Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Bad Habits Die Hard [m]

Started by Draconian, September 16, 2016, 04:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

Serenity sighed, "I did. Thats why I'm walking the puppies," she crosses her arms over her chest as they continued, pouting. Another sigh and she cast Tamina a look, "what are you in charge of?"

DragonSong

She snorted. Of course Darius was putting off making a real decision. "Lots of things," she responded vaguely, hoping Serenity would drop it.

Draconian

Serenity gave a dejected nod before turning away, her shoulders slumped forward and for the rest of the walk she was quiet. Dismissed, Serenity played with her fingers while rhey walked and she was never so pleased to see the familiar building when they looked back around.

A little hesitant smile and Serenity gave Tamina a polite bow, "thank you for walking with me, I apologize for interrupting you and being a burden."

DragonSong

"Yeah, uh...it's fine." Tamina scratched Sin's head when the jackal leaned against her side, panting, and cleared her throat. "Just- quit apologizing, alright? If you do something you actually need to be sorry for, I'll tell you."

Draconian

Serenity frowned.

"I... alright," a quiet noise and she ducked her head forward, "I... Would you just like for me to leave you alone?" She said softly, voice gentle and curious, "I can avoid talking with you if you would prefer it."

DragonSong

She dragged a hand down her face and resisted the urge to groan. Great, just great. Darius would kill her if she made the kid even more apologetic.

"You're fine, ki- Serenity. I just- I'm not the most sociable person, alright? Don't take it personally."

Draconian

Serenity gave a forced little smile and nodded.

"I... " she frowned, "alright. Thank you for the walk though," Serenity rubbed her hands together and smiled, "I'll return the Pups to Master Darius now. Thats okay, right?"

DragonSong

"Yeah, yeah." Tamina waved her off with a last pat for Ifrit and Sin.

Draconian

Serenity wasn't sure if Tamina just had no patience, no patience for her or if she was just prickly all the time. She rubbed her bare belly, fingers scratching at her side before she turned her hands to the dogs heads and scratched at their ears. 

She let herself in, pushing the door to Darius's office open and popping her head in with a bright smile, "We didnt get lost," She announced, then looked down at her foot, "I hurt myself though, I didn't know rocks could be so sharp."

DragonSong

Darius glanced up, blinking as he tried to focus. "What-"

His eyes flicked to her bare feet and he sighed. "Gods and demons," he muttered. "Didn't Mina think to get you shoes?"

Draconian

There was a pout and she tried to tuck her bare feet behind themselves. It didn't work so well for obvious reasons and she moved her hands behind her back and ducked her head down. "I... I'm sorry, I didn't think of that. I never really got to go outside before so..." She trailed off, not really wanting to explain that living pampered in a harem her whole life meant that usually, she didn't wear shoes.

It was odd wearing clothes that covered everything - her master had said that just because he couldn't use her, didn't mean he wasn't going to look. She took a few steps into Darius's office and smiled at him hesitantly before she let her palms press to her legs. "I... The pup's are back," She nodded and started to walk backwards, "Unless you need something of me I could go?"

DragonSong

"Ah." Darius blinked. "Well...as you will. Try to scrounge up some proper clothes for yourself, if you like."