Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Innocence Turned in a Different Direction((Lady))

Started by Anonymous, May 01, 2010, 10:08:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

'Kinda tired. Isn't there a place to stay around here?'

Oliver walked the streets, which were full of people, despite the dimming evening lights. Some of the crowd started heading home to their families, to eat dinner and have a good night sleep. However, he was on the street. He didn't live on the streets, he was a wanderer, you could say. He looked at the crowd, knowing something was different about them than himself. He wondered where they all were going. After all, there were so many different kinds of people here. He wondered if he seemed out of place. Surrounded by dark colors and fading light, his white hair and pale skin seemed terribly different. It was almost as if he were glowing in a dark room. He sighed. He thought to himself, 'I should try to find a hotel or something. It's going to get late soon. ' He looked around absently, and entered the first hotel-looking building he saw. Well, of course he didn't know much about how hotels are supposed to look, for he was living in a forest for many years, but he heard someone saying something about staying there for the night and decided to enter.

The dimly lit interior and people milling about caused him to blink in surprise for a moment, then he thought to himself, 'Well, just do what other people are doing. You'll fit in.' He saw a man go up to another and ask for a room. Oddly, the man asked the question, "male or female"? And the man replied, "Male". What? Wasn't it obvious that the man wasn't a girl? Then, the man asking for a room gave an amout of money to the other and walked off in a pointed direction. So, he guessed he must do the same. He walked up in the same manner the last man had, and the conversation repeated itself in a similar manner. The man looked at him oddly for a moment, and said, "alright then. I'll point you in the direction of the room you are to go to..." He gave directions, and oddly, a name, and Oliver was off. He wondered why the man had said a name. Perhaps he was borrowing someone's room? Hm. No bother. He opened the door to the room sofly, entering slowly. He stood, looking around, then looked out a small window at the city. Ah a nice veiw! Little did Oliver know, however, that the name said had more meaning than he thought...

Anonymous

He hadn't been expecting anyone today. All his regulars had either already cme for the week... Or it was past their vsiting hours. So when Clair came down the staircase and called out to him... Fade was confused to say the least.

"Fade, darling - a client has come for you." she nodded and watched as he stood from his seat beside a girl with a set of elaborately designed muffins she had been about to share - a shame, they looked nice too! But no matter, Fade dusted down his blue bathrobe and made his way past Clair, up the creaky staircase and back to his room. The door was closed, so the little wolven took a moment to run his hands through his hair, and tail - before he entered.

The sight that greeted him was a strange one. A man with silky-shiny, white hair and a pretty set of wings had his back turned to Fade and the door. He was looking out the window... Fade did that, before he went to sleep every night! You cold see the forest in the distance from here, it was comforting to Say the least.  So he shut the door softly behind him, striding over to the double bed in the centre of the room.

"Evening!" he said, pulling his robe down to expose his pale chest more as he lay back on the satin sheets, flicking his tail absently, he wanted to see this man's face! Wings were somethig new! Fade was more used to old men and the ocasiona young soldier looking for somethng different. So he led off with his usual line shifting so that his head hung off the foot of the bed, raising one knee and lifting his arms to twine his fingers through his silver tresses.

"What would you like tonight, good sir?" he asked, his tail swinging back and forth lazily, the fabric of his robe slipping down to reveal more thigh than was really neccissary but, this was Fade's job. And he was good at it!

Anonymous

Oliver turned quickly, looking rather startled at the voice he heard. He relaxed a little.  Hm, another occupant? He hadn't expected that. He saw that the man had a tail. He didn't find this as odd as most people, because, after all, he had a set  of wings. At the same time, he found it a good thing that he probabaly wouldn't be considered odd. He nodded a greeting as he watched who he guessed was Fade, for the man had said that name, lay on the bed. He didn't seem to notice the bathrobe slipping a bit. He tilted his head a little. His very light skin, having no scars or marks, with his wings and very blue eyes made him look like some sort of angel that, for some reason, had flown in here. His eyes were curious, and at the same time cautious. He wasn't sure what to do. He didn't understand what the man was talking about. 'What would he like'? Was he trying to sell something? What? He wondered if there was something that he wasn't understanding here. His white wings folded neatly behind him, he said quietly, "I'm sorry, but what do you mean? I don't understand..." He nervously ran a hand through his hair. He hoped he had not sounded stupid by asking such a question. He walked slowly over, standing next to the side of the bed.  

Oliver studied him briefly. Hm, he was different than the humans. He said, in a polite tone of voice, "And, excuse me for my lack of knowledge, but is your name 'Fade'? My name is Oliver, if you'd like to know." He brushed an unruly hair out of his face, looking a bit embarassed at his ignorance. He didn't like not knowing things, and that's why he liked to observe people; to find out what he didn't know.

Anonymous

As the man turned, Fade's expression brightened a little. He was young, and he was pretty cute too! The Wolven rolled onto his stomach now, kicking up his legs, and letting his tail flick once more. His eyes were the most interesting part, for they stood out from the rest of his face. His hair - looked really soft. Fade wanted to touch it! Yet he knew he would get a chance to much later. For now, he frowned at the question. Did he want to play a game?

That was okay! Fade was used to that! He sat up as the man neared him, asking for confirmation on his name. Fade merely nodded, silver hair falling over his eyes. "Yes! I'm Fade." Oliver, huh? He'd known an Oliver once, a thief who had helped him when he was living downtown. But he had red hair and green eyes, and he was nowhere near as pretty as this Oliver! "Nice to meet you!" He laughed once.

Aw, when he ran his hands through his hair. Fade couldn't take it anymore. He stood from the bed and closed the distance between them, lifting his hands to the brilliant white tresses and running them through. Oh, yes - his hair was soft! Fade liked it. He knew that Oliver wasn't human, and he figured he was an angel of some sort. He sure looked like it. Fade tilted his head - was that even.. moral? He was a Peach, and that meant satisfying his clients, but.. if Oliver was an angel.. was he really allowed to let Oliver.. have his way with Fade?

He shook his head. If that was Oliver wanted, Fade was not going to ruin it for him. He grinned then, and leaned up to nip the pale skin on the angel's collar bone. Before he skipped back a step, the grin still in place. "Well, Mister-Oliver-sir." He nodded and slipped behind the angel, placing a hand on his back between his wings. "What would you like, sir?" He repeated, his hands going in circles, like some sort of massage, with his mischievous grin spread widely on his face.

Anonymous

Oliver relaxed. He seemed like a friendly person, this Fade. Didn't seem like he was mean or bad at all. That was good. He looked confused when Fade stood and ran his hands through his hair, standing very still. He didn't have the slightest of an idea as to why he did that, but he didn't reallly care. He guessed it was because his hair was soft or something. He had no idea what was going on, but he figured he should just go along with it. After all, perhaps this was something people did. He glanced behind him as Fade moved, his eyes watchful. He felt Fade's hands on his back, and was very confused, but his face didn't show it. His wings extended only slightly as a reaction. Such confusion.

Then, he tilted his head slightly as he felt Fade's hands moving in circles on his back. It felt pleasant in a way. But, he wished he could understand why all this was going on. He had a feeling it would just get more confusing, though. He said, in the same quiet voice, "Um.....I still don't understand. Is there something I should want?"

Anonymous

Something he should want? Well.. he was in a brothel, so Fade hoped so! He chuckled to himself though. Assuming that he wanted to play a game, and he had no issues with that, none at all! He tried to think of the last man who had touched him like this, and he knew that it sure beat chocolate. That was messy and uncomfortable, but Fade had to pretend to enjoy it. This - to him, anyway - was far better.

He moved his hands lower, still massaging Oliver's muscles and watching the wings as they moved seemingly on their own, catching in the moonlight glow. They looked almost erethal. He was struck with a moment of envy, but he shook it off, his tail twitching as if in protest. Absently, he lifted a hand to stroke the soft white feathers, marveling at their feel. Soft and delicate, yet there was something about them that just...

"Do you like that, Mister-Oliver-Sir?" He asked, his hands continuing their route of tiny circles. Pressing harder in some places where he felt the tense muscles. His ears flickered as he took in Oliver's aura. He was indeed confused - maybe that was why he was here! Fade had satisfied curiosities plenty of times. He was sure, he'd left the 'confused' ones sure of what they wanted from now on. He prided himself in that!

'Fade, darling. Starting without us?'

Fade rolled his eyes heavenward at the Spirit's words. He wasn't in the mood for this now. So he chose not to reply, pinning his ears back to avoid hearing them again. Even though they resorted to telepathic means of communication. He didn't like it. He ignored them as they pulled at the back of his mind.

His hands went to Oliver's hips, and he pushed the angel down on the bed, hovering over him before settling in his lap. Fade wound his arms around the slim shoulders. Smiling delicately at the pale face before him, a few shades lighter than his own skin tone. Not by much, but it was there.

"Come on, Mister! I'm used to confused people!" He leaned in to brush his lips along the length of the angel's jawline. "You don't need to hold back!" He smirked a little then. Hoping that Oliver would come out of his little shell.

Anonymous

Oliver continued to watch him over his shoulder, his eyes a bit curious and still with a hint of caution. He felt a hand stroke one of his wings, and he tilted his head. Hm. Interesting. He wondered if people envied his wings. He'd seen people staring at them  before, but he'd allways thought that was because they did not like them. He felt his hands go lower, but didn't seem to notice. When asked if he liked it, he replied, "It's nice...."

He was startled when he suddenly found himself on the bed. And, suddenly, he found Fade in his lap. He watched him with wide eyes as he saw Fade's arms going around his shoulders. Now he was even more confused than before. What was going on? There was obviously now something he was supposed to be understanding but failing to. Oliver said, in a voice quiet enough to be a whisper, "H-Hold back from what?" He sat very still as he did earlier, wondering what was to come next. He wondered if he had made some sort of mistake. Did the man at the counter mean something else when he asked for a room? At least this person didn't seem bad or trying to hurt him. He was just...confusing.

Anonymous

Fade blinked.

But then he grinned. Beginning to like Oliver's little game a fair bit. He shifted a little in the angel's lap, flicking his ears forward, and moving his tail to lazily brush against Oliver's side. Lifting the material of his shirt just a little. By now - his clients would at least be started with what they'd paid for, Oliver must have a fair bit of time on his hands, which was understandable, at this time.

Fade knew that the angel would probably end up spending the night here today. It was too late to be out, and someone with his looks would not be safe. Especially after he was done with Fade, he'd be tired, and not on the alert. Though the Wolven didn't doubt his strength, most Adelans had more to them than meets the eye. This man, most definitely did. Fade could almost feel it under his hands.

Really, he found Oliver to be fun! He was cute, to say the least, and it sure beat those old men. So Fade just shrugged, and settled further down in Oliver's lap, bringing his head down closer to the angel, he let his lips linger before him for just a few moments, their breath mingling, before he closed the distance, and kissed him just gently. Hopefully this was what he had been fishing for.

Anonymous

Oliver stared into Fade's eyes as he drew closer, his heart skipping a beat as their lips connected. He had never experienced such a simple thing as a kiss, and pulled away a bit quickly. He relaxed a bit again, looking very curious. "I've....never kissed anyone before...." He tilted his head. "I-I'm sorry for pulling away so quickly, I was startled..." He began to think that this guy here wasn't just there for no reason. Did he misunderstand and assume Oliver liked him...like that? He wasn't very far from Fade still, allowing them to be only an inch apart.

Anonymous

At Olvier's reaction, Fade's expression softened, and he slid off to the angel's side. His pale legs drew over the edge of the bed, and he looked at the ceiling. Thinking to himself for a moment. If Oliver was being honest, and he had truly never been kissed before, then what was he doing in a brothel? Unless he was curious and lust-lacking. Which would make sense - though Fade wondered how he had never even been kissed... with the looks he had, it seemed almost absurd.

'He's not lying, pet.'

"I didn't ask for your help!" Fade stated sharply, the spirit chuckled and fell silent in his mind, he flicked his ears and sighed heavily letting out a soft growl. He shoved into a sitting position once again. Looking at the angel for a few moments, before he ducked his head into the crook of Oliver's neck. His clients often liked this treatment, so he figured this would help a little. He brushed his teeth - just gently - over that pale skin. Tempted to ask if Oliver was - indeed - an angel. For looks could always be deceiving, something Fade had grown up with.

"So that's why you came, right?" he asked, his mouth staying where it was, one hand came up to take the angel's other shoulder, holding him in place, and continuing the movements in hopes that he'd be able to coax Oliver into staying put. "You don't need to be startled, not with me!" Fade smiled into the pale skin, continuing the brash movements.

Anonymous

Oliver's eyes followed Fade's movements carefully, his blue eyes like the sea. He really did wonder what he wasn't getting here. But, he cared less now that it seemed Fade understood his complete confusion. He didn't look unhappy much, just rather confused, but content. He was relaxed now, knowing to expect the unexpected. He shivered a little as Fade brushed his teeth gently over his skin. He sighed, letting the caution whoosh out of him in one breath. He figured he didn't need to be cautious, anyway.

Oliver said, softly, "Well...to be honest, I..." He looked away. "I don't think we're on the same page, here....I assumed this was a hotel, and this apparently isn't what I was thinking of... I'm sorry.." He looked at Fade. "But...that doesn't mean you have to go...I don't mind you being here...after all, I don't have friends..they're gone." He put his wings around Fade, like a hug in a way. "Is it okay..?"