Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Fist Full of Collars [M]

Started by visualspice, June 26, 2016, 03:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

She just gave him a look.
"Even with horse parts, you're still a typical man," she told him, tripping slightly behind him as his pace was much faster and harder to gauge than her own.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

"Please. I'm much more of a man than any stick-dicked human that ever existed."

Perhaps it was just coincidence, but Dehak slowed a bit, so now she could keep up. Whether it was a show of mercy or just his tiredness suddenly catching back up to him was unclear.

visualspice

She said nothing, he words spoke enough for him. And if she noted the slower pace she said nothing, but even as the chill of the night winds bit at her, she was actually glad she'd be getting a chance to bathe. And hopefully the cold waters would help reduce the swelling between her legs, and the ripening bruise on her face.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

Dehak's words rang true, and after about ten minute's walk from camp, they came across a thin river, probably deep enough for Dehak to get his legs in the water, which meant it would be a nice depth for Evelyn as well.

Rather than let go of Evelyn's rope, Dehak simply started to wade into the water.

visualspice

She didn't hesitate to follow him, bare feet stepping on top of cool silky sands a,d smoothed stones. The chill of the water had a bite to it, but it was a welcome sort. She needed the cold. She needed the relief, and moved beside Dehak nearly at his equal pace.

She took a moment to study the stars. Their position wasn't much different in where the constellations hung when she was in Essryn. Even the bright star twinkled just as brilliantly here.

It made her home sick for the city, especially as she began to realize she'd never see it again.

DaGlobster

Dehak was a lot larger and warmer than Evelyn was, so in response to the water's cold, he just sighed. He let his tough exterior fall away just slightly as he closed his eyes to enjoy the cool water. Soon, they were in the deepest part, and Dehak cupped some water to toss it over his face.

He said nothing to Evelyn, expecting her to wash herself.

visualspice

The deeper they went, Evelyn found herself beginning to float, momentarily distracted by studying Dehak's form in the moonlit waters. He was handsome, even if he were half animal, and it seemed as if there might be more to him than the wild stallion he portrayed.

But then she turned away and moved the rub away the film of seed between her legs, wincing as her eyes prickled, but eve through the pain, she made sure she thoroughly cleaned herself.

DaGlobster

Dehak continued to splash water on himself as Evelyn went about her business, surprisingly quiet, now that he had nothing to go on about.

Without soap, Evelyn would still carry that faint musk of horse semen with her, but she would at least be clear of the stuff.

For now at least.

visualspice

After a time, the cold got to her. Shivering, she stepped nearer to Dehak's side, just close enough to feel his heat.

DaGlobster

Dehak glanced down to Evelyn, but he paid her no true mind. He had her rope, and she couldn't possibly harm him like this, so he let her do as she willed.

He was almost done in the river anyways.

visualspice

She paused a moment now to get a good look at his body, discretly checking out his sex and wondering how in all the seven God's names did he ever manage to rape her? But the pain reminded her it happened, and she felt a bit ashamed she grew wet with heat.

DaGlobster

Indeed, Dehak had let himself out of that penis sheath that horses had in order to let the water clean him, He finished putting his fingers through his hair, and he gave it a hearty shake to get the rest of the water out. He looked to Evelyn, and when he traced her stare, he grinned.

"Like what you see?" He teased, and he turned about to head back to shore.

visualspice

She blushed and looked away.
"I don't know what you're talking about," she huffed angrily, and stumbled a little as she followed.

DaGlobster

"I think you do," he said, and when they reached the shore, he stopped. His member was still hanging out, nice and freshly cleaned.

He pulled her a bit closer.

"Why don't you get a closer look at it?"

visualspice

She gasped and caught herself against him and kept her face turned away.
"Why? I think I've seen more of it than I ever wanted to."

DaGlobster

"I think you're lying."

He placed a stiff hand on her shoulder and put her down onto her knees.

"Service it. I know you want to."

visualspice

On her knees, she stared puzzedly at his growing member. It was so strange, the way it connected to his body, a soft sheath of skin, then...
She turned away, blushing.
"Service? I'm no hand maid."

DaGlobster

"And I don't care."

His hand tightened on her shoulder. He could probably break her shoulder if he wanted to.

"Do it."

visualspice

"But didn't you..." she winced at the pressure. "Surely you're already clean. What service could I-" And then she knew.

DaGlobster

Dehak grinned at the recognition on her face.

"There we go. Get to it, then."