Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

..... The Savior Cometh! ....... [Dris]

Started by Anonymous, October 26, 2009, 01:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

The city was bustling as if it were larger than it was. The bustling was however soon interrupted. A man ran into the streets, yelling "He's coming! He is coming! Make way! The Savior approaches!" He yelled, running through the streets as people backed up, allowing him to pass, thinking that he was a complete lunatic.

It is 5 years after Zero was born, though he is actually the age of fifteen. As people started to go back to what they were doing, a tall man, taller than the average man, walked through the crowd. He wore an unusual set of clothing: A strange helmet-like mask covered his face and a majority of his head. He wore a cape, leather gloves, and the most bizarre of clothing. There was a ghostly chill in the air, almost as though the man were not exactly human. People stared at him as he strolled past. Who was this man? On the back of his cape was a large, Golden 'Z' which, if you did not know who he was, was just a codename for him. His real name, was in fact, Zero. The same as the great weredragon God of Ice. Who was this Zero? If you did not study weredragon prophecies, you would not know that he was the savior of all races. The fate of the future was in his hands, all races would depend on him for insuring that they all survived.

There was muttering amongst the city's people. Who was this wack-job? Why did he hide his face? Why was he here?

Anonymous

It was another day. Another boring old day. Cards twisted this way and that, moving from one hand to the other without being seen, sprung back and forth. He sat in a corner, watching everything that happened with a sharp eye. A few kids stopped in front of him in awe. He was after all an entertainer. He stood and walked toward the kids. The kids shrunk back in fear at first, but when the man began doing card tricks, they started laughing and watching with wide-eyes.

He heard shouting from far away, and it was a bit strange when he heard the words. He told the kids to run go off before sitting back down. He saw a man run past, shouting strange things that did not really make sense to Daeliius Flaersan. He sighed, strange things happened, he was never one to make sense of them. He was after all, the card magician, and only the card magician. Just then a strange looking man walked by him. Curiousity sparked by the strange clothes, Dae ran after him. "Hey! Who are you there?"

Anonymous

Zero stopped, turning to face him. "That is a good question, I must admit, who are any of us? Do we even exist? Is this entire world nothing but an illusion? If you can truly answer these questions and be sure of the answer, I can tell you now: You would be more worthy of being the savior of all than even I am." Zero said, rather deep he was as well. He clasped his hands behind his back as he watched the man, as though watching his reaction. And the ghostly aura about Zero seemed to grow more into a type of fog-like aura that was unseen by anyone but you knew it was there somehow.

Anonymous

It was a good question. Also, the answer was quite difficult. Because it was different for every person. This man obviously had some smarts. Whoever he was, he seemed to have a ghostly appearence. "Well now, that is a difficult question," Dae cocked his head. "I am who I am, dispite my weaknesses and my strengths." He paused. "The thing is, if the entire world was an illusion, then couldn't it just be that just be what you think, couldn't it just be YOUR illusion?"

Anonymous

"I'm impressed, you seem to have said exactly what I had been thinking..." He said, smirking behind his mask. "I've asked countless people that very same question, and it took most of them at least several minutes before formulating an answer. You'd make a grand advisor to me one day..." He said with a nod, before turning and started to walk once more.

Anonymous

Dae watched the man walked a few feet before he formulated a good sentence. It was not that he had not formed any good sentences, just he had formed too many. He sighed and jogged after the odd looking fellow. "Well now, I have a question for you." Dae said. "Why is it that we people lie?"

Anonymous

"That is also a very good question, let me answer with a few of my own: Why does the sun shine and then set after so many hours? Why do animals of certain species only mate for one season a year and others mate at random times? How would we survive if we did not lie? For if all of us always told the truth, some people would have eventually caused some trouble and thus got killed for it." Zero said with confidence in his voice.

Anonymous

That was a good answer. In part it was basically what he said, but it was missing some of the point. Dae nodded thoughtfully. "true, true, all of the answers to those questions seem to answer my question. But the thing is," Dae caught up and stood next to the man. "We lie because we don't know the difference between lie and truth anymore, we lie because its the one thing that we can do." He looked around. "You see, how can you know that I didn't lie with what I just said, or what you said? Its part of human nature, and if you don't lie, then you cannot be the savior."

Anonymous

"Hmmm," he began, then asked "How would you know if I was lying, for I'm afraid I myself cannot lie, for I am of weredragon blood, and weredragon law states that if you can lie and not feel pain because of it, then you have no soul." He said, equally as thoughtfully.

Anonymous

"That may be for you, but not for most other species, us humans, elves, much much more." Dae said. "You can't predict what we do, even if you can see the future." He looked around again. "You can't change the future no matter how hard you try, if a war is going to happen, then it is going to happen." He sighed. "You may be unable to lie, but you will find that besides you, most all everyone else lies."

Anonymous

"That may be true, but you know I, will of course, mean true then, when I say that I am indeed, the savior." He said, as though in a 'That's that.' voice. And thus he asked "Young man, what would you think, of being my advisor? You seem to have decent intelligence about you..." He said, tilting his head as he studied the young man who walked beside him.

Anonymous

"When you say I have a decent mind, do you mean compared to yours?" Dae smiled. "But of course I would, if not just for a few days." He paused, " I would like to see how you run things, how you might be if you truly are the savior."

Anonymous

Zero nodded, "Very well, then, if the time you have available is only a few days to be my advisor, then so be it. An advisor you will be, then." He said, holding out his hand for Dae to shake. "Now, formal business would require names. I am Zero."

Anonymous

(ooc:// How did Zero know Dae's name?)

"Well then Zero, I must say, you are quite a fellow," Dae said. "I must also say, that though you may be the savior, but you have a lot to learn, far more then what you already know."

Dae puts his hand forward and in turn shakes Zero's hand. It was an agreement there. "Now now, what now?"

Anonymous

((He doesn't, he's still waiting for Dae to introduce himself... I just used his name. :P))

"Currently, I am looking for recruits for my army." He said, deciding not to comment on the 'You have a lot to learn.' phrase. "My father, Ziggy, told me about a coming evil..... I'm not sure who or what it is yet, but I know it must be pretty bad if I'm meant to save everyone from it...." He said, rather thoughtfully.

Anonymous

Daeliius listened to Zero and nodded. "Well now, if an evil is coming, then it is best to get an army, but make sure there aren't any people there that could end up destroying you before you "save" the people." He paused." I'm Daeliius, by the way."