Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Fist Full of Collars [M]

Started by visualspice, June 26, 2016, 03:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Evelyn remained with her chin held high as Dehak made his confessional, and she stared at him wary before informing him, "I can respect that. I myself, have chosen not to take a husband either."
Her eyes tore at him, burning a bit with resentment over what he had done, what he had taken from her.

"I don't think I'd ever take on a man, even if I became the wealthiest woman in all of Essyrn."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

Dehak smirked a bit at Evelyn's admittance that she held similar views.

"Well, perhaps it wasn't a man you needed, but a stallion," Dehak teased, even as he stretched a bit to expose her to the sight of his exquisite musculature.

"I'm capable of going nice and slow."

visualspice

He was a feast for the eyes, that there was no doubt, but his words made her frown.

"And what good does such knowledge accomplish?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

Dehak chuckled and crossed his arms. He reared up a bit, putting his forehooves on a fallen log just a few feet in front of Evelyn.

"Well, don't you want me to make love to you?" Dehak said, and he gave his hips a mocking undulation. He was still unsheathed, making the motion even lewder.

visualspice

She turned away. Shaking her head, she replied, "The pace is by no means why having sex is different than making love."

DaGlobster

"Hm," Dehak said, and he stepped closer. He was behind her now.

"Regardless of wether we made love or not, you can't deny it was some of the best sex you ever had."

visualspice

She gave a hot sigh.
"I've had better." But she was no better off than than she was now. Foolish whims in her youth had near foolish consequences. But she couldn't lie the all night sexscapade with her first crush wasn't something she wouldn't mind doing again... although with someone she also felt more or less close to. It was a rather intimate scenario, and now she felt so exposed, so cheated that this half horse, half man had simply taken her.

"And now I'll be sore for days."
Which more or less guaranteed she wouldn't be having anything but painful sex the next few go arounds- assuming he tried.

DaGlobster

"Had better,  eh?"

Dehak chuckled, and crossed his arms, although he didn't get any closer.

"That sounds like a challenge to me."

He turned a bit so his side faced her, and he did his best to stave off a yawn. It seemed that Evelyn had unwittingly stumbled into a strange sort of predicament with Dehak. It seemed he actually quite liked the back-and-forth with her, and in a way, she'd sort of hooked him on the challenge of getting her to admit the "truth" as Dehak saw it. He returned his cock to its fleshy sheath.

"But either way, I'm tired," he said as he picked her rope back up. It seemed they were headed back to camp.

visualspice

She turned to him then looked at the rope.
He and her both. She was thoroughly exhausted, and also quite relieved he didn't try anything with her. She had to wonder why, but she didn't linger on it for too long, finding herself looking towards the setting sun and yawning, too.

A challenge.. Did it really sound like a challenge? She had to wonder what he was thinking now, but followed in silence.

DaGlobster

It was a brief, calm walk back to the camp. Halfway through it, Dehak got bored of the silence, and turned his head to talk to Evelyn.

"So what did you do in Essyrn? Are you actually a Princess?" Dehak said, looking at her.

visualspice

Evelyn was taken a bit off guard at the question, and stumbled a little in her stride.
"Princess? Of course.." she gave a bit of a mock smirk and tossed some of her curls away from her face. "But my proper title is merchant princess," she was quick to point out. "And as the title insinuates, I have a ruling over my own business in trades primarily featuring goods imported from Northern lands like Connlaoth." Presuming he even knew what or where that was....
It was only then she began to wonder... a man of the plains... who knew little about Essyrn.. surely he could not fathom the type of the world that was held in the North.

DaGlobster

"Explains why you're so fine," Dehak said, and he looked at her. He gave her a look that was almost appraising in nature, and he placed a fist under his squareish jaw.

"We don't see a lot of Connlaothians out here. Mostly Adelans and Serenians," Dehak said, and he paused to look out over the horizon. His eyes were tired, and he was feeling the aftereffects of a long afternoon spent celeberating a raid and drinking.

"Last group of Connlaothians that came through here nearly wiped out a whole Hoof of raiders with magic. Last time we ever bothered them."

visualspice

"So are you implying if you had known about my dangerous origins youd have left us alone?"

DaGlobster

"Your dangerous origins?" Dehak said. He sounded a little perplexed.

"You just said your cargo is from Connlaoth, not yourself. You're from Essyrn."

Dehak shrugged.

"Fuck if I know where that is. Maybe one of the elders knows where Essyrn is."

visualspice

She drew her lips tightly together and frowned.
"Yes, I live in Essryn and have made my life there. But my blood... Both my parents came from Connlaoth, so in a sense I'm a northern blooded woman living in the South." And she paused to add a little smartly, "Connlaoth is North...Essryn is South."

DaGlobster

Dehak nodded a bit.

These were new revelations to him. Of course, he knew about Serendipity and Adela, there were plenty of those that passed through the plains. But to the south?

There was nothing but plains to the south, and past the plains there was nothing but sand. No Centaur had ever gone farther, and even then the brave scout that made it that far had barely returned with his life.

"You live past the plains? In the sand?"

visualspice

Evelyn looked at him quizzically.
"Yes, that's where my caravan had traveled from. Essyrn is due south of here,.. past the plains, past the dessert. Beyond that is a large city residing alongside an expanse of green along the Niafi River, where at it's Delta, I make my home."

DaGlobster

Dehak nodded.

"I had always suspected there was something on the other side. Never thought it'd be more humans," Dehak said almost contemplatively.

He looked to Evelyn, and gave her another appraising glance.

"Anybody there who'll pay to see you back?"

visualspice

She narrowed her gaze on him.
"Many who would love to see me come back as a slave," came her tart reply.

DaGlobster

Dehak shook his head,

"No slavers." he snarled.

He looked at her as they passed into the camp's boundaries. He gave a nod to one of the sentries passing by, and then his gaze returned to her. The sentry's eyes lingered on Evelyn, if only for the fact that she had no clothing to really speak of. They passed, and were in front of Dehak's tent in a few minutes.

The cold of the night was starting to set in, and Dehak remained a powerful source of warmth.