Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Call of the Vahltrysse [M]

Started by visualspice, March 14, 2014, 04:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

As they rummaged, she sheepishly poked her face out from beneath the blankets and eyed his form suspiciously. What was he doing in her tent? She knew why he was there but...
Her eyes narrowed as she fought off a yawn, but failed and yawned anyhow.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

When he was done collecting his items, he turned back from Varessia and thanked her, moving back toward the tent entrance and stepped over, Brynhalla.  "Pardon me.  Bye Byrnhalla!"

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Hearing the jabbing tone in his voice, she was NOT going to settle for that in HER home. Throwing ff the covers she tackled him and pinned him tot he floor.
"What did you say to me!?"

ANd her mother only gasped.
"Brynhalla!"

But she didn't let up and growled at him. She was not a morning person. Not at all.

Or after noon person, considering how late it was in the day.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Thoronir fell to the floor and dropped the entire bag he'd been carrying, spilling it's contents and with her pinning him down, his eyes were wide with confusion.  "What?" he stammered.  "I said 'bye Brynhalla'!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

"No!" Her eyes narrowed on him dangerously. "You called me Dumbhall." SHe growled. "I heard it!"

Varessia gasped and mved over to drag her daughter off the healer's son.
"Brynhalla! Really now, he said nothing of the sort! Now, apologize t him this instance! And for knocking over this supplies, you will help take them back to his family's tent. Now go on. Apologize."

"But moooooooom..."

"NOW, Brynhalla."

Sulkingly, she bowed her head to Thoronir.
"I'm sorry I accused you of calling me names," she said through her teeth, and moved to help him clean up his stuff, but not without making a mean glare his way.

Lion

Thoronir was thoroughly flushed by the time she got off of him.  And he would never admit it, but he was thrilled to the core of being beneath her, even in her strength, where instead most men might have abhorred and rejected it.  He had to make sure he felt no ache in his groin and was thankful when he didn't as he helped stuff his supplies back into the bag.

"It's okay," he said softly, looking at Brynhalla from the corner of his eye.  "You carry the horns and I'll get the bag.  Thranneik will want these back clean."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Bryn made a face but obeyed and followed him outside of the tent. And as they walked, she took the horns to her head and snickered.
"Hey look- I look like a bull!" ANd she tried to head butt him with her set of horns as she held them to her skull.

Lion

"NO!"  Thoronir shouted and ran across the series of tents in an effort to get away from her!

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

They probably looked quite the sight, as Brynhalla was determined to ram the horn bone remains into Thoronir's ass, and she cackled as she chased him, wind rushing through her skirts and hair.

Lion

A genuine fear temporarily possessed him as Thoronir weaved between pelted and furred tents and huts and leapt over a hunter sitting and stringing his bow.  Valkier stood beside him and watched as the pair ran.  It was an amusing sight.  "Those two are at it again?  Goddess willing, they ought to just mate already and get it over with," and the men around him howled with laughter.

Thoronir found Thranneik standing beside his larger tent and immediately ducked behind his father.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

But his father wasn't going to save him as she rounded behind him with no.fear and aimed her horns for his rear while giving a meniacle laugh. His ass would be horned!

Lion

Thranneik whirled around in surprise, but did not stop her as Thoronir suddenly turned on her and as soon as she was close enough he wrapeed his arms around her waist and lifted her into the air.  "NO!" He growled.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Brynhalla hadn't expected him to actually try to stop her, so she let out a gasp the moment she was in his arms.
"THORONIR!"s he said, horns still in her hands and pressed against her own head as if to be worn like an animal. Her legs were now pedaling quickly as she squirmed in his arms. How was he able to pick her up so easily!? But grunting, she realized how close she was and reached the horns forward now in her hand and poked him in the ass anyways with a laugh.

Lion

Thoronir jumped and yelped but his hold on Brynhalla was firm and he tried to squeeze her as hard as he could before he dropped her and she fell to the ground.  He rubbed his sore behind and Thranneik reached out to snatch the animal horns from the ground and laughed his son's dancing around.  "You help that girl up from the ground," he barked and glared at Thoronir.

"But father!"

"Help her."

Thoronir gave a huff and clasped Brynhalla's hand before pulling her to her feet.  "Sorry."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She winced the moment she was dropped, the skin on her knees having been scraped off from the fall. But she wasn't going to cry over it, even if it hurt. So instead, when she was pulled to her feet, she promptly punched Thoronir's shoulder, hard.

Lion

Thoronir rubbed his arm after she punched him and he clenched his fist but did not retaliate.  "Ouch.  You hit too hard.  Goddess, I said I was sorry!  Besides...thanks for carrying the horns," he murmured, looking at her with a quirked brow.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Brynhalla made a face.
"You know.I wouldnt have had to carry them if you would have just let me sleep." Her bed had been so comfortable!

Lion

"I didn't bother your sleep!" he growled indignantly.   "I was just getting the left over ingredients.  You're the one that got up and thought I called you Dumbhalla!  Which I didn't!  You should take those cottontails out of your ears and leanr to listen, or else you really will be Dumbhalla!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Her face quickly turned red in anger. She could.t.believe what he just said, and dove after.him, tackling him angrily to the ground with a.mighty roar.

Lion

Thoronir knew it was coming and yet somehow it still managed to surprise him when she threw all her rage at him.  He howled and grit his teeth, fending off whatever blows she'd thow at him.  Thranneik turned suddenly, shouting for Thoronir to stop, but the boy was seeing red and he wouldn't let Brynhalla beat him senseless for speaking his mind.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn