Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Call of the Vahltrysse [M]

Started by visualspice, March 14, 2014, 04:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Brynhalla let out a yelp as she dangled in his grip by just her wrist. And after a moment of quiet panicking, she shouted, "Pull me up into the tree!"
By the spirits! He better not let her fall!!!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

He wasn't strong enough to lift her, not like she asked him too.  But his grip was sure and he did not let her go.  His nails dug into her arms his grip was so tight.  "C-Climb onto my arm," he said, straining a little.  "I've got you!"  He leaned back, trying to pull her up as well, and she went up little by little, inch by inch.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Eventually she was pulled up into the tree and once her feet were on solid ground, she clung to him and caught her breath.
"That was close." And as she peered up, so were they!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Thoronir clutched her tightly into one arm, holding it about her waist, his other arm still clutching the bough above his head.  He looked at her curiously, his eyes searching her face, his heart racing, though he didn't know if it was due to catching her from her fall or something else.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

"Maybe.. maybe we should take this lesson back to the ground," she said after a time, and moved to slip out from his grasp, and slowly made her way down from the tall tree and into the sandy dirt of the plains.

Lion

Thoronir nodded sheepishlt, blushing a little.  He climbed down too and once he reached the ground he picked up his pactice spear and held it firmly in hand.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Once on solid ground, she took a moment to appreciate the ground beneath her feet, and leaned against the tree as he picked up his spear.
"Do you really think you can do it? I mean, become a warrior. Everyone expects you to just become a healer"

Lion

Thoronir had straightened, expecting another fight and visibly relaxed.  "Of course I can.  I think my knowledge and learning as a healer could only help me as a warrior.  I can heal more immediately rather than having to cart hunters back to camp to wait for treatment."  He kicked a rock idly.  "I can be both.  I know I can."  He gave her a hopeful smile, sweet and bright, clearly visible in the moonlight.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Tch," she looked at the ground with a shake of her head. "You know that sounds crazy, right?" But she smiled anyway."A healer and a fighter...." And as she mulled it over she spotted her staff and contemplated how to begin their training again.

Lion

"You sound a lot like my father.  But at least he isn't opposed to it," Thoronir chuckled.  "I know it's crazy...  But if it wasn't I'm not sure I wouldn't even be willing to try.  Everyone just sees me as the healer's son, clumsy and bumbling...but I'm not!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Brynhalla bit back her tongue as she studied him.
"Well, from up there in the tree, you didn't seem so clumsy to me."

Lion

Thoronir furrowed his brows confusedly.  "Oh..um...thanks," he murmured, smiling sheepishly.  He expected a biting remark. "I couldn't let you spill your head out on the ground.  I wouldn't even have had my healing kit with me."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Brynhalla made a face.
"So you didn't want me to drop because you couldn't heal me?" she gave a light punch to his arm. "Some hero you turned out to be." ANd she skipped off among the trees before he'd have a chance to stop her.

Lion

"No, I-!"  But before he could answer her she stunned him with a punch and he laughed.  Chasing after her, he called out her name, but he started to laugh a little too hard.  "Get!  Bryn!  Get back here!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Naturally she didn't listen to him as she began to weave herself in among the trees. Though where his laughter echoed into the night, hers echoed within her eyes.

Lion

Thoronir's feet beat the ground hard as he dashed after Brynhalla.  She was ridiculously quick and weaving between the trees only drove him to run faster.  He was slender enough zip through them with equal ease and before long, he was at her heels.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Just when it seemed Thoronir was about to catch her- the young woman paused suddenly and in the few steps it took Thoronir to catch up, she shot a foot back out suddenly to trip him as she laughed.

Lion

The tumble had him suddenly vault over onto his side and he sliding across the foliage on the ground.  He groaned and reached for his head, his temple bleeding slightly.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Brynhalla turned with a laugh.
"You're suppose to dodge! You have to think quick if you're going to be a warrior! If you chase someone they could turn on you at a moment's notice."
Though now as she stood over him, she placed her hands to her hips and crouched down before him, only then noticing the blood.
"Geeze, did I really make you scrape your head?"
What a delicate flower! Though she did feel a bit guilty for it.

Lion

"Gah," Thoronir groaned and wiped the blood from his head.  He plucked a freshly fallen leaf from the ground and spat on it before gingerly applying it to his head.  "Well sorry.  I didn't realize that was a part of the training.  It won't happen again.  But you oght to be careful who you trip behind you.  They could suddenly-"

Thoronir grabbed her by her legs suddenly and yanked her forth to fall on top of him and he laughed as he tried to pin her to the ground like he had before.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn