Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Claptrap's Page o' plotting

Started by Tacocat86, March 06, 2017, 10:48:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tacocat86

(insert witty or dramatical opening line)

Great, now that that's out of the way, I have recently gained more time with which to Rp with, and I felt that some of my characters just weren't getting the love the were owed, So here is my list (of characters I even have ideas for):

Ythafk: A massive stone golem that I imagine being in bad situations due to a mutual misunderstanding or strange encounters due to its childlike mind. Or maybe someone wants it for the enchanted gems its body produces.

Iolo: Another character that might get into a sticky situation due to a lack of communication. However, Iolo is very hostile, and there might be some interesting battle sequences to be played out.

Vaughn: Now, Vaughn is the kind of character to be easily manipulated, as long as he thinks it could bring him glory in some kind. He is actually open to most kinds of plots. From long dialogue based interactions, to short action sequences. Really he'd be up for nearly anything.

Creed: My latest character is actually constricted to Connlaoth for the most part, Creed is an Ex-military man forced into the mercenary's life after he was left. What made it worse, is that he was actually at a decent rank when he left. I think it would be interesting to have him meet any current military personnel, or someone that might recognize him from his days as a Major. He could also just be hunted down by former enemies or really whatever.

detectiveryan

All your characters sound really cool! I've only got one character thus far because I'm still really new to the world here, but she's really versatile. Maybe they could do some kind of dungeon crawl together on a grand hunt for treasure or to slay a legendary beast!

Tacocat86

Why not combine the two ideas? A dungeon chock full of monsters and treasure would be right up Vaughn's alley. If you'd like, I can pm you, and we can hammer out the details.

detectiveryan

Sounds great to me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk