Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Forces. (open)

Started by Gawfy, January 05, 2017, 03:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grgr

Clue grunts as he hits the ground. He stands up and wips the dust of his cloak. He looks at the the man who turned to face the cats.

He looked even stronger up close, but Clue was pretty sure he could take him with his own speed, Armor can't do much when the opponent aims for the open spots. The other man Clue couldn't tell, but he was in an agreement with what the Man with armor said, this one probably had an ace. And depending on what exactly that ace did might determined the fight, although Clue had his own tricks up his sleeve.

Clue turns back to the man with armor and stares that the cat things that made him jump.

"Lucky kitties, you couldn't even see my, yet you still got me...." Clue says with a sigh as he draws his longest blade. It was actually extremely short compared to the armoured man's, but it was perfect for Clue, fast and shape.

"Let's play." Clue says as the cats begin to surround them, and with his other hand he draws a knife.

WallyD

Julien blinked as the falling man spoke to himself and faces the cats. He was paid to get one guy, but two with a bunch of cats. No sir. He would have to be paid double. No. Triple. Plus tax. Money is key.

"Well, ladies. I'll leave these cats to you. I'll be sitting here. On my rock." Julien said as he turned and walked back to his 'rock house.'

Gawfy

Gawfy watched as the man next to him drew his blade. The other man vocalized his disdain for fighting such a large foe and decided to not get involved "discretion is the better part of valor i suppose." He thought to himself. As he thought this one of the beasts leaped at him. Gawfy took his blade into both of his hand and swung it like a club with the sword's now dull side facing the beast. The sword made contact as the very audible  sound of bones breaking filled the air. The beast flew a couple of meters to the left of gawfy where it landed and did not get back up. It was not dead yet but with his ribs and front right paw broken and undoubtedly bleeding into its lungs it would be soon. Two others jumped down but not close enough to engage immediately, The others seemed to back away out of sight, Gawfy turned to the man next to him as he lifted his sword like a lance. The others are going to flank us it would seem He said in a very calm tone

Grgr

Clue nods to the mans statement. "The name is Clue. You?" Clue asks as he tosses the knife into one the cats eyes. Another knife appears in his hands, that promptly gets thrown also.

Clue starts to manipulate the shadows, to keep him out of the sun light. If other look at him now, they would see that Clue seemed to be stronger and his surrounding was darker and colder than before. Clue further manipulates the shadows even more so that his sword was now covered in visible shadow. Clue looks up from his sword to the cats.

"You ruined good entertainment..." he mutters, thinking back to the funny fight that the cats messed up. Clue takes a step back to dodge a cat's claw and he slashes its chest. The cat yowls and leaps back. Clue picks up on a low growl coming from behind he and he see a large cat next to the man on the rock.

WallyD

Julien ducked as one of the beast swipped at him. He ran past quickly and got to his rock. There was a little knook that he just might be able to squeeze into. Julien slid and shoved himself inside. He felt his shoulders cram up and slowly realized that he was stuck. Half his body still outside, ie. his head.

One of the cats seemed to noticed that he was stuck and is slowly walked over, a cat like grin on its face.

"Oh I'm so screwed! Wait a minute kitty, let me get unstuck before you- Ah Peantbrittle!" Julien said as the cat swipped at him. The beast would have gotten him but his sword and arm were still free so he spent his time swinging at air.Best defense ever.

Gawfy

"good thing cats like to toy with their prey" Gawfy thought as he Dashed away from Clue. His sword tore through the cat like beast Attempting to mangle the man who was just trying to kill him. He had aimed for the creature's lungs  and drove it in at an angle to where most of the ribs would break and the sword would pierce at least one lung. With a deafaning crash the beast fell to the ground gasping  for air it could no longer hold. Gawfy got his sword out of the beast and walked over to the man who was stuck giving him a firm boot in the ass to send him on his way into his so called "rock house"  He turned around to be met with three more low growls. He then took hold of his sword to right side letting the tip rest on the ground behind him leaving his left arm free.

Grgr

Clue srugs as his question was ingnored, and killed the cat that was bleeding on the ground from his earlier attack. Some people weren't very talkative in battle, but Clue always like talking. In fact Clue actually made a person mess up from Clue's constant talking, and well lets say rest in peace...

Clue looks around to see that they were completely surrounded by the remaining cats, and they looked quite mad. Clue sighs and puts away the blade he was wielding, while playing tag with a cat, and draws a different blade from the shadows. This type of blade was created by Clue, so there's no actual name for it, but is was large, required two hand to use, and was slightly similar to a saw, at least one without teeth.

Clue reinforces with shadows like he did before and attacked another cat.

WallyD

Julien glared as his target kicked him. He was still stuck and his sword couldn't reach the other man.

"I had it covered!" Julien yelled, trying to pull himself out. There was nothing to grab on and he personally didn't want to fight those cats. Although, if he killed that cats and his target he might be paided lovely. Julien looked up, only three cats left.

"I call the one on the left! He's mine!" Julien yelled as he slowly got unstuck.

Gawfy

Yeah really looked like it. He said  as the man ran off to fight one of the cats. Gawfy watched as the men scrap up the remaining cats. He put his sword into the ground and began leaning on it.

Grgr

Clue yawns and leaps next to the man with the big sword, the one who won the earlier exchange. Clue leans against the rock and watched the other man fight the last 3 tigers. Or not. Clue turns to the man with the big sword and says.

"We got company." Clue turns around. As he had thought there was actually 6 left, 3 for little man and the other 3 for them.

There was originally 12, and they had only killed 6 in the first place.

"I knew I did not count wrong."  Clue says as he redraws his sword from the shadows.

WallyD

Julien leaped around, mocking the cats. Eventually he got bored and killed them. It's no fun if the cats Do the samething over an over. Hissing and whatnot. Julien turned around his arms open in triumph, but the others were looking at other cats. Julien sighed. He didn't know what he was expecting. Maybe an applause, girls running out from behind the bushes, drinks and money in hand. But fantasy is nothing but that. Julien walked up next to the others, his face in a pout.

"You didn't watch me. Man you guys suck." He stated as he continued forward, facing the rest of the cats.

Gawfy

Gawfy dashed Towards the one cat that had his attention while the others went for Clue. Gawfy raised his sword and yelled as he brought it down on the beast's head Smashing its skull and spine as its body slammed into the ground. Gawfy Pulled his sword from the Dead beast's body as he looked over to clue

Grgr

Clue watches the cats with curiosity.

'Why do they keep on attacking even though we killed all but theses two. They must know they won't win....' Clue thinks to himself. Clue shrugs, he had seen stranger things; Like gods for an example.... Clue leaps up into the air, throws for knives in a split second, uses the shadow of the man and teleports behind the cats. With 2 slashes from his blade the cats die, and each had their eye's pierced by blades. Clue stands up and recalls his knifes back into the shadow and turns back to the man with big sword.

'Wow, if he does not tell me his name soon, I'm going to call him MWBS for man with big sword...'

"Yo." Clue says with a wave of his hand when he sees both of men watching him.

WallyD

Julien pouted even more. Not only did the others ignore him, but they also killed the rest of the cats. Julien shrugged. Back to business. His targets back was to him, allowing Julien to come up from behind and grab the guys helmet, bring his sword up to cut him down.

Gawfy

Gawfy watched as the man cut killed the last two beasts with his blades. He did not witness any quick movements as he did do. Gawfy began to walk up to clue As the other "assassin" Reached up for his helmet and started making sparks on his armor. Gawfy Held out his right and and spoke. Names Gawfy, Slick moves you had out there. You some sort of mage or rouge?

Grgr

Clue ignores the sparks flying off the armor.

"Clue, and I'm a little bit of both. I can control shadows, and that is used to help my 'certain' skill set. Who's your friend there?" Clue reaches forward and shakes the man's, Gawfy, hand. Clue then looks behind Gawfy and watches the other man futilely try to cut open Gawfy armor.

"His armor is doubled layered, you might have a better chance at stabbing between the holes in his armor than slashing at him." Clue helps the man. Clue then turns back to Gawfy.

WallyD

Julien stopped swinging the sword. He wasn't tried but he was getting annoyed. How the hell could this guys armor be so strong, it really pissed him off. Julien glared at the other man as he spoke, trying to give Julien tips.

"I don't need you help. I can kill this bastard." Julien said turning back to the target. Julien sneered and grabbed onto the helmet with both hands and pulled.

Gawfy

Gawfy's head tilted back as the man pulled on it. Its an extension of my torso armor ass hat You are not going to be able to pull it off. He said As he kicked the man away then turned to clue. Dont know who he is but he claims to be an assassin Who is trying to kill me for a .....reason, Not as good as you id wager. He said as he thought back to the man's comment about pin pointing the weakpoints in his armor. Any reason why those beasts showed up? Never seen anything like em in these parts. He said to clue as he Sheathed his sword onto his back

Grgr

Clue shakes his head as the man does something weird to Gawfy's head heam.

"I haven't even been here for long, but from the information I gathered, they don't belong here." Clue shrugs. Clue turns to the man on the ground.

"Alright Mate. What your doing here.... Well.... It's not working. You keep on calling Gawfy here old man, but he can't be older than 20 and your probably older than 15, are you sure he's your target?" Clue asks with a raised eyebrow.

WallyD

Julien released the helmet. The guys foot tried to kick him away but Julien just side stepped it. The two continued talking and then they brought up Julien.

Julien frowned as his target called him an assassin.

"I'm not an assassin. Those guys kill for a living, I don't. I'm a mercenary, I do whatever people pay me to do. Most of the time it's to track down their god dam cow or something like that."

The other man, Clue, spoke about how this guy wasn't his target. Julien stepped back and pulled out his paper again, looking from it to the target. Again, the picture looked the same as the man in front. Nope definitely the same guy. Julien looked up.

"We already did this. That guy right there I my target. That what the paper says and that's how it's going to be." Julien said, putting the paper away and raising his sword again.