Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Diamonds Are Forever (SpicySpice!)

Started by Eckhart_Von_Musel, February 21, 2017, 07:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eckhart_Von_Musel

Penance sighed loudly as she stared out of the carriage's small window. The beautiful summer day was ruined by the fact that that she couldn't spend it doing what she wanted to do. Why did it have to be today? "It's just not fair!" she thought angrily. "I have to go to this stupid little country fair every year, and for what? To stand there and look pretty for the plebeians to gawk at." Penance turned to her father, who was currently deep in conversation with one of his advisors.

"Father," she interrupted, "Are you sure I have to be here? Isn't there business back at home that I could take care of for you?" Her father sighed, clearly exasperated by his daughter. "Penance, we've talked about this twice today. Part of your duty is making public appearances, it boosts the public's morale." He raised an eyebrow. "Do you plan on staying cooped up in your garden forever?"

Penance scowled at this- she knew her father was right, and she wasn't going to bother arguing with him any further. This did not mean she wouldn't sulk however. There were only thirty minutes left to their trip, and she would remain silent, arms crossed, for the remainder of the ride.

visualspice

Some days he traveled the road less traveled, other days; he took roads like this. It was a prime location for Adelan nobility to get to and from certain trading villages- those of which he knew well enough about their trading 'seasons' and other such events. Today was no different when he mounted Nana'tehk; his strange bird like dragon, and ride. Others of his blood road horses as if they were their soulmate, or treated them like kin; or worth more than even their own lives. But he? He had lost his long ago, and with it- so much more than he'd care to admit.

Nana'tehk came to him as a surprise, and as such, surprised him everyday in the way it would remain loyal (although at other times, would not). Such a strange and fickle creature, but still one he put his life to; so when he saw the carriage, traveling, and alone, he couldn't help but grin and nudge his mount's sides with his heels.

The avirian let out a quiet, gurgled chirp as it turned it's head away, and guided his master into the woods. Though here, the wood was not as thick as the Draconi forest, there was still thick foliage for man and beast to weave between, unseen. Or so he hoped, since he still had to travel close enough in parallel with the road to keep it in sight, and calculate his next move. Though from here, he did notice one of the riders from within and made a soft noise to let Nana'tehk know to slow down in its walk. Hopefully, whoever it was, didn't notice him in the wood.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Eckhart_Von_Musel

About ten minutes had passed, and Penance was already bored. The only things to do were listen to her father's conversation with his advisor- a lengthy discussion on the wheat shortage in Adela- or to look out the window of the carriage. Sighing, Penance stared blankly at the scenery roll by. It was high noon, and the sun was glaring down on the road. This particular road was famous for the mica that had been used in place of the normal cobblestone- around this time of day, the road glittered. "Diamond Avenue" is what the peasants called it, a name that annoyed Penance to no end. "This looks nothing like a diamond," Penance thought bitterly. "But the men who named it were likely too poor to know that."

Suddenly, something unusual caught her eye. Penance raised her eyebrows. "Was that movement in the trees, or was it the glare from the road?" A few minutes later, she saw it again- something large was definitely following them. 'Perfect. Because this day couldn't possibly get any worse." Turning to her father, she interrupted him again, this time in a hushed voice. "Don't look now, but there's something following us." A loo of deep concern suddenly crossed her face. "You don't think it's somebody who... knows about my ability?" she whispered into his ear. ""I've only been practicing in the garden, like you asked."

Her father did not waste a moment. "Coachman!" he called out, "I'll pay you triple if you can get us there in the next five minutes!" The coachman obliged, and the carriage was soon barreling down Diamond Avenue.

visualspice

He hadn't the time to gather any knowledge of those within the carriage, but he was wise enough to know they were of mean, and in some fashion, from a noble house...
But more importantly, Adelan.

Like many others of their blood line, he wouldn't let his prejudice die with the wind. Nobles were nobles and well.. he still had a point to get across. However, he wasn't heartless either. He was hoping to gather a bit more information about this carriage before doing anything drastic...

But now he was swearing. Turns out they knew about him or...
As he looked around, was anyone else there? He gave a clicking whistle and pressed boots into the side of his ride.
"Nana'tehk!" he shouted. "Follow them!" And soon the bird was moving deftly through the foliage. The time of day would give them away enough to know it was a rider of some sort...
but it was soon evident it was no horse when the carriage made a sharp turn, and soon the masked rider on his bird-thing were following up along it's rear and gaining, and gaining fast.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Eckhart_Von_Musel

Penance was sure carriages weren't supposed to go this fast. The wheels beneath them seemed to scream in protest as they shot down Diamond Avenue at a breakneck speed. Looking out the window, Penance could now see their pursuer- a man on a feathered dragon of some sort. "He looks like one of those primitives," Penance thought with disgust. "No doubt here to to commit some act of terrorism in order to make some utterly meaningless point." Turning to her father, Penance cried out that the man was gaining on them, and in turn her father ordered the coachman to go even faster...

Then the carriage jolted, and everything went to hell.

It was all a blur. Perhaps the carriage had turned a corner too quickly. Perhaps the one of the wheels had gotten caught on something in the road. Perhaps it was something their pursuer had done- ultimately it didn't matter. Wood snapped and broke. Bones crunched. The horse screamed. Penance felt herself being thrown upwards, hit her head on something, and blacked out.

When Penance regained consciousness she was laying on the road. Her mind foggy, she tried to stand up, only to find her right leg to be in immense pain. Looking around her she could see the carriage had crashed. The coachman was in two pieces. The horse was laying in a bloody heap, a large splinter of wood sticking out of it's neck. The carriage itself had been completely destroyed, pieces of it strewn across the road. None of this registered to Penance until she saw the hand laying out from underneath the carriage door.

"No" was all she could bring herself to say as she forced her body to move. Crawling through the dirt and the blood, she managed to make her way to her father and attempted to lift the carriage door off of his body. "Please be alright," she thought desperately. "You're all I have, if you're gone..." Her worst fears were confirmed when she finally managed to pull the large piece of wood off of him. Penance cried out, but he didn't respond. Lord Marigold's neck had been twisted beyond what was normally possible for a human being, his final expression one of utmost fear. Penance stared at his body, expressionless. "No, this can't be happening. This can not happen. Adela needs you." Tears began to to well up in her eyes. "I need you." Penance wanted to cry until she had no tears left. She wanted to scream in rage at the universe that had taken her father away from her. She wanted to jump off a bridge and join him in death.

However, as the new matriarch of House Marigold, it was her duty to be strong for her country. Right now there was a man on a dragon approaching her, and Penance couldn't afford to show any weakness. She could properly mourn her father after she dealt with this terrorist, assuming she survived the encounter. Standing up through the pain of her broken leg, she would stare the approaching dragon rider in the eyes. Her face betrayed no emotion, but her voice dripped with venom. "I suppose this is what you wanted?"

visualspice

Dark eyes were masked beneath a shadow as the long shadows from the evening sun were cast across the horizon. A south wind was blowing, tossing his long mane of dark hair aside and ruffling the feathers of Nana'tehk. The bird seemed to have the most emotion out of all of them, it's eyes a bit wide and it's head, darting this way and that, looking around at the wreckage and seeming to visibly shake.

He had been watching for a long time, in disbelief over how careless the carriage had been. Coaches weren't designed for any sort of speed, or to lurch around the curling trails such as this one. He would be lying if he didn't feel any guilt, for the scene was a horrific one to watch and a hard pill to swallow. But in the end, they had given their life away foolishly to out run just one man.

The clouds moved, filtering light across his form, with a ray that struck across his face now, showcasing his eyes beneath the shadows, and the painted mask he wore, amongst other tribal markings. Slowly, he lowered himself off of his steed, and whispered something into the dragon bird's ear and gently petted it's neck feathers. Still, the bird-thing looked a bit spooked, even puffed out it's wings a little before it's rider tried to coo him to settle him.

Then the man looked her way, his own expression, though stern, was also grim. Knowing she had no one to call to, and no where to go, he approached her slowly before pausing just paces away.

"If I had been out here to kill you, I'd do it in a much more prideful way." He frowned at her. It had to be a woman that survived. Adelan women were an interesting sort. They easily mirrored the proudness of the tribal women of the plains, but wore silly 'Northern' inspired attire, like the dress he dawned now. Too many layers and too many frills.

That aside, she was still just a person, a woman; now alone with whomever it was in her relation in that carriage- dead. His frown deepened.

"Your leg looks wounded," and he moved to kneel beside her to get a better look.

Eckhart_Von_Musel

Mind still reeling from the shock of what was happening, Penance looked at the man kneel before her to look at her injured leg. "Why would you want to help me?" she thought with raised eyebrows. She scoffed. "Pride? That's rich. So you're fine with committing an atrocity like this, but only if it tickles your ego?" Penance let out a dry laugh that lacked joviality. She stepped back, away from the masked man in front of her. She attempted to do this gracefully, but with her leg injured it was more of a stumble than anything else. Regaining her footing, she looked at him with disdain. "Do not touch me."

Suddenly, it all clicked. The face paint, the odd avian lizard, the talk of pride. This man was the monster in many a soldier's nightmares. 'The Masked Tribesman' is what the Adelan army had taken to calling him, and his reputation as a killer had grown to the point where he was becoming somewhat of an urban legend among Adela's citizens. "How many lives could I save if I got him to end his crusade here?" Penance thought, a look of determination spreading on her face. "How many woman and children would never need to see a solder come to their door to say 'I'm sorry'? If I can prevent just one child from losing a father, I will." She looked at her own father, emotions surging through her. "It's what you would have wanted me to do."

Looking at "The Masked Tribesman", she gave him what she believed to be a merciful expression. "If you were to turn yourself in here, I would see to it that whatever concerns you have about our government are addressed." Penance didn't expect him to accept the offer, but her own pride as an Adelan noblewoman prevented her from offering him anything more than that.

visualspice

He couldn't help himself, he actually laughed at her words.

"My blame is no better than your own. Last time I checked, I didn't force your carriage beyond it's limits." If anything, that was the trade off. They risked their lives to flee the man- the man who hadn't even shown his face from the shadows of the trees- but he did, in the end- make chase. He should have known it was fools inside. All Adelans.. they were so arrogant.

"Bad decisions make for a terrible recourse." He tilted his head, not touching her as she had demanded, but kept a small smirk across his lips. It wasn't a full bred smile, however, no- even he wasn't this heartless. But naturally, her prejudice would speak for him, anyway.

"I also don't believe you're in any real condition to ask me to surrender.... " What if he had out his weapons? What if he had them at her throat? He, so far, had merely chased them- not hoping for death, like many would have believed, but he had his reasons for doing what he did. Cause a stir, build up that reputation, let the Adelans know their place.

Even though her arrogance in the midst of all this death.... he still felt pity for her, even when he too, felt some anger.

"What were you doing on this road anyway? Why would your carriage driver move in such haste?"
He looked her over. Was she pregnant? Was she being married off? Did her family have something secretive, or of extreme value? Maybe, just because she was being ignorant, he'd at least steal whatever it was they were protecting and get some money for it. Other wise, he had considered at least getting her to safety- then disappearing as swiftly as he had appeared.

Eckhart_Von_Musel

Penance's eye twitched as the savage laughed at her. Still, the laugh seemed genuine rather than one inspired by malice. "Is his reputation a lie? He doesn't act like the sort of man who kills others for ideological reasons." Upon thinking this, a pit formed in the bottom of her stomach. "If he's not, then my father died for nothing." Penance's mind began to cloud again. It had been her who had spotted the man following them. It had been her who had suggested to her father that the man may have known of her ability. "No. I refuse to believe he has good intentions." She thought angrily. "It's not my fault. It can't be my fault."

Penance was snapped out of her haze when the man asked why the carriage had fled. She faltered. "How am I supposed I answer that?" she asked herself angrily. "I have magic abilities that could destroy the global economy and we were afraid you wanted to kidnap me?" After a moment, Penance decided to ignore his question and simply tell him why she'd been traveling. "My name is Penance, and I am the matriarch of House Marigold." she said, voice filled with both pride and regret. "As a Noblewoman, it is my duty to make public appearances in order to boost the moral of my people."

"No matter how much I may hate it." she added to herself.

"There's a small settlement nearby, Forbe's Mill. They are good, hard working people. They are constantly under siege by primitive terrorists such as yourself for daring to try and make a life for themselves here, and since my father's barony-" she hesitated as another wave of emotion hit her. Struggling to suppress the sadness from become visible on her face, she slowly continued. "Since m-my Barony is the closest geographically, I come every year during their harvest festival to show my solidarity for their struggle."

Penance stared at the man in barely masked contempt. "Why did you follow us if you didn't want us dead? What purpose did it serve?"

visualspice

It didn't take long for her to falter, which only offered him more guilt. Despite this not being a situation he predicted, he was still, in one way or another, to blame. He took in what she said and tried not to laugh at her name or what her status was (and what it was called- Marigold, of all things!). But as she went on, he was only momentarily distracted by her stumbling at the realization that she was now in charge, sinc eher father lay fresh and dead near.

It was morbid and the more seconds that passed, the more awful he felt. He kinda (almost) wanted to turn himself in. Death was never fun, not towards innocents.. even if she was a bit of a stubborn jerk- he couldn't entirely blame her for her arrogance.

But he tensed at her claim to the land and chewed back a smart response. These weren't her lands. No body owned the lands. But he kept that to himself and swallowed the words back.

"Many tribes lives on the will of the winds," he agreed. "And some fight to take lands back from their conquerors, while others simply do it in self defense." She'd be an idiot to believe all of Adela was innocent- just like he knew better than some savages were.. just that. Savage.

He sighed when she posed her question, but went about his words frankly.
"I'm the masked tribesman," he went on, pointing to the obvious paint job across his eyes. "I have a reputation to uphold." He looked her over, realizing this explanation didn't help his side at all. So he cleared his throat and went on, "I normally bother military bands, but I took interest in your carriage and decided to follow it."

What he was going to do, he wasn't sure. He like dthe idea of running carriages off the roads and leaving the froofy nobles in a tizzy. Sure, he'd steal money, rile them up good- but he normally never put the commoners (even rich ones) in harm's way, or meant to hurt them. In fact, the only real attacks he'd ever dished out were exclusively at the military. Then again, everyone loved to skew a story about a savage riding some lune-gone dragon and instilling as much fear as they could towards the damned tribesman.

After a moment, he pressed, "Are you okay?"
Assuming she survived, she should count herself fortunate and the least he could do was offer at least a little bit of help. And at his posed question, Nana'tehk's nostrils flared a little, not unlike a dog's, as it leaned it's beak like face forward and gave curious sniffs her way.

Eckhart_Von_Musel

"Are you okay?"

It was at that moment that the emotional dam Penance had built finally began to rupture. "Am I okay?" She repeated, tears beginning to stream down her face. "No, I am not okay." Her mascara began to run. "My father is dead, and I'm stranded with no way to get home. If I do get home, then all of my father's responsibilities will fall to me, which I am n-not ready for." Penance's tears turned into sobs '"F-Forbe's Mill will think Adela has a-abandoned them when my father does not arrive. And w-worst of all, the man who caused this all to happen is now trying to be f-friendly with me."

Even through her tears, Penance's eyes still flashed with rage. "This is a-all your fault!" she screamed. "Why are you still here? You got what you came for, now leave!" With that, Penance knelt on the ground next to her father- the only friend she ever had- and wept.

"J-just go..."

visualspice

She might as well have dug a dagger into his heart and twisted it, and twisted it deep. He wasn't without morals, and to see the woman go from straight up snobbish to now sobbing int he dirt beside the dead...
He knew that much too well. It was hard to play both sides of the fence in this world.

He let her go, just let her sob away over her father. Everyone deserved those moments to mourn. But he knew others would be coming. Perhaps he could linger until he knew she'd be alright, if another of her kind came along. But for now, the roads were clear, and awkwardly, Katoma remained there watching her. She might have wished him to go, but he'd at least remain long enough to know she would at least survive and get to town.

She was Adelan. She'd be okay after all of this. But being Adelan or any other race of people- the fact it all broiled down to just that..
They were all people. And before Katoma knew what was about to happen, Nana'tehk moved forward, head low and nostrils snorting before he paused just before the woman and gave her a wide eyed blink and curious cock to his head before gurgling out a coo.

The avarian mount then looked from her down to the dead man, and when he began to move to scratch it's hind legs into the dust and cover her dead father (and inadvertently the poor mourning young woman, too!) it was then that Katoma cried out and grabbed back onto the reins and yanked his damn dragon aside.

He scolded him harshly, pinching his cheeks between a hand to keep the bird looking at him, but Nana'tehk kept jerking his face away and looking over at Penance, and after a few times of doing this, Katoma had to put his arms out to keep the bird from going to her entirely.

"Nana'tehk, no! She is in mourning! How dare you kick dirt on the dead!"

Eckhart_Von_Musel

Penance's tears were interrupted when the man's dragon began to kick dirt onto her father's body. "That's it, I can't do this anymore." she thought bitterly. "This man has no respect for me whatsoever." Some of the dust got into her mouth, causing Penance to start coughing. Now seething with rage, she looked up at the man, eyes meeting his own. "You disgust me." she said flatly as she stood back up. Still in a bit of a daze, she began to limp back down the road. Deep down she knew she couldn't just walk home- it was much too far without any supplies- but she had to get away from this man before she snapped completely.

After fifteen minutes or so of walking, the sound of horses galloping down the road caused her eyes to light up. Her hopes of rescue were soon dashed when the riders became visible on the horizon. They appeared to be friends of the man she had just left- or at the very least bandits. "Father is still wearing my mother's brooch." she realized. "When they see the wreckage, they're sure to stop and poke around. I can't let them take that, it's all we have left of her." With this in mind, Penance began to make her way back to the carriage, but her broken leg slowed her down. She ended up pushing herself too hard, and she tripped and fell over. The bandit's were only twenty feet away now- she could hear their voices. On of them ordered the others to slow down. Muttering about the unfairness of it all, Penance turned to face them...

visualspice

Katoma had taken Nana'tehk to do several rounds on the outskirts of the path. Sure, other bandits would surely come to pick clean what the woman left behind. But he was going to at least make sure she got to the next town. So he clung to the shadows and simply watched, but he saw the riders coming long before she did.

He wasn't sure who they were, the distance made it impossible to tell. He hoped for the same thing she did, that they were friendly travelers that could help her out. But as they drew near, he realized he was very, very wrong.

"My, my what have we got here? Pretty little thing with a hobbly leg?" The man laughed, his wild, wavy black hair flying as his horse slowed in it's trot. There were about seven men with him, maybe eight. He saw the way they were dressed. They were neither Adelan sworn nor tribes of the plains. These were bandits.

Great.
He gripped onto Nana'tehk's reins and paced through the underbrush. It was best to wait to see what would happen.

But one thing was evident, as the men surrounded her, he could see their expressions. They were crude men and whatever it was they were saying to her, amused them, but clearly not her. He frowned. He couldn't just keep watching. The men were beginning to dismount and get closer to her. so he dismounted as well and commanded Nana'tehk stay put-

Only the dragon bird didn't listen, and as one of the men stepped forward from their circle in attempts to grab the woman by the arm, the avarian honked and pushed through the circle, it's beak snapping at the hand trying to reach for Penance as it's crown feathers bristled and fanned ontop of it's head. The bird stood before the woman protectively, and gave another beak bite towards the bandit leader.

"Well, well, well, seems you got yourself a fine beast to protect you," the leader said, grinning as he showed off his yellowing teeth. Katoma rolled his eyes from the bushes.

"Nana'tehk.." he growled under his breath. he was going to kill him!

The bandit leader than yanked out a curved, crude blade at his side, it's sharp, serated edges gleaming off the sun.

"Seeing as how fancy you are, we ain't gonna take no chances." he gestured to his men, and all seven of them drew out their blades. "gut the dragon bird and fetch the girl for me! Touch a single pearl of hers and you'll be gutted too!"

And when all seven blades came after them, Nana'tehk freaked out, wings opening and it's head throwing back. At least the avarian offered a good enough distraction for Katoma to literally slide under the bandits feet as he stopped just beside Penance and grabbed her hand away fromt he bandit leader's hand that had been reaching out for it-
and he pulled Penance down ontop of him, hugging her against his chest as he hissed to her,
"I'm sorry but you have to trust me!" And hugged her even more tightly against his form as he kicke doff the ground and rolled with her into the dirt, their combined bodies knocking over two of the bandits in their wake.

In the same rush of movement, Katoma was already back on his feet and had Penance now scooped up in his arm as he gav ea whistle and Nana'tehk gave a heavy kick of it's leg tot he bandit leader, sending him sailing across the dirt, and turned sharply to rush towards it's master. Katoma didn't wait for the bird to stop as he threw Penance across his saddle then threw himself behind her as he cried at the bird to run!

Tags: