Age late twenties
Gender Female
Species Human?
Ethnicity ?
Height 5'1"
Occupation Runs a tavern!
Residence Her tavern!

__________________IN-DEPTH STUFF

Physical Description Sera is a kind soul. It shows in her lavender eyes and on her pale but flushed cheeks. The paleness of her skin is accented by her black hair, falling to her waist in one long curtain or a thick rope of a braid. Her little rose-bud mouth which is rarely smiling but even more rarely frowning. A little shorter, Sera has a plump little body that while she does much running around, still has ample curves. Always one to dress in things that cover her from wrist to neck it's assumed that the pale flesh on her face is the same all over.

Except it isn't.

While it isn't exactly dark and Sera goes through great effort to hide it, along her body is a tendril like scars in a soft lavender. Almost like tattoos. Swirling they could be beautiful. Along her back, usually pressed down against her flesh, is a pair of fleshy wings. Bug like in appearance but should they be allowed to be free they could be beautiful.

Sera goes through great pains to hide all of these features

Personality

Magic/Abilities Sera is a nephilim. A natural talent for sensing the good in people and an instinct to make better.

There is probably a number of wounded animals that she has taken in to heal.

Relationships

History
Born of a human woman and an angel father she became little more than an experiment. A donor of flesh and tears.  It's only been a few years since she's been free of her mother but they've been good and all Sera really needs to learn still is how to smile.

I'll elaborate more later but for now, there's this and I'm sorry it's lazy.

__________________THREAD TRACKER
Current Threads

Complete Threads

Tags: