Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Plots with a mad, evil professor?

Started by Wild, November 09, 2015, 11:05:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wild

Hello everyone!

Meet my mad, evil Professor, Frank N. Stein.

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=19825.msg267073#msg267073

He lives in Zantaric and has his own secret lab in his basement. For his inventions to work, he will obviously need someone to test them for him - so if anyone has a character they wish to send in his path, feel free to send them my way.

I am open for all kinds of plots, and also for suggestions, so don't be shy ^^

(OoC: I should also let you guys know that he never kills characters played by other roleplayers, unless the other roleplayer insists. He may accidentally kill an NPC now and then though...)

josephalexandre

Soo...

I have this charming fellow and I'm not afraid to use him. XP.

Jokes aside, it would be a shame never to have these two get involved, wouldn't it? Do you want us to plot out their relationship from the very beginning, or do we start with Igor already being his hired assistant? I'm fine with either. :)

Wild

*Sarcastic wolf whistle*  Oh these two are ADORABLE - a match made in heaven, don't you think?

I have decided to set up Master with a house in Zantaric to secure him peace and quiet to perform his experiments.

Feel free to have your Igor already being his assistant, it works well with me ^^

Nightmare

What are the chances your Professor would be willing to pay someone to kidnap and deliver "assistants" for his experiments? If so, take a look at my character Kira. So long as he payed well, she wouldn't care what he needed her targets for. How the plot would actually work out, I'm not 100% sure, but I'm sure we can come up with something. Also, she's already based in Zantaric, so it wouldn't be hard for her to find a reason to come across him.

Wild

My Professor is a sinfully wealthy man, and he is willing to pay handsomely for "assistants". He cares little for where they are from, as long as they are pretty. He also cares little for what methods are used in the kidnapping, as long as they don't ruin the good looks of his subjects ^^

I am going to start a thread in Zantaric, called Professor Frank N. Stein's Office, and leave it as an open thread where his customers can come and leave. When the first "assistants" show up, we can have separate threads in his basement. It is up to each "assistant" to decide what effects the Professor's inventions will have on them. He will note down the effects in his notebook, all in the name of science.