Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Veil of Snow [M]

Started by visualspice, September 27, 2015, 11:53:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Blaith tossed his head back, and gave a full bellied laugh that it nearly hurt. Then he proceeded to scoop up his bride and carried her back to his private quarters where a bath was drawn and soaps brought in. And though it wasn't much, it was at least a small taste of the life the pair had left behind for this war. And though they had no time to spare, he took his time, though was efficient in helping her bathe.

He paused in mid stroke, the wash clothe leaving a trail of glistening waters across her flesh.

So many thoughts plagued him. But the only one itching on his tongue that he felt needed said in their shared, quiet moment was a soft kiss to her shoulder as he brushed her hair aside and confessed, "I love you, Lily."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

It was a moment stolen from the war. Yes, there was so much to do, but somehow Blaith had made the time to marry her properly in a church (even if it was impromptu and guestless), he'd made the time to consummate that union - repeatedly. Now he made the time for her to bathe properly in a real, hot bath.

The moment was all the more precious because they simply didn't have time. And they both knew it.

A soft shiver went through her as his lips brushed against her shoulder. Tears welled up softly in her eyes, but she tried to keep them out of her voice. She turned so that she could kiss him sweetly, lovingly. "I love you too, Blaith."

visualspice

He stole a kiss to her lips, and only realized that through it, something felt off.
He looked into her eyes, and tilting her chin up so he could get a better look at her.
"Is something wrong?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

What wasn't wrong?

Lillian didn't even know where to start, but Blaith had a war to worry about winning. She couldn't further burden him with too much of her stupid emotional female woes. God, but she really was changing, wasn't she? Hormones. Ugh.

"I'm so happy that I got to marry you, but yeah, I'm afraid. With the war I'm so scared that I will lose you, Blaith. Please don't ever leave me. Promise me." It was dumb, but she didn't care.

visualspice

It might have been dumb, since it was definitely a potential consequence of the war, and it actually made him laugh. He was touched. Kissing her head softly, he moved to take her hands into his own as he peered directly into her eyes with those charming blue eyes of his own.
Blue eyes that were now all and only hers.

"Even if I die, I promise to come back to haunt you as a ghost lvoer int he night."A nd before she could protest, his fingers moved to tickle up her form, starting deep int he water by her thighs and going clean up to her arm pits.

Zero

God, but she loved the sound of his laughter. Maybe it was because she had a tiny idea of what a hell his life had been before they'd been brought together by happenstance. She could have died in that tower, but instead she found the love of her life.

Then he had to go and say a dumb thing like that! "A gh- ACK!"

Lillian was reduced to squeals in about three seconds flat, her body flailing a bit as he tickled her. "Bl-Blaith! S-s-stoooooooop!" She practically wailed between giggles and laughter.

visualspice

The tickling was merciless, fingers jabbing in hard to her ribs and arm pits until she'd be positively whrithing and in doing so, he scooped up her squirming wet body and indulged in the deepest, most savage, most love filled kiss he could pour into her, uncaring as he did so, her naked body was soaking his clothes clean through.

Zero

She went from breathless with laughter to having her breath stolen for a completely different reason, but Lillian didn't hesitate to melt into the kiss, arms wrapping around him as she moaned against his lips. What she wouldn't give for this moment to never end! If only she could forget the war, the battle just waiting to be fought.

visualspice

"Would it be crude of me to want to make love with you again?" He asked, voice gravily before he kissed her deeply again.

Zero

"You've always been crude." Lillian admonished him with a soft chuckle between kisses. "What about the army?"

He'd told them to be ready to march in under an hour. How long had she been in the bath?

visualspice

He whimpered and buried his face against her shoulder.
"Don't remind me."

Zero

With a heavy sigh she held him close, fingers snaking through his hair as she laid her cheek next to his ear. "Someone has to remind you. I don't want to, but there you have it."

With a grin she nibbled softly at his ear. "After you crush Calent's army I promise you can make love to me as many times as you want."

visualspice

He whimpered, then gasped at her words.
"You fiend!" He let her fall back into the tub.
"Do you not know who I am?" He challenged. "My victory is now." And his fingers played her like a tickling pianist until he was certain she'd turn blue.