Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Fist Full of Collars [M]

Started by visualspice, June 26, 2016, 03:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

She swallowed back her reply. It was strange, and as she let what he said sink in, she couldn't help but think over just how he said no slavers, with such distaste. A peculiar thing, to be sure. She wasn't sure what to think of it, but as the night winds came in, she found herself moving closer to his side. She was attached to him anyway, and he had taken enough from her. She didn't believe he'd mind her getting close to him on her own.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

After a long, uncomfortable silence, Dehak spoke again.

"You have no family? Nobody to recieve you?" he said, striking up the conversation from before.

visualspice

She hadn't been paying much attention, her thoughts going elsewhere when he posed his question. She raised her head and looked at him, before shaking it and turning away.
"No, my parents have since passed and my only other relations remain in Connlaoth, to the North." She sighed, tired. "And I doubt they'd care to rescue me for money, if that is what you're wondering."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

Dehak sighed, and ran a hand through his hair.

"The supplies from your caravan will have to do, then."

They reached his tent, and he entered before her.

"We sleep now. Tomorrow, we travel to rejoin the main herd."

visualspice

Frowning, she knew he probably wasn't happy with what little remained of her cargo after the storm. But then she wondered why she cared. She had been taken captive and raped...

"The women that came with me.. What do you plan to do with them?"

DaGlobster

"The same as you. You all belong to the Brays now. Your women have been given out to the other Hoof leaders. Those that actually wanted them, anyhow," Dehak said.

He turned to face her and gave her a looking over.

"The nights are cold here. You're free to share my bed with me, if only so you don't freeze to death."

visualspice

"Share your bed? Don't you think that's a dangerous option?"

DaGlobster

"Dangerous?"

Dehak raised an eyebrow.

"Dangerous how?"

visualspice

She stopped to look at him as she gave him a quizzical blink.
"You'd trust a strange woman in your bed whom you've just taken captive?" She raised her brows at him and cracked an uncertain smile. "Everyone is most vulnerable when they're asleep....."
Then again... how much damage could she do to such a man? He was an overwhelming creature in all capacities. Even if she wanted to strangle him with her ropes.... She was more than certain he had more strength than she.

She shook her head.

"I suppose you're more confident than that."

DaGlobster

"I'm a light sleeper," Dehak said, and he even returned Evelyn's uncertain smile.

"And I'm fairly certain I can overpower you if the need arises."

visualspice

She huffed and turned away.
"I'm sure the fabric of your tent will suffice in keeping out the night wind's."

DaGlobster

"Believe me, they won't," Dehak said, and he settled himself down on his knees on his straw bed. He tied Evelyn's rope to the standing post by his bed.

visualspice

Stubborn as she was, Evelyn kept her distance. Activities from the day kept her heated, but eventually the night's drop in temperature was enough to make her shiver. Trying her best not to let it get to her, she rubbed at her arms in attempts to keep herself warm, but it felt futile, since all over her skin was prickling over from the night's chill.

And though she'd rather not, he had offered her a spot on his bed, and he moved to settle into the hay near her post, only close enough to his body she wasn't touching him, but she could feel enough of his warmth and the hay helped keep her own heat stable. And there, she closed her eyes and tried to sleep.

DaGlobster

Dehak wasn't kidding about being a light sleeper. The faint rustling of hay woke him, and he cracked his eye open to see that Evelyn had settled next to him. He shifted a bit, pretending to open up in his sleep.

He wanted to tempt her, and it was all part of the game he was playing.

visualspice

Tempted or not, laying near him was as far as she'd go. Pride ran thickly through her veins. She'd rather half freeze than become more comfortable. Even still, she was at least thankful for a warmer bed, and was surprised to find herself soon falling into a deep sleep, where she unknowingly had moved closer to the warmth of his body.

DaGlobster

And it was then that he struck. Once she'd moved closer in her sleep, he shifted ever so closer so he could encourage more of that subconscious movement, putting an arm around her but not touching. The way he was resting, his back was against the hay, horse half resting on its side.

visualspice

Unconsciously coaxed, Evelyn soon found herself nestling in good and close to,his body, shivering lightly as her cool skin felt the heat of his.

DaGlobster

Dehak smirked, bringing her in just a bit closer as he gently turned his human half onto its side, so her back would be against his chest and he could put his arm over her abdomen. He was still playing his games, still confident that he could make this demure essyrni into something else entirely. Past that, he actually cared rather little for her.

visualspice

The extra warmth was enough to rouse her. Grumbling, she opened her eyes, not quite sure what to make of her situation. But when reality settled in, she found herself cringing and silently studying if the centaur were asleep. Confident he must be, she slowly, cautiously, trying to slip away from his side.

DaGlobster

The challenge would lie in getting out from under his arms, but Dehak proved to be a heavy sleeper (or at least, he was good at pretending he was a heavy sleeper), and he didn't stir when she moved away.