Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Veil of Snow [M]

Started by visualspice, September 27, 2015, 11:53:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Blaith's smile grew warm enough to heat the room. He turned to the priest, and all he could do was nod. And as the pair stood before the pulpit, he opened up the holy text of Ansgar and began to read. The verse was the one always used at weddings, to remind us all that we're here on the earth for only a few purposes of servitude- One being to our God, the other... To Man and Wife.

Such an idea made Blaith's eyes sparkle, and his heart swell beyond what he expected. And he had almost missed the prompt the priest had given him when asked, "Do you, Blaith Harmond, take this woman to be your wife? Through sickness and in health, richer or poorer- forever so long as you both shall live?"

There was a pause. Blaith felt his breath catch in his throat, his eyes threaten with tears before he was finally able to breath out, "Yes.... forever, and even through death."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

Finally the young White Lily's face began to cool as the priest intoned from the holy book. Lillian had been raised to be a very devout Ansgardian, as most of Connlaoth was. She had broken vows of chastity and obedience, given herself to a man to whom she wasn't married, and a number of other very sinful things.

This was a vow taken of her own accord, and one she intended to keep. Her heart fluttered and her eyes glanced back at Blaith as he affirmed to take her as his wife. She felt like her heart might stop her chest felt so tight. Every nerve, every pulse, every throb was for him.

"Do you," the priest paused a moment, looking at her expectantly.

"Lillian Coleridge." She supplied her name without hesitation, though the priest seemed to falter for a moment before continuing in an admirably professional manner.

"Take this man to be your husband? Through sickness and health, richer or poorer - forever as long as you both shall live?"

"Yes, I do." The words fell softly from her lips, but they were spoken with conviction and without hesitation.

"Then by the power vested in my by His Most Holy Ansgar, I pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss your bride."

Lillian turned immediately and tilted her head up expectantly, more than ready to receive the first kiss from her husband.

visualspice

Blaith hesitated only momentarily before suddenly pulling her close, and capturing her lips with his. It was a force enough to suffocate, but also a force enough to grow; as she'd feel all of the love and desperation, and thankfulness for him to even ever share such a moment in all of his life. And the kiss seemed to last forever, parting only briefly to whisper, "I love you," before his lips sunk into her's again, unable to let go.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

What a first kiss for their marriage! It was rather all-consuming. Lillian was barely able to gasp in a breath when he paused to whisper to her before he was stealing her breath away again. She found herself clinging to him tightly, returning his kiss feverishly - as her body seemed to have caught fire if the way her nerves were tingling was any indication.

The priest had to clear his throat - rather loudly - several times before Lillian pulled her lips away from Blaith's, panting and blushing softly. "I love you too, now take me out of here before we defile the church and upset the good priest, husband."

visualspice

"Why?" he growled through a purr against her lips. His hands moved to taste around her body. "Did you forget you just gave yourself all to me?"

Zero

Lillian shivered against him, although she wasn't sure if it was because of the way his hands moved over her or the possessiveness of his words. While she was a Knight of the White Lily and the daughter of a duke, a woman used to commanding others, there was something about Blaith being all authoritative with her that made her knees weak and her sex wet.

She whimpered softly against his lips, kissing him hotly as another jolt of desire went right to her core. Ansgar help her, but she couldn't get enough of him. Still, she forced herself to challenge him - hell, challenging him was half the fun!

"Because I don't want an audience to our consummation, and I am your wife, not your slave. Don't think this means I am going to meekly submit to your every whim, Blaith Harmond. Ansgar knows someone needs to keep you in check." Which was true enough!

visualspice

"You know what would keep me in check?" he growled playfully through more heated kisses.

Zero

"What's that?" Oh, Lillian could make an educated guess or two, but her mind was starting to swim in a lusty haze from Blaith's attention. It was so very, very hard to resist him when she wanted him so badly.

visualspice

Through a moan, he captured her lips and said, "Consumating..." He moaned again, lips unable to stop, along with his hungered hands. "The con.. confession booth... we could.."
Need he finish his thoughts?

Zero

Oh Ansgar help her! Lillian turned scarlet at the very suggestion - it was a thought she'd had herself already. She knew Blaith was a mage, but was pretty sure he wasn't a mind reader.

Mostly sure.

What did it say about her that she knew just how very wrong it would be for them to defile the confession booth and still she was so very tempted by the idea? Well, Lillian was already definitely a sinner, a little more naughty behavior couldn't really hurt, could it?

"Carry me?" She whispered playfully, though honestly she thought her knees were weak from his lips and hands.

visualspice

Blaith stole only one glance to the priest's disappearing form before hefting Lillian up into his arms, bridal style. He stole her lips again and began to take her there. It was smaller than most he was used to- but all the better. And he was panting- so was she, and his hands were moving quickly, not bothering to really undress her as lips planted hot, wet kisses along her neck and shoulder, and a hand smoothed the straps of her shoulder down to expose her breasts. Andhten up went her skirts, and up she went, on the small table reserved for hands of prayer. Though one was to kneel ont he velvet pillow on the ground, Blaith was doing that of sorts, before he dropped his pants and pulled Lillian closer-

And soon he was indeed, praying to Ansgar as they began to fuck in the confessional.

Zero

It was impossible not to get swept up in the heat of the moment. Soft, whimpering moans greeted his hot kisses as they trailed down her neck. Lillian shivered softly as her breasts were exposed, nipples taunt with both cold and desire. Her hands fumbled to impatiently help pull her skirts up, already aching to feel Blaith inside her.

A small flurry of feverish shuffling later and the young bride was crying out softly with pleasure as a tiny measure of relief soothed her needy body with the first thrust of her lover's hips. She clung to Blaith as he began to fuck her, and her hips bucked against him, begging for more as her lips pressed against the hot skin of his neck, kissing and nibbling between panted moans of lust.

visualspice

The confessional wasn't the sturdiest of things, for as the thrusts intensified (which didn't take long to do), the wood began to rock and groan.
"Gods.. Lillian.. Lillian, Lillian Coleridge.."
The words made him paused, he shivered and corrected himself, lips capturing her's.
"LIllian... Lillian Harmond.." His smile escalated, as did his thrusts. A hand scooped through her hair. He pulled her closer.
"Lillian.." He grunted, moaning in pleasure. "Lillian.. my wife."

Zero

Part of Lillian wanted to be alarmed at the way the confessional seemed to strain under their activities, but another part of her was even more turned on by the rocking of the wood around them.

Jade eyes fluttered closed as her name was repeated over and over again, like a sex-charged chant. It made her hot and shivery at the same time. Especially when his lips seized hers and he called her by his last name instead of her maiden one.

She was no longer a Coleridge in name.

That alone had her shudder and cry out in pleasure, but when Blaith called her is wife Lillian came completely undone. A powerful orgasm ripped through her as she screamed. She clung to him even harder and practically sobbed out in pleasure. "Oh god, Blaith, yes, yes...Don't stop. Don't ever stop."

visualspice

And he didn't. He simply obeyed.

Body pistoning into her, it must've sounded like a storm as their bodies slammed and made the wood clap, clap, clap. And though she insisted for him to never stop- he just couldn't- even as her orgasm drew him over the edge, he cried over her for mercy, shooting his hot seed deep within her and whimpering for a brief second before turning her around and taking her from behind, banging into her like a dog as his powerful arms wrapped around her body and he fucked and fucked her with all his might.

Zero

The first time Blaith had made love to her, Lillian had been rather upset when she realized he'd filled her with his seed. Now it was really one of her favorite parts. There was something extremely satisfying and erotic about knowing that she'd brought him to that ecstatic level of pleasure. Not to mention it felt like such a possessive gesture. Blaith was claiming her body, her very womb, and she was happy to give him both - at least in the heat of things.

She had reservations about the whole seed planting and flourishing in her womb. Though it was much too late to worry about it now. Much, much too late.

Lillian was turned around and found herself scrambling for something, anything, to hold on to as she was reduced to a writhing, moaning mess. Blaith was definitely not a gentle lover, not in this moment, and she found she liked that too. He didn't treat her as a delicate little thing that he was afraid of breaking.

Finally her hands settled on clutching to the arms wrapped so securely around her, and within minutes she was crying out again, this time she was the one crying for mercy as another intense orgasm rocked through her.

visualspice

Hearing his Lily scream had him trembling out a moan. He was so hot, he swore he gushed inside her again, but that didn't stop him from turning around, lips meeting to hers as he hefted her one leg up onto his arm and began to fuck her again.

Zero

Lillian was gasping softly for air as Blaith stole her lips in a heated kiss, really only able to cling to her husband as he re-positioned her and continued his passionate assault. He was so intense, almost overwhelming, and the White Lily was reduced to a quivering, whimpering ball of sensations.

visualspice

Who knew how long their consummation lasted, but Blaith was well spent at the end of it. He was sweat soaked and draped uselessly over his wife, even though she was the one now sitting on his lap. He cradled her in his arms, face resting into her's as he breathed out a whimper, and the only words he had the energy to say.

"I love you."

Zero

By the time the feverish love-making was over, Lillian could do nothing more than rest on her husband's lap, arms wrapped around him possessively, though her entire body was trembling and sweat had plastered her golden hair to her face and neck.

"I love you too." She murmured softly, lips brushing against his in a soft, chaste kiss. All the passion had been wrung out of her for the moment.