Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Heat of the Moment (Done, Closed!)

Started by Anonymous, June 20, 2010, 03:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

He wanted to find something that was...easy for her to wear. If there was one thing that Capric, in all his oddness, all of his strangeness and different ways...it was that when you were blind, you would definitely not want to ask for help. People were proud after all...hell, just look at how he was. So very proud...and she would no doubt the same way wasn't she? In some small way but...all he could see of her was this incredibly kind and nice girl, and he was definitely taking advantage of her.

He'd pay later though so it didn't...didn't matter that much.

"Left, that tr...would be awkward." He said with a nod, remembering that it was the word would that he was looking for. Not tree. At least...he would then be good at speaking their language soon. He would have to teach her his though, it was only fair after all right. He began to turn the clothes the right way, and stepped up behind her, their bodies almost touching. He wouldn't deny this was a little...close but...he brought the clothes around one side till they were in front of her. "I-if you outstretch hands, the c-clothes are there...just will need to step into them, each facing left way." Of course he meant the right way but...

One couldn't fault him for the little speech accidents now could they?

Anonymous

"Capric?" Varali's voice rose slightly, it was still soft, but it held a commanding tone. "Right." She said slowly when she reached down and too the underneaths and pants. Pants. Varali pursed her lips at these. Pants. Never worn pants before, and she didn't think her underthings counted as pants. Oh well, close enough. Varali couldn't see herself and unless she heard snickering she'd assume she was in the right manner of dress.

"Right as in... Correct." She corrected him softly while she stepped into the pants, then smiled. "Not right as in the direction." He was a trader! She was doing him a service by correcting him! "Don't feel bad! Common is hard to grasp and it has many... double words." A bright smile and she smoothed her hands over her body to make sure everything important was covered. It felt strange and she couldn't quite grasp how the clothing looked by touching it but she didn't feel any parts out so she could only assume everything was covered.

Varali turned around and held out her arms. "How do I look? Should I do something with my hair?"

Anonymous

Uh oh, he had said another word wrong hadn't he?

He bit his lower lip and when she spoke, he blinked, tilting his head slightly. Right? What did she mean by that. Unless...it was because he had said left. Was that not the word he had been looking for? He definitely felt more and more...saddened by the fact that his common wasn't as good as he believed. Nevermind that she was doing him a great favour of course. He just...felt that he wasn't as good as he had always believed. He'd get over it of course, after all, he had this angel here with him!

"Oh...My see." He didn't even get to watch her stepping into the skimpy underwear or the pants, he was too busy trying to commit to memory how to speak correctly. If only everyone just understood his native language, things would be fine! He understood common just fine, he just...apparently couldn't speak it as well as he could understand it. Still, she cheered him up a little bit and he smiled and nodded. "It is very difficult to learn more languages...that is truth." He stepped back when she finished getting dressed, just in time for her to turn around and ask him about how she looked.

"You appear...very beautiful my desert flower." Capric managed to say, lapsing into his own language at the end. He licked his lips quickly and got a small strip of cloth from the clothes. "Here...My will put cloth over eyes to keep sand out...My think hair looks good as is." He told her as he quickly rushed behind her, slipping the cloth slowly over her eyes before tying it up very gently at the back. He didn't want to cause her any pain after all, or surprise her. The sand wouldn't be too bad, the wind would calm down as the day went on and would probably stay as a gentle breeze.

"My think you are ready for outside now. Would you like to go to oasis?" Capric asked as he stepped back from her, smiling all the while. He knew of a little flower down there that would look perfect in her hair.

Anonymous

She was appeared like a very beautiful something or other. Varali supposed that was okay. While she was curious about other peoples cultures, languages were never her strong point. Sometimes she was amazed that she managed to speak common so well, even if it completely replaced the language her parents spoke to her when she was little. No practice made her lose it. Capric was doing wonderful with common!

Sort of.

Varali smiled, hoping he could see it, even slightly. Her mouth opened to protest slightly when he moved the cloth over her eyes but she just kept silent, she could deal with it! It was to keep the sand out, though it felt strange to have a cloth keep her eyes closed for her. Varali moved her hand over her forearm to pinch, the spark of light that slowly ebbed away made her give a delighted noise, good! She could still see pain even if her eyes were closed.

Holding out a hand, "I would love to visit the oasis. I don't know what that is, so you'll have to tell me all about it when we get there!" A bright smile she wiggled he fingers and waited for him to guide her.

Anonymous

Capric hoped that she'd learn his language so they could communicate better, but his language was somewhat difficult, and he knew it was REALLY unfair to just make her learn his language and not completely...figure hers out. He'd make a more conscious effort of course to try and get better with talking but...he couldn't just forget his language. It was his language, it was his own language! His people. They'd look down upon him to say the least if he started talking all in common.

She didn't seem to mind that he was covering her eyes at least. She didn't...use them so he couldn't see how it would be a big deal, but then again she was blind so it could be a huge thing to her. He had once met a man with only one arm and where his arm had been he was incredibly sensitive about it. People couldn't even sit on his left side without the man getting angry at them. It had certainly been something. There must have been something going on because she pinched herself and made a very cute little noise that made his lips turn into a smile.

"My will say you everything about the oasis." He took her hand and could only feel his heart beat a little quicker. This was...this was all so well...he couldn't believe he was actually awake. He subconsciously pinched his own leg to see if he WAS dreaming. The little bit of pain told him that he wasn't at all. It wasn't long before they were stepping onto sand that was a little bit wetter and made them sink a bit more than normal. It was a small oasis, there were a couple very young trees that had sprouted, and a little bit of grass and plants around the edge of the water. The actual water wasn't deep at all, and it was very easy to see the bottom of the pond, which couldn't have been more than a few feet if that. "It is...lazy circle of water, with plants around edges and little trees growing...there are some big rocks near water edge too. Cactus are on far side as well..." Capric described to her as he tried to carefully get the words right. "Stand here...there is something you need have." Not the perfect way to say it but he was trying.

Letting go of her hand slowly, more or less just wanting to keep holding onto her but knowing he should let go, Capric was soon dashing around the other side of the little body of water. He went to where they left patches of flowers and cactus to grow and carefully tried to pick one of the flowers. Of course, everything out here had thorns to survive. A few scratches and one rather large pin in his arm later he was coming back to Varali with a soft white flower. With his free hand he took one of hers and gently placed the flower into her hand, helping her lift it to her nose to smell. "It only scents half as better as you do Varali." His hands and arm sort of hurt but it was well worth it to get her the flower that would forever remind him of her.

Anonymous

The mental image she got from 'lazy circle of water' made her smile and she tilted her head and rubbed her hands together when Capric moved away. She knew that she wasn't built for desert life and wasn't looking forward to when she started to overheat and sweat. Varali felt her palms another time and then turned her head towards the ground. Then there was something in her hand and she frowned at it.

It scented?

Varali tilted her head and breathed in before she lifted her other hand to touch the object in her hand. Oh, it was a flower. Of course. She laughed and shook her head, "I probably smell awful. I'm not built for... this." She extended an arm out to her side, assuming there was desert. The sun was hot for sure. Then she noticed the white, and gasped. "Capric! You hurt yourself, didn't you!" she reached for his arm, after tucking the flower in her hair and brushed her thumb over the scratches.

A frown and she faced to where she assumed where Caprics face was, in reality she was 'glaring' at his chest, but she didn't know that. "Did you do this just to find me a silly flower?"

Anonymous

He smiled rather large as she sniffed the flower and didn't seem to object to it. How could anyone object to a flower after all? It smelled really good, it was a flower! "No, you scent like flower, my promise! It is good, like flower." Capric assured her, his voice dripping with honesty as he gazed at her, smiling all the while. To him, she smelled amazing, he didn't care what she thought. She's always be perfectly angelically beautiful, and she'd always be the greatest smelling thing in the world.

But...that was just him. He was head over heels in love after all.

He blinked as he looked down to his arms. How did...she know that he was hurt? That seemed sort of odd, all things considered. She WAS blind, he knew that for sure but...how...maybe she smelled his blood? People who were blind were supposed to have really good other senses...still...to smell the blood...it wasn't like his blood was that fragrant.

Then she was angry with him, glaring at his chest. That little bit helped to alleviate the fear but at the same time...she was still kinda mad with him. He found it sort of...amusing. She was mad at him for injuring himself getting her a flower, but not mad at him for kidnapping her. She was truly the best woman in the world. "You deserve...fine things...beautiful things...like yourself...any hurt is okay as long...as I get to see you smile." He spoke softly and took his time to get the words right. He was being honest, and he even reached up and cupped her cheek gently in his hand. She was truly the best...

By the Gods he wanted to kiss her.

Anonymous

The touch at her cheek made her move back slightly and her lips were still a frown. His words were slow but careful and she laughed at the end. A smile. So, they got the flower and now Capric was touching her. "Uhm." Varali rubbed her hand over her thigh and smiled again. She felt so.. So... Naked. If she fully understood the concept of naked and could see other people there would surely be some shame in what she was wearing now.

Which was far less than what she usually wore, she could tell.

Varali took a step away and gently took Caprics hand off her cheek. "So! Um." She smiled again before tilting her head slightly, listening to the sounds of whatever was going on. Mostly she just heard sand. Lots and lots of sand. "Capric! When do I go home?"

Anonymous

She was smiling and happy again! That was so very pleasing for Capric. She was even speechless, which made him felt better. There was no denying it now, he was really good at what he did! Which was charming people, and he was glad that he was managing to do that with Varali.

That's when everything seemed wrong again. She suddenly was leaving him, his hand was no longer on her cheek and she was almost trying to...get away from him. No, that'd be...she said she hadn't minded after all right? She had seemed so calm and relaxed after all...maybe she was feeling...home sick suddenly. That didn't sit well for Capric. He had already kidnapped her, and was sorta forcing her to stay here but...what if he actually had to? What would his tribe say? What would...he say to them?

"Home? You...this is home now. Remember we are tied now...our spirits are together." He didn't want her to ever leave. The fact that she thought it would be possible though...it wasn't going to end well. "At least...you must stay to meet my spirit givers..." Yes. Maybe they would be understanding, and maybe would help to keep her here somehow. He just...he just wished he knew more about Varali. "Can...Can I ask things about you Varali? I...knowledge very small about you."

Anonymous

Oh right.

They were... Together. "Oh right. I must have forgotten."

Or something. Varali pursed her lips and crossed her arms over her chest before she gave a nod. "Okay, okay." She smiled at him and tilted her head, "You can ask me anything you like!" She played with the sand by her foot and moved her arms feeling awkward all of a sudden.

Souls bound together.

Sounded... Messy.

Anonymous

"It is large transformation, I comprehend that you will take time to adjust." He said with a small smile. He didn't like the idea too much of keeping her here completely against her will but...if she ended up wanting to be here, then he could make a case for her staying with his tribe. Maybe he wouldn't end up being banished or exiled from the tribe to wander until he made up for this...what they would definitely call a crime.

Kidnapping, making someone think they were bonded, oh yes, this was definitely a crime.

"Really? O-okay. What is your life like in North? Do you...have jobs that you do? Do you have family...uhm...are you...are you sad with what has happened?" He didn't want to get a guilty conscience but...if she really really really hated this predicament then...well it would eat away at him.

After his little question session with her, it wasn't long before they were joined by a couple of females of the Vin 'El. One of them looked battle hardened, she had many scars on her body, her own bright green eyes were in a slight glare, while the other woman had a much more...reserved and gentle look to her. "Capric, there you are." The rougher looking woman said as they stood before Capric. "A-ah! Asiel, Leiane, w-what brings you present?" Capric asked as he scrambled to his feet, hands behind his back looking a little nervous. "We thought it would be good to teach your...wife how to be a Vin 'El. Does she speak our language?" Asiel, the tall warrior woman asked him. Capric shook his head. "No, I haven't space to teach Varali language...you will speak trader to her." Capric explained to the women, who looked a little annoyed.

None really liked to speak anything other than Vin 'El...but some could abide, others could not. "Then we'll speech these words to her." Leiane said with a small frown. They all had trouble speaking the words, but all of them were young so...they hadn't learned yet.