Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Pearly Shells Shining in the Sun... [M]

Started by Winters-Feather, March 10, 2012, 12:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winters-Feather

Narron moaned softly as Ewelani lightly kissed him. She was teasing him, and it wasn't fair.
He smiled at her playful antics and responded by dragging her over slightly and positioning himself so that he sat directly behind her. His arms folded around her waist as he sat her right between his legs, which were planted firmly into the ground.
"Forever is an awfully long time," he said, resting his chin on her shoulder.

The man stared out sleepily towards the pool, the breeze brushing against his skin. It was rather peaceful and he found his mind becoming blank as he submitted to this serenity. Narron hugged Ewe close as he sat there in silence for a few moments. Forever was an awfully long time and he knew she didn't mean it, surely not actually, but he was certainly starting to see its appeal.

stelmarisa

Ewe let herself be pulled over closer to Narron, wriggling backwards so that her body was nestled close to his. She sat quietly for a moment, feeling his warm body pressing against her back as she contemplated his words. She had said her piece lightly, almost without thinking about it, but Narron's quiet seriousness had made her think. At first she had thought that he was concerned by her comment, but his calm state reassured her, and she felt herself relaxing as they sat in the warmth.

"Well, you know that time flies when you're having fun." She laughed a little as she spoke, leaning her head backwards onto his shoulder. Turning in towards him she kissed his neck softly, wriggling further backwards in his embrace.

Winters-Feather

Narron smiled at her statement as a warm and happy ache grew within him as he watched and felt her make herself comfortable.
"Then it's going too quickly," he replied as he craned his head a bit to kiss her on the lips before burrowing his face in her neck. She smelled sweetly and a little earthly, like of flowers and stone. It was pleasant and soothing and only made him long for her even more. Still, Narron couldn't help but to fret a little. He hoped he wasn't boring her with his rare conversation. Ewe was ever lively and much more outgoing than he ever hoped to be, after all. He made a humming noise as his arms shifted, moving from her waist to her shoulders as he began to rub them, rolling his thumbs in small circles.
"Is this okay?" he asked, making sure that she was all right with this.
If he couldn't entertain Ewelani with his words, than he could make her happy in other ways. At least, he hoped it did; he liked back rubs and found that lots of people seemed to enjoy them. Besides, it gave him an opportunity to keep touching and holding onto her. He found that, despite his previous reluctance, he didn't want to let go. Instead, he wanted any excuse to hold onto her, if not for just one more moment.

stelmarisa

"Mm." Ewe stretched, pushing against Narron's fingers as he rubbed her back. The gentle pressure was nice, relaxing the muscles that were tense from swimming. "Yeah it's okay," she smiled lazily as she answered, letting her head roll forward to give him better access to her neck and shoulders.

"I like that, a lot."  As he kept massaging her she found herself pulling up and weaving tiny wildflowers, making a crown of them for something to do with her hands. Even when relaxed and happy, sitting still was never Ewelani's strong suit, and she was always fiddling with something.

Winters-Feather

OOC: Kind of to think about it, their bone structures (as people as part of a race) would be incredibly different... Children would either have to be born with a normal skeletal structure or have a completely different one to allow for wings (Like Narron). Food for thought (and I know, im rather obsessed with them lol)

IC:

Encouraged by Ewelani's responses, Narron smiled and continued to massage her neck and shoulders. He quickly got absorbed into his work as Ewe seemed to find something to do  with her fingers. Content, the man worked his way down her wingless back. He loved his wings and everything that they allowed him to do, but they also came with their own burden and disadvantages, as well. Not being able to get massages like these, not properly, was always something he was just a little jealous of. After a long while, when he was done, Narron  kissed the young woman  on her shoulder before standing up, as his legs were getting a little cramped from sitting down so long.

He looked down to admire her handiwork.
"May I see it?" he asked, holding out a hand as he stretched out his other arm.

stelmarisa

((Yeah, I've thought about that before, it's interesting. I wonder if wings would be a genetic thing, rather than random?))

Lulled into a sense of relaxation by Narron's  massaging, Ewe answered slowly as he spoke to her. She stretched her back, marvelling at the comfort in her muscles. She had fallen into a happy daze as he had worked on her, reflecting back on the events of the day. It seemed so strange, that the day had begun so normally, and now, well, it had taken such a turn! She could never have predicted Narron's kisses or the passionate reaction she had had to them, but now it was all she could think about. What a change a few hours could make.

Instead of giving her creation to Narron, she took his outstretched hand and pulled herself up to stand before him. She held up the crown she had made, a pretty circlet of pink and yellow flowers woven together by their stems. It was delicate, the flowers themselves being the tiny blossoms that grew at the edge of the pool. Mischeivous, she lifted it and placed it on Narron's head, tugging it over his dark hair.

"It suits you." She grinned and patted the top of his head.

Winters-Feather

"Huh?"
Narron's eyebrows rose in confusion as Ewelani drew herself up and came in near him.  When he figured out what she was doing, he chuckled as he bent his head over to make it easier.
"Does it?" he skeptically asked before peering into the water at his image.
He wrinkled his nose in thought. In truth, it looked a little silly, a man like him with  a rather serious face wearing such a lighthearted thing. The pink color also clashed horribly with the red in his hair and the print on his upper torso, but there was something charming in its silliness.
"Mmm," Narron took it off and gently placed it on the young woman's head, taking extra care to adjust it properly.
"I don't know," he said rather thoughtfully as he plopped himself back down on the ground and laid down with his head in his arms.
"It looks prettier on you."

stelmarisa

Ewe giggled as Narron examined his reflection. It was true that the pink colours didn't exactly suit him, but he looked so sweetly confused that she couldn't help but laugh.
"No, perhaps you need something a bit less flowery," she said thoughtfully, unable to switch off her creative mind. Nonetheless she let him place the circlet onto her head, fiddling with it absent-mindedly.

"Maybe I'll have to make you something manlier." She grinned and sat herself down next to him.
"Something that makes you look as strong and clever as you really are."

She reached out to his wings, delicately starting to comb through his feathers as she spoke.

Winters-Feather

Oh, bother. He really tipped her off, didn't he? Narron watched as that all too familiar spark of light in Ewelani's eyes as her mind tried to conjure up another creation. Her mind just never seemed to sit still. He smiled as she sat down next to him.
No, it never did, but that was good. Narron had a deep respect for those who were hardworking and threw themselves into their crafts. Ewe was one of these people.
"Clever?" he repeated as she sat down next to him, his head turning towards her as he reached out with another arm to  remove a stray petal from her hair.

"I don't really consider myself as such," he admitted, "It's hard for me to pick up the Common language, for example, even though some of the others can do it so easily, like Yaweli."
Yaweli was a fellow fisherman who never really caught as much fish as Narron, but he seemed to have a gift for foreign tongues. He even claimed that he was starting to  learn the tongue of the Thanatos sailors, though Narron didn't really know what that language was. He mused it was because either the sailors spoke to him in Common, or their speech was blurred out in the hum of the crowd.  His wings twitched as her hands stroked his feathers. It felt rather pleasant, though it tickled a little.

stelmarisa

"Maybe not," Ewe nodded thoughtfully, thinking of Yaweli, who she knew only casually. It was true that he was supposed to be very gifted at languages. She knew Common pretty well herself, having lived for a time with a father from the mainland, but she tended only to speak it when alone with sailors or traders.

"But I think you are clever in other ways," she continued. "You are such a skilled fisherman, and your dancing is wonderful. And you work so hard to be good at them and pick up as much skill as you can. Not everyone is as dedicated to their passions as you are."

In a way, she was referring to herself, here. She had talents, but they seemed to come naturally and her overactive mind meant that she never really worked at building them. She had often admired Narron's quiet dedication and questioned her own apparent lack of it.

As she spoke and thought she continued with her smoothing of his feathers, stroking them into place gently.

Winters-Feather

Narron felt his face flush at Ewe's flattery. He was told that he was skilled at what he did many times before, but never quite like this.
"Thank you," Narron gratefully replied to her kind words.
He was quiet for a good moment, not knowing how to carry on the conversation as the girl's hands continued to play with his exposed feathers. It felt nice, though every once in a while he would twitch. As she did so, his eyes quietly watched her, as if asking politely if he could please read her mind. Finally, he let out a sigh as he drew himself up to his knees, facing her.

"I think they're dry enough, now," he said as he placed a hand on her knee.
"Do you want to go now or would you rather stay here for a while longer?" he asked this question quiet seriously, as if it was an important decision. In truth, he kind of wanted to spend just a while longer in this idle and quiet place with her.

stelmarisa

Ewe had felt calmed as she groomed Narron's wings, her mind in a rare state of peace. She was still relaxed from his massage, and sitting here in the sun returning the favour was producing a soporific effect on her hyperactive mind.

She smiled fondly as he sat up and touched her, considering his question. Staying here did sound so attractive, in their private little hideaway.
"Let's stay here for a little longer."

She leaned forwards and placed her hands on his shoulders, kissing him softly.

Winters-Feather

Ewe's soft lips against his rather startled Narron.
"Okay," he murmured with a surprised grin on his face as his arms expertly found their way around her waist.
Her kiss was sweet and inviting, sending a shiver of pleasure down his spine. The man eagerly returned it with a quiet groan before he buried his face in the nape of her neck.
The man gave her a look that seemed to ache as he wrapped around the young woman even tighter.

"Ewe," he said in a pained voice as he kissed her gently on the neck.
"You're too much for me."
Even if she was or she wasn't, he wouldn't really have it any other way.
However, he felt conflicted. Narron wanted to tackle her to the ground and continue where they had left off. So what was preventing him? Of course he knew why.
Keep things at a slower pace, that's the way he was. No, he had told himself that before, but the truth was that was usually with others he didn't know so well; Ewe he had known and had been friends with since... forever. But maybe that was why, Narron thought as he tried to convince himself, that  he had to control himself.

stelmarisa

Ewe sighed as Narron's arms slipped around her and he returned her kiss, welcoming the return of their physical contact. She tangled her fingers into his hair as they embraced and gave herself over to the electricity that ran through her as he turned his attention to her neck.

"Me?!" Ewe tried to sound shocked, but her words were belied by a giggle and the shiver that ran through her as Narron's soft lips touched her skin.
"You're the one who's all... " she paused, trying to concentrate. "All wonderful kisses and addictive touches." She closed her eyes dreamily, her body arched in towards him. "No, you are too much, Narron."

She opened her eyes and met his, a spark of daring lighting up her face. Taking his hands in hers she drew backwards slowly, unfolding from her kneeling position. She tugged him down towards her as she settled onto the soft grass before him. Long legs stretched out before her, she released Narron's hands and propped herself up, looking to see if he would follow her lead.

Winters-Feather

OOC: Another thing- wings probably add on a lot of the overall weight of aperson don't they?

IC:

Narron could feel his face grow hot at her seductive words.
"Oh," he said simply as his eyes widened a little as she laid herself down and pulled him on top of her. It hadn't crossed his mind that she had wanted this. Naturally, he propped himself up by his arms and knees so that he wasn't crushing her body under his. The man took in sharp breathes as he looked down at her. He looked at her longingly, and his body seemed to tremble slightly. Still, his eyebrows narrowed in conflict and the corners of his mouth pursed together.

"Are you sure, Ewe?" Narron asked quickly and quietly, "I love you; it's okay. You don't have to..."
The man's sentence lost it's trail as his mind felt blank and his mouth dry.

stelmarisa

((Hum, I guess they would. On that note, I wonder if their bones would be less dense, to enable them to fly? Although if that were the case they'd probably be quite brittle... hmm. ))

Ewe face flushed as she lay beneath Narron, her eyes reflecting the lust that was surprising even her. Her breathing was heavy and ragged as she raised herself up to kiss him when his words trailed off. The taste of his lips, swollen from their kissing, served to assure her of her desire.

"I know I don't have to." She trailed a finger down his chest, touching him ever so lightly. "I want to." Her eyes were wide and sincere, a hint of pleading within them.

Winters-Feather

OOC: Feel free to black out or fast forward or not.. lol, whatever makes you comfortable. Also, I dunno haha

IC:

Narron eagerly returned her kiss. In a way, he was surprised by her behavior; this was a side of Ewe that he had never seen before. The man knew that this was a turning point for them; things would never quite be the same after this. It both terrified and allured him as his brown eyes stared deeply into hers. His heart practically skipped a beat as she pulled away to speak. Ewelani had only uttered a few words, but those words and her gentle touch were enough for him to be persuaded and to cast aside his doubts. Narron shifted his weight a bit so that he was able to maintain his balance while he grasped onto her smaller and more delicate  hand.
"All right, then," he agreed before  leaning in to kiss her on the lips, again.

As he did so, Narron squeezed her hand a little before letting his roam across her body. He did so more boldly this time, as he caressed her breasts, her soft belly, and her hips. His hand strayed down towards Ewelani's right thigh as his lips  began to explore her body as well. They trailed a path straight down from her neck, to  just over her heart ,to her belly button, and finally to her left hip. He wanted to lay her with a thousand kisses, if he could. Narron shifted his body so that his face was now pressed against hers. As he smoothly rolled down her cotton shorts, he kissed Ewelani passionately on the lips as he murmured her name in her ear, as if to reassure her that everything would be okay before he entered her with a finger.

stelmarisa

Ewe closed her eyes as Narron kissed her again, and sighed as his hands explored her body. Although she was nearly as tall as him, she suddenly felt very small and delicate in his arms, unsure of what was expected of her. She felt safe though, knowing that Narron would never hurt her or make her feel bad, whatever happened. As his lips drifted over her skin she let out a small moan, her skin tingling where they had touched her.

As Narron moved back up to her face, Ewe found herself clinging tightly to him, arms wrapped tightly around him. Her legs parted a little as he pushed away her shorts and she wriggled out of them smoothly. His next move took her by surprise though, and she gasped as his finger entered her. She felt the wave of pleasure rush through her as her muscles contracted around him and she clung closer, a single word on her lips.

"Narron."

OOC: It's completely up to you how you want to take it from here, I'm totally comfortable either way =)

Winters-Feather

Narron moaned at the mention of his name, gasping as Ewe's fingers dug into his skin. Under normal circumstances, it would have probably hurt, but now it only added to the intense sensation he was feeling. There was something in the way Ewe's body reacted, the way she moaned and reacted positively to his movements that was incredibly satisfying, yet it also turned him on even more. The way she called out his name didn't help much, either. Though she closed her eyes sometimes, his were always watching her face, taking in the moments as they came. As he slipped in a second finger, he began to whisper sweet nothings. Narron called out Ewelani's name and told her she was beautiful. Part of it was because of his own desire, but he found himself also doing it to continually reassure her, if not himself. It was strange how he felt nervous.

After a while when he wasn't able to bear it  much longer, Narron slowly pulled his fingers out, shiny and covered with some blood. He whipped them on his trousers before finally taking his pants and the cloth he wore underneath them off. He shivered in his nakedness and sat up, pulling the young woman into his lap. His eyes staring directly into hers as he removed the wreath of disarranged flowers from her head. Silently, his hands slid down to her hips as his member slipped inside of her.

----

Narron laid underneath Ewe, his arms around her waist as his face was buried in her neck. He was still nude, not having bothered to put his clothes on, yet. Out of the corner of his eyes, he watched as the sun finished setting. His chest rose and fell as he panted, his body soaked with sweat and his shoulders still containing marks from where Ewe had accidently scratched him. His hair was mussed and the sharp smell of sex clung to him. The man couldn't wipe off the silly grin that was on his face as he gave Ewe a lazy kiss in the neck.

"I love you," Narron murmured sincerely as he played with  a strand of her hair. He would have said something else, but then his stomach growled loudly. The man couldn't' help but to give an embarrassed laugh as he shifted their weight so that she was beside him.
He scratched the  back of his head as he stared off into the sparkling pool.
"We ought to get you back home," he said, the light sparkling in his eye. Though he said that, he didn't want to take her back. He wanted to fall asleep and hold her in. But he was hungry, and it was getting late... Her moms might start to worry.

OOC: It feels kinda odd writing this while my roomie is blasting the christian music station xD

stelmarisa

OOC: I can imagine xD But it was a very classy post!

Ewe lay atop Narron, still holding tight to his arms. She felt overwhelmed and drained, but calm, her mind quietly free from worry or concern. Her hair had come loose of its bunches and was tangled around her face, brushing against Narron's as she lay beside him. She was warm in the last rays of the sun, though her skin was cooling where it was covered in a soft sheen of sweat. Her breathing was slowing as they lay there, with Narron's arms tight around her, and she let her mind wander.

Their lovemaking had brought with it a host of new feelings and experiences. Her nerves had several times got the better of her and left her anxious, deferring to Narron's skill and apparent confidence. The pain had surprised her, dying down as quickly as it had flared and fading into an intense pleasure that had radiated throughout her body. Now that it was over she was unsure of her emotions, knowing only that she never wanted to leave this spot.

It was with a quiet moan that she allowed Narron to shift her to his side.
"I love you too," she murmured in return, kissing his shoulder. She sat up when he spoke again, examining the blood that streaked her thighs.

"I suppose we should... I wish we could stay here."