swarming.

~*~

HeavenzGift16  
The Fallen Angel
(3/21/04 6:33 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del    Don't you "Oi vey" me, Mr.!
 He continued to lie! She didn't expect much else, but he could have at the very least made the lie more believeable! Healing a tree? She'd sooner believe that pigs could fly than that farfetched little lie of his!

Kaiya had been with those who hated magic her entire life. She'd heard stories--horrible stories!--of dark mages who would slowly torture their victims to a slow and very painful death. She could only imagine what this one was going to do. Win an ounce of trust then BAM! he'd have torn her leg right off and thrown it aside!

"Don't touch me!" She said, her voice getting a bit choked up in her tears. She had to stop crying, it was doing her no good. Gyah! But that was hard! Here was death on her doorstep and she could do nothing but protest!

It looked like if Makyo wanted to get an inch closer to her and help her out, he'd have to do it against her will. There was no way on Heaven, Hell or Earth that she'd just openly let some sort of mage-scum put a finger on her--hurt or not!--she'd rather die.

Small Wonder  
Bishounen Hunter
(3/21/04 6:49 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
    Well, nyah to you, too!
 He sighed and raised his hands in a gesture of indifference. "I'm not gonna touch you if you don't want me to," he said blandly. "It was just a suggestion. I just don't see how you're going to get anywhere as you are now. It must hurt a lot...that's all. Just an offer, take it or leave it."

Well, geez, they were sure going nowhere fast.

He folded his arms across his chest, frowning slightly. Okay, so, what now?

He sighed slightly, shaking his head. "Some magic-user must have done something really horrible to you for you to fear us so much," he muttered, looking up at her and grimacing slightly at the sight of the tears rolling down her face.

~*~

HeavenzGift16  
The Fallen Angel
(3/21/04 6:57 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del    Thems fightin' words! TRALALALA!
 Options! She had to look at her options. Alright, there was let herself die--No! I will not die here!--she could struggle on back to the village--No! He'd never let me leave... he knows I'll tell!--Gyah! She didn't know, her options seemed to one sided.. at the very most she might escape with her life but she had to tell! At least Antaeus and then he'd storm in here and she'd never have to think of this demon again!

"I-if I let you heal me... I can go home and I won't tell anyone you're here?" She said, though as her words started out as a question, near the end it becme a statement.

"Please don't hurt me.." She said in a quieted voice. Hell! It was almost as if she was praying to be spared!

Small Wonder  
Bishounen Hunter
(3/21/04 7:18 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
    *smacks with glove* We meet on the field on onions!
 He nodded. Whew...looked like he was finally reaching her. "I was never going to hurt you in the first place, I never would," he told her slowly. "I'll heal you, and you can go home. But I can't stress it enough...don't tell anyone where I am. Don't even mention seeing me. Alright? I help you, you help me, alright? I'm trusting you not to go against your word...break it, and you're no better than the so-called murderous magic-users you hate. Got it?"

He looked at her hopefully, letting it sink in, and slowly, carefully, moved closer to her.

"Okay...healing...which do you prefer? I don't have to use magic...magic is faster...but I know other ways, too. But first...do I have your honest, sincere word that you will keep this all, everything, between you and me?" he asked, lowering himself to the ground a few feet away from her. He had no way of ensuring she would keep her word--all he had was, well, her word--but, damnit, if she told, he would be screwed on so many levels. Even if he got out of Connlaoth before the guards came...what then? The forests of Connlaoth were his responsibility, and to desert an area you were a guardian of, regardless of risk factor, was one of the biggest no-nos in fae society.

And then, that was only if he got out, which didn't seem very likely if the guards came. There were those emptiness causing kind...Mordecai? The girl had said her brother was a Mordecai, and Makyo had quickly put two and two together, that the male with her was probably her brother, and that he was the one who caused the magic loss, and, therefore, that was what a Mordecai was. At the same time, it was also a bit of a relief to know it was her brother that had the skill, not her--though even before she told him that, he had begun to doubt she had that ability, for she had had plenty of opportunities to render him helpless if she had possessed it...

He watched her expectantly, hoping he appeared relaxed and relatively at ease. Everything depended on her--his life was, basically, in her hands, and that was something he definitely didn't want her to realize...if she hadn't already. Still, regardless, he wouldn't hurt her either way. And, likely, he'd even still help her, even at his own expense.

Damn that bleeding heart of his. Yep...despite his prideful, sometimes defiant and rough-around-the-edges personality, it was also in his nature to be soft-hearted. He wouldn't abandon even his worst foe if he was lying wounded and helpless at his feet.

~*~

Edited by: Small Wonder   at: 3/22/04 10:21 am

HeavenzGift16  
The Fallen Angel
(3/22/04 5:32 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del    << Kaiya
 "Are you daft?" She asked incredulously. "Don't you dare even think about trying any of your magics on me!" She said in a very bold protest. He had to be insane to even fathom the idea of even thinking about magic with her right there! What an ugly, untrustworthy, disgusting demon!

Well, as he took his time to get closer to her and to let his words sink in, Kaiya was able to, finally, get a clear glance at him. She had been given time to stop her crying, feeling a bit more at ease though she was still rigid with fear.

Why is he being... nice? She thought to herself. it was incomprehensible! Why should a lowly magic user like him be nice or try to help her? Even if she didn't tell her brother about this encounter, they would find him anyways and she would have no remorse when the guards publicly beat the tarr out of him.

Or would she? Something deep inside her was growing more at ease, even gentle to his presense--much to the contrary of how she'd been acting not ten minutes ago!--but perhaps it was his desperation that gave her ease? A sense of power over him and not the other way around? No, that couldn't be it. She was just as horrified, even if she was slowly untensing and easing up.

"Don't compare me to them!" She said, regaining her head and a bit of her fury. How could he even compare her to them! The murderous bastards who took the lives of her brother and sister?! He may not have known about it, but even being compared to them was sickening... or was it?

She was taught to hate them, brought up in learning the harm and hate they brought to the earth and yet, he was nothing like she had heard. Never before had she actually conversed with a magic user [if this could be considered a conversation ^^;;] and he was nothing like she imagined one to be. All she could bring to comply with this demeanor of his was to know that it was jsut a mere trick. A dirty, spineless trick they used to save their skins.

Edited by: HeavenzGift16   at: 3/22/04 5:33 pm

Small Wonder  
Bishounen Hunter
(3/23/04 11:31 am)
Reply | Edit | Del
   Daft!?
 Daft? Makyo, despite himself, was starting to get a tad annoyed. Wasn't she listening to a word he said? He'd said twice at least that he wouldn't use magic on her if she didn't want him to! No need to flip out. Er...then again, she still thought him a killer, didn't she? Right. This was a delicate situation. He couldn't let his pride get in the way.

"Herbs it is, then," he said simply with a shrug as he rose to his feet. "And I wasn't comparing you to anyone. Just saying that if you break your word and I die innocent, you're no better than the things you fear...ya know? It's not a comparison until you actually do the act, and you haven't...and, obviously, I hope you don't," he told her calmly as he stopped beside a plant heavy with bright green berries.

For a moment, he was silent as he stood near the plant, eyes half closed as though he were listening to something. But then the moment passed, and he plucked free a handful of the ripe berries and continued speaking. "I'm not gonna stop you either way, though. You see, I can't. Fae honor and chivalry is a tricky thing, and I won't harm a thing unless it hurts me--or another--first. Though...even if I wasn't bound by honor, I'd play by the same rules just the same."

He settled himself down in front of her and set the pile of berries on the ground. "Alright. Let's see that ankle. Or...er...if you still don't want these vile hands touching you, you could do it yourself. You just have to squish up these berries and smoothe it over the swelling. Wonderful plant...brings down swelling in no time. But never eat the berries; they're good for healing, but are poisonous to everything but some birds when ingested. But, anyway...I don't think it's broken or anything...if it was, you'd be howling. We should check it, still, but if you don't want me to..." He shrugged to, hopefully, show that he wouldn't lay a hand on her against her will.

~*~

Edited by: Small Wonder   at: 3/25/04 4:21 pm

HeavenzGift16  
The Fallen Angel
(3/27/04 6:49 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del   Yes, genious: Daft.
 Arrogant little thing, wasn't he? Trying to stall or something? "..you still don't want these vile hands touching you..." Well, that was a given! But obviously, under these circumstances, she really didn't care. The sooner she could leave; the better. Aside from that, she had a feeling Makyo knew her brother was a Mordecai, not just some big tough guy. With that in mind, he wouldn't dare touch her! Or would he?

"I don't care!" She said in a rather flustered tone. "I just want to go home." She added. Yeeesh! All this for a few flowers! Antaeus owed her. Big time.

Small Wonder  
Bishounen Hunter
(3/29/04 8:56 am)
Reply | Edit | Del
    Well...well...well...you're a big poop-head!!! So there!
 Biting back a groan of annoyance, Makyo turned his eyes skyward. She was not making any of this easy, even though it would benefit her if she would just. Frickin'. Cooperate. Just a little. Did she still honestly think he was going to murder her or something? Probably. And she still hadn't given him her word that she would keep this secret--and even if she did, there was no guarantee she would keep it. But...there was still time for that.

He hoped he could gain her trust. For one, he didn't fancy being thought of as some lowly, murderous creature. Two, if she told, well...it was either stay and try to keep out of sight, or flee--and try not to get caught. And, in Makyo's mind, fleeing was out of the question. He could hold his own. And there was just no way he was running back to that angel's place with his metaphorical tail between his legs--and so soon after just being bailed out by him!--nor was there any way he was running back to his tribe to be labeled inept for the job. This forest was his responsibility. He could deal with it, and everything that came with it.

Drawing a deep, calming breath, he turned his yellow eyes back to the girl. "Well, if you honestly don't care..." He reached out with both hands to gently take her injured ankle between them and carefully remove her shoe before she could protest. Hey, she said she didn't care. That was as good as giving him permission, in his mind. Besides, she was being so bloody slow about everything. The sooner it was taken care of, the quicker it would heal.

"Yep. Just a sprain," he told her, gently feeling her swollen ankle. Even though he already thought it was a sprain and not a fracture or break, he had to be sure, just in case. "Not too bad, luckily."

He took a handful of the berries and crushed them in his hand, turning the bright green gems to green mush. Then he began to smoothe the stuff over her swollen flesh. "You're just gonna have to let this stuff sit for a while, and it'll start taking down the swelling. Once it's gone down a bit, we can bind your ankle."

Wiping the remains of the berry mush onto his breeches, he sat back again and crossed his arms, falling quiet and still save for the occasional twitch of his green dragonfly wings.

~*~

HeavenzGift16  
The Fallen Angel
(4/3/04 2:44 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del    I hope you fall down 4 flights of stairs! MEANIE!
 Let it sit?! This wasn't a quick-fix type thing? Well, it made sense.But why had she thought that once those berries hit her flesh it would feel perfectly better? She knew how medicine worked.. But then again, she did want time to travel more quickly. She wanted to be gone from this forest and find her brother. With Antaeus, nothing could harm her. This little demon wouldn't even dare look at her with Antaeus beside her!

The silence was deafening. All it did was make her anger build until--finally-she let out a sigh. That felt good. She eased up a bit, letting her poor muscles relax finally. Her hand stopped gripping the tree root that was beside her and she slowly placed both hands on her lap.

Well, he didn't seem vicious. Maybe he was one of the weaker magic users? Maybe he was scared? well, after that beating at the castle--hey! He didn't have a scratch on him! He can heal things, she reminded herself. Silly her.

"So..." She started, rather uncomfortably. "Do you have a name?" She asked. It seemed like anything could be better than this bitter silence.

Small Wonder  
Bishounen Hunter
(4/3/04 5:00 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
    And I hope you get zapped by lightning in your bathtub!
 Makyo blinked in surprise at her question, then nodded slowly. Whoa...that was a shocker. He would almost think these mage-haters believed mages were so low they didn't even possess names!

"Mhm...it's Makyo," he answered cautiously, though he knew caution in this case wasn't really required. There was no harm in giving his name. After all, his name wasn't what he would be identified by, but his appearance, and the whole castle guard had already seen him. Giving his name was harmless. "What's yours? Er...that is, if ya don't mind my asking," he added quickly, quirking an eyebrow slightly as he wondered if, even now, she was still suspicious of his motives. "It'd just be a lot easier than calling you 'girl'. More respectful, too." He remembered how her...brother, he imagined it was...kept referring to him as "it", and how pissed that made him, even in his weakened state.

For that matter, that still pissed him off, actually, just thinking about it.

And freaked him out, at the same time, reminding him of just how precarious a position he was in right now, with this girl--that bastard's sister--right next to him...

But she, at least, seemed different enough from that jerk. Kinda.

"How's your ankle feeling now?"

~*~

HeavenzGift16  
The Fallen Angel
(4/3/04 6:45 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del   Them's fightin' words wee-man!
 He spoke rather levelly, like a human would. How peculiar. Perhaps he was much different from the rest? He seemed it.

Kaiya was definately letting her guard down now. How could she not? Something about Makyo was taking that wall down brick by brick and she didn't understand why. He had been so incredibly arrogant not five minutes ago! Well, she had been too, but she was positively petrified! Now her opinions of him were changing and she didn't even know it! She was thinking of how cautious she should be right then, but at the same time she was easing up and actually thinking about what and how she would reply to him!

"I'm Kaiya," she said in a rather quiet tone. It was hard to find her voice with these mixed thoughts. He didn't look like he was capable of harm, but she knew all magic-users were.

She stretched out her leg and rotated her ankle a bit, wincing rather silently as she brought it back down. "Still hurts," she replied, looking at it.

[OOC: Rhiiii! get your bumon MSN! Peeeez!]

Edited by: HeavenzGift16   at: 4/3/04 6:46 pm

Small Wonder  
Bishounen Hunter
(4/6/04 2:13 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
   WEE-MAN!?!?! You're a dead girl walkin'!
 "Kaiya...that's a nice name," Makyo commented conversationally. He could tell she was starting to become more at ease, and in seeing that, his own guard began to slowly lower--though not completely. He could never forget how tricky a position he was in; she was still scared, he reckoned, and if he made the wrong move, they'd be right back where they started. He had to be really careful with his words and actions.

"Yeah...the berries won't get rid of the pain, unfortunately--that'll take time. But it looks like the swelling's starting to recede a bit. That's a good sign." He decided it was best not to comment that magic would have gotten rid of the swelling, pain, and injury all in one go. He knew that subject was taboo.

Er...let's see...conversation starters! The silence was awkward, and it would likely be a bit before he could wrap her ankle. But...gyah! What kind of conversation could he start? Hmm...maybe it was best if he held his tongue until she initiated conversation, lest he overstep his boundaries. It was still a sensitive situation...and he didn't want to undo the progress he had made with a possible slip-up.

Well, that would be the ideal scenario. But Makyo was never one who could hold his tongue for long.

Carefully, he rose to his feet and gathered up the flowers Kaiya had dropped not far away before returning to his previous spot, once again settling down on the ground before Kaiya. "Ya dropped these," he said, offering them to her.

~*~

HeavenzGift16  
The Fallen Angel
(4/17/04 2:41 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del   Oh ya? Well.. NYAH!
 Kaiya was rather surprised that Makyo would have noticed she had even had flowers, not to mention return them to her. These little acts of courtesy and kindness were tugging at her thoughts and her heart. Why would a bloodthirsty magic-user want to help her in the least? He could kill her right now and no one would know! She'd told no one that she was leaving and until Antaeus returns home, she would not even be thought of by anyone.

"Th-thanks," she said rather uncertainly as she took them and looked at him with some confusion and disbelief.

He was slowly changing from the stereo-typed bloodthirsty, angry killer to an actual person with a face, a name and an entity. She didn't want to admit that her feelings about him, at least, were being twisted and shaken up.

"W-where do you live?" She asked, looking about. He had to live close by if he had been obtained near the village and now she saw him here. Though, she wondered if he'd tell her since he probably trusted her as much as she trusted him!

Small Wonder  
Bishounen Hunter
(4/17/04 10:47 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
   NYAH NYAH NYAH! Haha! Take THAT!
 He gave a small shrug at her question. "Nowhere in particular. We fae aren't like you humans in that area. We can be anywhere and be content, so long as it's free of boundaries. That is to say...the whole world is my homeâ€"though, since becoming a Guardiaâ€"ah, nevermind. Anyway, I've been living here lately. So...I guess you could say this whole forest is my home, house and backyard, heh."

Makyo gave a small, nervous laugh. He didn't know if she would understand what he was saying. After all, he knew that humans built a house, and that was their home, where they lived and stayed and stored all their belongings. Fae didn't do that. Sure, they built shelters when the weather warranted it and they couldn't find a natural one, but that was all it wasâ€"a shelter. Some fae didn't even need to do that much; some tribes had a way of making themselves immune from the elements, so snow wouldn't be a discomfort, nor summer heat.

He didn't fear telling her, either. After all, he didn't live in one particular spot...and the forest was vast.

"You?" he inquired lightly before realizing his mistake. Erk! That probably wasn't a good thing to ask...she'd think he'd try and stalk her, no doubt! Gyah. He had hardly noticed up to now that he was gradually becoming far more relaxed around her. Too relaxed, and when he got relaxed, his tongue tended to loosen up.

He winced. "Er, I mean...sorry. Don't answer that if ya don't want to. Just making conversation. So...um...hey, are you cold?" he asked abruptly, suddenly becoming aware of the chill air himself.

HeavenzGift16  
The Fallen Angel
(5/7/04 1:43 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del   Tcha! YOU MEANIE!
 Kaiya listened to Makyo, and though when she'd first encountered him, she felt that his very presense was repulsive, she was interested in what he was saying. Her certainly was different... and unique. Sure, she didn't quite understand what he meant sometimes, he tended to trail off or stop himself. She assumed he'd keep much from her, if she was in his position, she'd do the same.

"My brother and I live just on the outscirts of the village," she replied before she could even think about what she'd just said. Well, it wasn't as though he'd want to go looking for her, Antaeus would kill him!

She rubbed her arms when he mentionned the cold. That was odd, she hadn't even thought about the cold before now. She'd been too petrified as well as hurt! Makyo had taken most of her attention off her ankle, but those had been the two things she'd been thinking about.

"Yeah, I guess." She said, her mind now thinking about the three things at hand: the cold, her ankle and Makyo. Her mind was just bouncing with so many thoughts, especially her own actions! She had no idea why she kept slipping up and saying things to him. The silent treatment had seemed to work so well...

Small Wonder  
Bishounen Hunter
(6/3/04 9:53 am)
Reply | Edit | Del   I am THE Queen of Mean! XD
 He nodded when she admitted she was cold. Heck, if he was feeling the chill air, she'd have to be! After all, he was accustomed to this environment.

Poor thing. He imagined that if he hadn't mentioned it, she likely wouldn't have, either. Like him, she obviously had a lot of doubts and concerns on her mind. Makyo was just a little better at hiding it. A little better.

Rising to his feet again, he began collecting twigs and small fallen tree limbs from the ground until he had a modest bundle bunched in his arms. He carried them off the main "trail" and into the forest and, setting them down, dug a small fire pit, encircled by stones. After arranging the wood, he began searching around again for something else--a good makeshift flint.

Bah. It would have been so much easier if he could use magic! But he didn't even want to suggest that around her, as he knew the mere mention of it would break down any trust they had managed to develop between them. So, he had to do it the hard way. And he was in no way skilled at building a fire the good ol' fashioned human way.

Eventually, he found a stone he imagined would work well enough--it better!--and. crouching, began trying to work a spark from it.

Erg! Would be so much easier to use magic. Hrm...maybe he could sneak in a little...make a spark using it, just a little one. He doubted she'd notice. And he was starting to get really frustrated with this whole--OH! A spar--damnit, it went bloody out! Bloody breeze!

Yes, magic was very tempting. Somehow, though, he refrained, and after a mild struggle with the damned flint and breeze combination, he managed to get a small flame kindled, which spread to the rest of the timber. The fire was overall small, but that was the effect Makyo was going for. He didn't want to risk a bigger one that would attract attention, and this was small enough to provide warmth and be indetectable off the main trail and within the safety of the woods.

Settling down, he made a motion to Kaiya and then, remembering her ankle, got back up and walked over to her. "Here, need help?" he asked, extending his hand to her. He doubted she'd want to touch his vile self, but, hey, no harm in offering.

HeavenzGift16  
The Fallen Angel
(6/3/04 11:54 am)
Reply | Edit | Del   *on a Something Corporate binge and cold.. weee!*
 Kaiya watched Makyo try to start the fire. He was going about it alright until it came to using the flint. That part he did horribly. He was trying to catch the fire onto wood which wouldn't burn slow enough for the other pieces to catch, but oh well, it seemed to finally work out in the end.

She was still on guard, there was no question about that. She knew the kind of mess she'd gotten herself into and she knew that she could die at any given moment. A villain could always seem nice at first--she'd seen such in plays and stories. She wasn't stupid, she knew that she was in a mess and that she couldn't get out without much pain--plus, she'd be sluggish in actually running away, though the pain in her ankle seemed to be dulling a bit as time went on.

She basically ignored his offer for help and would have given him a mouthfull if he'd be a normal man, but once again silence gripped her.

She used the tree for support and slowly got up without having to put any weight on her ankle. A mission well accomplished. She then hopped on one foot over to the fire, carefully so she didn't get hurt or trip before finding another tree to help her settle back down. She was sure not to sit in the direction the smoke of the fire was moving.

She heaved a sigh. How long would she be here for? She wondered.

"If you put some cloth on the fire, the flint can catch it easier because it doesn't have to burn it that much for the fire to hold," she said to him, looking at the fire.

Small Wonder  
Bishounen Hunter
(6/8/04 9:54 am)
Reply | Edit | Del   On a HYDE binge and...ah...tiiiiiiiired! XD
 Makyo shrugged slightly when she ignored his offer. Well, honestly, he didn't expect any different; he would have probably found it odd had she accepted! Oh well.

Besides, regardless of the situation, it was pretty darn funny watching her hop on over to the fire. What a feat that must have been, what with the random tree roots jutting from the earth! But he kept his amusement hidden, and, like Kaiya, sat upwind of the smoke--and also made sure not to get too close to her.

Well, this was a mess. It was getting late fast, and, from the way she was acting, her ankle still hurt bad enough to prevent her from applying any amount of pressure to it. So, she obviously couldn't go. Of course, he could have always escorted her out--if she didn't think him a murderer. Like she probably still did. And he wasn't so sure he really wanted her to leave yet, anyway, as she still hadn't given him any reassurance that she wouldn't rat on him.

But then, he did want her to get out, soon...after all, there was that horrible brother of her's, and likely he would look for her once it got too late and she wasn't home. But would he think to come out this far?

Makyo took a moment to study the fire more. No...it was too small for the smoke to reach beyond the tree-tops, and the glow would be well hidden with all the foliage about. It was still risky, though. It would have been so much easier to use magic, magic which could warm without creating a glow and smoke! But, around her, he didn't dare use it...and with that option gone, this was the only alternative. Unless they wanted to freeze and--

"Huh? Oh...okay," Makyo answered, startled from his muddled thoughts by Kaiya's suggestion. Cloth? Hrm...he didn't have any cloth on him save the clothes on his back. But, whatever, that'd work. After all, he didn't want to disagree with her where he could help it, not now. He had to work on building her trust, and, as she thought "his kind" to be so wild and murderous, that meant being the picture of meek.

Tearing a few strips of cloth from his shirt, he laid them on the flame and, before long, they caught, just as Kaiya said they would. Of course...

"Warming up better? I would offer a blanket, but the only one I have is at my shelter..." he told her, absently stirring the fire with a stick--at least, until that finally caught, as well. "My 'house', I mean...that's what you humans would call it. It's not really a house, though, at all. A temporary shelter. We fae have lots of those, and they're never permanent, because we move a lot, and...yeah."

He stopped himself. Erk. He was blabbing again!

HeavenzGift16
The Fallen Angel
(6/22/04 9:14 am)
Reply | Edit | Del
   << Kaiya
 Well, she had meant that fires catch easier with cloth when starting a fire, not when one wwas already going... But oh well, maybe he'd think of it the next time he was starting a fi--He had magic! Of course,t hat was why he didn't know. Likely.

She listened to him, the more he spoke the more she'd either forget he was a magic user, or something in his story would strike the memory and she'd be uptight and rather angry once again.

"Why don't you stay in one place?" She asked, flexing her ankle a bit to the point where it would hurt again, then she rest it...

Small Wonder  
Bishounen Hunter
(6/22/04 9:59 am)
Reply | Edit | Del
   Laaadeedaaa!
 "Well...it's not really my peoples' nature. We're a free spirit, and don't like being confined to any one place. We get claustrophobic like that." Not to mention what happened if any of his kind ever had to suffer from captivity!

Then, with a small smile, he asked, "Why do you stay in one place?" It'd be interesting seeing how she responded, and keep the conversation flowing.

She seemed to be more at ease...that was good. But from the way she flexed her ankle, it was still no good. Dang. And it was really getting late, now. He hoped no one was sent looking for her...and hoped that, if so, they wouldn't think to look here.
~*~

I was goosed by Gold!

Come join the fastest growing cult around! The "Pet Blue" cult! Joining is simple...just pet Blue the Pet-able! Don't delay! Join today!

Rhi’s Bushel of Bitchesâ,,¢

Gryphons and Gryphons of the Realm
Sachi || Cadmus || Tiaret || Natara || Lena || Rheiku || Hatame

Faerie Folk
Raijah || Ishtaq || Makyo || Fayrik || Yokanil

Wolves
Zidane || Darkfate || Thorn || Meria || Taima || Pure Magic || Orion || Yuma

Other humanoids/animals
Zeirne || Questa || Tsukiyo || Makoto || Dokuja || Taidra || Sanyu || Sunni || Kiade || Aniketos || Nakaris || Alic[/center]

HeavenzGift16
The Fallen Angel
(6/22/04 1:19 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
   << Kaiya
 Kaiya thought for a minute. Well, people always stayed in the same home unless they had to move.

"Home's somewhere where you should feel safe.. Something that's your's." She said with a shrug. She and Antaeus were even lucky to have a home with the little money they had had and their home was on a bad end of the village, right near the forest, really. There were a few taverns around their home, a lot of drunks came around at night and Antaeus would have to threaten them--with empty threats--to get them to go away.

"If you're alwaying moving, how can your friends find you?" She asked. That was another reason they stayed in the same home; what if they were needed and couldn't be found?

Small Wonder  
Bishounen Hunter
(7/1/04 5:41 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
   Oh damn...
 He listened to her explanation, tilting his head slightly. He always felt safe in the woods, among the natural shelter nature provided. And Nature was his...just as he was Nature's. But...he was a fae, and he didn't expect humans to entirely understand. So, he would just leave it at his original description.

"Hm? Oh, my friends? Well, if they need to find me, they will. It may seem difficult, but for faes, it works. We can find each other when we need to--for us, it's not hard at all. We're all connected in a way, you could say, and that connection cannot be broken. Well...unless you're an Outcast, but there aren't many of those."

Realizing she probably had no idea what he was talking about, he blinked. "Ah...Outcasts...they are 'bad' fae, you could say, fae that enjoy causing harm just for the sake of causing harm, causing damage just for the thrill...those are Outcasts. They aren't cast out right away...they get lots of chances, and many potential Outcasts are even set straight. But those that refuse to...those are the ones that lose their wings and are cast out. There's no choice but to do that...a fae's wings are the source of their--well, you know--" He grimaced, not wanting to say "magic" or "power", "--and in with their wings, a potential Outcast in dangerous. We don't believe in killing except in self defense, so the concept of execution, as humans use, is non-existant. So, we have to remove their wings...it makes them safe..."

He gave a shudder. The removing of one's wings was the most horrid punishment a fae could endure--among other faes, that is.

And then, quite suddenly, he gave a violent start. Oh, damn! His mouth got working and he just didn't stop! Now she bloody knew about their wings! Oh dear Gods...and given where he was...goddammit!

Stupid stupid stupid!

A look of utter horror passed across his face as he stared at Kaiya, his mouth gaping slightly as it dawned on him.

HeavenzGift16
The Fallen Angel
(7/1/04 8:47 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
   << Kaiya and Antaeus
 It was strange. Kaiya animosity for Makyo, at least, was wearing down the more he talked. Hearing more about him gave the sense of familiarity which thus created less apprehension and Kaiya became more calm. She wasn'tquite aware of her change of feeling--though it was likely to change if it was realized--and was interested in what he was saying. Different cultures made sense in their own ways, she'd seen many different ways of life on their journey to Connlaoth.

She was perplexed by Makyo's sudden look of horror and didn't understand it for a moment until she realzed he was still a magic user and the trust between them was almost nonexistant.

"Kaiya?!" A voice rang loud and strong. Antaeus was walking down the path, picking up the dropped flowers. The guards posted at his home had pointed him in this direction. Kaiya used to pick flowers a lot when she was little.. perhaps they were her's?

"I never saw you," Kaiya said with a weak smile as she slowly stood,rolled her pant leg down to hide her ankle and began to hobble out into the open where Antaeus could see her.

"I'm here, I just stumbled.." She explained, hopping over towards him and getting away from the fire.

"Are you alright?" He asked, lifting her into his arms to get her off her injured ankle.

"I'm fine," she assured him.

Edited by: HeavenzGift16 at: 7/10/04 8:52 pm

Small Wonder  
Bishounen Hunter
(7/5/04 9:31 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
   Yipe!
 Makyo's eyes widened even further suddenly, even before he heard a male voice ring out. An all too familiar feeling of emptiness struck him abruptly, making him sway uneasily where he sat as though he had been physically struck...and sheer panic struck him as well when a masculine voice called Kaiya's name, reinforcing what he already knew. He quickly bit his lip to stifle a gasp.

Dear Gods, it was her brother...a...what had she called him? Mordecai? Gods...he had quickly learned to be scared to death of Mordecai, and Makyo wasn't easily spooked. Like most of his tribe, he was a trained fighter. By the laws of his tribe, he was a fighter only in self defense, but he was a fighter just the same, and had fought quite a few battles. But Mordecai...that was way different. The whole concept of Mordecai was, for a fae--or any other magic-user--a concept to be feared.

He looked quickly over to Kaiya, the movement making him feel dizzy in his weakened state. He'd never gotten her word...and here he'd actually grown comfortable around her, and blabbed his whole life story to her without thinking! He should have been prepared for this, and prepared himself to flee, been alert and listening for people approaching! Gods, he was so stupid!

Panic-striken and woozy, he awkwardly started to attempt to rise, prepared to attempt an escape, but Kaiya rose first--and took him completely by surprise when she smiled and told him she never saw him. He blinked in surprise, staring at her as she hobbled away. Was she...serious?

Well...he'd just have to trust that she meant it. The sickening emptiness had increased enough to make him feel faint...oh, damn, the fire! It wasn't bright, but it still crackled softly, which to Makyo sounded deafening. As quietly as he could, he gathered soil into his hands and let it fall onto the flame, snuffing it out. And, that done, he remained crouched, unmoving, close to the ground, wings pressed against his back. He didn't dare move...he was skilled at being quiet when he wanted to be, but drained and dizzy as he felt, he doubted it was possible to move without making a racket. Hell, he doubted he could move without falling over!

HeavenzGift16
The Fallen Angel
(7/10/04 9:02 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
   << Kaiya and Antaeus
 Antaeus looked down where Kaiya had been and cocked an eyebrow. He felt something wasn't right.

"You made a fire?" He asked, seeing and smelling the smoke. "How long have you been here?"

"Just a few hours.. I didn't want to try walking on my ankle until I was sure it was ok to walk on--ya took forever to get home." She answered, trying to take Antaeus' mind off of whatever he was thinking as he looked for something in the direction she and Makyo had been--but he would have left by now, right?

"I know, I'm sorry," Antaeus apologized. "But I'm working a few things out for a new plan of action." He said as he turned and headed home, carrying Kaiya.

When they got home, Antaeus carried Kaiya right to bed, it was late enough anyways.

"Its alright, I'm fine." She assured him again. He offered to make her something to eat, but she said she wasn't hungry. He relunctantly left her room for his own.

She layed awake in her bed for quite a while, thinking about Makyo. She felt horrible to keep it from Antaeus, but she wasn't sure about things. Makyo hardly seemed like the bloodthirsty, heartless killer that had takent he lives of both her sister and brother a few years ago before she and Antaeus had reached the Kingdom. It was their deaths that had truly fueled the fire within Antaeus and it was probably that experience that brought on the Mordecai's powers, for if he had had them before he might have been able to stop the attackers...

Small Wonder  
Bishounen Hunter
(7/14/04 2:41 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
   Close call...
 When Antaeus mentioned the fire...Makyo thought he was, to put it bluntly, screwed. And he would have been if Kaiya hadn't distracted him! Yeesh...if Antaeus had seen him, Makyo would have been virtually helpless. As it was, he felt ill and weak and shaky, barely able to sit without swaying dangerously.

It was not a good state for him to be in.

But, by the grace of some deity that was obviously looking out for him, Antaeus left, along with Kaiya, and with his absense the horrible feeling of emptiness and illness left. For a while, Makyo stayed unmoving, waiting until he was absolutely certain they were gone, before he shakily rose and put out the fire immediately. Argh...he had known it was a bad idea to build a fire. That had nearly cost him, and all thanks to that bleeding heart of his!

He'd just have to be more careful from here on out.

Fire extinguished and hidden, the first thing he did was open his wings and go up onto a high, secure branch in one of the leafiest trees he could find.

He'd had enough close calls in the past few weeks...he didn't want another one anytime soon!

HeavenzGift16
The Fallen Angel
(7/14/04 3:03 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
   Afterthoughts
 Kaiya sat awake and after a while she pulled the covers off her legs and looked at her ankle. The sludge was gone and as she tried to moveher ankle, she felt no pain. She was both surprised and relieved. She had thought for a while that the 'medicine' Makyo had put on her ankle was nothing at all or something to make it worse--fearing he would fit into the general magic-user mold she'd heard too much about--but his medicine had worked and her ankle felt fine now.

She got up and walked over to her window, which overlooked the forest. Well, one good thing about living on the edge of town was that she could see al the animals at night and a clear view of the sky and stars.

This night was a rather hot night, so she pulled her window open and sat on the edge, letting the breeze catch her hair. She wondered about Makyo... She felt that she had made a friend, but remembered what he was. She liked to be openminded, but she wondered if keeping him a secret and perhaps going to thank him and talk to him would overstep openmindedness and venture into stupidity and betrayal...

Small Wonder  
Bishounen Hunter
(7/14/04 3:31 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
   Uh...stuff!
 Makyo didn't remember when he'd fallen asleep. Hell, he'd hardly believed he'd be able to, after that scare. His nerved had been on edge, his body tense...but, sometime during the night, exhaustion had taken its toll. And rightly so! It had been a while since he had slept properly, and the walk home had been pretty tiresome.

He woke with a start to a fuzzy caterpillar crawling across the bridge of his nose, and his eyes crossed as he looked down at it, and gently plucked it off his face, setting it on a nearby branch. "...rude little bugger, waking people up like that," he muttered with a yawn, stretching, and then wincing. Ugh...his back and neck were sore...

Rubbing his neck, and cursing grumpily at himself for forgetting that trees never made the best beds, he slowly picked his way down to the ground--after scanning the forest floor to make sure it was safe. Landing with a soft thud, he stretched out more fully, sighing in relief as his back popped. Ahh...that was a little better...

No more sleeping in trees for him. Ever again. Though, well...he had felt safer up there...

He gave another yawn. Bleh...so tired...

Oh well. He had the uncanny luck of never being able to go back to sleep once wakened, so he might as well start making the rounds.

And, hopefully, this time he wouldn't be interrupted by soldiers or something.

He'd just have to keep on alert. After all, he assumed soldiers would be scouring the woods, since he was supposedly a murderer and all...

Small Wonder  
Bishounen Hunter
(8/18/04 6:29 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del   Fly to a dream far across the sea... *on a Nightwish binge*
 The morning was overall uneventful. Humans had always been the primary source of destruction, and it didn't seem humans came here much--accepting that Kaiya girl--which overall left him with very little to do. After all, Nature took care of Herself. Makyo, and the other faes, were simply there to lend her a Her a helping hand when needed.

That left him with plenty of free time to do as he pleased--at least for the time being. And he was determined to take advantage of that time. He hadn't explored much of the forest thoroughly, for he hadn't been here long--at least not long before being interrupted by those human guards--and he decided he'd do that today. He'd have to be overly cautious, given his position, but there was no way he'd let some self-righteous humans scare him into hiding like a spooked rabbit.

Besides...he was bored and, though he hated to admit it, lonely. It truly was his first time alone...and he wasn't as thrilled about it as he had initially thought he'd be. And, thus, he had hopes of perhaps encountering forest sprites or pixies of some sort. Every wood had those. Even a wood in a country that prohibited magic, he imagined. After all, they tended to run on the smallish side...and they were near impossible to capture.

But first...he had to attend to something that he hadn't the chance to properly attend to...which was really bugging him...

A stream snaked through the woods, and it wasn't difficult to find--Makyo memorized the locations of any water sources he ran across. And, after picking out the deeper spots in it, Makyo thankfully peeled of his soil, sweat and blood-stained clothes, waded out into the stream, which was cool enough to pebble his skin, and promptly began scrubbing the dirt from his skin, hair and irredescent wings.

Blech. Warrior-fae or not, he couldn't stand being dirty and smelly when he didn't have to be. Washing his face at Vernados' place had been a small reprieve, but this was infinitely better.

HeavenzGift16
SotE addict
(8/18/04 9:13 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
   Re: Fly to a dream far across the sea... *on a Nightwish bin
 Antaeus was out of the house before the sun had even fully risen in the horizon. He left quietly, eating n
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa