Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

To Help a "Dragon" (OPEN) (M?)

Started by Sheshia, March 08, 2017, 07:14:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheshia

It had been a cloudy day for most of the day actually. The for has made everything covered in mildew and as a result made the air a bit chily and making the surrounding area have a think white almost in see through mist encasing it.
Salvia was enjoying the weather and just the chill in general. It made her feel as though She was recently home a little into the night relaxing and playing cards with her father. The only problem was it dampened the wood and other Fire starting materiaal around.

Salvia looked at the arm She had stolen Well more like torn of a bandit a while back who was also wondering the woods. Her mouth watered She shake her head, there was no telling where the person had been So it would be safe to eat it cooked just in case.
However the sound of someone rapidly approaching made her dweil from thoughts as she looks around to see where it was coming from. Before she knew it she was being held down by the same theif whose arm She torn off. His only arm was holding her hands behind her back and he was stopping more like kneveling on her wings and tail which was lashing like crazy, "Gotcha now pretty dragon!" The person screams and laughs loudly, "How about I return your favor and cut off one of your arms also?!" The man laughs even more. It was obvious he was dying from blood lose at this point. The best thing She could do now was sit this out and wait to see what happns. Cursing the fog and the trees for ruiming her senses.

MasonWolfy

Cloudy days were okay in the books of an older dragon, it was flying through the thick fog that was the dangerous part, so he had to resort to the traveling method of the locals. Oh how Ovekus disliked the thought of treading on the same level as them, it was bad enough in the city.

He was walking on a path nearby, taking a few glimpses around as he focused on the book in his large claw. It was about elemental spirits and how they affected the world around them. He was just turning the page when he heard the yelling of the bandit. He slammed the book shut and pocketed it into one of the many pouches on his harness, getting down low and sneaking close enough where he could see the situation. A bandit holding a... half dragon? maybe? He didn't care. With a grin he sank back into the fog and stood up, using his magic to make his eyes and mouth glow brighter than usual, enough for the bandit and dragon girl to see.

With a loud and deep voice he spoke up. "My my, what do we have here, I thought I smelt the blood or mortals within my fog." he smiled, making the glowing face in the fog make a creepy grin, showing rows of razor teeth in the image... " Oh, if it isn't one of the vermin of these woods. the trees spoke ill if you recently, as they do with others like yourself." Imitate a spirit of the woods, check.

Sheshia

The bandit looks around his concentration lowered. When he sees a glowing face un the fog he screams ans lets go of Salvia jumping off her and starts to run. Who takes her opportunity and knocks the bandit over and leaves him to get up and run away. He was probably going to die anyways as she thought before.

She turns to the face and smiles, "Thank you for your help dragon." She looks at the bandit, "He sort of had that coming if you ask me." She looks at him twitch a bit before reberting her attention to the face, "My name is Salvia. I have never seen you before, what is your name?"

Usually she was hesitant to talking to openly with others but since he was a dragon and supposedly her kim who just helped her out a bit she guessed that he was an okay dragon. Not to mention she can tell just by the slight smell and the feeling of magic. She was a being of magi after all so she had some feelingg of it but not as much as the natural magic users.

MasonWolfy

The glowing face disappeared from the fog, replaced by the laughter of the dragon as he came forward, exposing his large black scaled body to the human dragon hybrid thing. " I am Ovekus, my dear... and it is not a problem. I simply did what any other traveler would have done... that is if they had the courage to face an one armed bandit. Humph!" Black flames ejected from his nostrils, licking the cold air. "I'm half tempted to give chase, but I've already had some deer and fish on the way here."

He let out a groan and laid on his belly, crossing his arms in front of him. "So what is a being like yourself doing out here? I've seen other dragons but none this far from the mountains or the kingdom's capital." He asked, scratching an itch on his neck. now that he was closer, Salvia can see that his scales were large enough to be small dinner plates or the pauldrons of a warrior.

Sheshia

What was she doing out her this far away from the capital? Salvia thinks deeply for a sexond. She was definitely not going back to her father. He would yet at her for taking so long. He would probably be drunk by then. "I actually don't know at this point. Father is gonna be pretty pissed that I'm still out here for so long. With any luck he'd be drunk and passed out on the couch in a few hours."

She sits down, "So yeah I have nothing else to do right now. But I'm just taking a break from the Colosseum and finding the freedom a lot better then fighting there. What about you Ovekus?"

MasonWolfy

He chuckled, a dragon held down by the rules of their father? That's something new to add to his list of stories, now a Colosseum fighting dragon on the other hand. "I do not know either to envy you or you should envy all of dragon kind. for us, you are on your own as soon as you take flight for the first time." He wasn't lying, of course it entirely depended on the dragons in the area.

"As for myself, I was going to the thunderblacks, back to my den. However, this fog goes so high I can not fly through without clipping my wings on the tops of trees for flying too low." He shook his feathered wings as he spoke, showing off several spots where the feathers had been pulled or torn away, leaving the softer flesh beneath them exposed. "Besides, trying to fly and read is much harder than it sounds."

Sheshia

"Well the thing is that my father and the colosseum is the only thing I know. Raised in there practically. So actually leaving it forever is a scary concept surprisingly." Salvia laughs. Cant belive I just said that about the Colosseum where you can get killed.

"Though reading a good book is fine and all. But shouldn't that have went through your mind that reading while flying is never the best thing to do. The next thing you'll know is you get a eagle in your face." she looks at Ovekus's wibgs, "Never heard of the thunderbacks though. Nor many other kingdoms. What are they?"

MasonWolfy

Wow, she's really out of the loop. He lowered his right claw and tapped away at the rock, that was conveniently there, thinking how to explain these things... and in cold weather. "how about this, Let us set up a camp fire and I can answer your questions. I tend to stay way from some kingdoms so, my knowledge is very limited on some of those." He turned his head, and noticed the downed tree to his side, dead... almost a year, that will do.

He stood up and lifted both his claws, coming down on the tree several times, breaking it into many pieces he could throw into the fire. "Hurm! There we go." He lifted a few and put them in a small pile, opening his maw and letting loose a torrent of black fire, changing to the normal color of fire when igniting the wood. Now with a fire made and extra wood on hand, he laid back down, causing the ground to shake as he did so. "Now, the Thunderblacks, they are the mountains nearby, filled with dragons, monsters and small isolated villages. I just so happen to have a small den in one of the many scattered caves... As for other kingdoms... well, which do you want to know? coming from a Colosseum, you have probably heard of their names when your opponents are announced."

Sheshia

"Yeah well about that." Salvia scratches her head, "The only thing I dud was watch them and cacel everything out. Though what is Serpinety? It sounds pretty nice there." Salvia watches the fire. It was pretty nice. Not that she was too cold or anything, just a bit chilly thats all. She grabs the arm the torn off the bandit and strts to eat bits of it while watching the flames leap and dance.

"Also why does Connalth outlaw magic? Its not all bad just the person whonuses it is back. Magic is healing and if used correctly very useful."

MasonWolfy

"Serendipity, a lovely and very fertile kingdom north of this land, The people are strangely weak to iron, but simply being born within their borders makes one a citizen. they're fairly peaceful but I've only been there when I was a young drake." He chuckled to himself a little bit, it was also the land of where he met a lovely dragoness... a few years younger bit a lovely sight. He coughs to himself, getting his thoughts away from that and back to Salvia's questions.

He scowled at the word Connlaoth, he seemed to get a bit grumpy with this subject in general. "Connlaoth's grand duke and his posse of magic hating pigs just hate magic in general. They see it as an impurity and seek to destroy every ounce of it through political or lawful means... I only visited there once... and as soon as I casted a light spell to read in the dark, I had the town guard, mage hunting soldiers and Mordecai soldiers at my throat." He seems to have a lot to say about the area. "And if that isn't enough, There's now a civil war going on in that land. I do hope the mages and magic sympathizers win... it's an uphill conflict but one they can triumph over with a little..." he paused trying to find a word. "magic... by my brother's libido, strike me down for conjuring up such a terrible joke."