Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Fist Full of Collars [M]

Started by visualspice, June 26, 2016, 03:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Evelyn looked from his face back down to his member, which by now was sturdy as it was presented before her. She swallowed a dry knot in her throat, wondering just how or what she could do to such a massive thing. But then recalling earlier...
She knew she had little choice and leaned forward, nice and slow; as she closed her eyes and let her warm tongue lap along the side of his length.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

Dehak let out a tiny sigh when she started.

"There we go," he muttered. He was tempted to give her commands, but part of him was curious to see what she'd do.

visualspice

He had a strange taste to him. She supposed if she ignored the animal smell, all he really reeked of was warmth, and a natural, dusty musk. As she continued to lick, she opened her mouth even wider into it, seeing how far and long she could go and seeking out places that she noted, made even this centaur's cock tremble.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

It seemed Dehak was more sensitive near the base, because as her tongue slid close to that area, he fidgeted ever so slightly.

"Use your hands," he said.

visualspice

"My hands?" she paused, breath hot on his member. "Like this?" And at first, her hands smoothed down the soft belly of his horse coat, before they slipped forward, rubbing along his base.

DaGlobster

"Yes," Dehak said.

"Don't let my tip get lonely, either. Or my balls."

visualspice

Evelyn obeyed, soft hands smoothing down his entire length. When she reached his base, she massaged his balls in her grip, needing to use two hands from their sheer size. Then down his length she went,  pausing at the tip to let her tongue have a taste.

DaGlobster

Dehak sighed, cock twitching again when Evelyn passed her tongue over his tip. She'd find some precum there, and that his cock had an almost intoxicating musk to it, befitting a stallion of superior breed.

"Go ahead and suck it."

visualspice

Her hesitation was brief, but after she gave a good lick to her lips, she moved forward and tried to take in as much of him as she could, allt he while her arms remained stretched rather far to fondle him from the other side. It was an awkward feet, and something she'd surely not have ever imagined herself becoming apart of, but somehow, there she was, with the tip of a horse cock shoved between her cheeks, as she sucked on it and gave his sensitive balls a hardy massage.

DaGlobster

Yeah, Dehak had no complaints. One of his front legs pawed a bit at the ground, and he sighed as Evelyn gave him her ministrations.

Dehak grinned.

"I bet you're soaking. You want this cock somewhere else, don't you?"

Yeah, he wasn't going to let her live down the fact that she'd reciprocated and even seemed to enjoy his rape of her. If anything, the continued mocking was meant to break her down.

visualspice

Evelyn just about choked on his cock. She pulled away, wiping the slobber from her lips and frowned up at him.
"I believe by your statement it is you who'd truly like it elsewhere." She was not about to let him simply bully her again, and she had no desires to have a second go- even if he were correct to presume she was a little bit wet.

She was also a little bit still bruised.

"I might have a big mouth but I'm pretty sure your dick is bigger." And she bristled at the words, stepping back from him. It wasn't meant as a compliment, since a big dick wasn't always considered praise- but an insult.

DaGlobster

The insult was lost on Dehak, which actually might have saved Evelyn more trouble. He looked puzzled at her words for a few moments, before he noticed that she'd stopped.

His hand balled into a fist.

"You'd better get back to what you were doing, or it is going to be elsewhere."

visualspice

She stared at him, still not losing her cool.
"And that would give you some satisfaction? That you could force yourself over some woman instead of truly taming her?"

It was a filthy thing to consider, but there were no morals when a man simply took what he wanted. If the rules were reversed, she hardly saw the reason for it- What fun was there without a bit of a challenge? And one well rewarded where rewards deserved?

DaGlobster

Dehak was silent at that. He was so perplexed, that he couldn't even be angry anymore.

"So you want me to seduce you?" Dehak said.

visualspice

Her own expression changed upon watching his, but then her own surprise came at his deduction of what she meant. She hadn't meant that! Or though perhaps she had? But perhaps not in this situation! It was just an unfortunate side effect of becoming property; but...

"Well.. yes," she shifted uncomfortably as she frowned. "In.. in some regards. A man and a woman.... there.... There's a certain right to it all if..." She swallowed her throat becoming dry. "Well, when it's m-making love rather than..." she gestured forward, frowning again. "Than simply taking a woman. Anyone can accomplish that," she added, distastefully. She had seen it enough times in Essyrn that she wasn't ignorant to how uneven the balance could be-

And quite frankly she was quite upset to find herself into such a position when her family had bred her for so much better than this.
And the more she thought on it....
Her cheeks heated.
She might not be so... so.... turned off by things if she found herself, more or less, wanting this man.

But he was half a horse...
And her sore sex could attest to that.

DaGlobster

Oh.

Oh this was just precious.

Dehaks' eyebrows rose a bit higher as Evelyn went on, and when she finished, he couldn't help but smile as she blushed and went quiet, words failing her.

"Making love, eh?" Dehak repeated.

"So you want me to oil up my muscles? Leave some flowers on the bed? Treat you all gentle-like?"

Dehak placed a fist under his chin, grinning like a bastard.

"You want me to ravage your heart instead."

visualspice

Evelyn gawked, but then was quick to cast him a glare.
"Not with those intentions, no! You wouldn't understand," she went on, trying to cast him away as if that'd help rid herself of that shit eating grin he wore.
"It's something most would call as sacred and.. and normally is a side effect of love."

And boy did she feel awkward even saying that infront of such a beast. But his looks still disturbed her as she took another uneasy step away from him.

"Do your kind even believe in that?" she challenged him back, while taking yet another dainty step away. How could they? They were savage and again,t he pain between her legs could only remind her to that...

But then again.. why was she so flustered? And why... was her body seeming to yearn for more?

DaGlobster

For every dainty step away that she took, Dehak maintained the distance with a confident step forward of his own. If she kept backing away at that pace, she'd have a tree to her back before she knew it.

"Oh, we can love," Dehak said, and he took another step forward, this time closing the distance a bit.

"Many mates go into battle together, and many brave stallions skip out on raids to stay with their expectant mares. We're a people of hot-blooded nights, of spring festivals full of drink that lead to many new births in the tribe," Dehak said.

visualspice

Evelyn let out a squeak when her back hit a tree, and remained stiff as she realized she couldn't back away any more and that Dehak was considerably closer. Turning away, she chewed over her words carefully.

"Do you not have a mare of your own to warm your bed?"
She supposed asking that was silly, as the answer was obvious.

DaGlobster

"I don't. I've chosen not to."

Dehak said it with a certain determination in his eyes.

"Perhaps when I command my own Warherd, I will take a few mares as my own. But not now," Dehak said, and he took a step closer. He realized that he was being awfully generous with information regarding this human, but he saw no harm in humoring her curiosity. Besides, she'd proven to be rather cooperative (even if she didn't want to admit it), and she was actually a little bit on his good side as a result.